InuYasha Fan Fiction / Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ I'm a wolf!? ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




Kagome sighed as she grasped a photo of her father standing tall smiling widely. He seemed to be wearing a smooth clean gray suit that she remembered her mother still kept it in her closet. It was her father's birthday and once again her grandfather and mother seemed to become distant from her. Every time it's her father's birthday they don't like to talk much about him. Only how sweet,helpful and kind man he was. Kagome always thought they might've kept a secret from her. They always told her that he died in a car accident but, they never gave her details about it.

"Did dad really died from a car crash? If not, what happend to him?" Kagome placed the photo back on the table and grabbed her bookbag next to the photo. She walked around the room for a bit since she knows she won't be late for school yet. Kagome moved to the closet where her father's clothes are supposed to be and extended her right hand to pull the closet door open. Inside she saw mostly her mother's dresses and shoes, also she saw the suit Kagome saw her dad wearing in the photo along with other suits. But what puzzled her the most was the the closet floor where the shoes were. She kneeled down slowly and examined it as she placed her hand and smooth it on the floor. Her hand felt very tickly and rough from something on the floor. She decided to gently pick it up to make sure she doesn't mess up whatever it was. "Huh? It looks like some sort of hair or fur..." She muttered to herself as she felt it with her thumb. "What's this doing in the closet?"

She looked at the orange small clock on the wall next to the closet. The two hands looked like it says..."7:55!! I'm late! She dropped the hair back in the closet and stood back up brushing herself. She quickly walked in a fast pace trying to avoid her mom but once she made it to the door. Her mom quickly swept around in front of her. She always wondered how her mother can move so fast. Like an animal....

"Kagome, I want you to make sure, you come straight home after school alright? And don't talk to anyone suspicious." Her mother rabbled on and on. She always thought that her mother was too over protective. Like she thinks someone is going to go after her or something.

"Mom! I'm not a little kid! I know that! Nothing is going to happen to me! Stop worrying." Kagome smiled as she walked around her mother and quickly opened the door out of her house. Once she went down the steps she moved fast away from her house and towards the school. Kagome sighed in relief; "Phew thank goodness I don't have to be in that house now. Why is my mother always doing this?"

Suddenly Kagome whiffed a smell coming from the butcher store. It smelled so delicous. "I wish I could just taste the juicy meat and chew it...I could eat it all day long!" Kagome drooled as she thought about the tasty smelling meat cooking from the store. She always loved meat. Alittle too much, she never liked vegetabled or fruit. She always thought that was strange but she never cared as long as she continued eating meat all the time.

Author's message: I ended the 1st chapter quickly because of course I want to know if it's going well. From your reviews, if it is good then I can make the 2nd chapter! The 2nd chapter WILL have the wolf's rain cast so don't worry! Quent will be there too.