InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ INUYASHA... Enter The Shadow-Realm! ❯ The GODS of Eygpt!! ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
 
 
I stared at the glowing cards and concentrated very hard as I recited the ancient words…
 
 
“GREAT BEASTS, OF EARTH, THUNDER, AND SKY.”
 
“I CALL ON OUT TO YOU WITH MY CRY!”
 
“TRANSFORM THYSELVES FROM CARDS OF LIGHT!”
 
“AND BRING ME VICTORY IN THIS FIGHT!”
 
 
The others had climbed out to the top of the Castle, and apart form noticing they were a mile in midair…
 
The Castle began quivering, as the Cards began transforming into the shapes of the gigantic beasts.
 
“We're too late!” cried Miroku! “Hikaru's chant is summoning the Egyptian God monsters.”
 
 
“ENVELOPE THE DESERT WITH YOUR GLOWS!”
 
“AND CAST YOUR RAGE UPON MY FOES!
 
“UNLOCK YOUR POWERS FORM DEEP WITH IN!”
 
“SO THAT TOGETHER WE WILL WIN!”
 
“APPEAR IN THIS SHADOW-GAMES!
 
“AS I CALL OUT YOUR NAMES!”
 
“OBELISK, THE TOURMENTOR!!!”
 
“SLIFER, THE SKY DRAGON!”
 
“WINGED DRAGON OF RA!!!!!!”
 
 
The skies darkened as lightning escaped form the cards, and then... “THERE THEY ARE!!!” cried Omaru.
 
-One Blue monster with mussels the size of small mountains.
 
-One Red and very long bodied dragon with two mouths!
 
-One Golden Yellow beast that was across from a Dragon and a Griffon!
 
THE GODS OF EYGPT…
 
“Behold my three great beasts!” I bellowed, “More powerful that any other monster! Now Victory Shall Be Mine”
 
“BAH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA.. AH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!!!!”
 
“YIKES….Look at the size of those guys!!!” cried Shipo. “How in the world are we going to stop them!” cried Kagome.
 
“Even I can't sense how strong they are. Their power levels are too high to estimate!”
 
Just the very Roar that all the monsters made the entire Earth tremble in fear!
 
* * *
 
Inu Yasha and friends down below couldn't believe their eyes! “The Egyptian God Monsters!” cried Kikyo!
 
“Whoa… look at the size of those guys!” snapped Inu Yasha. “AGH… Lord-Sesshomaru!!!” cried Jaken.
 
“So they are the three mighty beasts.” Said Sesshomaru. “I really expected them to be much smaller!”
 
“We must draw their attention away from the castle!” cried Kikyo. “Hikaru may have summoned them, but I doubt he is able to control such a power!”
 
She aimed and fired three sacred arrows, which each stuck the monsters in the head, but the monsters didn't even flinch!
 
“Oh No!” she cried, “They are even stronger than I thought!”
 
Next, Inu Yasha ran forward, and sheathed their Swords. Inu Yasha fired his Wind-Scar, and Sesshomaru used his own attack.
 
The two forces slammed at Obelisk, but they did not do any damage. However, they did get his attention as he turned towards them.
 
The huge beast growled fiercely at the two demons down below, and aimed his huge fist towards the ground, which they barley had dodged.
 
Jaken and Kikyo ducked behind the bushes as not be spotted as the helplessly watched the battle.
 
* * *
 
“Now Gods, go down there and destroy Inu Yasha!” I bellowed, but the two dragons, Slifer, and Ra, had instead remained in the air.
 
“Gods… I am giving you direct command!!” I shouted, but still they did not respond.
 
Kohaku who was hiding behind the walls looked frightened. “I had a bad feeling about this from the start!” he thought.
 
 
The others ran outside to the battle ground the castle still had with it when it took off. “Good, they have Obelisk distracted!” said Miroku.
 
Their plan was to slay Silfer first, and then move on to Ra. They all charged forward with their weapons at the ready.
 
But before they got anywhere near the halfway point to the Dragon, the second mouth of the beast began to open.
 
“What's going on?” cried Sango.
 
Lightning began forming through the Dragon's huge teeth. “EVRYONE SCATTER!!” cried Kagome.
 
They all scattered in the nick of time as Slifer fired the energy which went clean through the ground.
 
“I forgot about this!” Cried Kagome.
 
The monsters each had a special hidden power! Slifer The Sky Dragon's was his second mouth.
 
Whenever anybody moved in towards the Dragon, his second mouth would detect the movement and fire.
 
This made it so no one could even get close to Slifer the Sky Dragon, let alone attack him!
 
Obelisk could devour any two living creatures and increase his power even further.
 
Ra was the most powerful! He had the ability to morph into a flaming Phoenix and become immune to all attacks.
 
“We can't stop any one of them!” cried Omaru, “Only Inu Yasha has the power!” added Mitsu.
 
 
The, two dragons began chagrining up ready to fire again. “Look out!” cried Kagome.
 
But instead of firing at them… the dragons began firing at the walls of the Castle, which were crushed like matchwood.
 
“We don't have much time!” cried Shipo, “We've got to get off this thing before it's crushed into dust!”
 
“Then we might as well get Hikaru While we have the chance!” said Miroku. Everyone agreed and began to race to the top of the castle.
 
* * *
 
Kohaku had joined me up at the top, “Master, I don't mean to interrupt, but the Gods are tearing the castle apart!” he cried.
 
I looked at him with anger in my eyes. “Nonsense… they're simply following my commands to attack.”
 
“But the monsters are not flowing anyone's orders, just their own.” Cried Kohaku. I just turned and pretended not to hear him.
 
* * *
 
Down below… Kirara had returned to assist Inu Yasha in the fight, which he seemed to be losing.
 
Inu Yasha, and Sesshomaru had hardly even managed to put a dent in Obelisk's body.
 
It was even harder to get near him when the giant beasts grabbed two birds from the sky and ate them.
 
Now he was even stronger than ever, and Sesshomaru had been knocked out cold.
 
Suddenly, Inu Yasha had it to why they were losing, he quickly sheathed the Tetsusaiga, and withdrew the Sword of Shadows.
 
“If this doesn't work, nothing will!” he said. “Kirara!!”
 
Kirara raced towards Inu Yasha and let him on her back, then they took off into the air.
 
Obelisk swung his fist forward, but Kirara dodged it and then flewup towards the monsters chest.
 
WHAMM!!!
 
Inu Yasha bashed the blade of the sword into Obelisk which actually sent the beast flying through the air.
 
He crash landed with a huge thud causing the Earth to quake. Then Inu Yasha jumped onto the monsters face, and rammed numerous attacks at him.
 
* * *
 
Up in the air, Ra saw the commotion that one of his brothers was in danger… he charged up and fired his WIND-FORCE…
 
Which nearly hit me on the castle as it flew by… “WATCH WHERE YOUR AIMING!!!” I screamed. “Remember who your Master is, God Monsters!!!”
 
But the two Dragons turned and stared right at me, and growled as if they didn't like me!
 
For the first time in my life, I was actually afraid of something I had accomplished, and I backed towards the wall, as the Dragons flew down to the ground.
 
 
“I begged you to listen… they're out of control!” cried Kohaku as he tried to drag me away.
 
“Get off me… You're wrinkling up my cape!” I snapped, but Kohaku didn't let go. He was determined to save my life.
 
“Please Master, we must leave… They'll destroy you!”
 
“Destroy me?” I asked, “But… I was the one who set them free. I released hem to do my bidding.”
 
“This isn't what was supposed to happen!”
 
Kohaku still tried to persuade me to leave, but I refused again. So he finally decided to fend for himself and ran off.
 
However, he did quickly snatch his soul card back before departing. “GRR… That Traitor!!” I growled.
 
 
“Hikaru!” came a voice from behind.
 
My siblings and their friends had gathered in front of me! “Well, well…” I sniggered.
 
“It looks like you all have come to your senses and a ready to surrender to the Gods and I!”
 
“Think again, Brother!” snapped Omaru, “We are going stop you, finally and forever!”
 
“You have not only disgraced us, and our family name.” snapped Mitsu, “But you have also disgraced yourself!”
 
“Don't make me laugh!” I snapped, “Do you think, I actually enjoy the powers I have?”
 
The others all shared confused looks.
 
“We would have it all… had Kiyko not done what she did to us! Turning you two into stone, and tossing me away in the Shadow-Realm as if was close to nothing!!”
 
“Do you have any idea what it is like being locked up in realm of darkness for fifty years?”
 
“Never changing… never growing… Nothing but fending off against blood thirsty monsters… IT'S A NIGHTMARE!!!”
 
“Well finally my time for revenge has come, and No one, and CERTAINLY NOT ANY OF YOU, ARE GOING TO STOP ME NOW!!”
 
* * *
 
Outside… the three gods had been trashed around by Inu Yasha a lot, but had Taken to the sky, and began attacking the castle's flotation ring.
 
The very source of what was keeping the castle afloat was destroyed, and the castle began crashing towards the ground.
 
“Don't feel so victorious that my Castle is destroyed, because you are going to go down with it!”
 
I leaped down from the castle using my cape as a parachute, and began to descend to the ground shielding myself with a barrier.
 
The Castle began to break up. “This whole place is coming down fast!” cried Sango!
 
“Quick you guys, Hop on!” said Shipo.
 
He changed himself into a giant rubber ball the others could ride on. The Ninja's had not forgotten to take Rin along with them.
 
As soon as the were all on top, Shipo bounced off the castle, not a moment to soon.
 
“That was way to close!” cried Kagome as the Castle slammed into the ground into a million pieces… it was gone.
 
 
Meanwhile… Inu Yasha was running low on energy. He had been facing all three Gods by himself for way too long.
 
The Gods, had taken a lot of Damage from the Sword of Shadows, but it seemed that neither one of them was ready to drop.
 
“It's…no use!” cried Inu Yasha, “They're too strong! I'm running out of my strength!!!”
 
Finally, Inu Yasha and Kirara collapsed leaving themselves for Obelisk to pick up in his huge hands.
 
“INU YASHA!!!” cried Kagome! “KIRARA!!!” cried Sango. “Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Let them have it Gods!” I yelled from my barrier in the air!