InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Drastic Changes ❯ InuYasha and Merune's past ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nayume: Hiya! I am back. Sorry for the long wait on the last one. I promise I will make it longer! So many reviewers reviewed, so I will make it longer.

 

Paring status:

Inu/ kik -3

Inu/ Merune- 1

 

Kurama/ Merune- 0

Kurama/ Yukina- 1

 

Hiei/ Botan- 1

Hiei/ Merune- 0

 

Koenma/ Merune-1

Koenma/ Botan- 0

Any more pairing suggestions are welcome.

But there are the permanent Pairings: Yusuke/ Keiko, Sango/ Miroku, Kagome/ Sesshoumaru.

 

NOTE: YOU CAN VOTE FOUR TIMES. REMEMBER FOUR TIMES!!! One for InuYasha. One for Kurama, one for Hiei, and one for Koenma.

 

Chapter 4 - InuYasha and Merune's past

 

InuYasha stay back at the camp, he trusted Kagome. It is like a daily routine for Kagome. She has to go to a hot spring after they set up the camp. InuYasha hop on a tree slept for couple of minutes, then he smelt a familiar smell. Roses and watery air, that scent was so familiar, yet strange. That scent reminded him of the first demoness he loved, but betrayed him for power.

 

InuYasha disappeared from Sango's sight in a mere second. This made Sango having no way of tracing him down. Suddenly she noticed the cursed hentai monk also disappeared. She walked the way Kagome went.

 

InuYasha does not even know why he wanted to see her again, she betrayed him. She should die in his hands because of the humiliation she give to him. InuYasha clutched to the hilt of his Tetsusaiga tightly, ready to eliminate the demon that deceived him. Then his heart scrupled. The memories of their first meeting flood back to his mind.

 

Flashback

All alone, before he met her InuYasha's life was always like this, all alone. Today like any other day, InuYasha sat by the pond watching fishes while Sesshoumaru and his father are having a meeting with the generals. "Konnichiwa!" A sweet cherry youthful voice yelled out from behind. InuYasha almost fell in the pond out of shock. Nobody ever greeted to him using such happy tone.

 

He turned around slowly facing a silver blue female kit. For some reason she kind of look familiar. The he remembered, his father's most cherished general, Koorimetsu When he was about to talk, the girl started again. "Hey, you resemble Sesshoumaru! But more innocent. By the way, I am Merune Koorimetsu." Merune give InuYasha a sweet smile and ran off.

 

End Flash Back.

 

"InuYasha." A cold voice called out to him, her voice was hidden in the depth of the forest. The figure appeared in the shadows, she looks quite familiar to him, but she lost all the sunshine held in her features before. Her voice was no longer cherry; her voice is more like a whisper of death. Three centuries he did not see her. She changed so much. Before she used to wear a simple working kimono, now she wore a. ice armor, with crystal spikes. Very similar to Sesshoumaru's armor, not her armor shows more iciness.

 

Her icy blue silk kimono flattered against the harsh winds. There is one more thing about her, more regal ness. More Sesshoumaru like. InuYasha now wanted curse from the heaven to the earth about everything Sesshoumaru had, yet he has nothing. Sesshoumaru stole Merune; Sesshoumaru had the respect, power, land, wealth, and title. Now what InuYasha has, an old sword. Yet, Sesshoumaru still wanted to take it away from him. No, that is not all, he still has Kagome. Sesshoumaru will not take Kagome and Tetsusaiga away.

 

They just stand there in silence. Until Merune realized something, she had to meet Sesshoumaru. With out a word she walked away. InuYasha standing there, this is too much like a dream. Seeing your best friend after 300 years, then she walks away without a word. Just like the day she left him.

 

Flash Back 300 years before.

 

The both had grown up, they are both in their fifteens. Life was just great, but the only thing the 15-year-old InuYasha was not happy about is she spends too much time with his bastard brother. "InuYasha. I think we should go our separate ways. I know you want to see the outside world, but I have my destiny to fulfill. I have to follow my father's steps and serve the Lord of Western Land. Even though I cannot became a general like my father. But it is my duty to serve the lord. Even as a slave, I will stay." As Merune made her good-bye speech, InuYasha was more and more frustrated. He knows she will have a good position in the court, for Sesshoumaru has taken a liking of her.

 

She chooses power and wealth over friendship. `That power hungry BITCH!!!' InuYasha had this phrase screaming in his mind all his life.

 

End Flash Back

 

InuYasha slowly walked back to the camp in a daze. Miraculously, InuYasha did not notice that no one was at the camp.

With Sesshoumaru, Kagome, and the two stalkers.

 

"You are late." Sesshoumaru said. Typical Sesshoumaru, no hellos. The first thing he say when he see Kagome is `you are late.' After a long moment of silence, Sesshoumaru spoke again, "looks like you are not the only one. But she will have some punishments." Sesshoumaru said darkly, making Kagome creep away from a bit. The other late person landed gracefully in front of Sesshoumaru and bowed.

 

"Merune, do you see that you are late?" Sesshoumaru said emotionlessly. Leaving Kagome there just to watch those two and fearing what horrible punishments will be there for the poor girl. "Merune meet Kagome, Kagome meet Merune. Since she will not be able to train you because she has other assignments. I will do her job." Sesshoumaru said. Kagome watched Sesshoumaru handed her a parchment and dismissed her.

 

Kagome standing there; wondering what might be in the parchment. She heard Sesshoumaru is famous for giving out torture sessions. Rumors say he has 589 ways to torture people. Kagome was wondering what her late punishment will be. Until Sesshoumaru said, "You are late, and this Sesshoumaru does not tolerate tardiness. Unlike Merune, you are not experienced as she is. So I will not give you a mission. Then, you punishment will be…" Sesshoumaru holding the last few words. He is enjoying the nervous and anxious scent that was emitting off Kagome. Nervous and anxious, but no fear.

 

Nayami: That's all for today. At least it went over 1000 words. LOL. I hate writing long stories, but reviewers requested, I will do it. Anyways, vote for the four pairings. And in my story there will be no KUWABAKA. Kuwabaka is not a spirit detective. Because he is an embarrassment to nature and human kind.

 

Vote 4 times:

Inu/ kik

Inu/ Merune

 

Kurama/ Merune

Kurama/ Yukina

 

Hiei/ Botan

Hiei/ Merune

 

Koenma/ Merune

Koenma/ Botan

 

Chapter Preview: Merune's mission

 

Merune opened the parchment Sesshoumaru give her. She was hoping it is not some stupid, disgusting Mission again.

 

Merune,

 

I have to warn you before you read on, if you don't keep your mouth shut in this mission. You will be dead when I found out.

 

When I was bathing during my travels, a very skilled thief stole my Tensaiga. In place of Tensaiga is a blood red rose. I have people do some research on this rose, they discovered, this rose belong to Youko Kurama, an elemental silver fox. He stole from lords right under their noses and never being caught. Rumors claim that he was the most handsome demon ever existed, and can get any girl get on their knees and beg him.

 

I trust you Merune, I believe you have more potential to not fall for his trap. I want you to retrieve my sword and bring him to me alive. I want to know how he stole from this Sesshoumaru!

Sighed,

Sesshoumaru

 

After Merune read the letter, she was very amused. She is very eager to met this beautiful thief that stole from her lord. Unknown to her, someone was already following her in the shadows.

 

 

That's all, read the next chapter.