InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Turn To Shine ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Kagome’s Time to Shine
Authoress: PureMikoKagome69ner a.k.a Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner
Summary: This is an IY/YYH Crossovers. Why did Inu-Yasha, Sango, Miroku and Shippo betrayed Kagome? What now? Kagome’s actually a demon? Not just one, but every single demon in the universe? The Higurashis’ isn’t her family, but the Urameshis’ are? What’s going on!
Pairings: Hiei/Kagome, Kurama/Ayumi, Yusuke/Keiko, Souta/Yukina, Kohaku/Rin, Inu-Yasha/Sango, Naraku/Kikyo, Kouga/Ayame, etc … (I think … )
Ratings: Mature (M)

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Questions, Answers and Comments:

ShojoNoHiSora:
Toddler is in deep kuso now XD please continue soon
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner (Me): Oh, yeah. How does a hundred spankings sounds to you?

Bizzet: Cool that was awesome cant wait for the next chapter way to go
Me: I’m glad you like it.

Shadow Miko: Great fic so far i cant wait for the next chappy lol, but is King Yama gunna enter the next chappy? anyways update soon please:)
Me: I’m happy that you like my fanfic. Yes, King Yama is going to enter in this chapter. You can tell by the chapter title; which is below

Animeboysrock23: Great story, please continue
Me: Thanks and alright.

Chapter Five: Father Enma Yama

Claimer/Disclaimer:
I don’t own any Yu Yu Hakusho or Inu-Yasha characters!

This Time … –

“You are really going to pay for that, Gaki,” said Kagome darkly.

Koenma didn’t say anything, but he let out whimper, moving away from Kagome, until she backed him in a corner. Kurama, Yusuke and Hiei couldn’t really do anything, but watch, ‘cause they can’t get to Kagome.

– Last Time … –

Kagome almost struggled Koenma to death when the big side door, behind one of Koenma’s used-to-be-brown desk; because of the computers’ explosion, the desk is now smudged with black, opened. It was King Yama.

– With King Yama –

King Yama was talking to the four dangerous assassins and ask them to behave or they get to see what the Rei jail looks like. Of course, King Yama wanted them to behave, not thrown in jail.

“No, we won’t agree,” said one of them with very light blue hair, blue clothes, darker blue sash and violet eyes; Zain. “We don’t take orders by anyone.”

“Fine,” said King Yama, motioning for his four purple orges to put on the collar on each of them.

“What the – ?” asked another one with light orange hair, orange clothes, darker orange sash and with black eyes; William. “What the fuck are these!”

The one wearing purple clothes and with green eyes tugged on her neck collars “What’s the meaning of this?” asked the Shoujo, Jessica

“As long as you’re wearing those, you listen to me,” said King Yama. “I tell you what do you and you do it. It’s unbreakable. No one can remove them, but the person who forced it on you; which would be the orges, but they took orders from me, so more specifically, me and the person who made them, which is Sapphire.”

“Well just find this Sapphire person and tell him to release us from these things,” said the last person of their group; the guy wore all green, his eyes were yellow; Carson.

“Unfortunately, Sapphire won’t release it from you because she works for me and made it because she wants to make the world a better place,” said King Yama, emphasizing ‘she’ because they mistaked Sapphire as a guy.

“By controlling us, Youkai?” asked the woman, sarcastically.

“And Ningens,” added King Yama. “By making the world a better place as I said.”

The one in the orange were about to say something, but all of them felt a powerful power from the room next door or something. The door and wall are very thick, so they can’t hear what’s happening, but they can certainly feel what’s happening.

Just then, the collars on their necks unclasped themselves and left. The nine of them; King Yama, Zain, William, Jessica, Carson and the four orges blinked once, then some more.

ORGES!” roared King Yama, he recognized the power. It’s of his Daughter; Kagome Higurashi Tashio Yama Wolfe Ankoji Nasamura Himura. “Put these four in the cell, I’ll deal with them later, I have more important business to take care of.”
“Yes sir,” said a orge as more orges came in, rounding Jessica, Zain, Carson and William in the Rei cell.

King Yama practically ran to his son’s room. He banged the door opened. He ran in and almost fainted. His son’s Spirit Detectives were injuried some part of their bodies, but Kuwabara; who was fortunately still unconcious. (A.N. I forgot about him, till now! Lolz) The walls and grounds were literally cracked, on the ground is some black pieces of some kind with bits of crystals scattered here and there. In the corner was Koenma, looking like he just saw a ghost. In front of Koenma was Kagome; his Daughter, looking ready to kill Koenma … WAIT! thought King Yama, remembering something. That’s my son!

King Yama stepped towards Kagome and Koenma, a little. “Now, now, Kagome, dear, relax, honey,” said King Yama, gently, trying to soothe her.

FATHER!” shouted Kagome in glee. Kagome’s darker blue hue in her eyes vanished with bright sapphire blue; her natural colour in its place. “Hi! How are you? How is my Mothers?” Then Kagome’s mood changes from happy to pissed, very quickly might I add. “AND WHY THE HELL DIDN’T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A SON!

“Umm … ” said King Yama. “Surprise?”

They all fell anime-style. “Surprise?” asked Kagome, her eyes twitching. “Is that the best you’ve got!”

“F-Father, what’s going on?” asked Koenma, stuttering from the almost-wrath of Kagome. “You k-know h-her?”

“Why of course,” said King Yama proudly. “I see you’ve met her in a … difficult situation.”

“You’re telling me,” mumbled Koenma. Kagome smacked Koenma on the head. “Owww!”

“Kagome here is my best Spirit Detective,” said King Yama. “And she’s also my Daughter.”

WHAT!” shouted everyone, but Hiei.

She’s Yama’s Daughter as well? thought Hiei. Who is this Onna?

Kagome was smiling her happy, happy smile. “So Father, would you mind explaining to me … WHY IN SEVEN HELLS DID YOU GAVE THE TODDLER A COLLAR FOR!

“Because he’s my son?” said King Yama, which came out as a question than a statement. “I’m guessing this is not a good way to meet everyone properly.”

“You’re right,” said Kagome. “It’s not. In fact, I thought you said some of the other Spirit Detectives team were suppose to be strong. This is not a good way to meet. In fact, your son is on my bad list, by trying to put the collar that I made on me, and he also commanded me to be his Spirit Detective and go back to the Feudal Era.” Kagome said ‘Feudal Era’ with a hint of coldness in her voice. She changed her face to a puppy pout, tugging on her Father’s arms. “You’re going to punish him, right, Father?” Kagome could see the hesitation on his face. “I will go back, just not yet. I want to get more training before I go back and renew my search of the Shikon-no-Kakeras,” added Kagome quickly. “It’s not like I’m going to be a normal teenage girl anymore, so why should I bother?”

“Yes, dear, of course,” said King Yama, patting Kagome’s head. “Koenma, one hundred spankings.”

Kagome smirked as Koenma fainted on the spot; in the corner. “Well, I’ll see you later, Father,” said Kagome. “I have Gym for last period and I don’t plan on missing it. Call me after school if you have any missions.”

“Kagome!” called King Yama. “I don’t have any missions for you. Take a month off.”

“Ok,” said Kagome as she made a portal and jumped in, leaving a dumb-found and injured group of Spirit Detectives.

After Kagome left, King Yama left as well. Two orges and a healer ran in. They carried Koenma in his bedroom. The healer healed him in top condition, the next day; he’ll have his one hundred spankings. Hiei and Kurama were thankful for their demon blood; the injuries are almost done now. Kurama were just finished healing Yusuke’s arm.

“Thanks Kurama!” said Yusuke.

“Hn,” said Hiei.

“Keh,” said Yusuke. “Sure, I don’t see why the Hell not.”

“Yes please,” said Kurama.

“Wha?” asked Kuwabara, rubbing his head. “What’s happening? What am I doing here? What’s going on?”

“We’re going to school, Kuwabara,” said Kurama.

“Ok,” said Kuwabara. “I’ll probably see my sweet Kagome … ”

Hiei growled low in his chest while sending Kuwabara death glares, which went unnoticed by all, but Kurama.

Seems like the little Forbidden Child takes a liking into the Kagome-hime,’ said Youko. Looks like Hiei’s going to be my Father … oh my GOD! thought Youko, hiding the thought from the others.

Looks like he has develop a crush on her in a short time,’ said Kurama, mused. Hiei never wanted a woman before.

Shut up before I make you,’ growled Hiei. But he knew it’s true. He never wanted a woman before. Sure, he fucked, but that’s because of his heat-cycle. He knew he’s an excellent lover, like the Fox and that thought disturbs him. He is no where near the Fox. The Fox is a very sexual creatures, he only fuck when he’s in need of release, not for the heck of it. In fact, its been too long since he had bedded with anyone.

Well, I guess that means the question you asked earlier is she,’ said Kurama. ‘Right?

Hiei just growled.

– Flashback –

So far, they have eight courses in their timetable. Four in the morning, then lunch and then four in the afternoon.

They just came out of Dance Class, Hiei had a little dreamy expression on his face in his mind, but on the outside, it was emotionless. Why? It’s all because of Kagome.

Sure, not many Ningens are good looking, but he had found a very few that are quite good-looking. But with Kagome … wow. She is sure different. She has right places filled out, she’s sexy, she can dance and she’s a demon. Hell, not many demon women that he had seen is even close to Kagome.

Their dance teacher made them dance, Tango. Kagome with Hojo as Kagome grumble silently. Hiei with Eri as Hiei thought about smelly Ningen, who doesn’t take a shower regularly. Ayumi with Kurama as Youko jumped up and down, happy to be paired up with a pretty girl, while Kurama was happy because Ayumi doesn’t stalk him or is in his ‘Shuuichi Minamino Fan Club’. Victoria with Kuwabara and Chantell with Yusuke.

Since Tango is a very close dance, they had to dance really close, their dance teacher made Kagome and Hojo dance as an example. They did and it took the whole period. Tango is all about touching, with Hojo anyways. His hands were on his waist then hips then thigh and then really close to her ass.

Hiei wished it was him instead of Hojo, of course, he would never admit it. When Dance Class was over, they moved to Science. They sat, do experiments and talked.

Kagome sat beside a guy with short slick black with midnight blue streaks; Alex. The desk they sat were long, one desk fit five or six people. Hiei, Yusuke, Kurama and Kuwabara, all sat in the back right hand. Kagome, Alex, Samantha, Stephanie and Lillie sat the desk on the left side at the back. Mariah, Ayumi, Kai, Vincent, Tony and Lee sat the desk in front of Kagome’s.

/Fox,/ said Hiei telepathically to Kurama. ‘What do you Ningens’ called it when you want someone for a Mate the first time you see them?’

That question caught Kurama off guard, he almost fell off of his stool. It’s also the question that he thought he would never hear Hiei ask or talk about it. Thank Kami Youko’s asleep; Science’s too boring for him. Anyways, back to the issues. Why would Hiei ask that question? thought Kurama. Hiei has never been interested in taking a Mate before.

Kurama cleared his throat. ‘I believe your talking about love at first sight,’ replied Kurama, regaining his composure. ‘Why do you ask?’ He was positive that Youko’s curious too, if only he wasn’t sleeping.

‘That is none of your concern,’ said Hiei as he closed the link between them.

End of Flashback –

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Translations:

Gaki:
Brat
Rei: Spirit
Shoujo: Young Lady or Young Woman
Youkai: Demon(s)
Onna: Woman
Ningen(s): Human(s)
Shikon-no-Kakeras: Shikon Shards

A/N: ‘Enma’ is Koenma’s Father first name and ‘Yama’ is Koenma’s Father last name so Enma Yama, Koenma Yama.
Higurashi: Kagome’s regular surname.
Tashio, Wolfe, Ankoji, Nasamura, Himura: I’ll explain these surnames in later chapters.
Yama: The adopted Daughter of King Enma Yama, Queen Sincerity Yama (First Wife) and Queen Ashanti Yama (Second Wife).

All of Kagome’s classes, she has it with the Spirit Detectives. And like I wrote in this chapter, there’s eight classes, excluding lunch; by da way, they’re in grade eleven; Kagome’s turning seventeen in a few more months … Just go with me here, alright?

Please review! No flames! If you want to send me flames then send it to my Hotmail or Yahoo! If you have questions, don’t hesitant to ask! I’ll post your questions and answers on the next chapter! I prefer if you send flames to my hotmail or by messaging me; the URL is on my profile!