InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Turn To Shine ❯ Chapter Ten ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Kagome’s Time to Shine
Authoress: PureMikoKagome69ner a.k.a Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner
Summary: This is an IY/YYH Crossovers. Why did Inu-Yasha, Sango, Miroku and Shippo betrayed Kagome? What now? Kagome’s actually a demon? Not just one, but every single demon in the universe? The Higurashis’ isn’t her family, but the Urameshis’ are? What’s going on!
Pairings: Hiei/Kagome, Kurama/Ayumi, Yusuke/Keiko, Souta/Yukina, Kohaku/Rin, Inu-Yasha/Sango, Naraku/Kikyo, Kouga/Ayame, etc … (I think … )
Ratings: Mature (M)


Chapter Ten: Horror Strikes

Claimer/Disclaimer:
I don’t own any Yu Yu Hakusho or Inu-Yasha characters!

This chapter is Beta’d by ‘Victoria Luv005!!!!

– Last Time … –

“What does her power feels like?” asked Kurama. “Is it close to Yusuke or is it close to mine?”

“None of yours,” said Koenma. “It feels like … it’s hidden.”

“Alright,” said Yusuke, sighing. “We’ll check it out, but just to let you know, Ayumi hangs around with Kagome.”

– This Time … –

A few days gone by, when it was Friday at noon, the Spirit Detectives approached Kagome and her friends.

“Hey Kagome,” greeted Yusuke. “What’s up?”

“Nothing much,” said Kagome. “What are you up to?” She looked at Yusuke and his friends suspiciously.

“What made your think that?” asked Yusuke somewhat innocently.

Kagome sighed. “You’re not really good at lying, you know,” said Kagome. “Now spill.”

“Alright, alright,” said Yusuke, his hands thrown up in the air. “You caught me. The Gaki wants us to check on your friend; Ayumi. He said that her power is kind-of … off.”

“I see,” said Kagome. “And does he know why?”

Kurama shook his head. “No, he doesn’t,” said Kurama, politely. “Perhaps Ayumi could tell us.” He looked at Ayumi.

“I’m a – ” started Ayumi, blushing.

“Let’s move somewhere else before discussing this, alright?” asked Kagome, interrupting Ayumi.

They looked around and noticed that their in a public place … after all, they are at school. They agreed. They all moved to a table under pairs of Sakura trees.

“Anyways, as I was saying,” said Ayumi. “I’m a Kitsune Youkai … ”

“You’re a Kitsune Youkai?” asked Kurama, curiously. “What do you control, exactly?”

“I’m a silver Kitsune and I control Bi,” said Ayumi. “I can also control a little bit of Earth.”

Bi,” repeated Kurama. “I don’t think I ever saw any silver Kitsune that can control Bi.” He said thoughtfully.

“Yea, well,” said Ayumi, nervously.

“That’s all Koenma wants you to deal with?” asked Kagome.

Yusuke nodded.

Kami, he’s getting pathetic,” stated Kagome.

“Hn,” said Hiei.

Kagome rolled her eyes. “Ok, come on,” said Kagome. “Let’s get lunch. I’m not out here to talk only you know.”

After school, they walked home and talked. Kurama took a liking into Ayumi. While Kagome took a little liking into Hiei, which went unnoticed by all, but Ayumi. Actually, now Kagome and Hiei starts fighting a little, it’s their own way of communicating.

Looks like Kagome likes Hiei more as a friend, thought Ayumi with amusement.

I don’t love Hiei, do I? thought Kagome, she stole a glance at Hiei. I guess I do like him. Kagome secretly smiled at the thought. My Hiei.

Hn,
thought Hiei. Kagome … He then had a thinking look on his face.

“Hiei?” asked Kagome. No answer. “Hiei?” No answer. “HIEI!” Still no answer. She went to him, her mouth to his ears as far her mouth can go. “HIEIIIIIIII?” She yelled in his ear.

WHAT ONNA!” shouted Hiei, glaring at Kagome.

“Well, excuse me!” huffed Kagome. She moved beside Alex, muttering about fiery fire demons, their stony attitude and some other things.

The others just laughed and like always, ‘Hn’ was Hiei’s response.

For five minutes, no one spoke anything. While Kagome was glaring at Hiei every once in a while. Hiei turned to look at her and caught her eyes. She just stick her tongue out at him.

“Hn,” said Hiei. “You are so childish, Onna.”

Kagome, in response, stuck her tongue out at him again. “I know!” said Kagome, suddenly and cheerfully. “Let’s visit my Mother’s Shrine! I want to visit them!”

Everyone shrugged. “Sure,” said Yusuke. “I want to meet the people that raised my baby Imouto.”

“I’m not a baby,” said Kagome, crossing her arms in front of her chest and pouted. “You’re older by a few minutes.”

“Keh,” said Yusuke. “What’s the directions again?”

“Great,” said Kagome. “I just have to have a dimwit for a Onii-san.”

“Hey!” said Yusuke. “I ain’t no dimwit, only the old woman could call me that and can get away with it!”

“Dimwit!” said Kagome in her singing voice. Then she ran at human pace, still chanting. “Dimwit … Dimwit … Dimwit … Dimwit …”

“Why you little … ” started Yusuke, but he took off, chasing off after Kagome. “GET YOUR ASS HERE, SO I CAN KICK IT!

“You wish!” yelled Kagome. “Just try and catch me, dimwit.”

“Should we catch up to them?” asked Mariah. “Before Yusuke gets hurt?”

“Sure,” said Kurama. “I’m going if Ayumi’s going.”

Ayumi blushed and then, she ran ahead with the others behind her tail.

– With Yusuke –
Kagome ran as Yusuke yelled death threats. Yusuke then decided to end this and jumped on Kagome, but because she’s a demon and has demon instincts, she quickly ran faster in a zig-zag which caused him to fall flat-faced on the ground. She ran up the stairs to her Shrine.

“Bet you can’t catch me, slowpoke!” yelled Kagome. Then she turned around and opened the door to her house. “Tadaima!”

Yusuke lifted his face off of the ground and scowled, but that scowled soon turned into a whining face. “She did not just called me ‘slowpoke’!” said Yusuke. “Damn! I swear she has more steps than Genkai does! I don’t want to climb all of those steps!”

– With Kagome –

She looked around her house. Something’s wrong, thought Kagome. Why is so dark in here? Where’s everyone?

OKAA-SAN! JII-SAN! SOUTA!” yelled Kagome. “TADAIMA!

Kagome wasn’t really worried, but family sometimes leave to somewhere, but they always left a note for her in the kitchen, in the refrigerator. She made her way in the kitchen, concern are now on her face, the floor is all wet and liquid … it doesn’t feel good. She then walked in the kitchen and flipped on the light switch, expecting a note. But when the lights came on, she nearly vomit. This is NOT what she was expecting at all.

Her Jii-san lay on the kitchen table with his parts cut up in pieces along with his clothes, all scattered on the floor. His blood was all over the kitchen floor and walls. The ceiling fan had sliced off the connection of his neck. He had numerous holes, big and small, all over his body. Demons’ claws were pinned on the walls and ceilings with a piece of his flesh. His tongue were in a eye socket, eye-balls had been ripped off and were on the floor, were on the floor, floating in his blood. His wings’ feather were shoved down his throat, choking him as well as his penis, sticking out of his mouth. One of his wings were pinned to a wall and the other on the floor with his blood splattered all over it. His arms and legs is missing.

The fridge and freezer were open and had been searched. The fridge door was half here. Some food were eaten, leaving chucks of food that they disliked or crumbs; eggs and drinks were spilt from their containers to the floor. The freezer door were half open, where Kagome’s standing, she can’t see inside. Suddenly, something fell out of it, which caused the door to widen. Inside was her Grandpa’s missing arms and legs, filled with blood; two arms and a left leg, the ‘thing’ that fell out of it were probably his other leg.

Kagome walked closer, until she got a peek of what fell out of the freezer and she was right; his other leg.

Kagome had a shocked expression on her face and walked backwards to the kitchen door. She turned around and walked to the living room. It was also dark, so she turned on the light. Feathers and blood were everywhere.

Splat’s of her Mother’s liver, stomach and heart covers the walls. Her Okaa-san lay in the middle of the floor with her upper body torn apart and ripped wide open. A medal pole went through-and-through her forehead. Brains hung from the end of the pole, slowly falling off in chucks on the floor. Her Mother’s eyes were wide open with a dull and shock expressions on her face. Her wings had been torn apart and were scattered everywhere. Her Mother’s intestines had been missing, claws her inside of her, handling her intestines roughly. The intestines that were still there were on the floor, around the puddle of blood that surrounded her. Her Mom’s tail had been messily torn from her backside (lower back) and were pinned to her neck, choking her.

A huge bloody mess had been made in the living room. Glass from pictures covered her Mom’s insides and the pictures themselves were torn to four or more pieces.

“No … ” said Kagome, backing up and shaking her head, unbelievingly. “They’re all dead. They killed Mother and Grandpa; they changed into their Elemental Holder form! Oh no … Souta!”

Kagome left the living room and walked up the stairs slowly and looking rather hauntingly. Why didn’t I smell their blood before I come in here? thought Kagome. I should’ve smell their fears, their blood …

Kagome marched up the rest of the way upstairs and that was when she smelled the metallic smell of a lot of blood. “Souta,” whispered Kagome. She looked in her room and turned on the lights.

Her room was trashed. Her closet and drawers were opened. The feathers from her pillows and bed were all over the room. Claw marks were on her pillows and bed, probing her point. Her clothes were ripped up in little pieces and were everywhere along with the feathers. The photo books of her friends and family were clawed opened and were torn up. Her computer were smashed. Her bed was broken, her carpet were full of claw marks, proving that they put her stuff on the floor before harshly opening and clawing it apart (which is another meaning for ripping it apart). Her red clock her smashed that you can tell whatever is in it that made it work in the first place. Her school books and things were read, ripped or missing. Kagome walked outside and took a good look at the hallway.

It was just like the downstairs hallway, trails of blood and claws on the carpet, on the walls, torn pictures, broken tables and vases lay everywhere. She looked in the bathroom. It was trashed too; the curtains were filled of claws, half of its hanging there, and toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner and all kind of liquid from containers were everywhere; in the sink, in the bath-rub, on the floor, on the bathroom table, in the toilet, on the walls, on the mirrors, walls and curtains. The mirror was also smashed everywhere with blood, proving of two things. One, the demons’ used their hands to smash it or two; they used someone else, doing their dirty job for them. But, her Otouto wasn’t in there.

Kagome walked into his room, again, his room was trashed, like hers and again, Souta wasn’t in there either. She walked to her Grandpa’s room, but he wasn’t in there and Grandpa’s room, too, was trashed. Lastly, she went to her Mother’s room and stopped dead in the door way. Her brother’s in there.

Souta was lying on the floor, beside her Mother’s bed. His face held an expression of fear and hate. Surrounding him was his pile of blood. There was a large hole in his stomach, which went through-and-through, his gates spilling from his body to the floor, dripping. His front were clawed open; his intestine were wrapped around her Mother’s bed-leg. His pants had been slightly tone near the bottom. His eyes were ripped out of his socket, his fingers, toes, jaw, heart, liver and tongue were missing.

Kagome looked around, this room was also trashed, the walls, and ceiling were full of his blood and claws, but the bed. She went near the bed, took a shakily breath and uncovered the bed. What she saw made her fell to the floor. On the bed was everything that’s missing. Souta’s fingers and toes were all there, but were purple blackish. His jaw were there, but bruises. His heart, liver and tongue were also there, with deep claw marks. The bed is full of blood.

“They’re all gone,” whispered Kagome, refusing tears that are threatening to fall. “Why? Why me? Why does this have to happen to me? No … Souta … Jii-sanOkaa-san …”

Suddenly, Kagome straightened up. “Who ever did this will pay,” said Kagome, her voice full of determination, revenge, anger and hate. Yes, hate. For once in Kagome’s life, she actually hated someone or somebody … “I will make them pay; whether if they are being controlled or not, female or male, adult/teen or child, demon or human … ”

– With the Spirit Detectives and the Others –

“What’s taking you so long, Yusuke?” asked Lillie, who’s right beside Yusuke, who was only half way to the Shrine stairs. “You’re not tired already, are you?”

“Hell no!” said Yusuke, puffing his chest out. “I’m full of energy!”

“Right,” said Samantha, running up on Yusuke’s other side. “You’re tried, aren’t you?”

“Hahaha,” said Kuwabara, laughing and panting. “You’re weak, Urameshi.”

“Weak!” exclaimed Yusuke. “I’ll show you weak, you Saru!” With that, he ran the rest of the way upstairs.

“Is he always like that?” asked Ayumi, looking behind at Kurama.

“Unfortunately yes,” answered Kurama. “I wish he could act like you.”

Ayumi blushed bright red.

“Come on, ya two,” said Alex from the trees somewhere. “Ya can flirt when we get in da house.”

Ayumi blushed even redder if that was possible.

The others that’s behind or behind them just smirked, chuckled or giggled in amusement. Alex and Hiei talked telepathically.

/What is your relationship with the onna, Kagome-/ asked Hiei.

/None of ya god-damn business/ snapped Alex.

Hiei glared at Alex.

/Ch/ said Alex. /We’re only best friends, nothin’ more, nothin’ less. … Why? … /

/Hn/ said Hiei.

/I get it/ said Alex smiling, a bit. /Ya like her, don’t ya/

/Hn/ said Hiei.

/It’s ok, ya know/ said Alex. /You’ll be perfect for her./

/ … / said Hiei.

/Seriously/ said Alex. /If ya like her, ya better make a move on it. Cause she has a lot of males that likes her. Ya know ya should make your move before someone else gets her./

Hiei growled at the thought that someone else is making a move on his Kagome. Mine, thought Hiei, possessively.

Yup, thought Alex. They’ll make a perfect couple alright …

OH MY FUCKING GODS!” yelled Yusuke, once he got in the Shrine and turned on the lights.

Everyone else, except for Lillie, Samantha and Kuwabara, ran up to them. “What happened?” asked Ayumi. “What’s with the yelling?”

LOOK!” exclaimed Kuwabara, standing in the doorway and pointing inside the Shrine.

When all of them got there, they saw that Lillie and Samantha were throwing up at a corner. Once, everyone else took a look around; the rest of the girls joined in.

Kuwabara threw up along with the girls, once Yusuke took a look at Akki and Grandpa Higurashi, he covers his mouth and nose to keep himself from barfing. Kurama, Vincent, Tony and Lee were trembling, with wide eyes and his mouth hung open, gagging. Alex, Hiei, and Kai were just eyes wide and their mouths slightly opened.

“Shit … ” said Yusuke, trembling. “Where’s Kagome!”

With the new found courage, he ran upstairs, where they didn’t go at all, ignoring the claws and blood on the way as he could. Damn, this is cruel, thought Yusuke as he looked the trail of blood in the upstairs hallway.

Unknown to Yusuke, the others followed, the girls barf every there and then … he was too wrapped up in the scene and his thoughts to even notice the others. But he was snapped out of his stupor by Kagome’s voice.

“They’re all gone.” Yusuke and the others heard Kagome’s whispered. “Why? Why me? Why does this have to happen to me? No … Souta … Jii-sanOkaa-san … ”

Yusuke looked turned around to his friends; the girls were not barfing anymore, but gagging and crying; feeling sorrow and sympathy for Kagome. Kurama’s eyes had tint of gold and red in them. He can’t really tell for Hiei, but his eyes turned darker.

“How can anyone do this?” asked Kuwabara in whispers. “This is just wr – ”

“Who ever did this will pay,” continued Kagome. The Spirit Detectives and the others could hear her determination, revenge, anger and hate in her voice. “I will make them pay; whether if they are being controlled or not, female or male, adult/teen or child, demon or human.”

That was all they can make out as they went nearer and nearer to a room. Yusuke pushed the door wider and they looked in. There, they saw what Kagome saw of Souta. He was only a kid! Nine or ten at most!

Hiei, Alex and Kai was in rage; they need to kill someone, fast. Kurama, Lee, Tony and Vincent were leaning up, his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt. Yusuke and Kuwabara were coughing madly. Ayumi, Mariah, Lillie, Samantha and Stephanie fell to the floor and continued sobbing. Now, Kagome had gotten her power up to five times stronger.

Suddenly, a dark violet hue came from under the bed. Hiei, immediately went in front Kagome into a fighting stance. Suddenly, the hue came bright and brighter, it died as it came nearer and nearer to Kagome. Soon, the hue was in front of Hiei and Kagome. Poof! The hue left and they were left to see a purple book with the sayings; ‘The Higurashis’ in gold.

Kagome blinked away tears, her tears fell on the floor with small clicks. Everyone’s eyes, but Alex, Samantha, Stephanie, Lillie, Mariah, Ayumi, Kai, Vincent, Tony and Lee’s, were looking at the floor where Kagome’s Tear Gems landed. Then the Tear Gems picked themselves up and flew to an unknown location.
Kagome’s a Forbidden Child! thought the Spirit Detectives.

Kagome, who was still full of anger, sadness, determination, revenge and hatred, took the book. The book instantly knew that Kagome is a Higurashi; it turned to page 669.

Kagome sniffled as she read the page.

The Higurashi is not a uncommon surname. It has power that no one knew about. Shape shift, an Elemental Holder and Core Catchers is all that they knew. Some of the Higurashis’ has the power to purified demon. The ones that can purified demons are labeled ‘The Chosen Ones’ and are warriors to Mystical Realm, whether if they are men nor women, they are destined for great caused. However, none of our Houshis and Mikos were able to live longer than 250 years old.

No one, but the Ancient Fours knew about the Mystical Realm, not even the Ruler(s) of Makai, Ningenkai and Reikai knew about us. Not all of the Elemental Holders and Core Catchers are a Higurashi.

The Higurashis are only uncommon because of their extraordinary powers. The Higurashis power are greater, more controlled, and are wiser than the others and because of that, the Higurashis’ are the Rulers of Mystical Realm.

Anyone that is either an Elemental Holder or a Core Catcher are deemed worthy of appearing in Mystical Realm. Using spells or incantation to look like an Elemental Holder or a Core Catcher would not work. Anyone that is has Sei Kou Ki, is an Elemental Holder or a Core Catcher and can live longer for 250 years old are called ‘Jun-Namida no Miko’. You’ll be a legend among us and a legend, like Midoriko.

Please turn to page 50 for all the spells and incantation that Elemental Holders and Core Catchers can do.

When Kagome finished reading page 669. She quickly turned to page 50. She then quickly scanned the page and smirked maliciously.

“I’m going to have some fun,” said Kagome to no one in peculiar. Her eyes turned red, and she left the room, went downstairs and to the well house.

Once she was in the well, the stench of Naraku, Kagura, Kanna and the demons that were with them. What made Kagome even more madder was the other stenches surrounding the well, which by the way smelt very familiar.

But how can they get through? thought Kagome, seething with rage. They came here and killed my family. They will get what’s going to them. That’s a promise.

“Kagome, where are you going?” asked Yusuke as Kagome walked down the well stairs.

“To the past,” replied Kagome. “I’m going to skin the murders alive, revive them and then kill them all over again. I’m going to take my sweet time doing so.”

Yusuke blinked. “I’ll go along and watch,” said Yusuke, smirking. Kagome looked behind at him and the others, seeing nods of agreements.

“Thank you,” said Kagome, then her voice changed into a tone of promise. “Come on. I have a lot of different tortures in my mind about now … ”

The others shivered at Kagome’s tone of voice. “Now, now, Kagome,” said Mariah, the sweeter girl in the group. Not like Yukina sweet, but sweet enough, unless you get into her bad side. “Don’t do anything drastic.”

“I promise, I will,” said Kagome.

With that, Mariah and the girls jumped into the well, then Kurama, Yusuke, Kuwabara, Lee and Tony jumped into the well and then Kagome, Hiei, Alex, Kai and Vincent jumped into the well.

When Kagome jumped out of the well, she saw that her companions were facing against a horde of youkai with Kohaku in front of the demons. Up in the sky were the real Naraku. How did she knew? This Naraku has more evil and maisma with him that the kugutsus. Kagura and Kanna were right beside him.

Kukuku,” laughed Naraku. “You finally joined us, Miko. Did you like our presents? I enjoy giving them to you.”

“Laugh it up Naraku,” said Kagome, coldly. “For it’ll be your last!”

Kukuku,” laughed Naraku. “What can you do? Kukuku. I see you have brought your new companions with you. No problem, I’ll see that your new friends will betray you also, like the other one.”

“So it was you, eh?” asked Kagome in amusement. “Funny. You liked to play with your enemies. And now, it’s my turn.” With that said, Kagome eyes turned red and a red hue surrounded her.

When the red hue vanishes, there stood Kagome Higurashi in her Elemental Holder form. Kagome’s school uniform changed into a black sweat-pants, that’s kind of baggy and a red tank top. Her ears grew pointer, like Sesshoumaru’s. Kagome’s hair grew to her ankles, turning straighter and straighter as it grew longer and longer to her ankles while turning sapphire blue with ruby red highlights. On her face was two purple stripes with silver outline appeared on her cheeks, while her arms has four stripes each; red, blue, green, gold, white, purple, pink and aqua. On her back, she had a pair of coloured (red, blue, green, gold, white, purple, pink and aqua) wings with black and silver tips. She has a black long tail with tips of sparkly blue on the end.

“Whoa!” exclaimed Kuwabara. “Urameshi’s sister’s a demon! A pretty one!”

That caused Yusuke to slap Kuwabara on the head. “This is not the time, baka,” said Yusuke.

Everyone that’s there looked at Kagome, shocked.

“So you’re a demon,” said Naraku. “What makes you sure that you can kill me?”

“Because I know I have more power that you or any other hanyous,” replied Kagome. “You will pay for every pain you caused me.”

Translations:

Gaki:
Brat
Kitsune: Fox
Youkai: Demon
Bi: Fire
Kami: God
Onna: Girl/Woman
Imouto: Younger Sister
Onii-san: Big/Older Brother
-San: Held normal respects; used at the end of people’s name or title
Baka: Idiot, Moron, Fool, Ass(hole)
Saru: Monkey
Tadaima: I’m Home
Okaa-san: Mother
Jii-san: Grandpa
Otouto: Younger Brother
Houshis: Monks
Mikos: Priestesses
Makai: Demon World
Ningenkai: Human World
Reikai: Spirit World
Jun-Namida no Miko: Priestess of Pure Tear
Sei Kou Ki: Holy Light Energy.
Youkai: Demon
Kugutsu(s): Puppets(s)
Kukuku: Hehehe or Hahaha (A/N: Laughing)
Hanyous: Half-Demons and Half-Humans
Baka: Idiot
Kagome: Everlasting Light
Yusuke: Ghost Helper
Kurama: Kept Horse
Kuwabara: Mulberry Field
Naraku: Hell (A/N: I’m not a hundred per cent if this is correct or not)
Kikyo: Bell Flower (A/N: Unfortunately. Why can’t her name means slut? Or whore? Or hoe? Or bitch? Damn. I now, hate bell flowers.)

A/N. So what do you think? Is it kind of graphic? Do you know who else was with Naraku and his reincarnations?

Please review! No flames! If you want to send me flames then send it to me by messaging me! The URL is on my profile!! If you have questions, don’t hesitant to ask! I’ll post your questions and answers on the next chapter! Once again, PLEASE REVIEW!! It’ll make me HAPPY!