InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Drastic Changes ❯ confusing thoughts ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nayami: Hi, I told you I would be back! And thank yaw all for sending me reviews. Believe me, this is the best result of reviews I ever got. Just for I prologue, I got 6 reviews.

Hiei: Hn…Why do they send u reviews? I thought I killed you.

Nayami: Where's Kurama? My co-host? And InuYasha?

Hiei:…

Nayami: You know, I am so happy I got 34 visits in just 3 hours.

Hiei:

Nayami: Anyways, they will be back, I think. So, I don't own YYH or IY.

Nayami: I also love everyone who sends me reviews.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Koenma's file:

Name: Merune

Age: 180+ (appears to be 18 or 19 in human years)

Raise: Shadow-silver kitsune

Occupation: General in command and Sesshouamru's assistant of Western Lands

Like: Death, blood, flowers, everything shiny, sweets

Dislike: Happy preppy people, pink, mice, birds, people who boss her around.

Weakness: Sweets, hyper ness, and kids.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Chapter 2: Confusing thoughts

 

Sesshoumaru spoke in a dangerous and low voice, "I assure you I am not here for the Tetsusaiga. If you do not agree to my propositions, in a flash your little group will be laying in a pool of their own blood." Kagome felt all of her nerves soften from his hot breathe on her skin, making her unable to stand when he spoke. His voice could make anyone melt. Addition to that, the threat he made is also making the raven hair miko's bravery ran away.

 

"Wh…what is your proposition?" Kagome shuddered out.

Sesshoumaru finally let her go. He smirked arrogantly, eyeing Kagome, "I am interested about you. I asked Merune to investigate you. But she found nothing. Merune (pronounced as Mei-ru-nai) she saw you, she told me you are not from this time and, or world. So I want to know your origin. Plus, I sensed you have untapped demonic power resides within you. I want to train you, or Merune will." Sesshoumaru finished this in one sentence.

 

Kagome took her time to absorb in the demon lord's request. She also wondered about Merune. Who is she? Is she his mate? This just has to be the weirdest day in her life. Think about it, it's not normal for the ice prince to have a proposal that does not evolve Tetsusaiga. Even worse to imagine is the walking iceberg having a girlfriend. `Oh dear, please let this be a very, very, very, absurd nightmare.' Kagome pleaded to herself. Unfortunately, she figured out, this is just a real event.

 

How bad could this even be? She already have a very arrogant, conceited, vain, cunning, sneaky, and… and jerky cousin she have to visit next time she went home. What's worse, she has to visit him for a whole full month! Whole entire Christmas break she had to spent with her cousin. Last year's experience is not very warm and welcoming.

 

How this, Sesshoumaru said she might be a demon. How can her life get any weirder then now? Well think optimistically and live with whatever that is thrown to her. Wait; did Sesshoumaru just said he is interested in her? This thought made Kagome want to yell YAAAA or say EWWWWW. You got to admit; Sesshoumaru is the most handsome demon you will ever met. But, he is her former crush's hated brother, and… he does have weaknesses…well maybe he is perfect in a very odd way. At the end, Kagome cannot think of anything characteristically bad about the Lord. So she end up with a mental `Yaaaa, Sesshoumaru's training me!'

 

"umm… sure. Sounds like good idea, I show you my time and you train me. Fair enough. But one problem…you know InuYasha doesn't like you and I don't think he will agree for me to visits you every night. And who's Merune?" Kagome stated her request. Sesshoumaru knew she will ask about Merune and InuYasha, when he is about to answer he questions far away yelling could be heard. The voices are calling for Kagome and they all belong to Kagome's shard hunting group. They are getting closer; he must go.

 

"Miko, you companions are close. I have to go. See you tomorrow night." Sesshoumaru took off to the west. Kagome just sat there by the tree stomp rethinking the events took place in this moonless night. She hopes the hanyou did not step up yelling to her about Sesshoumaru's visiting. She knows this will happen sooner or later and it's easy to solve. Just one word, `sit'.

 

"Oh hi InuYasha?" Kagome said a little too innocent tone. "What are you doing here all by yourself, you know Youkais could just attack you. And we are by the border of Western Land. Also, Kikyou would never wonder in a dangerous land all by herself."

 

In the Western Castle

 

Sesshoumaru entered his castle with Merune's cold greeting. "Good to see you back." Merune said in a monotone but respectful voice. Merune never talk much except `hi Sesshoumaru-sama', `bye Sesshoumaru-sama,' `yes Sesshoumaru-sama'. What's good about her is she never ask about her tasks. What can you say; she does have a very good reason to be icy to Sesshoumaru. Think about it, Merune, Sesshoumaru's best fighter. Against all the odds and the other lords' opinions of making a girl in charge.

 

Merune's different. She is like a sister to him. Despite of the fact Merune hate him because he torn her away from someone she love, they still act like siblings. Merune, a shadow-silver fox. Dark red eyes that can see into the soul of others, long white hair, showed arrogant attitude to everyone, even towards Sesshoumaru. Yup, she sure is different in every way.

 

With the Shard Hunters

 

Kagome barely caught his last comment, it's the Kikyo is better comment again. Man, can he ever stop. Can that numb brain hanyou every see that Kagome is Kagome and Kikyo is Kikyo. Kagome is so used to the `Kikyo is better' statements, she doesn't care any more. But it is still fun to see him sit.

 

Kagome first pouted, then red and orange flames from hell surrounds her as she glare at InuYasha. "OOO He's so gonna get it." Sighed Sango, this is practically a routine. Everyday InuYasha just have to say something mean, and Kagome got angry, no ferocious at him. "InuYasha?" Kagome called him sweetly. The hanyou know something bad will happen to him, something very, very, very bad. `Here it goes 3…2…1…" He counted. "INUYASHA! YOU BIG ASS JERK! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" Kagome yelled in anger.

 

No matter what, it's still fun to beat up a tough hanyou who slaughtered thousands of demons in one slash, and even harmed Sesshoumaru. Beat him just with one word. After Kagome blow some steam off InuYasha, she just discovered InuYasha is nowhere to be seen. Then she noticed a huge, deep crater by her feet. Kagome laughed inwardly and ready to get the few hours of sleep.

 

Dear what a day! Tomorrow morning, she will be in big, titanic-sized, huge, trouble. InuYasha will get his six-sense back again. Yup, she will definitely will have an awesome day in a sarcastic way.

 

***

Nayami: Once again thanks for the reviewers. By the way just letting you know I have a lot, a lot of homework. (Stupid honor classes, stupid teacher, evil homework) I might only update once a week. If you review like 4 or 5 per chapter, I might update sooner than you think.