InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Youkai Mystery ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kaede's Hut
Kaede: Children, it's good to see all of you again.
Rin: You to grandma <bows> (A/N: Kaede isn't her grandma, she just calls her that)
Kisei: Yes, it has been awhile.
Kagome: Kaede-grandma, have you seen a certain group of white hair demons?
Kaede: (frowns) No child, I have not.
(The girls moan in frustration)
Kisei: Wait, I have an idea. (grabs Rin's bag and pulls out a big cooking pot and 3 bags of Ramen)
Rin: Your idea is to eat?
Kisei: NO! (smiles) It's to get what we want.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Somewhere
Inu-yasha: Hey, do you guys smell that?
Sesshoumaru: <glares at Inu-yasha> I don't even want to know.
Inu-yasha: <BLUSH> No, you sick bastard! It smells like...like...
Kurama: RAMEN!
(All 3 demons jump up and run towards the smell)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back in Japan
Ding-Dong
Sota: Hai?
Sarah: Konnichiwa^1 Sota-kun. Is Kagome-chan here?
Sota: (blushes)N-no...she's um...at Rin's house.
Sarah: That's funny; Rin's grandpa said she was spending the night over your house.
Sota: Did I say she was at Rin's house? I meant she was at Kisei's house. (laughs nervously)
Sarah: Hmmm, really? Well, Hiei-sama called me and asked if I knew anything about Kurama's disappearance. I asked him about Kisei and he also said she would be here.
Sota: Uh, mom! Kagome's friend Sarah is here.
Sarah: (smiles) Konnichiwa Mrs. Higurashi. Can I speak to Kagome-chan?
Mrs. H: Oh, I'm sorry dear. Kagome went out for awhile. I'll be glad to tell her you came by.
Sarah: That would be wonderful. Thank you <bows and walks away> They're hiding something and I think I know what it is.