InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ INUYASHA... Enter The Shadow-Realm! ❯ Kikyo Shows her tears for the fisrt time! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER NINE
 
 
“YOU!!!” Cried Omaru whipping out his Nun-Chucks. “Lady Kikyo! We meet again!!!” growled Mitsu.
 
“Whoa…what's your problem?” asked Inu Yasha. “How can you have forgotten already?!” snapped Kagome.
 
“It was Kikyo who turned us into stone, and sent our brother to the Shadow-Realm” said Mitsu.
 
Omrau spit at Kikyo's face… “You…Miserable-Manipulating-Loathsome-Sheathed-DEVIL OF A WITCH!!!”
 
Kiyko wiped the spit off her cheek. “I admit it… I did commit that horrid crime!” she said… “Unintentionally!”
 
“Unintentionally?” said Shipo. “You mean, you never wanted to banish Hikaru in the first place?”
 
“Shipo… do not be taken in by this Clay-pot and her pitiful lies!!” snapped Mitsu.
 
Kikyo's features hardened. “I strongly object to be called a Clay-pot!!” she said calmly. “But there is no lie… I am telling the truth!”
 
Everyone decided to give her a chance… so she sat down, beside Inu Yasha, making Kagome a little jealous, and told them everything.
 
* * *
 
When she asked Hikaru about considering taking her hand in marriage… he had refused.
 
Not because he didn't appreciate Kikyo, or her presence, it was the fact that his siblings needed him more, and I couldn't just leave them.
 
Plus he made a promise to their father when he had died, to watch over them as a big brother should.
 
However… If there to come a time when he and his siblings could survive without having to be together… then he would probably consider Kikyo's request.
 
She immediately knew that he and his siblings needed help. So she devised up a plan.
 
She had many treasures from all of her travels, which were worth quite a lot.
 
By giving the treasures to Hikaru and his siblings, they would no longer have been poor… and could buy the essentials they sought.
 
A house to shelter them… horses to bear them… Bags of gold, and food to sustain them… and soul-mates to make it all worth the wild!
 
Kikyo just knew, that this would end all of their troubles, and Hikaru might consider of becoming hers.
 
However, as she walked to her secret stash in the Shadow-Shrine, shewas bitten by a venomous snake.
 
A very rare and powerful one to be exact, when his venom reached her blood-stream… that's when it all began.
 
Kikyo started acting very mean to those who had befriended and severed her throughout the years.
 
She also had a change of heart… Instead of helping Hikaru and his siblings get their life back on track, she would black mail Hikaru into marrying her.
 
And her first objective, was to get Mitsu, and Omaru out of the way as to prevent them from interfering with Hikaru's choice!
 
If he were still to refuse, then Kikyo would lock him away in the Shadow Realm, until he was ready to agree to marry her.
 
Unfortunately… The venom inside her blood had been completely dried out… and she lost all her memories of Hikaru and everything else that she had done!
 
Then she met Inu Yasha, and was killed sometime after that, but the time she spent in the Realm of the Dead… she finally remembered.
 
Hikaru was still imprisoned in the Shadow-realm, but he was still alive, and his sibling were as well, even though they were statues.
 
But when she was brought back to life as a wandering Corpse that fed on human-souls, her memory was blanked out again by the Anger she had toward Inu Yasha.
 
But after the defeat of Naraku, and her granted New-life, it was becoming clear to her again.
 
Once she realized what she had to do, she tried all she could to rush over to the Shadow-Tomb, but she was already too late.
 
The stone doors were open, and the two statues of Omaru and Mitsu were gone, which meant Hikaru was free!
 
* * *
 
“I never suspected that Hikaru would return as he is now; so powerful, yet so very wicked!”
 
Everyone seemed so captivated by this story. The Ninjas stood up “You never meant to hurt him?” Asked Mitsu.
 
“Kikyo, is this all true? Do you… still have feelings for our brother?” added Omaru.
 
Well what do you know… A tear fell down Kikyo's Cheek. “Even after I fell in love with Inu Yasha… even though I could not remember… a part of my heart still belonged to Hikaru!”
 
Kagome felt sad for Kikyo, and for Inu Yasha. They always had thought he was Kikyo's first love.
 
“All this has been my doing.” cried Kikyo, “And although I cannot change the past, I can help make the future a more welcoming place.”
 
“Lady Kikyo, can you tell us?” asked Shipo, “What do you know of the Forbidden Mountain?”
 
Kikyo rekindled herself, and began her tale…
 
* * *
 
The Forbidden Mountain…
 
Known to be one the tallest Mountains in all of Japan, many had tried to scale it, but none ever succeeded.
 
The Mountain consisted of unstable grounds, slippery slopes, and many other tricky courses that brought all climbers to the demise.
 
The very base of the mountain itself was littered with the bones of those who had tried, and failed.
 
Which was also how the Mountain got its Forbidding title. No one ever dared to go anywhere near the mountain again.
 
However…
 
Now these days, many strange occurrences have been happing near the mountain, and Kikyo immediately investigated.
 
The first sign of trouble was the fact that the village at the foot of the mountain had been slaughtered and destroyed.
 
And if that was bad enough, the mountain itself looked much different than it had before.
 
The tricky slopes had been alternated into fields used for battle, where many Duel monsters had been training.
 
Many men had seen that this was the source of the very darkness that now clouded over Japan.
 
Despite the fact that Mountain was Forbidden, arming themselves to the strongest… and army of men charged up the mountain.
 
But before they even set near the start of the trail, a strange and mysterious voice seemed to call from the Mountain.
 
“WHO NEARS MY MOUNTAIN!!!” It bellowed “GO BACK… OR YOUR ARE…DOOMED… HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!”
 
Kikyo recognized that voice… HIKARU!
 
Half of the men ran off a scared of the voice, the rest of them continued forward, and charged up the mountain.
 
However… many of the men had exploded when they reached the foot of the trail.
 
The rest of them who had passed barely even got ten feet up the mountain when they were pelted by arrows shooting up from the ground.
 
The mountain was fixed from top to bottom Booby-Trapsset up by Hikaru to wart off intruders.
 
Not even birds and demons could even get any where near the mountain, let alone make it to the top.
 
* * *
 
Inu Yasha bolted up. “There's no doubt about it!” he said. “Hikaru is definitely hiding on top of the Forbidden Mountain!!” Everyone nodded their heads.
 
Sango held her heart in relief. “Which means, we can head up their and save Miroku and the others!” she said. “Sango, it does not seem all that simple!” said Omaru.
 
“Have you forgotten already? The mountain itself is filled with Traps, that ensure death to anything that may cross their paths!”
 
“I agree entirely!” said Mitsu. “In any case, climbing the mountain before all this was already Suicidal; Now it may be very much impossible!!”
 
“Even if were to make it up the mountain, we still have Hikaru and his minions to fight.” Said Inu Yasha.
 
“We can't destroy Mikrou, Rin, or Kohaku, and there's still the Gate-Guardian, he's already proven to be too much to handle!”
 
“Well… we have to think of something!” said Kagome, “Remember, every second we delay Hikaru will get closer to reviving the Gods!”
 
Kikyo looked up and said, “There may be a weapon that can help you counter Hikaru and his Darkness!”
 
“THE SWORD OF SHADOWS!!!”
 
* * *
 
Legend has it, that the brave Pharaoh who sealed the Duel-monsters away had used a special sword to ensure their seal!
 
A very powerful blade that could not only be fused with other weapons, but alone itself it could through any material and held great magical powers.
 
The sword itself was strong enough, but fuse it with another weapon of any kind…
 
Not only will the sword's great magic be infused into that weapon, the powers that the other weapon already possessed would dramatically increase!
 
* * *
 
“Whoa!” thought Inu Yasha. “If I fuse that blade with Tetsusaiga, I'll be able to take Hikaru down as if he was moving in slow motion!”
 
“Kikyo… tell me, where is this sword of Shadows, and what does it look like?” he asked.
 
“As strange as this may be, but all of you here have already seen an image of this mighty weapon.” She said.
 
Everyone looked confused. Where exactly had they seen an image of this magical blade.
 
“Hey… Wait a minute!” said Omaru. “That drawing on the front of Hikaru's clothes… that must it!”
 
Kikyo nodded. “But to get it… is completely unthinkable!” she said. “After the Pharaoh locked the monsters away.”
 
“He placed the sword into a magic pedestal, and tossed it directly in The Shadow-Realm itself!”
 
Everyone gasped. The only way to get the Sword itself would be for one of them to enter into the very dimension of infinite Darkness.
 
SHADOW REALM!!!!