InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Turn To Shine ❯ Chapter Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Kagome’s Time to Shine
Authoress: PureMikoKagome69ner a.k.a Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner
Summary: This is an IY/YYH Crossovers. Why did Inu-Yasha, Sango, Miroku and Shippo betrayed Kagome? What now? Kagome’s actually a demon? Not just one, but every single demon in the universe? The Higurashis’ isn’t her family, but the Urameshis’ are? What’s going on!
Pairings: Hiei/Kagome, Kurama/Ayumi, Yusuke/Keiko, Souta/Yukina, Kohaku/Rin, Inu-Yasha/Sango, Naraku/Kikyo, Kouga/Ayame, etc … (I think … )
Ratings: Mature (M)

Chapter Six: Gym Class & Stalking

Claimer/Disclaimer:
I don’t own any Yu Yu Hakusho or Inu-Yasha characters!

– Last Time … –

Kurama cleared his throat. ‘I believe your talking about love at first sight,’ replied Kurama, regaining his composure. ‘Why do you ask?’ He was positive that Youko’s curious too, if only he wasn’t sleeping.

That is none of your concern,’ said Hiei as he closed the link between them.

– This Time … –

As soon as Kagome made to school, she was bombed by questions by her ‘friends’.

“Master, where were you!” asked Lillie, worry in her voice.

“Lady Kagome; you shouldn’t left us like that!” said Vincent. “We were worried sick about you!”

“Kagome-Sama were you trying to give us a heart attack?” asked Stephanie.

“Sorry!” said Kagome. “I was just in Rekai! And call me ‘Kagome’! Not ‘Master’, ‘Lady Kagome’ or ‘Kagome-Sama’!”

“It’s alright, but can ya try to tell us before ditching us like dat?” asked Alex, crossing his arms and frowning at her in a disapproving way.

Kagome pouted. “I said I was sorry,” said Kagome, pouting and looking like she was about to cry.

“Aww, it’s alright, honey,” said Alex, hugging her. “Honest!”

– With the Spirit Detectives –
As soon as Botan made the portal, Kuwabara, Hiei, Yusuke and Kurama jumped in and they arrived in school to hear a guy by the name of Alex said something.

“It’s alright, but can ya try to tell us before ditching us like dat?” asked the guy; Alex, crossing his arms and frowning at her in a disapproving way.

Kagome pouted. “I said I was sorry,” said Kagome, pouting and looking like she was about to cry.

“Aww, it’s alright, honey,” said Alex, hugging her. “Honest!”

The Spirit Detectives would’ve said ‘aww’, but they didn’t. Kurama’s attention was on Hiei. Hiei’s eyes were a darker red with his aura going berserk.

“Come on, let’s go to Gym,” said Kagome, clinging onto Alex’s arm. “Ya know ya should get a girlfriend.” They began to walk with the others following, including the Spirit Detectives.

“Nah,” said Alex, kissing her forehead. “Why should I when I could stay here with my best friend?”

“Maybe ‘cause ya need a heir to ya throne in case I killed ya in anyways,” said Kagome, laughing.

“Like ya kill me,” said Alex. “Ya love me too much.”

Kagome rolled her eyes. “Yea right,” said Kagome, rolling her eyes.

“Hey Higurashi-san!” yelled Hojo, running up to them. “Hey Higurashi-san, I was wondering if you would like to go out with me sometimes today?”

“Hi Hojo,” said Kagome, flashing him a fake smile; he didn’t notice. “I’m sorry, I’m kind of busy with Alex.” Kagome pulled Alex closer to her, hugging him so her mouth is at his ear, which she saw Hiei and the others from the position she was in. Hiei looked pissed. Wonder what’s up with him, thought Kagome. “Please play along,” she whispered into Alex’s ear. She then turned to Hojo. “Sorry Hojo, I’m currently dating Alex.”

Alex just wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her even closer to him to make her statement look real.

Hojo’s eyes hardened once they fell on Alex, but then softened when they landed on Kagome. “I see,” said Hojo, calmly, much like Kurama and then to Sesshoumaru calmly. “When did you meet him?” He had asked her once since grade six or younger and then every chance he got to see her until now. How come he’d never saw this Alex guy with her before? They can’t get this close while in school starting two weeks ago … can they? When the Hell did he came into the picture?
Kagome smiling. That was an easy question. She knew Alex since she was eight. “I knew him since we were eight,” answered Kagome. “We were best friends, but soon it turned into more … passionate.”

Hojo nodded thoughtfully. She will be mine, no matter what, thought Hojo, darkly, but nothing changed on his face. Nothing will stand in my way.

“Ah, well, I guess he stole you from under my nose,” said Hojo, laughing half-heartedly. “Ah, well I’m sorry to bother you Higurashi-san and Alex-san. I guess I’ll see you later.” He then bowed, a small bowed and left.

They watched him leave, they watched him crush something in his hand then threw it in the garbage once he passed it.

“That went well,” said Kagome.

“Uh huh,” said Alex. “Since when are ya my girlfriend?”

“Shut up,” said Kagome. “Come on, to the Gym!”

They went to the Gym, they saw other students were piling in also. Kagome and her friends went to the left while the other students went to the right.

Hiei and Kurama manged to get some words from the other students.

“It’s not fair,” said a girl with short dark brown hair. “It’s not fair that they got their own private Change Rooms and we don’t. I’m Kagome’s best friend, even I and Yuka aren’t allowed in! Ayumi can though, but we can’t!”

“Maybe that’s because you and Yuka are being replaced,” said a guy with glasses and a bit of freckles on his face.

“Shut up,” said Eri. “You don’t know shit.”

“I do more than you,” said another girl with long brown hair. “But he’s right, you are being replaced. All you and Yuka talk about is boys and how cute they are. Kagome and Ayumi doesn’t, they talk about anything else, but boys. You guys are different, they just play along with you, and pretend to be boy crazy, but they’re not and you are. That’s why they’re popular and you’re not.”

“They don’t go around drooling or clinging on every single boys there is,” added another girl.

“No offence, but you really act like a, well, slut,” added the girl with the long brown hair.

Eri and Yuka, both, glared at them all, but they glared at the girl with the long brown hair longer. With that, they went in their own Change Rooms; boys or girls.

XxXxXxXxX

“Kagome has her own Change Rooms?” asked Yusuke. “Isn’t that a bit extreme?”

Kurama shrugged. “I don’t know,” said Kurama. “It should be allowed unless the superintendent allows it.”

They went in the change room and came out a few minutes later.

XxXxXxXxX

Kagome and the others went to a door with the word; ‘PRIVATE!’ on it. Then a laser beam came from no where and scanned her then the others. The door opened, they piled in and the door closed. Next, they came face-to-face with two doors, one is red and the other is black. Red is for the females and black is for the males. Another pair of lasers came out, one scans the girls and the other scans the boys. Once the scannings were complete, the doors opened and they went in.

In the girls Change Room, there’s ten toilets, ten sinks, more than twenty lockers, ten bathe (like in the change rooms in public swimming pool), a huge hot-springs like the ones in the Feudal Era/Makai, in the middle of the change rooms were big, round red cushions and it’s poofy/fluffy.

On the sinks were petals of different colours of the flowers. Kagome’s favourite were a light blue flower with the tips tinted with pink. It’s called a Sincere Flower. (A.N. I made it up. ) So Kagome’s spot is filled with petals of them or the whole flower. It’s in Kagome’s lockers, around her sink, around her mirror and with a medium-sized pot, Kagome’s Sincere Flowers were in with soils around the hot-springs.

A few hours later, they were finally able to go home.

“I tink I’m gonna head to da Shrine and see my family, iight?” asked Kagome. “I didn’t see ‘em in so long ya know.”

“Aiight,” said Alex, hugging Kagome. “See you at school tomorrow, ight?”

“Ok,” said Kagome, hugging him back. “See ya.”

“See ya,” said Alex and the other nine.

(A/N. Remember, Kagome has ten friends, I put Alex’s name so it was ten; ten minus one which is Alex’s name equals Nine, alright? By the way, the slangs are what Kagome and her best friends Alex and the others talked as. While she uses normal language when she’s talking with other people.)

Kagome walked home, she felt a few familiar aura about, but she brushed it away and continued to her Shrine. Kagome ran up to the steps, and saw Souta, sitting there, with his elbow on his leg, his hands below his chin, holding it and his head gazing on the ground or at his shoes.

“Souta, you ok?” asked Kagome, worryingly, kneeling down and lifting his chin up so they were eye-to-eye. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” mumbled Souta. “Nothing at all.” He stood up and walked in the house. Nothing at all, except if you count Mother is going to tell that you’re not her real Daughter, thought Souta. You belong to the Urameshi …

Kagome sensed the lies there, but didn’t comment, instead, she went in the house.

– With the Spirit Detectives … –

The bell just rang, he was about to go and see Yukina, but then Kagome came into his vision. Let’s see where’s the Onna heading, thought Hiei as he saw her saying bye to her friends. Hiei follwed her as she walked towards somewhere while he jumped from tree to tree, silently. I don’t l-love her do I? I never felt this way before … She makes me feel so easily … Hiei thought of that one time he asked Kurama about ‘first love’. I don’t want to take her as my Mate, do I?

Hiei was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard someone running. He looked up and saw her, running up the stairs … of a Shrine! She lives in a Shrine! thought Hiei.

“Souta, you ok?” asked Kagome, kneeling down and lifting his chin up so they were eye-to-eye. “What’s wrong?”

Worry was waving off of her, which Hiei sensed.

“Nothing,” mumbled Souta. Hiei sensed lies there as well. “Nothing at all.”

Hiei decided to probe into Souta’s mind … Nothing at all, except if you count Mother is going to tell that you’re not her real Daughter, thought Souta. You belong to the Urameshi …

Hiei was stunned, he can’t think anything. WHAT! thought Hiei, shocked. Doesn’t that mean that she’s the Detective’s Sister? No. She can’t be. Besides, the Detective isn’t the only Urameshi.

“Hey, Hiei, you alright?” asked Yusuke. “You looked distant.”

“Maybe Shorty has a girlfriend,” said Kuwabara, snickering.

“Shut up, Baka!” said Hiei, hitting Kuwabara upside the head.

“Ow!” said Kuwabara. “What the Hell is that for, Shorty!”
“Moron!” said Yusuke, punching him on the head, which made Kuwabara unconcious, thankfully.

‘What’s going on, Hiei?’ asked Kurama in their mind link. ‘You know something, don’t you?’

‘Hn,’ said Hiei. ‘The boy broadcasted his thoughts outloud, Fox. The Mother that the Onna lives with now, isn’t her real Mother. The Onna belongs to the ‘Urameshi’ as the kid puts it.’

Kurama’s eyes widened, he looked at the house, then at Hiei, then at Yusuke and back again. ‘Well, Yusuke’s can’t be the only Urameshi here,’ said Kurama. ‘Kagome can’t be his sister or cousin.’

‘Come on, Fox,’ said Hiei.

“Come on, Yusuke,” said Kurama. “We’re going to go up and see what’s going on. Hide Kuwabara behind the tree over there.”

Yusuke shrugged, but he dragged Kuwabara behind a tree, letting the Baka leaned on it. “Whatever,” said Yusuke, he turned around, expecting to see Kurama … maybe Hiei. But he didn’t see him, he was walking up the stairs and Hiei was no where to be seen.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Translations:

–Sa ma:
Held extreme respect; used at the end of people’s name or title
Rekai: Spirit World
San: Held normal respects; used at the end of people’s name or title
Makai: Demon World
Sensei: Couch/Teacher
Onna: Woman
Baka: Idiot
Kagome: Everlasting Light
Hojo: Assistance, Support or Aid
Hiei: Flying Shadow
Kurama: Kept Horse
Yusuke: Ghost Helper
Kuwabara: Mulberry Field
Urameshi: Bay Rice

A/N: Sorry, people, I had to stop, my eyes are getting blurry, my Mom’s lecture on why I have to sleep early because I’m growing and on how I’m in grade eleven … … So yeah … I’m just going to call it a night … Not my fault you know! I’ll update as soon as possible!

On this chapter there’s a hint, not a big hint, but a hint in the chapter, near the end of this chapter … about Kagome being Urameshi … … ::Sigh:: Just wait for the next update then, alright? And people, you have to know that this story is already been planned out by moi. Lolz.

So no, you can’t vote for your favorite pairings. Do you see any polls in my chapters? The answer is no. And if I have many mis-spelt words, then please tell me and I’ll correct it, that includes the names, but I don’t think that would be of any problem, but just to be in case; tell me!

Please review! No flames! If you want to send me flames then send it to my Hotmail or Yahoo! If you have questions, don’t hesitant to ask! I’ll post your questions and answers on the next chapter! I prefer if you send flames to my hotmail or by messaging me – its on my profile. For good-nesses sake’s; NO FLAMES!!!