InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ INUYASHA... Enter The Shadow-Realm! ❯ The Shadow-Tetsusaiga! ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
 
 
The Gods still had Inu Yasha and Kirara grasped in their clutches, and were slowly putting more pressure on him.
 
“Take it…easy…I'm not a melon!!” cried Inu Yasha. Kirara managed to change into her tiny cat forum, slip out of sight, and made it back to Sango.
 
 
“INU YASHA!” cried Kagome. “What are we going to do?” cried Shipo, “There is nothing we can do!” cried Sango.
 
“We may as well face it!” cried Miroku, “We've tried our best, but those beasts are simply too much to handle.”
 
“I can't believe you all!” snapped Kagome, “We've come this far, and your willing to let Inu Yasha go.”
 
“Kagome is right!” said Omaru, “If we surrender, then nothing will stop Hikaru from destroying the world!”
 
 
“We, also agree with you, both!” came a voice from behind.
 
Kikyo, Sesshomaru, Jaken, and Rin who had found her way back had joined them on the hill.
 
“All this has my doing!” said Kiyko, “If I was more careful Fifty years ago, Hikaru never would have fallen into darkness!”
 
“Rin was captured by that menace!” said Sesshomaru, “And as much as I despise Inu Yasha, I will see to it that Hikaru pays for his actions!”
 
 
“How touching!” I called from up in my floating barrier. “You all talk better than you fight!”
 
“Just look there… the Gods only have to apply a little more pressure, and Inu Yasha will be flat as a card!”
 
“AH, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!”
 
 
Suddenly Kagome had an idea… …Flat as a CARD?”
 
She reached into her pack, and pulled out the same card that Nobunaga gave her before he was destroyed.
 
“This card… it'll help us beat them!” she cried. Everyone crossed their fingers as Kagome raised the card to the sky and recited the text on the card.
 
 
“GOD'S OF EGYPT, FROM THE SHADOW-TOMB!”
 
“I CAST YOUR MIGHT INTO ETARNAL DOOM!!”
 
“THIS HOLY SYMBOL SHALL BRING YOU PAIN!!!”
 
“ANDNEVER SHALL YOU HAVE POWER AGAIN!!!!”
 
 
The card began glowing, and the earth around the gods began to tremble. “Huh? What's happening?” cried Inu Yasha.
 
Four enormous sliver walls popped up out the ground, and encircled around the monsters, which fitted together to forum… THE PYRAMID OF LIGHT!!!
 
“What…NOOO!!!” I cried. “This can't be happening! Not the Pyramid of light!”
 
 
“What's going on here?” asked Miroku.
 
“Of course!” said Kikyo. “Before sealing them away, the Pharaoh had trapped the gods inside a magical pyramid.”
 
“Since the Gods draw their might from darkness, the Pyramid shall rendered them powerless!”
 
* * *
 
Inside the Pyramid, the Gods began swaying and crying in pain as the light began to consume all their powers.
 
Before long, Inu Yasha was set free, and his Sword of Shadows healed his injuries back to normal.
 
“Thanks, guys!” he said, “I promise you… after all the innocent lives that were taken… I WILL NOT LET THEM BE IN VAIN!!!”
 
Suddenly, both the Sword of Shadows, and the Tetsusaiga were glowing wildly.
 
The two blades spun together in the air in a ring, and then… the bumped into each other and fused into ONE!
 
 
Inu Yasha grabbed his new SHADOW-TETSUSAIGA… which looked the same as always, except the blade of the sword was now BLACK!
 
It was also so light, that Inu Yasha could barely feel the sword in his hands. “The Swords… they've Fused!” he said.
 
“ALRIGHT!!!!”
 
* * *
 
The Pyramid had performed it's task, and vanished, revealing three weakened Gods and a new and Improved Inu Yasha.
 
“Look there!” cried Shipo.
 
“The Sword of Shadows must have fused with the Tetsusaiga!” said Kikyo. “Now Inu Yasha is even stronger than before!”
 
 
Up in my barrier, I was sweating like a Monkey, “No… this can't be happening!” I cried.
 
 
The Gods weak, but still not beaten charged forward as if they could still take Inu Yasha down.
 
He just stood there with his eyes closed, until finally the gods reached him ready to strike.
 
Inu Yasha swung his Sword at all three beasts, which caused their blood to begin oozing out of their body.
 
Slifer, and Ra charged up their energy forces, and fired, but of course Inu Yasha's old strengths had increased immensely.
 
“SUPER…BACK-LASH!!!!”
 
The BACK-LASH WAVE… had in fact countered the two shots as if they were made of rubber, and sent them back to where they came from.
 
Even though only two shots were fired, the reflected blasts caused the shot to hit all three Monsters at once.
 
 
“Whoa… did you see that?” cried Jaken.
 
Everyone stared gawked eyed at the battle field, they tried with all their might, and couldn't even scratch the gods.
 
Yet, just one strike from Inu Yasha's sword, and they already seem to be annihilated.
 
“And if that's only part of Inu Yasha's strength?” said Kagome, “Then all it should take is…!!!”
 
 
 
Inu Yasha's sword glowed with a mystical light as it charged up for the final move of the battle.
 
“SUPER-MEGA…WIND-SCAR!!!!”< /i>
 
The Sword slammed hard against the ground, sending a Wind-Scar ten times the size than it did before.
 
All three of the Gods were struck at once, and Inu Yasha just stood there as if he had seen it before.
 
The Gods howled and cried out in severe pain as lightning began flashing from their bodies… they began to crumble apart and…
 
 
KA-BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!
 
THE THREE BIGGEST EXPLOSION IN ALL OF TIME. WHICH SHOOK THE EARTH VIOLENTLY.
 
It even knocked out my barrier and caused me to tumble to the ground without time to react.
 
The wind was picking up the remains of the gods, and exploding the pieces until finally only the Three cards were remaining.
 
They each flashed with lightning, and POW… the exploded into completely nothing.
 
Obelisk the Tormentor… Slifer the Sky Dragon… and The Winged Dragon of Ra…Had been completely wiped out.
 
The Gods of Egypt were gone forever, and would never again threaten the world with their chaos and Destruction.
 
 
“GRRR…IT CAN'T BE!!!” I shouted with fidgeting with my hair.
 
“HOW COULD I LOSE WITH THE EGYPTAIN GOD MONSTERS IN MY ARSENAL?!”
 
* * *
 
When the dust cleared and the Earth stopped trembling, everyone looked up, and saw Inu Yasha still standing there without even a scratch on him.
 
“HE DID IT!!!” cried Kagome, everyone cheered for joy, and even Sesshomaru smiled gratefully.
 
“Well… how about that?” he thought, “It seems that Inu Yasha is the strongest compared to me.”
 
“Good job…brother!”
 
They all raced down the mountain to Inu Yasha, but he still looked as though the battle was still on. Suddenly, everyone realized he was right.
 
Yes, the Gods were gone, but they still were not done. There was only one thing left to do!