InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ INUYASHA... Enter The Shadow-Realm! ❯ Hikaru Falls with Honor! ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
 
 
This was it, the battle that would decided the fate of so much, and the battle was hand-to-hand combat, with no weapons or magic.
 
This time it was certain that I would fight fair, because without my staff, I was pretty much powerless.
 
I stared my siblings down, and charged forth, “First move honor's are mine!” I shouted.
 
I swung my fist forward, and Omaru and Mitsu evaded it and tried to counter with their own punches, but I blocked them.
 
“Not as bad as we seem, big brother!” said Omaru. “Impressive, nut not good enough!” I said.
 
Quickly, I swing my leg up and kicked them both in the hard faces sending them crashing down below.
 
 
“Ooh… that has to hurt!” said Inu Yasha from the sidelines, “Oh no, Ninja's!” cried Shipo, but they didn't get back up.
 
Shipo was about to rush over to help them, but Kagome grabbed onto him, “No Shipo… we can't help them, remember?” she said.
 
If they were to interfere with the fight, then Omaru and Mitsu would lose instantly, and I would be permitted to escape and continue on my plot.
 
 
“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! How very careless of you, my siblings.” I chortled. “One of the first rules father taught us was…”
 
“Never Lower Your Eye's To The Enemy!”
 
I stood up on top of their body's ready to send all the pressure into them, “So long, failures!” I said.
 
I jumped up into the air.
 
 
“Oh no, I can't watch!” cried Shipo. “He's going to crush them!” cried Sango.
 
 
However, before I landed with in the last two feet, my siblings moved out of the way quickly forcing my knees to smack on the hard ground.
 
I growled and panted trying suppress the pain that shot up both my legs.
 
“And you've forgotten ,brother!” said Mitsu, “That you must always keep your opponents guessing!”
 
It was a trick all along, and one that I had taught them.
 
 
“When you lay perfectly still and play DEAD, the chances are your opponent will fall for it and approach you unprepared.”
 
 
“I don't believe it.” Cried Kikyo, “They are winning!”
 
 
“Well brother, look at yourself now.” said Omaru, “You neglected your training and became a creature of Darkness!”
 
“It's sad to think that once you were a loyal Ninja in truth!” said Mitsu, “Now you are nothing more the mess we see before us!”
 
“Why don't you admit your defeat and come back so we can help you!”
 
“GRRR…ENOUGH!!!” I roared as I boosted up. “I never neglected my training, and that is something you shall both learn the hard way!”
 
“I remember another one of Father's rules… “The battle is neverover until the final move is made!”
 
“I WILL NOT GIVE UP…UNTIL ONE OF US IS BEATEN!!!”
 
My siblings sighed at the ground, “We gave you a chance to spare yourself.” Said Mitsu. “But now it seems we have no choice.”
 
“The only way we can save our friends, IS BY TAKING YOU DOWN… DEAR BIG BROTHER!!!”
 
The fight continued on.
 
 
The others couldn't believe it. All three of them were going at it with everything they had.
 
They were fighting for something more than just payback… they were fighting for HONOR and TRUTH!
 
Never before had any of them seen any warriors battle like this, and to think… they were siblings too.
 
* * *
 
The city in the georama of the heart
is sparkling with the light of hope
the dream that flew up with the wings of an ephemera
is something that we search for
the truth is always
hiding in the eyes bluely
 
Where shall we go up to
our future roams around now
and we continue with our journey
the place of eternity, and endless dream
I want to chase after it without letting go of this hand
forever
 
In the ocean in the turquoise-colored heart
the signals of the ship of light can be heard
I need to go faster, for this impatient feeling
no words are needed
a lie is always
hiding in the words sweetly
 
Let the two of us become one
holding on to the coward waves
we continue with our journey
the space between our hug
an endless dream
cutting through the rainbow
heading for the promised light
 
Where shall we go up to
our future roams around now
and we continue with our journey
the place of eternity, and endless dream
I want to chase after it without letting go of this hand
forever
 
* * *
 
You could tell the battle was nearing the end, for the Ninjas were at it for quite a while and they all looked exhausted.
 
The Ninja's outfits were a ripped a little, and I had black and blue marks all over my chest, stomach, and face.
 
We found it becoming harder to breath, and saw that this was it, someone was going to drop out of the fight.
 
The Ninja's and I charged forward with all that we had in us, we leaped into the air, and kicked so hard and fast, no one knew who got hit.
 
After we landed, we turned about face, and stared each other down… DEAD IN THE EYES.
 
The others couldn't believe it came all down to this, who was going to be the winner.
 
 
A cold win blew across the field, and my siblings and I were still staring each other down.
 
The wind gave out and FINALLY…
 
“UGH…!!!” I peeped and held on to my stomach as I ever so slowly fell to the ground… “You…Have…Beaten…Me!!!”
 
I collapsed to the ground and stayed there. “You have lost, brother.” Said Mitsu, “But have lost, with honor!” added Omaru.
 
 
Everyone slowly gathered around me, and Kikyo felt my pulse. “He is not dead, he has merely lost conciseness.” She said.
 
“Please, you must help me get him back to the village.”
 
No body really did seem to want to help, except for the Ninja's, “He may have done very wicked things, but he is still our Brother.” Said Mitsu.
 
“Or maybe it is because we just have too big of hearts.” Added Omaru. “A Ninja with honor never leaves a fellow Ninja behind!”
 
Kirara stepped forward, and was willing to help carry me… Soon everyone helped out in getting me safely back to village.
 
 
Little did they know…
 
My staff at the mountain top began wheezing out smoke, and in the midst of it all… was a sinister serpent laugh.
 
“Hikaru…” it said, “You have given me what I needed! Ha, ha, ha, ha ,ha ,ha!!!”