InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Drastic Changes ❯ The new moon ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Drastic Changes

 

YYH & IY crossover. Yo mortals!!! I am back and alive. So listen up. I know I did not finish any of my stories then start a new one. I am that kind of a person ^^. So I really plan on finish this one. If you review and encourage me I will finish it.

 

InuYasha: Feh Yeh right. Sure you will finish it.

 

Nayami: Shut up. You know what my name means?

 

Inuyasha: …

 

Manta (from shaman king) flipping a huge dictionary: Here it is. Nayami-Zetsumei means agony death.

 

Inu: gulp!

 

Nayami: Anyways here's the story! ^^ `I hope Kurama forgot about the disclaimer.

 

Kurama: You forgot the disclaimer! - -

 

Nayami: Sigh! I don't own IY or YYH. So be happy and chasing butterflies or sing that song to Hiei. (Start running)

 

Chapter I: The New Moon

 

Kagome Harigashi, the one and only. That is my name. I am not Kikyo or anyone, I am my own person. I know I am a reincarnation of someone but I will never be that person. This is what InuYasha did not understand, but someone did. That person attempted to kill me several times; he is almost a walking talking iceberg for god sakes! How did I got to know him, bets me? I have no idea how I grow to actually like him. So this is what I think happened. Read on!

 

3rd person POV

 

Tonight was the night of the new moon, InuYahsa's human tonight. That means he got no superior strength, sense, and power. Kagome had grown to like this night, she is happy for one night in a month that InuYasha is not watching her like a hawk. She went out a stroll in the woods after InuYasha went to sleep. Unknown to her, someone powerful and dangerous is in the forest too.

 

After a few more steps, Kagome sensed a very familiar powerful aura. She figured that is InuYasha's most hated enemy, his half-brother-Sesshoumaru. Kagome was in a dilemma should she run back to InuYasha and inform them of Sesshoumaru's presence? Or should she approach Sesshoumaru and face him? When Kagome was about to head back, she suddenly thought of InuYasha's insults: `You are just a weak human!' `Kikyo would never run away!' When Kagome thoughts ends on Kikyo, she decided she will prove herself to be better then the undead clay doll.

 

The midnight-blue hair girl ran in almost inhuman speed. She stopped at a meadow by the forest. "Sesshoumaru!" The beautiful demon lord turned to Kagome with invisible amused expression on his flawless face. Kagome point her enchanted arrow at Sesshoumaru, "Are you here to retrieve Tesusaiga? Then, forget it?" Kagome used her most calm and cold voice as possible.

 

`How dare a mere human stand against me with out any fear!?!? But I have to admit she is quite amusing.' Sesshoumaru smirked mentally. The demon lord looks at the fogged covered moon, making it look more mystical . "The new-moon. InuYasha's human tonight." Stated Sesshoumaru, this is more a statement then a question. "You know all along, don't you? You know InuYasha is human on the night of the new-moon." Kagome lowered her arrow, figuring that Sesshoumaru is no harm tonight, since he had so many chances, so many new moons to kill InuYasha. But he did not even visit them on the night of the new moon. He must have other reasons.

 

 

"Miko, do you wish your friends to die?" Sesshoumaru randomly asked. Kagome snapped out of her faze, turned her horrid face to the demon lord. "No, no of course not! You did not come here on the other new moons. Why are you here now? Or you are so desperate of having Tetsusaiga, you stood low enough to attack a vulnerable InuYasha?" Kagome reasoned and insulted Sesshoumaru calmly and fearlessly. This is the last draw; the demon lord cannot stand insults anymore. Sesshoumaru pined Kagome on a tree and have his poisonous hand near her neck in an eye blink.

 

That's all for today. I know it's short and yada yada yada. But if you review and read this I will update much much longer chapters. ^^ See ya. I hope.