InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Turn To Shine ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Kagome’s Time to Shine
Authoress: PureMikoKagome69ner a.k.a Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner
Summary: This is an IY/YYH Crossovers. Why did Inu-Yasha, Sango, Miroku and Shippo betrayed Kagome? What now? Kagome’s actually a demon? Not just one, but every single demon in the universe? The Higurashis’ isn’t her family, but the Urameshis’ are? What’s going on!
Pairings: Hiei/Kagome, Kurama/Ayumi, Yusuke/Keiko, Souta/Yukina, Kohaku/Rin, Inu-Yasha/Sango, Naraku/Kikyo, Kouga/Ayame, etc … (I think … )
Ratings: Mature (M)

Chapter Four: It Didn’t Work!

Claimer/Disclaimer:
I don’t own any Yu Yu Hakusho or Inu-Yasha characters!

This chapter is Beta’d by ‘Victoria Luv005’!

– Last Time … –

“Did you see that!” exclaimed Kuwabara when Kagome left.

“Ya, of course we did, Baka,” said Yusuke. “I’m glad I’m not in their shoes right now. That would be embarrassing.”

“Yes, Yusuke, I agree with you,” said Kurama.

“Hn, she’s a demon,” said Hiei.

– This Time … –

Kurama flicked his red hair back. “You are absolutely correct, Hiei,” said Kurama.

“Whoa, she had high Spiritual Energy too!” exclaimed Kuwabara, dumbly.

Yusuke bonked Kuwabara, which fortunately for himself unconscious. “Yeah, I guess we found the girl with high Spirit Energy,” said Yusuke. “Guess we have to report this to baby incase she wants to take over Ningenkai and destroy us all – ” Yusuke stopped in mid-sentence to open his compact; hearing it make a noise. “What do ya want Toddler – ”

“For the two thousands one hundred seventy six times, Yusuke; DO NOT CALL ME TODDLER!” yelled Koenma. “Now, there is something you have to come and see for your next mission, most likely all of you.”

Hiei ‘hn’ while Kurama spoke his ‘inner Fox’ not wanting to be bothered with a slow Ningen slowing things down. “Koenma-sama, Kuwabara is unconscious, will he truly be needed for this mission?” asked Kurama.
“You can inform him later time is of the essence!” said Koenma. “Botan; go now!” Once in Rekai; Koenma at his desk showed them a slide show. “This is the energetic girl age fifteen, here, here she is now.”

“It’s that Kagome in school,” said Yusuke, cutting off Koenma’s sentence. “How fuck she turn into a demon … ”

“Your mission is to find out just that, what the heck happened and get her to go back to the Feudal Era to finish the Shikon-no-Tama,” said Koenma. “It is of essence that it does not remained shattered.”

Kurama spoke. “And Koenma-sama; how do you suppose we do so?” asked Kurama. “She wouldn’t listen to us - ”

“She has her other ten friends that looks completely human, but has high Spirital Energy, like me and Kuwabara,” said Yusuke, cutting off Kurama’s sentence.

“Bring Kagome here; I will ask her to be a Spirit Detective and we’re not going to bother with her friends for now,” said Koenma. “The very world as we know it could be in danger. For all you know this could affect the barrier! Get going!”

Kagome just got out of her Science Class and she was on her way to find her friends so they could go to lunch, but three boys stand in her way. She noticed that it was the boys from earlier. Where’s the ugly one? thought Kagome, amused. Something’s not right …

“What the Hell do you want – ” said Kagome, but the next thing she knew, she was shoved into a portal and then she was in front a Toddler. “What the fuck – ?”

“I am Koenma; Prince of Rekai,” said Koenma, but all Kagome knew is that this ‘Koenma’ is a Toddler. “I want you to be one of my Spirit Detective, go back to the Feudal Era and complete your task.”

Prince of Rekai? thought Kagome. I thought Father Yama is the King. I didn’t know he has a son, that’s a Toddler. “No,” said Kagome. “There’s no way I’m being your additional new slave and there’s no way in the Seven Layers of Hell am I going back there. Not yet anyways and you can’t do shit about it.”

This girl swears more than Yusuke, thought Kurama.

Damn, this girl swears more than me, thought Yusuke.

This girl is worst than Yusuke and Kuwabara put together, thought Koenma. He pulled a necklace that has a sapphire blue crystal from one of his drawers. “I’ll ask you one last time,” said Koenma, fingering the necklace. “Are you willing to become a Spirit Detective?”

Kagome glared at Koenma straight in the eyes, causing him to shuddering at her eyes coldness. “Fuck. No,” said Kagome, slowly so the Toddler could understand.

Yusuke, Kurama and Hiei now appeared in the room. Yusuke tried holding her in place, but she punched Yusuke’s jaw, back flipped away from hi and ended up to the side of a wall. Kurama ran towards Kagome, wondering slightly why Youko backed away. He had his Bara Whip in hand, he was about to whip it at Kagome so she could be restrained, but she ended up leaping higher, shooting glares at all of them, then she ended behind Kurama, kicked him in the knees so he was kneeling. She then back-flipped in the darkest corner.

Fuck this shit, thought Kagome. I’m the best Spirit Detective Father Yama ever had, the youngest, and best spy the CIA ever had and I’m here fighting these shit-heads. And how the fuck did this shitty Toddler get MY necklace, I made them for Father, only.

Kagome was quickly snapped out of her thoughts when Yusuke, Hiei and Kurama. Kurama, haven’t the necklace, slipped it on her. Kagome blasted them all off of her with her demon aura, which got all of them hit the wall, which was ten inches away, they were in the middle of the room, fighting. Kagome glared of all of them and then turned to Koenma, glaring at Koenma, hard and evilly; if only dark glares could kill then the world would be perfect.

“Take this off of me, now,” said Kagome in a cold voice that Hell could turn into a Winter Land. “Or else, you will pay.” Ugh! thought Kagome. I can’t believe I let my guard down … even if was for twenty-seven seconds!

Koenma paled as she said that, “The necklace won’t allow you to hurt me or your team mates,” said Koenma rather nervously. Damn, I don’t even know if the necklace works, thought Koenma, nervously and praying that it will work. Father said that it’ll work on even the most powerful demon. But this is my first time on using it.

First time eh?
thought Kagome. Let’s play a game. After all, Kitsunes loves games and puzzle! Kagome raised her aura, just a bit, about 2 percent and pretended to pack a punch, only to have a blue barrier push her weaker power down. At least it works for me. I only put 20 percent of my power in those necklaces and bracelets.

Koenma stood on his desk, his face slowly turning back to normal. On the outside, Kagome looked pissed, but in the inside, she was laughing hysterically. The fool actually bought it, thought Kagome laughing on the inside.

Hiei tried reading Kagome’s mind, only to have himself hit a brick wall. Hiei scowled.

“The black band is unbreakable will not break ever and the sapphire blue crystal serves its purpose,” said Koenma. “You can’t kill or hurt me or anyone that I say you can’t, which means the people thats going to be on your team. Which happens that you knocked out.” Koenma indicated the people around the wall, getting out slowly and painly, but Hiei. He just stood up, with no emotion what-so-ever. “You are bound to me and you have to do I what I told you. Is that understood?”

Kagome didn’t say anything. She only looked everyone else, which stood behind Koenma’s desk; a dark glare, darker than Hiei’s. Of course I know, Baka, I made it! Thought Kagome. This Toddler doesn’t know that the necklace could do more than that. He brings our family name down. A disgrace. (A/N: Remind you of two certain ‘half’ brothers?) “Shut the fuck up,” said Kagome, in a cold, but smooth voice that matches even Sesshoumaru. “As I told you before, I’m not being anyone slave, especially to a baby Toddler.”

“You have to Kagome,” said Koenma. “As long as your wearing the necklace, you do what I tell you.”

“Take it off,” commanded Kagome, darkly. “Now.

“No,” said Koenma.

“Fine,” said Kagome, she then raised her power to 21 percent.

Youko jumped even farther away from Kurama in their mind, he went in his own cozy room and locked the door.

Okaa-san, thought Youko, sadly, keeping his thoughts away from Kurama, Shuuichi and Hiei.

Everyone jumped when they felt Kagome’s power, well, except for Hiei, who just looked shocked. They could hear the necklace cracking, but it wasn’t coming out. The walls around them started to have cracks and indents in them. Koenma’s computers started to go berserk. Kagome raised her power to 22 percent, seeing that her necklace collar isn’t coming off. That was the last straw, the walls began to literally dividing the rooms, yes, rooms, the computers smoked and exploded and the necklace came off in little messy pieces on the ground. All this time, Kagome had her head on the floor.

Kagome lifted her head up, her eyes were darker blue. Her hair now is blowing away behind her, like the wind or fan blowing it. Her aura grew; humour to amusement to pissed to angry to mad and then to rage.

I gave the necklaces and bracelets to Father, not this little Toddler, thought Kagome, darkly. The necklaces and bracelets weren’t called necklaces and bracelets, but they were called Youkai/Ningens Collars.

IT DIDN’T WORK!” cried Koenma.

“I command every single collars and bracelets to come forth, now!” commanded Kagome.

Just then, the front door of Koenma’s office burst opened and then what-ever burst it opened flew towards Kagome, floating in front of Kagome with dark pink hue surrounding it.
– Koenma’s P.O.V –

As soon as Kagome raised her power, I and almost everyone else jumped. How can a Ningen Onna gets so powerful?! I thought, scared. No one is suppose to have that much power, but Lord Sesshoumaru of the Western Lands and the King of Makai! But her power surpassed his! We’re all gonna die!

I’m too young to die! How can she destroy that! My Father says it’ll work!

“I commanded every single collars and bracelets to come forth, now!” commanded Kagome.

Just then, the front door to my office burst open, then whatever who or what burst in, flew towards Kagome, so fast that I almost missed it. It floated in front of the Miko with dark pink cue surrounding it.

The energy of Miko powers, I thought. Shit, we are so screwed!

– Out of Koenma’s P.O.V –

Kagome used her Miko powers to crush the collars into little bits. It can no longer be used. Her head snapped up to look at Koenma with an evil glint in her eyes. Koenma paled considerably when he saw the glint, it was the glint that Hiei has in his eyes sometimes; toture.

Koenma made a sign for his Spirit Detectives to jump at Kagome again, but this time, they were out of the way. Kagome formed a barrier around herself. Yusuke had a busted right arm; the arm that he uses his Rei Gun the most, Kurama’s had a busted right arm as well; the arm that he holds his Bara Whips the most and Hiei’s Dragon arm is now useless.

“You are really going to pay for that, Gaki,” said Kagome darkly.

Koenma didn’t say anything, but he let out whimper, moving away from Kagome, until she backed him in a corner. Kurama, Yusuke and Hiei couldn’t really do anything, but watch, ‘cause they can’t get to Kagome.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Translations:

Baka:
Idiot, Stupid, Moron, Ass,
Ningenkai: Human World
Shikon-no-Tama: Shikon Jewel
Rekai: Spirit World
Bara: Rose
Okaa-san: Mother
-San: Uses at the end of people’s names; to be polite and respectful
Ningen(s): Human(s)
Onna: Woman
Youkai: Demon(s)
Makai: Demon World
Rei: Spirit
Gaki: Brat
Kitsunes: Foxes

A/N: You know the rules; questions? Ask. I’ll try my hardest to answer them. Flames? Send it to my Hotmail, Yahoo or Private Message me. You know what I want by now!!! Remember; this story is still on Hiatus, I and my Beta Reader, ‘Victoria Luv005’ are just editing the chapters and such. I don’t know when we will be adding chapters on the story. Sorry. But maybe when I finish my Harry Potter story.