InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Turn To Shine ❯ Chapter Seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Kagome’s Time to Shine
Authoress: PureMikoKagome69ner a.k.a Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner
Summary: This is an IY/YYH Crossovers. Why did Inu-Yasha, Sango, Miroku and Shippo betrayed Kagome? What now? Kagome’s actually a demon? Not just one, but every single demon in the universe? The Higurashis’ isn’t her family, but the Urameshis’ are? What’s going on!
Pairings: Hiei/Kagome, Kurama/Ayumi, Yusuke/Keiko, Souta/Yukina, Kohaku/Rin, Inu-Yasha/Sango, Naraku/Kikyo, Kouga/Ayame, etc … (I think … )
Ratings: Mature (M)

Chapter Seven: I’m WHO’S SISTER!

Claimer/Disclaimer:
I don’t own any Yu Yu Hakusho or Inu-Yasha characters!

– Last Time … –

“Come on, Yusuke,” said Kurama. “We’re going to go up and see what’s going on. Hide Kuwabara behind the tree over there.”

Yusuke shrugged, but he dragged Kuwabara behind a tree, letting the Baka leaned on it. “Whatever,” said Yusuke, he turned around, expecting to see Kurama … maybe Hiei. But he didn’t see him, he was walking up the stairs and Hiei was no where to be seen.

This Time … –

When Yusuke caught up with Kurama and Hiei, they were leaning against an open window in the kitchen. Yusuke came near them with his hands in his jacket pockets.

“What are you – ” started Yusuke, but he was cut off. Kurama was putting an index finger to his lips and ‘shhhh’ Yusuke.

Yusuke was about to say something, but someone else did.

“Kagome, sit down, honey,” said a female’s voice. Yusuke peeked inside the window and saw Kagome and an older female … her Mother. “I have something to discuss with you.”

Once Kagome was inside; Souta ran up to his room and Kagome was about to go to her room, but she was stopped by her Mother. “Kagome, come to the kitchen dear,” said Akki.

Kagome went in the kitchen and saw her Mother in a chair. Oh no, thought Kagome. I don’t want ‘The Talk’.

She remembered their first talk; her Mother was talking about pregnancy and yeah … It was really embarrassing and she don’t want another repeat of it.

“What do you want to talk about, Mom?” asked Kagome.

“Kagome, sit down, honey,” said Akki. “I have something to discuss with you.”

Kagome sat down on a chair that’s across from Akki. “What’s on your mind, Okaa?”

Akki sighed. “Hon, remember when I told you that your not my real Daughter?” asked Akki. Kagome nodded. It was only two weeks ago. “I know who’s your real family is. They might not live there anymore, but I know where they lived.”

“Ummm, ok,” said Kagome, fidgeting. My real family can’t be that bad, can they? thought Kagome, nervously. “Who are they?”

Akki took a deep breath. “They live at the building near Poppy Avenue,” said Akki. “They’re the Urameshi – ”

NANI!” asked Kagome, shocked. “The building was burnt down a few years back and what do you mean I’m a Urameshi! There’s a lot of Urameshi!”

“Honey, if it helps; only one family lives here; at Kyoto,” said Akki. “It’s Atsuko Urameshi and her son.”

“Well, it’s not that bad,” said Kagome, faintingly. “It can’t be that bad.” Kagome gulped. “Who’s her son?”

“The boy is … ” said Akki, thinking. “I believe his name is Yusuke Urameshi … he’s about your age.” Kagome upped and fainted on the spot. “Oh dear.”

Outside with Yusuke, Kurama and Hiei; Yusuke had also fainted.

“You’ve got to be joking me,” said Kurama.

“Hn,” said Hiei.
Two hours later, Kagome and Yusuke woke up in the middle of the night; 12:00AM. Kagome summoned her memory. Oh yeah, Yusuke Urameshi, thought Kagome. I’ll just check on the data base … just to make sure.

What the Hell happened?
thought Yusuke. I have a twin sister?

Kagome walked to her computer. You see, her computer is different. Her computer has every data so it has everything on everyone and/or demon. She typed in Atsuko Urameshi. A page came on and she began to read:

Name: Atsuko Urameshi
Middle Name: Jane
Full Name: Atsuko Jane Urameshi
Age: 36
Birthday: March 25
Occupation: None
Family: Son; Yusuke Urameshi (16) and Daughter; Kagome Urameshi (16) – Lost/Missing
Description: Atsuko Urameshi has twins on July 2nd of 1990; one male and the other a female. The male; Yusuke Urameshi and the female; Kagome Urameshi. However, Atsuko had managed to lost Kagome while in the hospital. No one knew where or who took Kagome.

You’ve got to be joking, thought Kagome, unbelievingly. Kagome then clicked on Yusuke’s name and his description appeared.

Name: Yusuke Urameshi
Age: 16
Status: School – Punk and Demon Power – showed as classified in every computer, but Kagome’s, well the demon power part –
Birthday: July 2nd, 1990
Occupation: Spirit Detective, High School Student – showed as classified in every computer, but Kagome’s on the Spirit Detective part –
Family: Mother; Atsuko Urameshi (36) and Sister; Kagome Urameshi (16), Lost/Missing
School: Sarayashiki High (Old), Sakura High (New)
Girlfriend: Kayko Ukimura
Best/Close Friends: Shuuichi Minamino (Kurama Youko), Kazuma Kuwabara and Hiei Jaganshi

“Oh my god,” thought Kagome outloud. “I can’t believe it’s true.” Kagome clicked on her name and her own description appeared.

Name: Kagome Higurashi ‘Urameshi’ Tashio Yama Wolfe Ankoji Nasamura Himura – showed as classified in every computer, but Kagome’s –
Middle Name: Sakura Setsuna
Full Name: Kagome “‘Sakura Setsuna’” Higurashi ‘Urameshi’ Tashio Yama Wolfe Ankoji Nasamura Himura – showed as classified in every computer, but Kagome’s –
Nickname/Spy Name/Work Name: Sapphire – showed as classified in every computer, but Kagome’s –
Age: 16
Status: Spirit Detective (of King Yama; her Father and she gets paid), Spy, Lawyer, Miko, Assassin (killing Demons and Humans with demon powers; for the CIA, she also gets paid), weapons specialist (expert in weapons) and strategist (makes good plans; flawless) – showed as classified in every computer, but Kagome’s –
Demon: Classified information, please contact Ms. Higurashi for this information
(Side) Effects: Her personality changes along with her demon appearance to well … to fit the demon appearance – showed as classified in every computer, but Kagome’s –
Birthday: July 2nd, 1990
Occupation: Spirit Detective, CIA Spy – showed as classified in every computer, but Kagome’s – Hot Topic employee, High School Student
Family: – Classified –
School: Sakura High
Crushes: None
Demons’ Best Friends: Alex, Samantha, Stephanie, Lillie, Mariah, Ayumi, Kai, Vincent, Tony and Lee – showed as classified in every computer, but Kagome’s –
Stalkers: Hojo Tseni Hertsuka
Enemy: Too much to list

Kagome sighed as she exited her profile and locked her account with a password which is considerably long. She walked back to her bed. “I can’t believe Yusuke is my Brother,” mumbled Kagome as she pulled the blanket up to her body. “This cannot be happening. I must be dreaming. Kami, why don’t you kill me?”

As soon as Kagome slept, Yusuke, Kurama and Hiei jumped down from the tree; running Kuwabara – dragged – in a hurry to go home before Yusuke burst.

WHY DIDN’T MY MOTHER TELL ME THAT I HAVE A TWIN SISTER!” shouted Yusuke once he was in his house, which he exploded as soon as he was in. Hiei and Kurama had to cover their ears from Yusuke’s tone of voice, while his tone woke up Kuwabara.

“Where’s the war!” asked Kuwabara, stupidly, jumping up and looking around him frantically.

Hiei and Yusuke glare at him. “OKAA!” yelled Yusuke, running around the house, upstairs, downstairs, the basement, kitchen, closets and then all the rooms, looking for his drunken Mom. “Where the Fuck is she!”

Yusuke’s Mom came down the stairs with a messy hair, yawning. She came over to Yusuke and slapped him over the head. “Shut up, Yusuke,” mumbled Atsuko. “What do you want? You’ve been shouting for me for two whole minutes.”

Atsuko went to the kitchen, got some liquor from a cabinet. She poured it in a cup and drank it. “Why didn’t you tell me I had a sister!” asked Yusuke, getting to the point.

Atsuko spat out her liquor, chocking, in the process of it. “What - How - Pardon - Excuse me?” asked Atsuko.

“Why. Didn’t. You. Tell. Me. I. Had. A. Sister?” repeated Yusuke, more slowly; he’s losing his patience.

“What are you talking about dear?” asked Atsuko, nervously. “You don’t have a sister, Yusuke. You’re my only child.”

“Does the name ‘Kagome’ rings any bell?” asked Yusuke.

Atsuko dropped her drink. She paled. “She was kid-napped,” said Atsuko. “Someone came in the room I was in. I was sleeping; it was in the middle of the night. You and your sister were too. I woke up when I heard a shrill of cries.” She had tears in her eyes. “I ran to the cribs and made sure you were there, but Kagome wasn’t there. I ran outside to the hall and saw someone with long beach blonde hair carrying a blue bundle, running. I called her back, but she wouldn’t come back, she ran faster and faster.” Atsuko cried and cried. “Kagome was kid-napped. I never saw or heard of her ever since. I only held her for four hours when she suddenly kid-napped.”

Yusuke just stood there, dumb-founded. “My sister was kid-napped?” asked Yusuke. “Why would anyone want to kidnap a baby?”

It was two days ago, since Akki told Kagome about her real family and since then, Kagome had been troubled by it. Hell, she can’t think straight anymore. And other people thought my life was easy, pssh, thought Kagome.

Now, Kagome’s walking to her fourth home. Since Kagome was thinking and she didn’t watch where she was going; she crashed against someone. The next thing they knew, Kagome was on the floor with whoever-she-crashed-to was above her.

In an blink of an eye, he was gone. “Ouch,” moaned Kagome, getting up. “I’m so – Ohayo?”

Ohayo, Daijabou?” asked a guy with long red hair and emerald green eyes; who she recognized as one of the new kid at her school; Shuuichi Minamino.

“I’m fine, thank you, Shuuichi,” said Kagome, smiling.

Another guy with an orange Elvis hair-style came up to her and clasped her hands with him.

“You’re the most beautiful g – ” started Kuwabara. SLAP! But a loud slap echoed around them. Kuwabara fell to the ground with a red hand print on his face.

“Spoken like a true Hentai,” said Kagome as he walked around Shuuichi, and his friends and left.

“Spoken like a true Hentai?” repeated Yusuke. “That’s cold man.”
Then Yusuke burst out laughing, Kurama chuckled and Hiei gave this trademark; ‘Hn’.

Yo! Kagome! I gonna talk to you, you know!” said Yusuke.

“What?” asked Kagome. “What do you want to talk to me about?”

Yusuke caught up with her. “How about you being my sister?” asked Yusuke, cockingly. Sometimes, he could be quite blunt.

“I’m your what?” asked Kagome, not even turning around.

“You’re my sister,” repeated Yusuke.

“How do you know that?” asked Kagome, turning around and hugging Yusuke.

“We kind of stalked you to where you live; the Shrine,” said Yusuke, laughing nervously.

“Are you wishing for a death wish, you stupid moron!” asked Kagome, yelling in his ear. “By the way … who’s older?”

Yusuke, Kurama and Hiei sweat-dropped. “You have quick mood swings, you know that, Kags,” stated Yusuke.

Kagome’s eyes twitched. SLAP! Kagome slapped him up the head. “You stupid moron,” muttered Kagome. “Come on, idiot, let’s go to one of my house.” Kagome turned to Hiei and Kurama. “I don’t know how you put up with these two Bakas.”

Kurama chuckled. “It’s not really difficult to ignore them, Kagome-san,” said Kurama.

Hiei snorted. “Hn,” said Hiei. “Speak to yourself, Kitsune.”

“You need to lighten up Hiei,” said Kagome. “You’re too distant.”

“Hn,” said Hiei.

Kagome rolled her eyes. “What is it with demons and their three or less words?” asked Kagome. “With the half-demon it’s Feh, Yusuke’s Keh, yours’ Hn, Kagura’s Yo; Kouga is too, Sesshoumaru and Kanna … well doesn’t say anything.”

“Hn,” said Hiei.

“Who’s the half-demon?” asked Kurama.

“Come on,” said Kagome, walking away and ignoring Kurama’s question. “Come on, we’re going to my house.”
“You have your own house!” asked Yusuke.

“Yea,” said Kagome. “I have four houses.”

Half an hour later, they reached a medium sized house. It looks like other houses. Except this house looks two times better than the other houses.

Kuso, you lived here, by yourself?” asked Yusuke, looking over the house in awe.

“Don’t swear, idiot,” said Kagome, unlocking the door. “Hai, this is my house and this is where I live by myself. Come on in.”

Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei and Kuwabara followed Kagome in her house. “Nice place,” commented Kurama.

“Yea, sweet place,” said Kuwabara.

“Hn,” said Hiei, looking around.

“Sis, you have a lot of explaining to do, you know,” said Yusuke.

“About?” asked Kagome, innocently.

“About you know about demons and other stuff, damn it!” said Yusuke, nearly shouting.

“Alright, but then all of you are going to have to tell me about your story, ok?” asked Kagome.

“Alright,” said Yusuke, Kuwabara and Kurama. Hiei didn’t say anything, but glared at her.

“It all started on my fifteenth birthday … ” said Kagome, telling them all about Inu-Yasha, and the others, except for her dreams and other important stuff. (A.N. Which I’ll explain in later chappies.) “Fun, ne?”

“You called that fun!” yelled Kuwabara. “Sounds like unlucky shit if you ask me!”

“But no one ask you, Baka,” said Hiei, coldly. How can anyone betray Kagome? thought Hiei. She’s so pure. Many people would jump for joy for being around her. Why aren’t they?

“I am going to kill them when I see them!” exclaimed Yusuke, bristling.

“Not until I kill them first, you won’t,” said Kagome. “It’s your turn to tell me about your life.”

“It all started when I saved a kid from a car … ” said Yusuke, explaining everything.

“Wow,” said Kagome. “That reminds me … who’s the oldest?”
“Me,” said Yusuke, cheekily.

“No fair,” said Kagome, pouting. “Your turn, Baka.”

“My name is Kuwabara, not Baka, pretty lady,” said Kuwabara. “But I’ll let it slide. It all started when I was the worst punk in Sarayashiki High … ”

“That’s hard to believe, you the worst punk in Sarayashiki High,” said Kagome, rolling her eyes as she got something for her to drink. “Do you want anything to drink?”

“Soda,” said Yusuke.

“Me too!” said Kuwabara.

“Tea, please,” said Kurama, politely.

“Hn,” said Hiei.

“He’ll have water,” said Kurama.

Kagome nodded. She got the drinks, gave them to their respective owners, sat down and listened to whoever’s turn it is.

“Well, I have a 500 years old silver kitsune … ” started Kurama.

WHAT!” yelled Kagome. “That silver kitsune is Youko Kurama! How did my baby boy died!”

Kurama blushed. Did she just called me her baby boy? thought Kurama.

‘No, she called me her baby boy,’ said Youko. ‘I’m Youko, you’re Kurama.’

“You’re mated!” yelled Yusuke.

Kuwabara broke out, crying. “Why, Youko, why?” asked Kuwabara, on his knees. “You know that I loved her, why man?”

Hiei felt a pang in his heart and he was confused about it, he was no idea what it means. Am I j-jealous of the Kitsune? thought Hiei. I can’t be, can it? It’s just a phase. Just a phase. It’ll be gone soon enough.

“NO!” shouted Kagome in disbelief and shock. “Youko’s my son.” Kagome looked around and saw shock, angry, hurt and emotionless looks on the boys’ faces. “Oh … hehehe, I adopted him.”

“Oh,” said Kurama.

“So if I marry you, Youko’s going to be my son, too!” exclaimed Kuwabara, day-dreaming about Kagome.

THUD! POW! CRASH!

Kurama, Yusuke and Hiei, all hit Kuwabara, which caused Kuwabara to go unconscious while he slammed on the wall, thanks to Hiei’s punch.

“Hn,” said Hiei.

“Youko’s your son?” asked/repeated Yusuke. “And why didn’t you mention that in your story?” Yusuke looked at his sister, suspiciously.

“Umm, I forgot?” asked Kagome, laughing nervously.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Translations:

Baka(s):
Idiot(s), Moron(s), Ass(es), Stupid, Fool(s), Dumb Ass(es)
Okaa: Mom/Mother
Nani: What
Kami: God
Ohayo: Hello
Daijabou: Are You Okay?
Hentai: Pervert
Yo: Hey
–San: Held normal/general respects; used at the end of people’s name or title
Kitsune: Fox
Kuso: Damn, shit
Hai: Yes
Ne(?): Right?
Kaze: Wind

A/N: I know, I know, it sounds weird, but hey! I tried my best. ::Pout:: I’m not really good on writing stories like you people, you know. This is like my second story … besides, I have to put my ideas straight! I’ll put the ages down again … I’m getting confused too … which is not so funny!

– The Spirit Detectives, Etc –

Kurama:
Seventeen (Demon Age: 500 In the future is 500 in the future, people + 16 Kurama or should I say Shuuichi is sixteen years old in human years … + 10 Youko was 10 until he died, so it’s 500 + 17 516 + 10 527 … … … ) Youko is 526, Shuuichi is sixteen and Kurama is sixteen with a mind of a 527
Kuwabara: Seventeen
Kagome and Yusuke: Sixteen (Twins, remember?)
Hiei: (Demon Age:) Seventeen (Human Age:) One Hundred Seventy
Kagome’s Best Friends: Sixteen or Seventeen

A/N: Kagome might talk smarter because she had been through a lot of things that young teenager girls shouldn’t, plus the extra hours/years of Kagome’s training with Midoriko and the others.

– Kagome’s ‘Children’ –

Youko Kurama:
Ten (Before he died)
Taro: Nine
Crystal: Seven
Kaze: Nine

– Inu-Yasha Gang –

Inu-Yasha:
Eighteen (when bounded to the God Tree; he’s now 68 years old)
Kikyo: Seventeen (when she died … ) A/N: I feel so sorry for her … ::Tears:: … NOT! I so don’t like her!
Miroku: Eighteen
Sango: Seventeen
Shippo: Seven or eight

Please review! No flames! If you want to send me flames then send it to my Hotmail or Yahoo! If you have questions, don’t hesitant to ask! I’ll post your questions and answers on the next chapter! Send flames to me by messaging me, please!!