InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Turn To Shine ❯ Chapter Eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Kagome’s Time to Shine
Authoress: PureMikoKagome69ner a.k.a Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner
Summary: This is an IY/YYH Crossovers. Why did Inu-Yasha, Sango, Miroku and Shippo betrayed Kagome? What now? Kagome’s actually a demon? Not just one, but every single demon in the universe? The Higurashis’ isn’t her family, but the Urameshis’ are? What’s going on!
Pairings: Hiei/Kagome, Kurama/Ayumi, Yusuke/Keiko, Souta/Yukina, Kohaku/Rin, Inu-Yasha/Sango, Naraku/Kikyo, Kouga/Ayame, etc … (I think … )
Ratings: Mature (M)

Chapter Eight: Why Can’t He Just Leave Me Alone?

Claimer/Disclaimer:
I don’t own any Yu Yu Hakusho or Inu-Yasha characters!

– Last Time … –

Kurama, Yusuke and Hiei, all hit Kuwabara, which caused Kuwabara to go unconscious while he slammed on the wall, thanks to Hiei’s punch.

“Hn,” said Hiei.

“Youko’s your son?” asked/repeated Yusuke. “And why didn’t you mention that in your story?” Yusuke looked at his sister, suspiciously.

“Umm, I forgot?” asked Kagome, laughing nervously.

– This Time … –

“Anyways, what’s your story, Hiei?” asked Kagome, looking at Hiei.

“Hn,” said Hiei, facing away from her.

“Why you little – ” said Kagome, but she was interrupted by a knock on her door. “Who in Hell would that be!” She glared at the door, then turned to Hiei. “You’re lucky.”

She went to the door and opened it. There stood Hojo with flowers … Wait, stop, rewind and stop! thought Kagome. How did Hojo know where I live!

“Hojo, how nice of you … ” said Kagome. “How do you know where I live?”

Ohayo, Higurashi-san,” said Hojo politely, who had the cheerful look plastered on his face. “How are you Higurashi-san? As for where you live; Eri and Yuka told me. I was wondering if you like to go out with me, tomorrow.”

“I’m fine, thank you, Hojo,” said Kagome. How did Eri and Yuka know where I live?! thought Kagome. Damn, stalkers. She scowled mentally. “Umm … how did Eri and Yuka know where I live?”

“Umm … I don’t know, they just knew and told me on their own record,” said Hojo, scratching the back of his head and smiling cheerfully. “So do you want to go out with me, sometimes?”

“Hojo, I thought I told you, I have a boyfriend,” said Kagome, sternly. “I’m sorry, but Alex is my boyfriend … ”

Hojo kept his smile on his face. “Oh well, we could always go as friends,” said Hojo, hopefully.

“Sorry, but I’m kind of busy … I and my friends are planning to go somewhere, sometimes this week,” said Kagome. Geesh, thought Kagome. Why can’t he live me alone?

“Oh ok,” said Hojo, his smiles fading. “Maybe next time.” He waved and walked away, then he started running. Everyone who stands in my way will vanish, thought Hojo, maliciously. Everyone.

Kagome closed the door and huffed to her sit. “Can’t get a hint,” mumbled Kagome. “So annoying. Too cheerful. Arg! Too nice.”

Yusuke laughed. Kurama chuckled and Hiei stayed emotionless.

Baka Ningen, thought Hiei.

“Not funny,” said Kagome. “Anyways, it’s your turn to explain your side of the story, Hiei.”

“Hn,” said Hiei as he ignored her.

“Why you – ” said Kagome, advancing on him.

“Why don’t we go home?” asked Kurama. “It’s getting kind of late … ”

Kagome looked at the clock; 11:45PM. “Oh my Kami!” exclaimed Kagome. “It’s late! Do you guys want to sleep over or go you want to go home?”

“I’ll stay,” said Yusuke, shrugging. “Mom’s going to be drunk anyways and I’m not letting the Baka staying here, by himself with my Imouto.” As he said this, he looked at the big buffoon.

“Hn,” said Hiei. “I’ll stay.”

“I’ll stay, may I please use the phone?” asked Kurama.

“Sure, it’s beside Hiei,” said Kagome, pointing at the phone on top of a small table.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

At night when they were all, except for Hiei, of course, were sleeping and in the night, someone called Kagome, asking her if she wants to go out.

And her answer is obvious; ‘No.’

“Damn,” mumbled Kagome, climbing back in bed. “Why can’t he just leave me alone?”

Just as Kagome were about to go to sleep, the phone rang again. “Hello?” asked Kagome, sleepily. “Kagome Higurashi speaking.”

“Would you like to go out with me tomorrow, Higurashi-san?” asked the voice from the phone, which was ironically Hojo.

“Hojo,” said Kagome, sighing. “I told you, I don’t want to go out with you. You’re a friend, a good friend.”

With that, Kagome hanged up the phone on him and looked up at the clock. Damn, thought Kagome. It’s time to meet Father and train.

On her fifth or sixth mission, she meet her Father, she didn’t really missed him per say, he did. After all, it was 500 years until he met her again. She quickly changed her clothes and left.

Unknown to Kagome; Yusuke, Kurama and Hiei were following her. The Spirit Detectives are used to waking up earlier, Hiei doesn’t really count because he doesn’t even sleep, but Kuwabara doesn’t count because he sleeps through anything. Before you ask; Kagome withdrew her powers, uhh, hidden her powers, so her powers didn’t sense the Spirit Detectives.

The Spirit Detectives followed Kagome quietly, about an hour later, they stopped at a mansion. It was really big! Kagome ringed the voice box.

“Welcome to the Tashio’s Mansion,” said a squeaky voice from the voice box. “State your full name and business.”

“Kagome Sakura Setsuna Higurashi Urameshi Tashio Yama Wolfe Ankoji Nasamura Himura,” said Kagome, quickly.

“Please come in, my Lady,” said the voice. With that, the gates opened, Kagome went in with the Spirit Detective running inside and hiding behind the large trees.

“Your sister has long names, you know,” whispered Kurama to Yusuke.

“I know,” whispered Yusuke. “I don’t know where she got that name. All I know is; it is too long.”

“Hn,” said Hiei. Onna, you are a big puzzle that I’m going to solve, thought Hiei, his eyes flashing a darker red and then back to normal.
A few seconds later, they saw a short man, shorter then Kagome. “Lady Kagome,” said the short man, bowing. “You have good timing, M’Lady. Lord Sesshoumaru is waiting for you in the dojo.”

Kagome nodded. “Thank you, Jaken,” said Kagome.

Jaken nodded. They went around the house, to the back-yard and saw a man with short black hair. “Ohayo Musume,” said Sesshoumaru. “Ready for your training I see.”

Hai, even if I know them, but retraining everything would be good too,” said Kagome.

Hai, it is,” said Sesshoumaru. “Now, defend yourself.”

And that was the only warning ‘cause Sesshoumaru starts moving and punching Kagome, but she blocked them all. Sesshoumaru kicked Kagome, she blocked ‘em with her leg, he punched, she blocked, etc …

Half an hour later, they rested while the Spirit Detectives were in shocked; Kagome’s good!

“So Kagome, I heard that you found your other family,” stated Sesshoumaru, sitting on a white chair. “Is this true?”

Kagome took her seat also. “Hai,” answered Kagome. “His name is Yusuke Urameshi and our Mother is Atsuko Urameshi.”

“You realize that he’s a Spirit Detective, working for your Onii-san; Koenma Yama, don’t you?” asked Sesshoumaru, raising his eyebrow. “Did you tell them about your adventures to the past?”

How does this Sesshoumaru know that I’m a Spirit Detective? thought Yusuke, asking himself.

Hai,” answered Kagome, again. “I told Yusuke, and his friends; Kurama, Kuwabara and Hiei, about my adventures.”

“All of it?” asked Sesshoumaru, sighing.

Iie,” said Kagome. “Not all of it. Most of it, but not all.”

“And what did you tell them exactly?” asked Sesshoumaru, seriously.

Otou-san … ” said Kagome, sighing. Her Father is very protective even though he doesn’t act like it. “I told them everything, except the point where they planned to kill me, my ‘dreams’, me becoming demons and me accepting other demons/humans as my … Itoutos/Imoutos/aunts/uncles/cousins/Mosukos/Musume s/Okaa-sans/Otou-ans/Nee-sans/Onii-sans. 221; (A/N: No one knows about her ‘animals/pets’ in her, but her. She didn’t tell anyone).

“And why not?” asked Sesshoumaru.
“What shall I tell them, Otou-san?” asked Kagome. “‘And I forgot to mention that Inu-Yasha, Sango, Miroku and Shippo decided to kill me, I over-heard them in the middle of the night, planning to kill me.’ Should I say that?” She said this all sarcastically. “Maybe I’ll add; ‘Midoriko and five other people came to my dreams on the same night I came back because of they’re betrayal. They came to my dreams, telling me that I’m not only one kind-of demons, but every single one. I can change into any demon I desire’. And lastly; ‘Did I mention that, when I’m with my so-called friends in the Feudal Era, I meet a lot of demons there and I accepted them as a part of my Family’.”

Sesshoumaru blinked, then again and then again. “I get the point, Musume,” said Sesshoumaru. “No need to exaggerate.”

“Exa – ” started Kagome.

“Never mind,” said Sesshoumaru, interrupting Kagome. “What did you tell your Brother after you left the Feudal Era?”

“I told him that I need a few days off, I just don’t know how many,” said Kagome. “And it’s true!” She added as she notices the look on Sesshoumaru’s face. “I just need a time out, a lot of time out.”

“Alright,” said Sesshoumaru, sighing. “Kagome, you must know that you have to go back as soon as possible … The undead Miko can’t sense the Shikon-no-Kakeras, anymore; my half-breed of a brother can’t wield the Tetsusaiga anymore.”

“I know I must go back and I will, Father, when I’m ready,” said Kagome. “Actually, I’ll probably go back next week (Friday).”

“This will be your last day,” stated Sesshoumaru.

“What?” asked Kagome. “Why?”

“Because Kagome, I have to do back to Makai,” said Sesshoumaru. “I’m the King of Makai, Kagome, therefore, I have to go back.”

“I know, I know,” said Kagome. “But can’t you come back once and a while to spar with me? I need someone good to spar.”

“Kagome, Musume,” said Sesshoumaru, sighing. “I know your more powerful thamn myself. You have been holding back.”

“I’m sorry,” said Kagome.

“No, it’s alright,” said Sesshoumaru. “I’m very pleased that I know my daughter is stong and could protect herself … all she needs now is a Mate.”

Kagome’s face became red as a tomato. “What?” sputtered Kagome. “I don’t need a Mate.”
My little sister needs a Mate! thought Yusuke, kind-of pissed that his baby sister needs a boyfriend or whatever it’s called.

‘If Kagome gets a Mate, then he’ll be my new Dad!’ said Youko. ‘He’ll be your dad as well since we share a body.’

‘Oh, Kami, Urusai!’ said Kurama, getting a head-ache. He can’t stand the Silver Kitsune right now.

Hn, thought Hiei, peeking in Kurama’s mind.

Sesshoumaru raised an eye-brow. “Everyone needs a Mate, Kagome,” said Sesshoumaru. “Just there’s one problem that involves all of your family members.”

“And that is?” asked Kagome, somewhat nervously.

“If any male likes you, he must ask permission to court you,” stated Sesshoumaru. “First, he ask permission from your parents, then your older sisters, older brothers, aunts, uncles, older cousins and of course, you. So you see, even if I agree, your other family members won’t agree.”

“Good,” said Kagome.

“Not good,” said Sesshoumaru. “I want Grandbabies to hold you know.”

Kagome sweat-dropped. I cannot believe he just said that, thought Kagome. “Uhhh … I can’t believe you said that,” said Kagome.

“You remember when you became my Musume?” asked Sesshoumaru.

Kagome nodded. “For me it was a few weeks, but for you; it had been five hundred years and a few weeks,” stated Kagome, look at her Father, suspiciously. “Why?”

“For me; eighteen years ago, I decided to open up a bank account for you and had to decide on an amount that you would have been paid yearly. I chose ninety-five thousand a year, times five hundred comes to forty-seven million five hundred thousand.” He paused a moment, letting Kagome take in this information.

Wow, thought Yusuke, shocked is clearly in his voice. My sister’s rich!

‘You heard that?’ asked Youko, dancing in Kurama’s head. ‘You heard that? My Mother’s special!’

‘Youko, urusai so I can listen,’ said Kurama, sighing.

“Father, wait a minute,” said Kagome. “So you’re saying there’s a bank somewhere with an account under my name that has forty-seven million and a half dollars in it?” Her voice came out in squeaks and there’s nothing she could do about it. This is something that she wasn’t expecting, after all, thanks to her jobs; CIA and Spirit Detectives, she gets paid good amount of money. Now, this, she’ll probably have more than two billion dollars! Plus, why would her Father think he had to pay for five hundred years even if she wasn’t there, actually, she wasn’t even born then, it was only because of Time-Traveling that got her to the past.

“No,” said her Father. “Just listen to me.”

“Ok,” said Kagome. Her Father didn’t have to do this! That was a lot of money, plus her jobs’ money, its a lot! What the Hell would she do with it all!

“This was eighteen years ago when I started the account,” said Sesshoumaru. “Keep in mind that this is no ordinary bank. It’s exclusive to me and my family, so things are different from my bank.”

I wonder if Kouga and the others have their own ‘exclusive bank’, thought Kagome.

“There’s a twenty percent increase on your money every year,” stated Sesshoumaru. “So within a year – without the next ninety-five thousand dollars I put in – you then had fifty-seven million dollars. Plus the ninety-five thousand dollars of that year woud be fifty-seven million ninety-five thousand dollars.” Kagome heard him take another breath, but she, herself, was feeling faint. “So by the time you were a year old, you had about that much money in your account, give or take a few million.”

Otou-san … ” said Kagome, squeaking it out, but her Father ignored her.

“If you multiply that all out; seventeen times more including all that interest you earned while its in the bank and the ninty-five thousand dollars every year, you have probably over three million, nine hundred sixteen thousand, eight hundred thirty-seven dollars. Give or take a few million dollars for error.”

Otou-chan … that’s too much,” said Kagome, trying to object it.

“Hm … you think so?” asked her Father. “I had always thought I went cheap on you. Oh well. Since I’m always right and your always wrong; I think I’ll add another a hundred million in there, just to be on the safe side. And before I forget, about a hundred thousand in the account has been changed into ‘gold coins’ for the trips to Makai that you’re going to go; either because of your missions, to visit your other family members – myself included – or because you just felt like it.”

“You’re very arrogant, even if you are my Father,” said Kagome, pointing him out, lacking of a better word to say.

Yusuke’s eyes almost came out of their sockets! His baby sister’s rich! What the fuck will she spend it on or with?!?! thought Yusuke.

Kagome yawned. “Ok, ok,” said Kagome. “I guess, I’ll buy a new house for my Okaa-san.”

“Which one?” asked Sesshoumaru, noting that his daughter is tried.

“The Urameshis,” said Kagome.

“I see,” said Sesshoumaru. “You should go to bed. It’s pass your bed time.”

Kagome glared at him, but left none-the-less. “Hn,” said Kagome, then she ran home.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Translations:

Ohayo:
Hello
-San: Common respectful; suffice
Baka: Idiot, Stupid, Fool, Ass, Moron
Ningen: Human
Kami: God
Imouto(s): Younger Sister(s)
Onna: Woman
Musume(s): Daughter(s)
Hai: Yes
Onii-San: Older Brother.
Iie: No
Imoutos: Younger Sisters
Mosukos: Sons
Okaas: Mothers
Otou-san(s): Father(s)
Nee-sans: Older Sisters
Onii-sans: Older Brothers
Shikon-no-Kakeras: Shikon Shards
Tetsusaiga: A sword forged by the Fang of Inu-Yasha and Sesshoumaru’s Father; Inu Tashio (A/N: You can tell where I got Sesshoumaru, Kagome and Inu-Yasha’s sur name from)
Makai: Demon World
Urusai: Shut Up
Kitsune: Fox
Otou-chan: Is informal and is sort of like saying ‘daddy’

A/N: Wow … I think this is my longest chapter! Hojo doesn’t give up does he? He’s so frickin’ annoying! A little spoiler; Hojo is one of the bad guy, that’s going to plan mysterious attacks on our favorite characters! I don’t know when and I might forget though … Kagome has one looong names! Kagome’s filthy RICH! I really wish I could be in her shoes in many different reasons! Not just that she’s filthy rich; that’s just one of the reason! Hehehehehe!

Please review! No flames! If you want to send me flames then send it to me by Private messaging me! The URL is on my profile! If you have questions, don’t hesitant to ask! I’ll post your questions and answers on the next chapter!