InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Youkai Mystery ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(A/N: This first title of this fic was “Love, Heat, and Lots of Hentai's.” However, some stupid moron thought it was a story about sex and failed to notice the little kid rating of the story. So my story got deleted from ff.net… For those who don't know, Hentai also means Pervert…. Not just SEX SEX SEX!! SO please, calm yourself. Anyway, because I wrote this for my friends back in 2003 (or something like that) I was like… 16… I am now 20 and BRING IT BACK!! So please REVIEW AND ENJOY!)
 
 
 
The Youkai Mystery
 
Disclaimers: I do not own any characters from Inu-yasha, Yu Yu Hakosho, Yumi no Hakoshoi, and Yami no Matsui. I don't own Kisei either because she is the character made up by my friend Juice. I also do not own Sarah, that is just my other friend.
 
Characters:

Rin & Sesshoumaru

Kagome & Inu-Yasha

Kisei & Kurama & Hiei

Sarah & Watari


What is what?

Name: .....talking…..

Name: (Action)

Name: <Action happening while character is talking>

Name: [....phone talk....]}

Name: ....whispering....
Word^#: means there is a definition of this word at the end of the chapter.

Demon World: It is actually Feudal Japan; also known as Inu-yasha's world. I'm going to call it the Demon World for story purposes.
 
Japan~ Rin's house
???: Come on, Kagome! We have to get back to the house before Sesshoumaru-sama finds out that I took it.
(A girl with golden brown skin and golden eyes pulls eagerly on a dark haired woman's arm. The dark hair girl, Kagome, laughs as she stumbles up the hill)
Kagome: Rin, it's your fault for taking it. What possessed you to use Sesshoumaru's Fluff as a cosplay prop anyway? He's going to kill you!
(Kagome holds the fluff closer to her body, praying it doesn't fall onto the ground.)
Rin: Oh, come on! You said it was a good idea. Wait scratch that, it was actually YOUR idea!
Kagome: (ignoring her outburst) how did you get it out of the house without him noticing?
Rin: It's a long story and I rather not get into it. (Rin goes around a two story wooden house and opens the front door. She looks around for a second and signals to Kagome to follow)
Kagome: <Kagome throws Rin the fluff> Is he in here?
Rin: Apparently not.
(Rin runs up a pair of steps. Kagome could hear her moving arund upstairs and smiles. Rin would have been in deep crap if Sesshoumaru was home).
Kagome: (watches as Rin comes stumbling down the steps) Everything okay?
Rin: Yeah. Luckily Se- <stops in mid-sentence> Sesshoumaru-sama, H-How are you?
(Kagome turns, her dark eyes meeting a muscular chest)
Kagome: (yelps in surprise)W-Why aren't you wearing a shirt?
Sesshoumaru: Is that any of your business, ningen^1?
Kagome: (can practically feels her anger blazing) It's my business if you're walking around my friend's house like that. Don't you have any manners?
Rin: (nervous) Sessho- <Sesshoumaru puts a hand up to silent her>
Sesshoumaru: I am going back to my world tonight with Inu-Yasha. I am expecting you two, along with your other little friends, stay here in this world. <Gives Kagome a dark look> we won't be gone for to long <walks over towards Rin and puts his hand on her shoulder> I understand something of mine was missing today. I want to talk to you about that when <looks at Kagome again> we are ALONE.
Rin: <flinch> Gomen^2 Sesshoumaru-sama. It woul-
(Rin pauses as she feels Sesshoumaru's hand making its way down her back. He is rubbing small circles along her spine and Rin shivers.)
Kagome: Do you mind? I wish you wouldn't do that.
Sesshoumaru: I wish you wouldn't be here. Don't you have any annoying half-breed to entertain?
(Sesshoumaru leaves the room irritated)
Kagome: Rin, is it just me or is he acting weird? First he tells us he's going back to his time WITH Inu-yasha; next, he's trying to fill you up. What is going on?
Rin: (takes a deep breath and trying to stop herself from blushing) I don't know what's up with him. Let's call Kisei and see if Kurama or Hiei can tell us something.
Definitions
1) ningen: human 2) Gomen: sorry