InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Turn To Shine ❯ Chapter Eleven ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Kagome’s Time to Shine
Authoress: PureMikoKagome69ner a.k.a Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner
Summary: This is an IY/YYH Crossovers. Why did Inu-Yasha, Sango, Miroku and Shippo betrayed Kagome? What now? Kagome’s actually a demon? Not just one, but every single demon in the universe? The Higurashis’ isn’t her family, but the Urameshis’ are? What’s going on!
Pairings: Hiei/Kagome, Kurama/Ayumi, Yusuke/Keiko, Souta/Yukina, Kohaku/Rin, Inu-Yasha/Sango, Naraku/Kikyo, Kouga/Ayame, etc … (I think … )
Ratings: Mature (M)

A/N: Before you continue, I would like if you are old enough to read it! I don’t need complaints on saying this or that. Or that he/she never say this or that. People, this is FANFICTION, it’s not real! If you don’t like it, don’t read it! It’s simple as that! And if you want to ignore this note or any other, then don’t complain! Because you’re not listening to me or my notes! Suck it up then! I didn’t force you to read my stories! You can always stop reading anytime! Don’t like it? Don’t read it. No complains (complainers) or whiners! Gods! Do you want me, to repeat this note for the rest of the chapters?!

Chapter Eleven: The Battle

Claimer/Disclaimer:
I don’t own any Yu Yu Hakusho or Inu-Yasha characters!

This chapter is Beta’d by ‘Victoria Luv005!!!!

– Last Time … –

That caused Yusuke to slap Kuwabara on the end. “This is not the time, baka,” said Yusuke.

Everyone that’s there looked at Kagome, shocked.

“So you’re a demon,” said Naraku. “What makes you sure that you can kill me?”

“Because I know I have more power that you or any other hanyous,” replied Kagome. “You will pay for every pain you caused me.”

– This Time … –

“Oh?” asked Naraku.

“Don’t worry,” said Kagome. “I made sure Rekai had a place for you.”

Naraku growled and then chuckled. “My, my, my,” said Naraku. “I must say I’m impressed that you knew about Rekai. Not many lower class demons knew about it. Then again, you might’ve threatened a demon to do so. What am I saying? You can’t threaten anything.”

Kagome raised an eyebrow. “Whoever said that I was a ‘lower class demons’?” asked Kagome. “Whoever said that I threatened a demon?”

Naraku growled. “You are not of this world,” growled Naraku. “I never saw any demons like you before.”

“Of course, not,” said Kagome. “Only the Ancient Fours knew about me. Not even the strongest demon knew about us.” She got into a fighting stance. “Lets cut the chit-chat.”

“For once, I agree with you, Miko,” said Naraku.

The Spirit Detectives and the others tensed. Hiei’s, Alex’s, Vincent’s, Lee’s, Tony’s and Kai’s hands were on the hilt of their sword. Yusuke and Kuwabara got their hands ready-to-go. The girls, minus Kagome, got into their fighting positions. Still in their fighting positions; Mariah, put a hand hear her spear, which none of the Spirit Detectives noticed until now; Ayumi’s hand were up in her hair, Samantha’s and Stephanie’s hands were also near their swords; Lillie’s hands were holding her two swords, which hung at her hips.

Kagome waved her hand and a sword appeared in thin air, falling to the ground, but before it hit the ground, she caught it. It’s her Hogosha. She threw her sword at the nearby demons, it went through-and-through, killing demons that were in the way.

GET THEM!” growled Naraku.

The demons all surrounded them, but before any of them got too close, they were killed by spears, swords or whips.

FIRE!” yelled Ayumi. Suddenly, fire came out of no where and burn the hordes of demon thats nearest to them. “FIRE!” More fire and hotter fire came out of no where and burn more horders of demons that were underground.

PURIFYING ARROW!” yelled Kagome as she got into a position that’s like she’s holding a arrow and preparing to fire. An arrow that’s made out of her Miko power, but instead of the colour pink (like her regular power) or blue (like the Clay Pot’s), its purple, which is perplexing. But what was more perplexing was that when she fires it, she didn’t have a bow. The arrow flew to the demons, killing more than fifteen demons.

ROSE WHIP!” yelled Kurama as his whip slashed a demon in the face, who was too close to Ayumi for his comfort.

‘Kill the one to your right!’ yelled Youko. ‘And then kill the demon that’s behind Ayumi!’

‘Be quiet and let him concentrate!’ yelled Shuuichi.

‘Both of you; SHUT UP!’ yelled Kurama.
“Kanna,” said Naraku as he notices that Kagome had become faster and stronger. “I have need of you.”

Hai Shishou?” asked Kanna, coming in his view.

“I want you to suck that red-head’s soul,” said Naraku, looking at Kurama.

Kanna followed his line of vision and spotted Kurama; the red-head. “Hai Shishou,” said Kanna, emotionlessly.

Kanna held her mirror facing Kurama, then the mirror started to glow. Bits and bits or Kurama’s soul came out of his body and was going in Kanna’s mirror, when ZAP! Kanna got zapped and she was blasted five or so feet away from where she stands.

“Our souls are protected by the Rekai,” said Kurama loudly as he whipped out demons that came too close to him. “Anyone that tries to steal our soul gets shocked by 5 000 Volts. So … Kanna, was it? How does it feel to be zapped by 5 000 Volts?”

“I’m tired of your games, Naraku,” said Kagome. “Youkai, you have came with your filthy half-breed of a master in the wrong time. Your actions are proving to be annoying to me, my friends, comrades and to endanger this specific village.” An ethereal glow seemed to surround her figure as she gazed at the demons. “Perish.”

With that single uttered word, Kagome brought her hands together and then spread them wide. To those who could see, a wave of purple energy, much like a wave in the ocean, swept through the ranks of demons, leaving her friends and comrades alive. With a single touch of her purification energy, the demons turned to dust with agonized screams of terror and pain.

Kagome’s friends jumped looked at her in amazement, thinking; Why didn’t she do that sooner?

Kagome’s head shot up and looked at Naraku. “Is that the best you’ve got, Naraku?” asked Kagome, taunting him. “Is it me or are you getting weaker?” With that, she flung Hogosha to him and quickly got Heaven’s Fall out. Her thumb on the small black button. She made sure that the blade was in the middle until she leaped up at Naraku, and made a short, but deep cut to Naraku’s front baboon suit, thereby, slashing it open and blood came flowing out. Naraku snatched the Hogosha up and threw it towards it tree, which the sword embedded itself in it.

“What do you think of this little Miko now, Naraku?” asked Kagome.

“A Ama!” said Naraku. His tentacles rushed at Kagome and her friends, but they were chopped off before it came too close. “Kagura.”

WIND OF BLADES!” yelled Kagura as she opened her fan. Waves of blades came out of her fan and towards Kagome and the others, but they saw it coming and dodged, so inside, the attack hit full blast at the well; destroying it in the process.
“Is that the best you’ve got, Kagura?” asked Kagome.

She got five little daggers out of her sleeves and threw it at Kagura, quickly. One of the daggers embedded through Kagura’s fan, the other three embedded themselves on Kagura’s chest, arm and one that’s dangerously near her heart. The other dagger went in Kanna’s mirror, shattering it in the process.

Kagura flinched when the daggers hit it. “Is that the best you’ve got, Miko?” asked Kagura.

“No, of course not,” said Kagome, snorting. “That isn’t my best.”

Kagome chanted something under her breath, Kagura and the minor demons heard her, since they were the nearest, but the minor demons were killed thanks to the Spirit Detectives, while Kagura heard her, but doesn’t understand.

The powers of the Ancient Fours, I am Kagome Higurashi and I beg of you,” said Kagome, who started to chant. “I beg of you to grant me the powers, the strength, the determination and courage of the powers that I needed to defeat this power. Please, oh, great one. For I have great need of it. I am young, but I know that I would have to … ” She trailed off and took one large gulp. “ … Have to fight with my old group … Please, I beg of you; what happened between me and them? Please give me the strength and knowledge, oh, great one!

What is she chanting? thought Kagura, never hearing that kind of chant before, and working under Naraku, she knows a lot of them. She must’ve made it –

Before Kagura had a chance to finish the thought; Kagome started to glow. Dark purple started to outline her entire beings and then bright purple surround her. Then pink spheres surrounded Kagome in a circle, which animate themselves around her. Soon other colours came from all over the place and went around the spheres, when it was over; all of them saw daggers around Kagome. A bunch of daggers were on top of Kagome’s head, all the way around Kagome’s body; up, down and the two sides. Another set were circling Kagome’s waist. All of them going counter-clock-wise and they all have a blue glow to them; signifying Miko Powers; to Kikyo’s degree of power.

Kagome made a motion with her hands; the daggers flew at Kagura, Kanna, Naraku and the other demons. The daggers went through-and-through; therefore killing more than one or so demons. One of the daggers hit Kagura’s and Kanna’s chest. A few daggers flew to Naraku, piercing him through his tentacles and arms. Then the rest of the daggers flew in other directions.

Naraku growled. “This is far from over, Miko,” said Naraku, scowling. “I will not lose to a weak Miko like yourself!”

“You talk big, but you can’t back it up!” said Kagome. “Face it; you’re going to lose, Naraku.”

NEVER!” roared Naraku. “I might’ve lost Kanna and Kagura, but I still have a few tricks up my sleeves!”

“Right … ” said Kagome, sarcastically.

“Bankotsu, Jakotsu, Renkotsu, Suikotsu, Mukotsu, Kyoukotsu, Ginkotsu … ” called Naraku.

Seven men came out. Bankotsu has a face that had a cute childish look to it and black hair in a long braid. He has a four point star on his forehead and adorable navy blue eyes. He carries a long sword, baby Banryuu.

Jakotsu also had black hair which was held up in a bun like hairstyle. He had two vertical blue/purplish stripes directly underneath his dark, almost black eyes. His choice weapon is Jakotsutou, the deadly snake bone sword. It’s very difficult for his opponents to predict the swords movements because of the interchanging blades that whip out from the hilt, twisting and turning like a snake.

Renkotsu was bald with a (light) blue bandanna covering his head. He had the same stripes as Jakotsu’s, but were longer and had dark eyes as well. He seems to have a bull-like purple mark on his forehead. His power is mostly fire and explosions. He breathe fire out of his mouth as soon as he drank something from his brown, long, old-style container. He also carries a sword, which hung on his hip.

As far as Kagome and her companions can tell; the hilt of the sword is black with a red four-pointed star. The actual blade itself is in its sheath.

Suikotsu had six green stripes on his face, four on each of his cheeks and two horizontal ones on his forehead. He had beady eyes and black hair with green streaks. His weapon is mostly the mental claws. He also carries a sword. The hilt of the sword is black with a green four-pointed star. The blade itself is in its sheath.

Mukotsu was kind-of old and he looks more like a demon than the others. He either has red hair or red skin color. He wore all white with a basket on his back, which he carries it like a back-pack. In the basket is all types of poison in a cup of some-sort. He wore a cloth that covers below this eyes. It looks like it has thin, black glasses. His sword is on his hip. The hilt is black with a brown four-pointed star. The blade is in its sheath.

Kyoukotsu is the big oni demon. He has kind-of light green hair and an olive green skin. His powers are unknown. He has the longest sword, which hung on his hips. The hilt is black with silver string criss-crossing each other, creating a ‘X’.

Ginkotsu is a robotic demon. He usually looks like a tank, but now, he’s a more humanoid; (A/N: You know with legs and arms … ) He has messy red hair, blue/greenish eye shadow from all around his eyes. A robotic mouth. His attacks are mainly bombs. He does carry a sword, but its on his hips. The hilt of his sword is black with a red/orange-y circle with yellow sparks.

“What do you want now, Naraku?” asked Bankotsu. “What do you want us to now? To do your dirty work again?”

Naraku scowled. “All of you are to defeat that little Mi – ” said Naraku.

Naraku were interrupted, not by Kagome’s voice or anyone’s voices, but he was interrupted by the black glow of the swords that belongs to Bankotsu, Jakotsu, Kyoukotsu, Ginkotsu, Muskotsu, Renkotsu, Mukotsu and Kagome.

SHING! Were the sound of the swords coming out of their sheaths. SWOOSH! Were the sound of each swords flying to the middle of Kagome & her companions, The Band of Seven and Naraku & his reincarnations. Kuro and Akaguroi hue surrounded the swords. The eight swords began pulsing with hidden powers, which seems to call out to their rightful masters.

Kagome stood there, perplexed, along with everyone else.

Kagome started to recall Midoriko’s swords; “‘Once your out of this dream, the other seven swords/people will start looking for you.’”

These seven can’t be my brothers … Can they? thought Kagome.

(A/N: Not real brothers. More like future teammates … or more likely, they are connected through the swords.)

Unknown to Kagome, she went to retrieve Heaven’s Fall, along with the Band of Sevens. Once each of them touched the hilt of their swords; the swords started to change, a bit. The hilt of the swords are still black and still holds its own meaning, but the hilt has the same design on them; it has all eight swords on the hilt, just the smaller versions of them. On the back was the Kanji words; ‘Hell Masters/Mistress’ in Japanese.

Eight pairs of eyes snapped up, once they took a good look at their new swords. “That sword wouldn’t happen be ‘Heaven’s Fall’, would it?” asked Mukotsu.

Kagome looked at them, suspiciously. “Hai,” said Kagome. “It is … What of it?” Better be safe than sorry, thought Kagome. “That katanas of yours wouldn’t be connected to each other, would it?”

“Yes, it is,” said Renkotsu, who seems to look the oldest. “How do you know?”

“My sword seems to be connected to yours,” said Kagome, stating the obvious.

“Perhaps ‘Heaven’s Fall’ is the last sword,” said Bankotsu.

“It is,” said Kagome. “Midoriko told me. You’re dead, aren’t you?”

“Yes, we are,” said Suikotsu.

“Would you like to live again?” asked Kagome.

The Band of Seven looked at each other and then back at Kagome. “Yes, we would,” said Bankotsu. “What made you so sure that you can help us?” Bankotsu looked at Kagome, suspiciously.

“Because I can,” said Kagome. “Do you want my help or not?”

Bankotsu looked at Naraku, who had a face of disbelief. This was not suppose to happen! thought Naraku. They’re suppose to kill each other! Not talk!

“Kill her, NOW!” growled Naraku.

Urusai, Naraku!” growled Bankotsu. Naraku growled at them, but everyone ignored it, for the moment. “What do you want in return?”

“Nothing, dear Onii-san,” said Kagome, a bit sarcastically.

Onii-san?” repeated the Bands of Seven.

“Yes or no?” asked Kagome.

“Yes,” answered Bankotsu and the others.

“Ok,” said Kagome. “I, Kagome Higurashi, wants Bankotsu, Jakotsu, Ginkotsu, Kyoukotsu, Mukotsu, Renkotsu and Suikotsu from the Band of Sevens to be reborn into the Earth like they were in the past; humans! The Ancient Fours; I wish of you to grant me this wish!”

Bankotsu and the others glowed white, when the light died, the Shikon-no-Kakeras fell from their necks to the ground.

“Thank you for the Shikon-no-Kakeras,” said Kagome as the Shikon-no-Kakeras flew to her open palm.

Kagome took Heaven’s Fall and in a blink of an eye, she were in front of Naraku, literally. If Naraku hasn’t have control of himself, he would’ve jumped. Before Naraku could register, she shoved Heaven’s Fall in Naraku’s guts. After that, all Hell’s broke loose.

Translations:

Baka:
Idiot
Hanyous: Half-Demons and Half-Humans
Rekai: Spirit World
Youkai: Demon
Kuro: Black
Miko: Priestess
Hogosha: Guardian or Protector
Hai: Yes
Shishou: Old term for ‘master’
Youkai: Demon
Ama: Bitch
Akaguroi: Dark Red
Kanji: Chosen Word
Katanas: Swords
Urusai: Shut Up
Onii-San: Older Brother (Polite way of saying ‘Older Brother’)
-San: The second highest respect honorific
Shikon-no-Kakeras: Shikon Shards

A/N: Sorry, I’m not really good at explaining things to other people; especially about fights/battles. I’m sooo glad that I remembered the members of the Bands of Seven … but I might’ve spelt it wrong … Sorry about the chants, I can’t change the font; it doesn’t work for me, for some odd reason! SORRY!

Please review! No flames! If you want to send me flames then send it to me by messaging me! The URL is on my profile! If you have questions, don’t hesitant to ask! I’ll post your questions and answers on the next chapter!