InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Turn To Shine ❯ Chapter Fourteen ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Kagome’s Time to Shine
Authoress: PureMikoKagome69ner a.k.a Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner
Summary: This is an IY/YYH Crossovers. Why did Inu-Yasha, Sango, Miroku and Shippo betrayed Kagome? What now? Kagome’s actually a demon? Not just one, but every single demon in the universe? The Higurashis’ isn’t her family, but the Urameshis’ are? What’s going on!
Pairings: Hiei/Kagome, Kurama/Ayumi, Yusuke/Keiko, Souta/Yukina, Kohaku/Rin, Inu-Yasha/Sango, Naraku/Kikyo, Kouga/Ayame, etc … (I think … )
Ratings: Mature (M)

Chapter Fourteen: The Story & The New Princes of Hell

Claimer/Disclaimer:
I don’t own any Yu Yu Hakusho or Inu-Yasha characters!

The chapter is Beta’d by ‘Victoria Luv005’!!

– Last Time … –

With that, the Portal closed, letting the creatures eating their breakfast in peace. “The blood will be ready in half an hour,” said Kagome, turning to everyone else. “What?” She asked, noticing all the strange looks that were sent to her.

“What were those … things?” asked King Yama.

“Oh,” said Kagome. “Those were undead Ningens and Youkai, but mostly humans.”

– This Time … –

“How did they … look like that?” asked Kouga. “Or should I say ‘Why do they look like that?’”

“Something happens long ago, approximately 250 years later/ago,” said Kagome, leading them all back to the Dining Room.

“Huh!” exclaimed Kuwabara. “What do you mean 250 years later/ago!”

“You baka,” said Kagome. “In this time, it’ll be 250 years later, but in our time; it’ll ne 250 ago! Get it?!?!”

“Huh … what?” asked Kuwabara, tilting his head back in a stupid and moronic way.

Kagome just rolled her eyes and ignored him. Kuwabara-no-Baka, thought Kagome.

“The first human that turned into those creatures was a young woman,” said Kagome, continuing her story. “A pretty one. It says that she was sick from something that the family couldn’t identify. The family of the girl took her to every kind of doctor, but they can’t seem to cure her. With each hour past, the girl seems to get paler and paler. On the girls second day, she died. Her parents went to call the police and they left their youngest child, which was a boy; to stay there with the girl. When the parents came back, they were shocked out of their misery because the girl came back to life, but in a disgusting way. Her hair shrunked a bit, it also had gotten orange, her skin paled into a white and greenish colour, her eyes kept bleeding, but one of her eyes has no pupil. Anyways, when her parents came in, the girl was biting the boy. It seems that once you were biten, you cannot cure it. And once you been biten, you only have two days left until you die and comes back alive in an unpleasant way. The humans figure a way to kill them, by shooting them in the head.” Kagome stopped and looked at everyone. They were all listening intently to her. Rin, however, was clinging to Sesshoumaru for dear life. “These creatures cannot do anything, but bite, run and trash sometimes. For dead humans, they run really fast, but they can’t carry anything, only run and bite. It took the humans five years to kill the creatures. But a year later, they came back. This time, they can hold stuff, but they’re kind-of slow on how to using them and they cannot run. The more smarter humans thought of a way to either destroy them or remove them away from the living humans. So they ask for help of some demons. A demon, called themselves by Ching Nishiyama and Eiji Noto created ‘Portal 123’. Together, they and some humans killed or chased their way to the creatures to the Portal 123. Portal 123 has some of the things they needed; food, but for the dead, they had quite the appetite. In less than three days, everything was gone and trashed.”

“That’s all!” asked Kuwabara. “It can’t be all!”

“Of course not, stupid,” said Kagome. “I need to breath too, you know.”

“Oh,” said Kuwabara, stupidly.

“Anyways,” said Kagome. “Before the humans can celebrate, they have to find the source of those creatures. How were they created in the first place or why were they placed on Earth. A horde of humans searched everyone and in everywhere. Until in one house, they found what they’ve been searching for.”

“What were they searching for?” asked Zero Ankoji.

“Inside the house, were a family,” said Kagome. “The Mother was Taiji Suzuki. She’s thirty years old. She has short black hair with streaks of blonde. She’s one of those woman that likes to party instead of watching for their children. The Father was Hisashi Suzuki. He’s thirty-three years old. He has short brown hair with his bangs dyed in gold. He’s usually one of the ‘Smart’ people.” While saying this, Yusuke and Kuwabara looked at Kurama. “These parents had four children. The oldest child is Satura Suzuki, which happens to be a girl. She’s eighteen years old. The second oldest child is Satoru Suzuki, which happens to be a boy. He’s fourteen years old. The third oldest child is Juntao, which happens to be a boy. He’s ten years old. The youngest child is Storm Suzuki. Living with these family are also their Grandparents. Grandma Icy Iwata is fifty-seven years old and Grandpa Timmy Iwata is sixty years old; the parents of Taiji Suzuki. The crowd of humans have never seen these people before. The humans parted their ways to search the house, leaving ten people to stay behind with the family, who was in the middle of their lunch. They searched everywhere, up high and down low, everywhere they could think of. A few group of humans found something in each of the family’s rooms.” Kagome stopped for a few minutes, took a few breaths and took a sip of water. “In Satura’s room, there’s pictures of a few guys with the faces scratched on. In the mattress were a knife and gun. In the closet in the far back was a big cup of weird words; looks like a ritual of some kind. In Satoru’s room, there’s pictures of a few girls with their eyes burned right through. Under the bed were dead mice, rats and dead insects. In Juntao’s room, there’s a teapot set, a sharp knife and a few whips. In Storm’s room, there’s a bunch of pictures of people; by themselves, with someone or a group pictures. Some pictures were blurry and some pictures were scratched off. In the parents’ room, there’s an old paper of something, written in ancient writings and it has a symbol of something. In the Grandparents’ room, there’s some old and odd clothing that hasn’t been seen or worn in a long time. Down in the basement was something else. Down there was what looks like a huge transparent, water tank of some kind, but what was weird that the water isn’t blue, but red.” Kagome stopped to take another breath and a sip of her water. “One of the humans from the basement went up to the transparent and look inside at a side of it. He suddenly fall on his ass when something went up to him and cackled. That got them all riled up and ran upstairs to report … … … … … ”

– Flashback of 250 Years in the Future/Past –

“Something’s down in the basement,” panted a human man, Allan, to a man that has a red beard.

“Oh?” asked the man with the red beard, Nelson. “Stay here and I’ll check.” A few minutes later, the man came up … “What is going on here?”

Taiji and Hisashi didn’t say anything, but smiled. Nelson looked at the children and the Grandparents, but didn’t get anything out of them, they either smiled or smirked.

A few minutes later, every human came downstairs and reported in what they saw. What freaks, were the thoughts of Nelson.

He pointed a gun at the Taiji. The other humans followed and pointed their guns at the family.

“One of you; tell us what’s going on in this house before I blow your heads off,” said Nelson.

“What is it that you want to know?” asked Hisashi.

“What the Hell is going on?” asked Nelson gruffly.

“What do you mean by that?” asked an eighteen year old, girl, Satura.

“I mean, Lady,” said Nelson. “Why do you have all these stuff in your rooms and what the Hell is that red water doing below us?”

Hisashi smirked. “Are you sure, you want to know?” asked Hisashi. The mob of humans nodded or shouted ‘Yes!’ “Very well.”

“Everything you found in our rooms are the things for ritual for that red water,” replied Taiji. “The pictures that you found in Satura and Storm’s room were pictures of people that we used to know. We usually go to their grave and dig up their remains in the middle of the night.”

“You found a knife, a gun and in my closet you found a big cup,” stated Satura. “Those were materials for the ritual.”

“In my room, you found dead mice, rats and other insects under my bed along with pictures of girls with their eyes burned through,” stated Satoru. “We used mice, rats and other insects for their blood. The pictures were all of my girlfriends in the past years. All of them had burned eyes because all of them left me.”

“In my room, you found a teapot set, a sharp knife and a few whips,” stated Juntao. “These were the things we used for blood of other people. The knifes were for us, to cut the palm of our hands and let it drip on in the ritual cup that was in Satura’s room.”

“In my room, you found pictures of group people,” stated Storm. “All those people were our family friends, but they betrayed us. So all of them deserves to die.”

“We used rats’, mice and injects’ blood as well as other people and our own,” said Hisashi. “We put all the blood together and chant the ritual. Once the blood glowed red, we poured the blood into the tank downstairs and chanted again. We stopped once the red water begins to bubble. Once it stopped, we looked at the side and saw something. It looks like a smell skeleton of some kind. We decided to test it out, but we can’t.”

“So we waited and waited until someone crosses over our path,” said Juntao. “As you know, we live in the forest, so it’ll be hard for anyone to go in. But one day, a girl came in. We captured and threw her in the water. She struggled a bit, then stopped. About two days later, she came back alive in the most twisted way.” (A/N: It’s the girl that Kagome was telling you about.)

“We created life,” said Hisashi. “We’re our creatures. They eat only two things. Human and demon flesh! Since we created them, they listened to us. We sent them out to kill people and bring us back their blood.”

The mob of humans had an expression of sickness on their face. “We have all the information,” said Nelson. “They’ll be beheaded tomorrow at Sunset!”

Everyone cheered expect for the family. The next day, they were all beheaded.

– End of Flashback of 250 Years in the Future/Past –

“They thought it was all over, but they were wrong,” said Kagome. “It’s just the beginning.”
“That’s sickening,” said Zero.

The others agreed with Zero as Kagome just shrugged.

“So Bankotsu, Jakotsu, Ginkotsu, Kyoukotsu, Mukotsu, Suikotsu, Renkotsu,” said Kagome. “What are you planning to do now?”

“We don’t know,” said Bankotsu, shrugging.

“Hmm,” said Kagome, thinking. “I got it! How do you feel about being the being the new Princes of Hell?”

“Can you do that?” asked Yusuke. “Doesn’t Hell already have a Ruler; Hades or something like that?”

Hai and Iie,” answered Kagome. “Hades was the Ruler, but now I am. Hades is like … my assistant.”

Musume,” said Sesshoumaru. “How can you be the Ruler of Hell when you’re on Earth?”

“Hades’ my uncle,” answered Kagome, drawing gasps from the audience; mostly females, the males just looked shocked. “What?”

“Never mind,” said King Yama.

“Sure,” said Bankotsu. “Alright.”

“What can we do in Hell?” asked Jakotsu.

“Anything you want,” said Kagome. “You are the Princes of Hell, you know.”

“Is there any cute boys here?” asked Jakotsu.

Everyone sweat dropped. “Yes, Jakotsu,” answered Kagome. “There are.”

“When can we go to Hell?” asked Jakotsu, a bit excitedly. “There’s probably a lot of boys that’s my type!”

“Right,” said Renkotsu.

“We’re going to Hell in a moment,” said Kagome. “Anyone wants to come with?”

“I will,” said Yusuke.

“Hn,” said Hiei.
“I think I’ll stay here,” said Kuwabara. “I don’t like Hell.”

“And I’m sure they don’t not like you as well,” said Kagome.

“I think I’ll go, Lady Kagome,” said Kurama.

“Just call me Kagome, please,” said Kagome. “Anyone else?”

No one else say anything. “Well, ok,” said Kagome as a Portal open. “Be back in a few!”

She motioned the Band of Seven and the Spirit Detectives to go in after her. They went in somewhat cautiously.

One and a half hour later, Kagome, Hiei, Kurama and Yusuke came back.

“Where are the others?” asked Stephanie.

“They’re in Hell,” said Kagome. “They took an immense liking to it.”

“Can Rin play now?” asked Rin, tugging onto Sesshoumaru’s loose sleeve.

Hai,” said Sesshoumaru. “Go and play.”

“Kagome, what are you going to do with the Shikon-no-Tama?” asked King Yama, suddenly. “Are you going to make a wish?”

“Now, now, dear,” said Queen Sincerity. “Don’t rush things, dear.”

“Of course, not,” said King Yama.

“I honestly don’t know yet,” replied Kagome, fingering the necklace that has the Shikon-no-Tama.

What should I wish for? thought Kagome. I have nothing that I want to wish for …

“I got it!” said Kagome, suddenly. “I know what I’m going to wish for!”

Translations:

Yama:
Mountain
Ningen(s): Human(s)
Youkai: Demon(s)
Baka: Idiot (A/N: If it’s Kuwabara-no-Baka, it translate to Idiot Kuwabara or Kuwabara’s an idiot.)
Hai: Yes
Iie: No
Musume: Daughter
Shikon-no-Tama: Shikon Jewel

A/N: Ok, I received a few personal message saying they don’t get how the Mother; Taiji Suzuki doesn’t have the same last names as her own parents; Iwata. The answer is simple; she’s married. A lot of woman, when they married a man, they usually take the surnames (last name) of their husband. Taiji doesn’t have the last name of her parents because she’s married and she changed her last name to Suzuki. Not many women want to live their last name the way it is; I only know one; which happens to be my Mom.

Sorry that I didn’t give any information of Hell. I’m feeling too lazy at the moment. Oh, and I’m sorry that this chapter is shorter too. I know you are all curious about Hell and how it looks. I will describe it and such in future chapters – when I and Victoria Luv005 are done editing! Ok?

Please review! No flames! If you want to send me flames then send it to me by private messaging me! The URL is on my profile!! If you have questions, don’t hesitant to ask!!! I’ll post your questions and answers on the next chapter!!