InuYasha Fan Fiction / Shugo Chara Fan Fiction ❯ Nas Ne Dogonyat ❯ Prolouge ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Auroua: Okay, new story, hooray! It's been brewing in my mind for quite sometime now, actually. ALSO! This one is gonna be another Nagihiko and Kagome pairing, I just can't help it, I'm hooked *Raises hand to take the guilty pledge.* It's just that Nagihiko is is sweet and feminine, well, most of the time he is and Kagome is just the perfect match, well to me she is.

Now, a few notes on this story. I think it might be a little more complicated to follow, but it is definitely something no one else has wrote yet, well, as far as I have read, but due to that fact, it should be a lot better too. Also, it might take a while to to pick up in the full explanation part, but again, it will be worth it for the single part of sheer fun of it. Now, I hope you enjoy the prologue and the rest of the story. Thanks so much for reading!

Well, anyway, let's get this show on the road!
Disclaimer: I do not own Shugo Chara! or Inuyasha.

'Kagome-chi! Ikuto-nii-tan! Come on!' A young child, about the age of five, with blond hair and bright magenta eyes called out happily to the pair, rushing up to the pair. Kagome, being the same age as the blond haired boy, smiled happily and hugged him, where as Ikuto, who was a good five or six years older that the other two, looked at them until he felt Kagome latch onto his hand and pull him along, along with the other boy.

'Okay, Tadase-tan!' Kagome called happily and marched forward and around the yard with the two boys, eventually dragging Utau, who was about two or three years older than Kagome and Tadase, into the exploration hunt and games that held the bittersweet innocence of childish happiness.

'Tadase-tan! Come here-!'

A young girl about the age of twelve jerked awake and clutched the left side of her chest like she had just awoken from a nightmare. Her face was hot and her whole body felt sticky and dirty, she sat up and felt her forehead, she was sweating. A lot. She groaned in disgust, sweat was one of the many things that she found absolutely disgusting, right there beside touching, germs and bugs.

Shifting her gaze over to her clock, she read the bright red numbers automatically.

It was 5:30 in the morning.

No use in going back to sleep now, she gave a dry laugh, even if she did manage to somehow go back to sleep, it wouldn't be peaceful with those memories. They were something she wanted- no; they were something that she needed to forget.

She stood and shook her head fiercely before standing and grabbing a change of underwear and the uniform to the school that she was transferring to today out of her dresser and closet before walking into the bathroom that was connected to her room by a door and ran a bath. Turning back to close the door, she noticed barley that her Charas' were resting on the counter top and she turned to close the bathroom door before stripping down and pulling up her long and wavy bluish black hair up into a messy bun before slinking down to relax peacefully in the scorching hot water that filled the garden tub, sighing in slight relief at the gentle smell of the blackberry and vanilla bath oils and as the water washed away the ickly and sticky sweat from her body.

"Kagome-chan?" One of her Charas, Yura, spoke up. "Are you alright now?" Yura had strawberry blond hair that went to her shoulders and mint green eyes. Yura's clothes were cute and suited her curious and upbeat personalty. She wore a mini black sundress, black flats, and a black headband with a red and blue arrow pin.

"Yeah." Kagome rubbed a wet wash cloth against her sweaty face and sighed under her breath when it cooled her face ever so slightly before leaning back in the tub, "I'm absolutely fine." She stared up at the ceiling for a few moments, counting the time before she looked back over to where her two Charas sat. Her other one, Elle, was gazing at her with worried filled eyes much like Yura had.

Kagome sat up and drew her knees up to her chest, closing her eyes while Elle and Yura sat waiting for her to say something. They waited a good five minutes before that actually happened. "I had those dreams again." Her voice was quiet, almost unheard by the other two ones in the room.

"Maybe it was a good thing..?" Elle questioned. Elle had dark red hair that was longer than Yura's, stopping at her waist, and ice blue eyes. She wore a sky blue shirt with a large yellow heart across the center of it and black pants along with black boots.

Kagome sat still for a while, listening to the water as it dripped from the tap, before rubbing the back of her neck. "Yeah, maybe, I guess." Closing her eyes, she thought back to the dreams, a speck of pain coming to settle in her chest. Opening sea-green eyes, she shook her head once again and reached over to grab her cherry blossom and plum orchid body wash and poured a reasonable amount on a blue body pouf and lathered the sweet smelling soap onto her body before leaning back to let the suds rinse off of her body. Once that was done, she stared blankly at the wall once again, "So what if I do? Life is full of loss, might as well get used to it at an early age, ne?" She stood and drained the water, wrapping a dark red towel around her body.

"But-" Elle began but stopped instantly at the look she had received.

"No, there are no 'buts'," Kagome dried her body before wrapping the towel once again around her body and grabbed her clothes, "Being around them will only hurt more, so therefore, there is no reason to be around them." Kagome looked down, "... End of story..."

"Kagome. Are you sure about that?" She whirled around to face a black haired male leaning casually against the door to her bathroom.

"Hn." She snorted, "You dyed your hair Sesshoumaru? That's a new one, even for you." Placing her clothes back down she reached up to let her long hair fall out of the messy bun she put it in earlier.

"I said the same when you dyed your hair darker." He closed his eyes, "I figured you would have kept it you original color that you were born with."

Kagome looked at him from the corner of her eye before letting the towel drop, knowing that he wouldn't look, and she began to dress."Well, it is already going back to the natural color, and I did it because the least I look like him, the better."

She walked out of the bathroom after tying the cherry red tie with Sesshoumaru following her as she plopped down on her bed so she could tie her shoes before she stood up again before walking over to her desk and picking her brush up and pulled it through her sleek hair and slid a simple crescent moon shaped clip into her hair, pulling back a few strands away from her face and she walked over, grasped her bags, being sure to place her Chara eggs in side the smaller one before winding a warm blanket around the three unhatched eggs and around Yura's and Elle's eggs before bowing slightly to Sesshoumaru before walking quietly from the room and down the stairs of the palace-like house she currently lived in.

"Good morning, Milady. Breakfast is ready, in case you are hungry." A young serving girl, Murasaki, bowed deep.

"Thank-you Murasaki-san, but I must be going, I do not wish to be late today." Bowing back, Kagome walked from the room and out of the house, walking the distance to Seiyo Academy, the school she was to be transferring to. She planned to leave all the memories behind, fully intent on becoming a different person this time around.

Walking into a large mass of blue, red, white, and black, Kagome automatically felt an oncoming headache begin to weigh in the front of her temple and she absently noticed Yura and Elle chatting animatedly to her right, she heard people compliment her on her eyes and the shading of her hair; She ignored them and kept walking further until she heard a group of girls squeal happily and she paused to look at them, raising her eyebrow in a very Sesshoumaru-esque fashion.

"Ayah! It's the Guardians!"

Kagome resisted the urge to smack her forehead at their behavior and looked down once she felt her bag rustled. Another one of her eggs were about to hatch.

"You're new here, aren't you? So you probably don't know who they are, right?" A girl with long, pitch black hair pulled up in a high ponytail smiled at her, "Lets see, there are five chairs: Red Jokers chair; Hinamori Amu, Aces chair; Yaya Yuiki, Jacks chair; Fugisaki Nagihiko, Queens chair; Mashiro Rima, and Kings chair; Hotori Tadase." The girl smiled brighter at her until she noticed her glare directed at her. "Err.. I'll just go now." The girl ran off and Kagome couldn't help but smirk. She liked being intimidating.

"Whoops." Kagome causally placed her hands in her pockets and snickered, only to yelp loudly when she felt a hand come into contact with her shoulder.

"Nya!" She jerked her body around to come face to face with painfully familiar face.

"You have Charas that are hatched as well as more unhatched-"

She tuned the boy out, gazing into the magenta eyes she had saw earlier in her dream before letting her eyes move to look at the king-like Chara floating by his head, she mentally sighed and dashed her eyes to the group behind him. The bubblegum haired girl had three Charas, each with a card suit, she was only missing the diamond, she then moved her gaze to the carrot haired girl. She had what looked like to be a baby Chara? Hiding her confused look, she turned her attention to the shortest girl, who was also her height, she had a clown looking Chara, which Kagome mentally shivered, she wasn't a scary clown but more like a cute clown. Finally, she let her eyes fall onto a boy with purple hair that rivaled her's in length and smoothness. He had no Chara and she figured that it just hasn't hatched right at the time.

She finally took notice of him not talking anymore but his hand was still on her person. She did not like it.

Not one bit at all.

Reaching out, she smacked his hand roughly from her body before turning, "I'd appreciate not being touched by someone I don't know, nor care to know." She started to walk away, "See what happens when you do it again. I dare you." Gazing back at him, her heart broke a little, "Kiddy-King." And after that, she walked over towards the school entrance and disappeared through the sparkling doors.

"Tadase..." A boy with long purple hair looked at him.

"I know." Tadase looked down, something about her was familiar, "Nagihiko..."

"I'm on it." Nagihiko smiled brightly, "I'll get her to come to the Royal Garden sometime by next week-"

"Why next week?" A small girl cut him off.

"Because, Rima, I need to figure out what she likes and what she dislikes so I can use that against her." He placed his finger against him chin thoughtfully and gazed at the sky, "I'm willing to guess that she does not like being touched..." He trailed off.

"Oh! Really? I would have never guessed."

"Hey, I can do without the sarcasm, little miss." He glared at Rima, who met his glare with her own. Nagihiko raced off quickly, most likely to look for her file before school

"... You know something?" A pink haired girl said lightly.

"What Amu-chan?" Tadase looked her way.

"I honestly have never realized how much Nagihiko and Nadeshiko have in common... they both use the weakness of people to con them into something." Amu trailed off softly, remembering when Nadeshiko had tricked her multiple times.

"... Yeah, you're right, Amu-chan. They do have a lot in common." Tadase smiled, keeping Nagihiko's secert, and the four walked into the school building as well.

Walking through the hallway found Kagome on the way to her classroom. Hearing the bell, she slowed down and took her time walking towards the classroom, her thoughts heavy on her mind.

"That was mean." Elle frowned and looked at her.

"I... don't care." Kagome looked down, not raising her eyes to meet Elle's stare, nor noticing the look Yura and given Elle, "He doesn't even remember me so it's whatever."

"Because you look and act so different!"

She came to the door of her classroom and knocked lightly on the door and a man in his late twenties to early thirties with tan hair and honey brown eyes opened the door. This also was a person she knew: Nikaidou Yuu. Yuu was a skinny man who, for all she knew, despised kids, yet here he was, teaching a class full of fifth grade children.

As familiar he looked, he also looked different with the glasses and his shoulder length messy hair pulled back into a low ponytail, not to mention he was a few years older than she had seen him last. Snickering at this version of the man before her, she shook her head, "Yuu, what on earth's green surface are you doing here; you hate kids."

He chuckled lightly as well before stepping out of the classroom and closing the door silently behind him, "Heh, I could say the same about you, Tsukiyomi. " He met her amused face with a sneer that held no maliciousness in it. The sneer itself eventually grew into a gentle and caring smile.

"It's Tashio now." Kagome looked down and ran a hand over the back of her neck.

At this news, he raised an eyebrow slightly, "May I ask why that is?"

"Due to some... complications and living arrangements, my latest one was one that lead to me changing my name, twice."

"Hmm.. Very well. "He pulled her into a quick hug and laughed lightly when he felt her flinch. "Oh, my bad, I forgot that you are a touchaphobic person."

"No you didn't. You just wanted to piss me off early in the morning."

"Busted." He laughed and turned to open the door before motioning her inside.

Leaving her standing in the front of the room, he walked back to his desk, pretending to trip and stumble slightly on the way and she mentally smacked him. She needed to speak with him about how he was acting; he was acting like an imbecile.

"Well?" He smiled and sat down.

"'Well' what?" Kagome grumbled and turned to face him.

"Introduce yourself. It will be pleasant to let others know about you."

Mouthing a few choice words in his direction before turning back to face the others in the room. Scanning over the others, she recognized a few, like the black haired girl and also a few of Tadase's friends; that seemingly air-headed bubblegum haired girl, the pristine blond girl, along with that weird purple haired boy. Lovely.

Hiding the dread that was contained in her voice, she mentally sighed once again and introduced herself.

"Hello. I am Tashio, Kagome and I sing, dance, and play the violin." Pulling the biggest bull-shit smile onto her face, she bowed slightly, "It's a complete pleasure to meet the lot of you."

Everyone was quiet for a while and Kagome felt her smile start to drip off of her face and her eyebrow twitch. The other children in the room seemed to be thinking quietly with one another, minus Tadase's little friends who were just shifting their gazes between everyone around them and herself and she groaned, which she thought was barley audible, but she was certain the one with purple hair had heard it because he sent a friendly smile her way.

Standing in the front of a classroom was never pleasurable to the young Kagome and the moment the words "Peppy and Artistic" left the mouths' of majority people in the room, the past experience was nothing because never before had she ever wanted to bash her head into the wall behind her. Not only because of her new-found "Label" but that stupid little smile the boy still had on his face; it was downright irritating. She reckoned, he looked way too happy for his own good really.

Today, it appeared that luck wasn't on her side when Yuu assigned her seat to her; it was right next to the happy smiling freak that was Tadase's friend, and she groaned again. Turning her head slightly to glare at Yuu, she shook her head and walked towards the seat and sat down in the chair some boy with brown hair that sat behind her had quickly pulled out while she was walking the way.

As the day rolled by, Kagome, every now and then, felt the purple-haired boy golden colored eyes on her but she cautiously ignored him. Easier said than done, mind you. You never know what is like to have someone stare at you, try and figure you out and you have to fight off the desire to politely tell them to buzz off.

Not that there is any way to politely say 'Leave me the eff alone and quit staring at me, you bozo.' mind you. Kagome thought quietly to herself in her mind. Not that it mattered anyway, the school hours were almost over and she only had to make it out the school.

Sighing slightly at that thought, she stiffened when he asked her a question.

"Kagome-chan? Is everything alright? You look really agitated."

She turned her attention towards him, he was looking at her with worry-filled honey gold eyes.

"H-hai, Fujisaki-san, just a little confused with the math." Kagome forced another smile in his direction. In reality, it was anything but a lie, she really was confused. After all; math was definitely not her strong point.

"Oh! Well if you need any help, maybe I can be of assistance?"

"Oh, n-no! I'll figure it out, you don't need to waste your time helping me, really!"

"I don't think it would be a waste of time, and I insist." He smiled her way happily.

Kagome wanted to literally smash her face into the wall but mentally sighed in relief as the bell rang; the day was over and she could leave. 'Halleluiah.' Kagome thought happily to herself.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow Fujisaki-san." Forcing another fake smile onto her face, she quickly put her things in her school bag and raced out of the classroom.

"I think you made her mad." Rima scowled walking to stop and stand beside him with Amu beside her.

"Say what you want, but I already have a plan." Nagihiko smiled and winked happily.

Auroua: So, what do y'all think? Let me know, okay?:]
Review&Fav&Sub?