InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ INUYASHA... Enter The Shadow-Realm! ❯ Secret of the Strike-Ninja! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SIX
 
 
A whole month had past and Inu Yasha and friends had gotten much stronger with the Ninjas training.
 
“WIND-SCAR!!!”… The Red-Eyes Black Dragon was down!
 
Kagome fired a sacred arrow… Gearfrid. The Iron-knight was destroyed.
 
Each and every monster I threw at them fell down as id they were facing the enemy in slow-motion.
 
“FOX-FIRE!!!!”… “NUN-CHUCK WAVE!!!”… Sango threw her boomerang, and Mitsu threw her blades!
 
Four more monsters; destroyed like THAT!!!
 
Kohaku, Rin, and Miroku saw that they were out numbered, and ran for their artificial-lives!
 
Miroku had been badly damaged for the battle he engaged with his wife, and he still lost.
 
Sango spent more time trying to snap him out of my spell than concentrate on the battle.
 
“I will save you Miroku!” she called after him as she ran. “I swear… Hikaru will pay for this if it's the last thing I do!!!”
 
* * *
 
I watched them as they crossed over to the location of my territory, leading to the Cast of Dark illusions.
 
“So…You failed me again!” I growled, “Just wait until I get you back here. You're all in deep trouble!”
 
“I'll stop those little Wretches…EVEN IF IT TAKES A MILLENIUM!!!!”
* * *
 
In my castle…
 
“FAILURES… FAILURES…ALL OF YOU FAAAAILUUUUURES!!!” I roared like a banshee. “All of you disgust me!”
 
“Especially YOU… STRIKE-NINJA, and MONKEY-WARRIOR!!!”
 
A Ninja monster walked up to me followed by a whit monkey wearing Armour. “Forgive me, Master-Hikaru!” he said humbly. “Please give me another chance!”
 
I blasted a spell toward him which almost zapped him good. “Stand up straight… Stomach in… Shoulders back!!!” I growled.
 
“You both have done poorly on you missions in Wassahi… yet you were able to tear down the land of Kai so easily?”
 
“Is there something you do not wish to tell me?”
 
The two stood silent. “Very well then!” I said. “This is your last chance to shape up!”
 
“I want you to capture the souls of the people in Wassashi finally and forever... If you fail!”
 
“You will both receive a fate much worse than that of being banished to the Shadow-Realm completely as Punishment!!!”
 
The Ninja and the Monkey-warrior bowed, and turned to leave.
 
In his haste, the Ninja dropped the Katana on his back… which had the symbol of the Takada clan!
 
After he had left, and I had some time to myself. “That fool… I know everything he tries to hide!” I said in my mind.
 
* * *
 
Many weeks ago… I traveled to the land of Kai wondering where to plot my next attack.
 
Suddenly… I came across a young man dressed in a blue Samurai-outfit with white windows.
 
His Black-hair was all tied up in a ponytail up high on his head, and a tiny white monkey sat beside him.
 
He looked pretty sad though!
 
“Oh, Hiyoshimaru!” he said as he stroked his pet. “Inu Yasha was right. I am an Idiot and fool!”
 
* * *
 
Obviously this man knew Inu Yasha, perhaps he might consider working for me…but how to bait him... that was the tricky bit.
 
* * *
 
“I saved Princess Tsuyu at the extent of nearly killing myself, all to have her back in her husband's arms!”
 
“I am such a fool!”
 
* * *
 
I stepped out from behind the bushes, “One can only be a fool, if you give up young-one!” I said.
 
That Samurai Turned and withdrew his Katana. “Who are you” He asked. “You look suspicious…Come no closer or I will attack!”
 
“There is no cause for alarm… I am a friend!” I said sitting down near him. “My name is Hikaru Migotsu!”
 
“Who are you?”
 
The Samurai sheathed his sword… but he seemed to be a loss for words. Finally when he decided to speak up...
 
“Let's see…” I said. “You are Omari Nobunaga! The youngest son of a retainer, And member of the Takada clan in this land of Kai.”
 
“You also suffered from minor clumsiness, due to that fact that saved the love of your life, Princess Tsuyu, and lost her all over again!”
 
Nobunaga sat there jaw-dropped. “That, Is incredible!!!” he cried, “We have never before met!How isknow all this about me!”
 
“I… Can Read… Minds!”
 
“I know everything about you, and I know of how deeply in love you are with the Princess…and I can help you gain what you desire!”
 
“How?” asked Nobunaga, “I tried once before, and I failed to even tell her how I felt. My feelings will always be unknown to her!”
 
I looked at Nobunaga right in the eyes. “A man who gives up, shall die before his appointed time!”
 
“You may want the Princess to be happy, but if you desire her so badly… I can help you win her heart!”
 
Nobunaga hesitated. Most of him did want Princess Tsuyu to be happy, but the rest of him still yearned for her love!
 
There was no arguing about it. He bowed before and said. “Show me!”
 
“Hm…M…M…M…M!!!”
 
* * *
Over the next few days, I began training Nobunaga with a Special power of… STRIKE-NINJA!!!
 
One of my monsters that did better in speed and agility, better than power and strength.
 
Even Nobunaga's monkey, Hiyoshimaru, began to fight as if he was a big strong gorilla.
 
By the end of their training, Nobunaga and Hiyoshimaruwere ready for battle.
 
I told them… That with these mighty powers you both posses, not even an army of the lord soldiers could stop you now.
 
“Use this power, Nobunaga, and I assure you… You will gain what you desire!”
 
Nobunaga bowed to me. “Thank you Master-Hikaru!” he said. “I will not let your training be in vain!”
 
* * *
 
“That Foolish boy!” I sniggered, “He has no idea that I am merely using him as my pawn!”
 
“Hm…M…M…M!!!”
 
“His massive energy, as well as the souls he captures, They are exactly what I need to unlock my ultimate weapon!”
 
I raised my Staff, and before me, stood the Shadows of three gigantic monsters the size of the castle.
 
Then I looked at a soul-card in hand, which had Nobunaga's picture on it… “He still doesn't remember!!!”
 
“HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA….AH, HA, HA, HA, HA,HA!!!”
 
 
* * *
 
In Wassashi…
 
Lots of the villagers had been disappearing lately, but to where they had gone to, nobody knew. Even Princess Tsuyu didn't know, and neither did her husband.
 
The strangest thing was, it all seemed to have started when two strangers came into town.
 
* * *
 
One of them was a Ninja wearing black tights, a red scarf, and golden metallic mask which covered his entire face, and all his hair.
 
The other seemed to be a big white monkey wearing Armour, and he could talk as well.
 
* * *
 
Princess Tsuyu tried to send out for Omari Nobunaga, Her childhood friend…but alas… he did not appear.
 
This was not like him at all.
 
* * *
 
Nobunaga and her had been friends ever since they were little, and he was always so very kind to her. She always use to look up to him as the brother she never had.
 
The way he always cheered her up when she was sad. How he helped her out in times of great need.
 
Only recently… did he help save her husband from a toad demon which was controlling him.
 
If it was not for Nobunaga, her husband would have been dead a long time ago.
 
But, she offered Nobunaga to stay with her and her husband in the palace…he refused…but why?
 
Sadly…he'd run off before she ever had a chance to ask him, and that was the last she ever saw of him.
 
(The real problem was… she had no idea at all that Nobunaga was head-over-heels in love with her!)
 
* * *
 
However… when she heard that the land of Kai had been destroyed by these two creatures, the entire village broke into panic.
 
But by then, it was too late to do anything about it. The two strangers, along with three accomplices …(Rin, Kohaku, and Miroku!)
 
Began their attack throughout the village, taking prisoners, and showing hardly any mercy.
 
The lord sent out all his solders, but even his most powerful men proved to be no match for these creatures.
 
So they were all captured, including the lord himself…however… the Princess was told to be spared by the one called STRIKE-NINJA!!
 
The Ninja tried himself with all his power, but he still had not the nerve to hurt the Princess…and vowed to destroy anyone who dared to.
 
“Princess Tsuyu!” said the Ninja… “I spared you this time, but don't think that I will do that again!!”
 
“GOT THAT RIGHT PAL!!!” came a voice from behind... Inu Yasha and the others had arrived.
 
“Inu Yasha!!” said the Strike-Ninja, “We meet again!”
Everyone looked confused, “Inu Yasha, have you ever even met this creature?” asked Sango.
 
Inu Yasha shook his head. “No, but… his voice, there is something familiar about it!”
 
Kagome agreed too. “I've heard that voice before, but where?” she asked herself.
 
“STRIKE-NINJA!!!” came four voices. Miroku, Kohaku, Rin, and The Monkey-Warrior came to his side.
 
The Ninja and the Monkey ordered the others back to the castle, they would stay and take care of theses pests!
 
The trio growled. “Master Hikaru will not like this at all!” said Rin. “MIROKU…WAIT!!!” cried Sango, but they already vanished and were gone!
 
* * *
 
Kagome sensed the Strike-Ninja's power. “He has 1700 attack-points, and 1200 defense-points!” she said.
 
But strangely, not only could she not sense the power of the Monkey-Warrior, she also thought she that monkey somewhere before.
 
“You should spend less time worrying about my power, and worry about saving your skin!” it bellowed.
 
The Monkey-Warrior turned to the Ninja. “Please Master, let me take care of this one!”
 
The Ninja nodded his head. “You may take out whomever you desire.” He said. “But remember…INU YASHA IS MINE!!!”
 
“Bring it on!!!” snapped Inu Yasha. He withdrew his sword, and once the Princess stepped off the battle field to safety…
 
The fight was on!!!