InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ INUYASHA... Enter The Shadow-Realm! ❯ Hikaru shows himself: Rin gets captured! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THREE
 
 
The next day, Sango gave birth to baby-boy, and his name was Sanga… Miroku's first born child.
 
Meanwhile… Mitsu and Omaru were busy training Inu Yasha and friends to become stronger.
 
It may very well be the only chance they had in defeating, Hikaru and his henchmen.
 
* * *
 
Mirokuand Kagomehad the power to sense the very essence of a demon's strength and power… which proved to be very useful.
 
Each monster Hikaru would send has an attack-power and a defense power.
 
The more power that monster had, the stronger it would be. The objective was to knock the monsters defenses down to zero.
 
If not, then at least low enough so it would not have the strength to fight back and defend against finishing blows.
 
The difficulty was, each monster's attack-power depends on how much damage that beast can cause.
 
* * *
 
The Ninja's alone, had great spiritual powers form Kikyo's stone spell, but it would not be near enough to take on the upcoming tasks ahead.
 
But with the Ninja's guidance, Inu Yasha and friends hand managed to increase there speed, strength, and mind powers.
 
All they needed to do now was wait until Hikaru made another move.
 
* * *
 
Many mountains over…
 
Sesshoumaru, Jaken, and Rin were still together on the wandering travels in search for adventure.
 
Sesshoumaru still might not have seen eye-to-eye with Inu Yasha, but at least he had no interest in killing him anymore.
 
Rin had also grown up a bit, and was much taller than she was before. She even was able to wield a small sword.
 
She was supposed to returning to her master with some herbs incase of emergency… but she had been gone a long time.
 
“What do you suppose had happened to her, My lord?” asked Jaken, “Lord-Sesshoumaru… Lord-Sesshoumaru”
 
But Sesshoumaru was deep in thought. “I sense a very dark presence nearby… even more fowl than Naraku!”
 
Suddenly… Rin's scream was heard throughout the entire forest. “My-lord… it's Rin!” cried Jaken, but Sesshoumaru was already running to the action.
 
“Wait my-lord… don't leave me behind!”
 
* * *
 
I rekindled my Staff out of the body, and observed the card of the new victim I had captured.
 
“Poor young girl!” I sniggered. “So Young, and yet so vulnerable too! Hee…hee…hee…hee!”
 
* * *
 
FLASHBACK…
 
Rinwas gathering the herbs she was instructed to find. “These will please Lord-Sesshoumarufor sure.” She said to herself.
 
Suddenly, a young man wearing purple and black, and holding a staff dropped down into the scene.
 
“Well… Hello there!” I said. Rin stared at me gruesomely and asked. “Who are you, and what do you want.”
 
“You have something I want… YOUR SOUL!!!!”
 
Rin screamed as if she saw death, she withdrew her small sword, and pitched it at me… I just dodged it.
 
“Silly little girl!” I laughed, “It is futile to resist me. Your soul will be mine whether you give it to me nicely or I just take it!”
 
“It will be far less painful if you hold still!!! Heh… heh… heh… heh… heh!”
 
Rin screamed, and tried to run, but I just raised up my staff. “Easy pickings… ECTO-PLAMIC-MORTIFICATION!!!!”
 
In no time… I had done to Rin exactly what I've done to Kohaku, and the Villagers near my mountain.
 
Rin stood up, with her eyes glowing red, “Master-Hikaru… I apologize!” she said.
 
* * *
 
Sesshoumaru had arrived through the bushes, followed by Jaken… to find Rin perfectly safe.
 
Or so they thought…
 
“Rin, you naughty, naughty girl!” said Jaken “Getting us all worried like that, we thought you were…”
 
But before he could finish, Rin lunged at him with what appeared to be… CLAWS on her hands.
 
“Easy…Down Rin, Down!” cried Jaken, but Rin didn't stop. Then she transformed into a fierce looking monster.
 
Her black hair was now red, and longer, two feathery wings popped out of her back, and she looked a cross between a bird, and a human.
 
Jaken raised his Staff of two-heads to defend himself, when Rin flew up and away into the trees.
 
“Jaken, Rin is not in her state of mind!” he said very deeply. He withdrew his Fighting-sword and looked around.
 
Suddenly, he lunged at a treetop, cutting down the branches revealing myself to them both.
 
“Nicely done, Sesshoumaru!” I said while applauding my hands. “Who are you? And how do you know Lord-Sesshoumaru?” asked Jaken fiercely
 
“What kind of Demon are you?” But Jaken then took one sniff of me, and a good look. “Hey… You are not a demon at all!”
 
I raised my staff…“CHAIN-ENERGY!!!” and I bound Jaken to a tree with chains of energy. “This will keep you from interfering!” I said.
 
Then I turned my attention back to Sesshoumaru, “I know who you are, and I know what you have come for!”
 
“Well then…” said Sesshoumaru, “If you know what I have come for, then give Rin back at once!”
 
“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!... Foolish Demon… Your little companion works for me now!” I said pulling out a weird card with Rin's face on it!
 
Jaken's eyes nearly popped from his head. “You Vile-Beast!!! what have done to Rin!” he cried.
“I possess magical-powers far beyond that of any other, and used the magic to strip the girl of her soul, and banish it to the Shadow-Realm!”
 
“THE SHADOW-REALM!!!” cried Jaken. “Lord-Sesshoumaru, beware of him…BEWARE!!!”
 
“PARALYZING-POTION!!!”
 
I used my staff to hit Jaken with a kind of sleeping-poison spell that knocked him right to sleep.
 
“Now…as I was saying! With Rin's soul gone, her body and mind are mine to control!”
 
I raised my staff, and Rin flew back through the trees. Then I waved my staff again and again making Rin do all sorts of things she could not do on her own.
 
“The Rin you knew is gone, and in her place stands a beast Known as… THE HARPIE-LADY!!!”
 
“That's a rather interesting trick!” said Sesshoumaru, “But don't think that this means I will not come after you to save her!”
 
I stared directly into his eyes. “Very well then… If it's a fight you were looking for, then A fight you shall get!”
 
* * *
 
Sango, and Miroku had to stay behind once again to look after Sanga. While Inu Yasha and the others went on ahead.
 
Inu Yahsa smelled the scent of Demon-blood, and just any demon… “It's Sesshoumaru!” he cried. “I'm positive!”
 
They arrived on the scene in the woods to discover Sesshoumaru lying badly injured on the ground at the mercy of a strange character.
 
“HEY… YOU THERE!!!” yelled Inu Yasha. I turned and saw them coming. “AhInu Yasha, at last we meet!”
 
“Who are you, and what have done to Sesshoumaru?”
 
“We had a battle to the death, but it looks as though battling a master like myself was too much for him!”
 
“So, You're Hikaru! You're the one responsible for this darkness spreading around!
 
I sniggered and nodded my head. “Yes, I am the one you seek! I am Hikaru Migotsu. The greatest warrior on the planet!”
 
Omaru, and Mitsu stepped forward. “Big brother!” cried Mitsu, “So it is you after-all!”
 
I took one look at the two Ninjas, “Omaru, and Mitsu, my siblings, You have both survived!” I said. “But I never thought we'd meet under these circumstances!”
 
“Big brother… What happened? What did they do to you in the Shadow Realm!” cried Omaru. “I changed, that's what!” I answered.
 
“This is really you're brother?” asked Kagome, “What a dream-o!” she started getting all giggly, which made Inu Yasha growl in disgust.
 
“Kagome… control yourself!” said Omaru, “He may be our brother, but he as dark man now!” added Mitsu.
 
“You better believe it!” I said. “And for someone from the future with boyfriend troubles, you certainly have it all wrong!”
 
Kagome rekindled at that remark… it was true.
 
She was still having a hard time confessing her feelings for Inu Yasha, and she still had boy troubles in her time.
 
“But wait… how could you have Know that when I never even met you before?” she asked.
I lifted up my mask, and my left eye was all purple and shiny with a weird symbol on it. “Brother… What is that in your eye?”
 
I replaced my mask. “Watch your language! This in on my eye. It happens to be my eye!” I growled.
 
“This is the EYE-OF-TRUTH!!!”
 
“With it, I am able to see all. I can read minds, sense energies, and see what is coming with my back turned.”
 
“Already Sesshoumaru has felt my wrath after challenging my to a battle to win back the soul of his companion!”
 
I held up Rin's card, and summoned her forth. The tem was shocked to when they heard me explain what I had done to her.
 
“And she's not the only one!” I said as I summoned my second servant. “KOHAKU!!!” cried Kagome.
 
“How can you work for that creep?” said Inu Yasha, but I just held up another soul card. One with Kohaku's picture on it.
 
“Go ahead, Fools, ask him anything you like. He can't hear you!” I said. “His mind may be gone, but his body belongs to me!”
 
“Just as we thought!” cried Mitsu. “Our brother has done to Kohaku exactly what he has done to that young girl!”
 
“And there's more…!” I said “Since I'm the only one who can cast such a spell. Then I am the only one who can undo it!!!”
 
“Now then, Kohaku, destroy these pests on my behalf!”
 
Kohaku looked up to me and said. “Consider it done My-lord!” Then he stood beside Rin ready for battle.
 
Before I departed, I threw another card into the air. It seemed to be a Dragon, but it was blue.
 
“Protector of castles, and bringer of distressI summon you...WINGED DRAGON GAURDIAN OF THE FORTRESS!!!”
 
Everyone watched closely as the card began to glow, and then, there was the dragon flying through the air.
 
“No way!” cried Inu Yasha.
 
“Did you see that?” asked Shipo! “Yeah… He's brought the monster on the card to life!” said Kagome.
 
“This is precisely what we meant!” said Omaru. “And that too is only another one of our brother's henchmen!”
 
“Alright you-three… Destroy them, and then report back to me!” I said, and then I vanished in a cloud of smoke.
 
“How did he do that?” asked Shipo. “Never mind the questions!” said Mitsu. “Now we fight!”
 
“Sounds good enough to me!” said Inu Yasha!
 
“Okay, let's get them!” said Rin as she and Kohaku charged forward, but the Winged-Dragon had it differently.
 
“No… I will take care of these irritators!” he said wickedly. “You two report back to the Master!”
 
Kohaku and Rin saw no choice as the dragon was stronger than they were. Rin picked up Kohaku, and flew away “We'll meet again!” Kohaku's voice thundered!”
 
They had gone, and they battle had started.
 
* * *
 
“The Dragon wasn't really that big, in fact it was smaller than the last monster they had faced, but he was awfully fast!
 
He had flew circles around the gang, and hit them with his fireball-attack! Which caused a few of the shrubs to burn.
 
Inu Yasha with drew the Tetsusaiga. “WIND SCAR!!!”… The blast did hit the Dragon, but it hardly even tickled him!
 
“Come one little Demon. You can do better than that!” he snorted. “I was hoping for a real challenge, not a push over!”
 
Inu Yasha was confused. “What gives, there's not even a scratch on him!” he growled. “I thought you guys said it would work!” he thundered at the Ninja's.
 
“You were not listening, Inu Yasha!” snapped Mitsu. “We told you… “The monsters Defense-power is too strong!” added Omaru.
 
“We're not to use our finishing move right away.” Said Kagome, “Were are supposed to battle the monster and weaken it!” added Shipo.
 
“Oh…right!” said Inu Yasha sorely! “Well… how strong is I already!” he snapped at Kagome. “Why don't you see for your self!!!” snorted the Dragon.
 
“FIRE-BALL ATTACK!!!”
 
The Dragon breathed heavy fire-blasts in which the team was barely able to dodge.
 
Kagome studied the force of the blast. “He only has 1200 Defense-points!” she cried. “But he also has 1400 attack-points!”
 
“1400 and 1200?” cried Shipo. “He's even stronger than that of the Hitotsu-mi Giant!”
 
“Don't lose focus young Shipo!” said Mitsu, “Don't lose faith, you must concentrate hard!”
 
“Yes, the only thing you should concentrate on is saving you souls! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!” chuckled the Dragon!
He fired more flame-balls right towards Shipo. “Let's fight Fire-with-Fire!” he said. “FOX-FIRE!!!”
 
His green fire managed to counter the Fire-Balls, but it was not enough, now he went on the attack.
 
“SPIRAL-TOP!!!”
 
Shipo's magical toy whiled through the air, and landed directly on top of the Dragon's head. “He's gotten weaker.” cried Kagome.
 
“Yes, we must keep it up!” said Mitsu, and she took her wrist-blades, and whirled them at the dragon.
 
“That was un-cool, so take this Fool!” snorted the Dragon, he fired two more flame-balls.
 
“Not so fast!” said Omaru as he pulled out his Nun-Chucks. “WHIRL-WIND SPIN!!!” He whirled them in the air, which not only canceled out the flames.
 
It hit the dragon's wind-current causing him to crash to the ground! “NOW I'M REALLY STEAMED!!!” he bellowed.
 
“You need to cool down a bit!” said Inu Yasha. He raised hi sword an delivered a mighty blow to the Dragon's body. Which did a lot of Damage!
 
“Quick, Inu Yasha! He only has 500 points left!” cried Kagome. Inu Yasha was about to fire the wind-scar…
 
But the Dragon was already taking to the sky. “Did you really think it would this easy to get me?” he growled. “You'll have a hard time catching me!”
 
Inu Yasha turned one way, and the Dragon flew here! Then the other, and the Dragon moved there. “He keeps moving!” cried Inu Yasha!
 
“Every time I get him in my sights he flies somewhere else. He's just too fast for me!!!”
 
Kagome whipped out her bow. “Hold steady you!!!” she mumbled, and then fired the arrow.
 
The Dragon was his in the chest, and he was bound to a tree. “HEY… I…I CAN'T MOVE!!!” he cried.
 
“All the more reason to stay where you are.” Said Inu Yasha. He raised his sword and fired.
 
“WIND-SCAR!!!”
 
The Tree was hit full force, sending the Dragon back to oblivion. When the dust cleared, the dragon's card was all that was left behind.
 
Inu Yasha picked it up, and ripped it in two. “There!!” he said. “Now that card can never be used again!”
 
“We have done well today!” said Mitsu. “But be warned!” added Omaru. “We have won the battle… but this war has only just begun!”
 
“Who knows what or even when our brother's next move shall be!”
 
“In the mean time let's head back home!” said Kagome. “Wait… what about Sesshoumaru?” asked Shipo.
 
“Meh… he'll be fine!” said Inu Yasha. “He may be weak now, but he's tougher than that!”
 
* * *
 
After the team had departed, Sesshoumaru woke up. “Oh…Lord-Sesshoumaru, you have awakened!” cried Jaken.
 
But Sesshoumaru wasn't paying attention. Rin was still with me, and under my control.
 
“Hikaru…Beware!” he thought to himself. “I may be weaker than you, but I shall gather my strength and strike again.”
 
“You haven't heard the last of me!!!”
 
* * *
 
In the Castle-of Dark-illusions…
 
“CURSES!!!” I growled. “They've destroyed another one of my monsters… I will not stand for this!”
 
“Master-Hikaru?” said Kohaku with Rin behind him. “YOU FOOLS!!!” I yelled making them jump. “You were asked to stay and help the Dragon!”
 
“It was not our choice!” snapped Rin. “The Dragon said…”
 
I cut her off by pounding my staff at the floor. “SCILENCE… You two alone are to blame for this failure!” I growled.
 
“Just feel lucky that I still have uses for you both, or I'd destroy you both and aid my own monsters in their missions!!!”
 
Suddenly… it hit me! “Yes…yes I can just see it!” I said wickedly. “Now I know what to do! Heh…heh…heh…heh…heh!”
 
By the end of the day, I had put Kohaku and Rin in charge of my cards, and what monsters to create.
 
I was busy planning for the next attack, and this time… No foul-ups!