InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ INUYASHA... Enter The Shadow-Realm! ❯ Showdown: Inu Yasha & friends v.s Hikaru ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
 
 
I was in big trouble now.
 
My castle was destroyed…all the souls I had captured had been released… my slaves were gone… and had no more cards to summon any more monsters.
 
Still… I wasn't out of the picture yet. After all, when you want something done right… DO IT YOURSELF!
 
Jaken had taken Rin behind some of the bushes that did not burn up in the explosion.
 
Now it was time!
 
 
Inu Yasha… Sesshomaru… Kikyo… Kagome… Shipo… Miroku… Sango… Kirara… Mitsu…and Omaru!
 
All stood 20 feet ahead of me and stared me dead in the eye as a cold wind began to blow.
 
 
“This it…this is where it all ends here!” said Inu Yasha as he with drew his sword.
 
“It's over, Hikaru!!!” snapped Kagome, “There's nobody left who can fight for you!”
 
“I Don't Need Anyone To Fight For Me!!!” I snarled while wielding my Staff forward. “I'LL DESTROY YOU ALL MYSELF!!!”
 
“AND THERE WILL BE NO HOLDING BACK THIS TIME!!! I'M COMING AFTER YOU WITH EVERYTHING I'VE GOT!!!”
 
 
Everyone whipped out their weapons, and kept in mind that this was the brother of the Ninjas, and they were try and not kill him.
 
“CHARGE!!!!!” cried Inu Yasha.
 
 
Everyone charged forward like a stampede of wild buffalo ready to knock down a brick wall.
 
 
The Ninja's had the first honor, but as they got closer to me, I fired my “DARK-MAGIC ATTACK!!!” and blew them right off their feet.
 
Snago and Miroku were next, trying to take me down in hand to hand combat, but I knocked them down just as easily as I did my siblings.
 
Kagome and Kikyo fired their sacred Arrows, but I was able to deflect them as if they were made of rubber.
 
And with one giant leap, I hoped over, and hit them both hard, knocking Shipo and Kirara down while I was at it!
 
“HA, HA, HA, HA, HA! You fools should have run while you had the chance!” I yelled.
 
“Want to bet!” snarled Inu Yasha as he and Sesshomaru charged, “Now You Face Us Hikaru!!” he snapped.
 
They both withdrew their swords, and began the battled, but two against one, still proved to be no good.
 
Sesshomaru was nearly knocked out cold, but Inu Yasha still struggled hoping to find a weakness in me.
 
“Have you forgotten, Inu Yasha!” I snapped, “All of you, I can read your minds! I will always be one step ahead of you!”
 
“Thanks for telling me what I need to know!” snapped Inu Yasha as he began swinging at me.
 
“I've been studying you… Your BREATHING is the key to figuring your moves out!!!”
 
This time I found it hard to defend myself. Even my magic attack were proved worthless when he deflected them.
 
When Inu Yasha and I stopped for a breath of air, I saw it.
 
“The Sword of Shadows?” I asked, “You possess the Legendary blade of the Shadow-Realm… Impossible!”
 
“Hah, Glad to see the sword rings a bell to you!” said Inu Yasha, “Also, it seems to me that your Staff is just like it!”
 
“HM…M…M…M! Very clever of you Inu Yasha.” I said, “Yes, it is true… My staff is also composed of the same properties as the sword.”
 
I told him… that I once tried to obtain the Sword while I was still in The Shadow Realm.
 
But the sword would never fall into the hands of someone like me, even though I passed the three trials.. the Sword remained unobtainable.
 
The gate keeper told me that Only those with pure minds and hearts may wield the sword…and your heart is far too wicked!”
 
 
So I decided to make my staff the same way. Equal to the swords strength… Unbreakable… and only I can lift it… all others cannot!
 
“It matters not that you've obtained the Sword!” I said. “You still need a miracle to defeat me!!!”
 
“Whatever!” snapped Inu Yasha, as we continued the fight. “True I can't lift the sword!” he said.
 
Then Suddenly…CLANG…He managed to knock the sword out of my hand, and send it flying through the air.
 
“NOOOOOOOOO!!!!” I cried as my staff flew further and further away, and landed smack on the peak of the forbidden Mountain.
 
“But what's happens If you can't even reach it!”
 
Everyone had struggled to their feet, and began ramming kicks and punches into me, ripping my outfit to shreds.
 
Finally… Inu Yasha fired his Wind-Scar, which I was barely able to avoid, and I got hit.
 
When the dust cleared I was still standing, and boy was I in a mess. My Cape, my mask, my gloves, and the upper half of my tights were gone.
 
I was also very badly bruised from being hit by the Wind-Scar, but thank goodness my DIAN KETO CURE MASTER SPELL worked even with out my staff.
 
All I had on left, were my pants, and my boots. “My Outfit!” I cried. “IT'S RUINED!!!!”
 
“So you're still standing?” said Inu Yasha. “Hikaru, Just admit defeat while there is still life in you!” cried Mitsu.
 
“Face it brother!” said Omaru, “Your staff is out of reach, rendering you powerless”
 
“Your siblings make a point, Hikaru!” said Kagome, “Isn't it time for you to admit defeat?”
 
I just spit at the ground, “NEVER!!!” I shouted, “One of the first rules my father taught me was… Never quit until it is all over!”
 
I pointed at my siblings, “Omaru, Mitsu… You and I shall be the ones to decided the outcome!”
 
Omaru and Mitsu suddenly got the message. “We will finish this battle by NINJISTU!!” I said.
 
“If I fall out cold, Then I shall accept my failure, but if you fail. Then the world is mine!”
 
“AGREED!!” the Ninja's said at once as they threw off their weapons and loosened up their clothing a bit.
 
“What are you guys thinking?” cried Shipo, “You can't beat him!”
 
“Don't underestimate us Shipo!” said Mitsu, “Remember, it was Hikaru who taught us everything we know today!”
 
“And that's not all!” said Omaru, “We agree to this, because we know we can win.”
 
He stared at me “For you see, Brother… we have a suspicion that you've relied on your shadow powers for so long… Your Ninja skills have diminished!”
 
“We shall see!” I said. “And…If either you in the back try to help out, the my siblings shall lose immediately!”
 
Inu Yasha sheathed his sword, Kagome and Kikyo put down their bows, and the rest of them sat down away from the field.
 
 
We poised ourselves into battle position, and even though we despised each other. We bowed nonetheless.