InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Drastic Changes ❯ Amonds and snow ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nayami: Hoy Hoy I am back! It's Friday! That means I might update 1 chapter or too this weekends.

Kurama: Sigh, InuYasha will be so pissed if he found out you did.

Nayami: What do you mean?

Kurama: never mind, you better thanks the reviewers.

Nayami: I will! I wanna thank inuyashasnuna, Carmen, bara( ), crazy-punk-girl, Amaya Tenka. These are from FF.com. Now I wanna thank Kagome15 and Jenniferhlub from MM.org.

Kurama: Very nice Nayami. Now be a nice person and say you don't own YYH or IY.

Nayami:… you already did. : P

Kurama: *sigh * very well, let the story begin.

 

Chapter 3: Almond and Snow

 

It is a wonderful morning. Our favorite hanyou just turned back to a hayou at dawn. Everything smells great for him. He is very pleased to get his superior senses back.

 

InuYasha's POV

*a happy sigh * This is great. Kagome smells great! The scent of peach, vanilla, sweet almond, and fresh falling snow. Wait, wait, this isn't right?!?! Since when did Kagome smell like almond and snow. But that scent is familiar. Let me see, Koga smells like a mangy wolf. So it's not him… Only high-class demons have this pleasant aroma. All the powerful demon I know that knows Kagome is I, that bastard brother. That's all. Almond and snow, almond and snow, smells so familiar.

 

Ok, snow represents coldness in the person's heart and almond represent solid, rigid, power. Oh Kami! Sesshoumaru!

End POV

 

Kagome and others are sleeping peacefully. But today something changed. The young future miko did not wake up with the usual `Pervert' `Slap' `Crash'. Instead everyone woke up with InuYash yelling. "Wench! What did you do with that bastard of a brother last night?"

 

Kagome surprisingly is very, very calm. She acted as if nothing happened between Sesshoumaru and her. "What do you mean InuYasha? We are in his land, what do you expect? Sesshoumaru doesn't have his scent in his own land?!?!" Kagome said accusingly to InuYasha. `Way to go Kagome! One point for Kagome, zero for InuYasha!' Inuyasha put his head down in guilt of blaming his best friend. However he is still a bit suspicious about the whereabouts of Kagome last night.

 

With several fights and slaps, the shard hunting group finally ready to start the hunt. Unknown to them to mysterious silver figures are following them.

 

=With the two mysterious figures=

 

The silver haired ice kitsune and the handsome silver dog demon watched the group in interest. "Humph, InuYasha certainly turned out to be more of an idiot then I thought." The silver kitsune remarked. "She certainly came up with good lies, Merune. Even I cannot smell her lie." The dog demon smiled proudly at the girl walking below them. "It's is not a real lie Sesshoumaru. She is just merely stating the fact that they are in your land and your scent is everywhere. Are you going to meet her tonight? "

 

"Yes, Merune. I prefer you be there too." Said Sesshoumaru.

 

=With the Shard Hunter=

 

The group has been walking for hours searching for Naruku and the shards. The night is arriving soon. "InuYasha, can we rest now, we have been walking for the whole day." Kagome complained. InuYasha said nothing and sat down by a tree and rest.

 

In the future

 

"WHAT!!! Why do I have to live with HER! Can I live in our house mom?" The usual calm and collecting Kurama shouted out at his mother. This is not happening, Kurama and Kagome hate each other since the first time the met. Even though they are cousins but their relationship is same with InuYasha and Sesshoumaru.

 

Kagome does not know Kurama is a demon, and Kurama does not know Kagome travel back to Federal Era and fight demons. If this changed, will their relationship be different? "Shuiichi, dear, Kagome's mother, Koyoi said Kagome's rarely home. But it is pretty strange when she did not tell me the reason. Besides, we will be gone for three month. Koyoi needs a person to watch her son, Souta." Shiori calmly and sweetly explained to Kurama.

 

With the small benefits not seeing Kagome, maybe leaving in a shrine will not be too bad. Also, he heard in Kagome's shrine there's a Godshibo tree. Yes, that tree does bring him some memories of his past life.

 

In Federal Era

 

After the camp was set up, everything was so normal and peaceful. Miroku because of his wondering hands Sango slapped his over 20 times. InuYasha and Shippo are fighting about food. Yes, everything is just so peaceful. Kagome remembered she was supposed to meet Sesshoumaru soon, no, very very soon. So soon, she is already late. Everyone knows the Lord Sesshoumaru does not tolerate tardiness. "Hey! I am going to the hot springs! Bye." Kagome yelled out to the group with oblivious nervousness. She thought she is so doomed, fortunately, InuYasha's busy with the ramen and other foods she brought from home and did not notice the tone in the voice.

 

However, Miroku noticed this. Especially when she said she is bathing but she did not take her bathing supplies with her. Unfortunately, without Sango's knowledge he followed Kagome.

 

Sorry guys, this is all I have time to write. I am sick during the brake so I never have time to write anything. After the brake I have to study for finals. So yea, I think the next chapter will be here sooner. So review and I might update a lot sooner then you think. And can anyone tell me how to spell Miroku's name. I think I spell it wrong. Oh here's some optional pairings will come up later. So vote for them.

 

(Kurama)/ Merune

InuYasha/ Merune

Kurama/ Yukina

Hiei/ Botan

Hiei/ OC

InuYasha/ Kikyo

Kuwabaka/Yukina

Koenma/ Botan

Koenma/ OC

 

VOTE VOTE VOTE

|

 

|

 

|

 

|

 

\/

\/

\/

CLICK HERE