InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Turn To Shine ❯ Chapter Fifteen ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Kagome’s Time to Shine
Authoress: PureMikoKagome69ner a.k.a Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner
Summary: This is an IY/YYH Crossovers. Why did Inu-Yasha, Sango, Miroku and Shippo betrayed Kagome? What now? Kagome’s actually a demon? Not just one, but every single demon in the universe? The Higurashis’ isn’t her family, but the Urameshis’ are? What’s going on?!
Pairings: Hiei/Kagome, Kurama/Ayumi, Yusuke/Keiko, Souta/Yukina, Kohaku/Rin, Inu-Yasha/Sango, Naraku/Kikyo, Kouga/Ayame, etc … (I think … )
Ratings: Mature (M)

Chapter Fifteen: The Wishes & Clearing a Few Things

Claimer/Disclaimer:
I don’t own any Yu Yu Hakusho or Inu-Yasha characters!

This chapter is Beta’d by ‘Victoria Luv005’!!!

– Last Time … –

“Of course, not,” said King Yama.

“I honestly don’t know yet,” replied Kagome, fingering the necklace that has the Shikon-no-Tama.

What should I wish for? thought Kagome. I have nothing that I want to wish for …

“I got it!” said Kagome, suddenly. “I know what I’m going to wish for!”

– This Time … –

“What wish are you going to make, Imouto?” asked Hakkaku. He’s one of Kouga’s best men. He and Ginta, Kouga’s other best man, have taken a liking into Kagome since that day she saved one of the men from the Wolf Tribe from the Birds of Paradise.

“I’m ready to make a wish now, Midoriko,” said Kagome, looking at the pink jewel.

A flash of bright white light appeared, making everyone cover their eyes. When the light died down, everyone removed their arms from their eyes and standing in front of Kagome was a beautiful woman. The woman wore an old armor with a sword hung to her hip. She has long black hair, purple or blue eye-shadow. It’s the Great Priestess Midoriko.

“Have you figured what you want to wish, my dear?” asked Midoriko, smiling at down at Kagome. Kagome nodded. “What’s your wish, young Miko?”

“I want my friends and everyone who helped me finding the Shikon-no-Kakeras deepest desires to come true, if it is possible,” said Kagome.
“If possible?” asked Midoriko.

Kagome smiled sheepishly. “Well, I kind-of have a few suitors - ” said Kagome.

“‘A few suitors’?” repeated Sesshoumaru, snorting. “Kagome, you have 150 suitors the last time I checked.”

NANI?!” yelled Yusuke, hurting all the demons’ ears. “How in the Hell did you get 150 suitors?!”

“Hehehe,” laughed Kagome, nervously. Her hand on the back of her head. “You see, that’s the funny part. My suitors were either, my friends or my enemies that suddenly changed into liking me as a friend or hating me because I’m the enemy into ‘I want you as my Mate’ kind of deal.”

Yusuke frowned. “That’s not funny,” said Yusuke.

Kagome shrugged. “Now, now, now,” said Midoriko in a Motherly tone. “What do you mean by ‘If possible’?”

“Well, some - mostly half of my ‘friends’ like me more as a friend,” stated Kagome and correcting herself when she saw her Otou-san’s look. “And they’ll probably wish that I’ll be their Mate.”

Midoriko’s face then had the expression of ‘ohhh’. She smiled. “Your wish will be granted,” said Midoriko. She let out a red and white light that surrounded her, the hue kept increasing and increasing. “I just came back from visiting Lady Kaede - ”

Nani?” asked Kagome, tilting her head to one side, a bit. “When did you leave?”

“Never mind that,” said Midoriko. “Lady Kaede wishes for the Inu-Gumi to live once more – you do know what that means, don’t you Kagome?”

Kagome stiffened and then she nodded stiffly. “Hai,” said Kagome, pouting a bit with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

“She also wishes for you and all of your friends/families to stay together forever, so we will make them demon of their choice,” said Midoriko.

“When you mean by ‘together’, do you mean we have to live together and all that?” asked Kagome, worryingly. She does not want to live with Inu-Yasha and the others, in fact, she doesn’t want anything to do with them.

“They’re just back, but they do have to go to the future with you and that’s all,” said Midoriko. “Oh, Lady Kaede wishes to be a Silver Kitsune so she can collect herbs and such faster.”

“Fine,” said Kagome, not really happy about the decision. “As long as they stay in the past, where they belong.”

Midoriko nodded. “Of course,” said Midoriko. “They’re all normal; except for Inu-Yasha, thanks to you.”

“Oh?” asked Kagome. “What’s so different about him?”

“For some reason, the Jewel can’t seek out his blood,” said Midoriko. “So we’ll have to use someone’s else. That means he – ”

“Isn’t Father Sesshoumaru’s half-Brother or my uncle!” finished Kagome, happily. “Yay!” She started to dance, some kind of victory dance of hers. “I’m so happy … ” She then started humming the Happy song by Ashanti.

“Correct,” said Midoriko, then she looked at Kagome suspiciously. “Did you have anything to do with that?”

“Yes, of course!” said Kagome. Then she explained about the creatures. “I ordered them to place his blood else-where. I have plans for the blood.” She smirked maliciously that made everyone shivered.

“And we wouldn’t want to know, do we?” asked Yusuke.

“Nope, you don’t,” said Kagome.

“Anyways, before I begin … ” said Midoriko. “Hanyou, Taijiya and Houshi, come out.”

Almost instantly, a flash of light purple appeared, but unlike the other hues, this one disappeared quickly, leaving three figures; Inu-Yasha, Sango and Miroku.

Midoriko’s gaze turned icy as she looked that the three figures that betrayed her da – , I mean, the Miko. “Kagome’s wish was for all of her ‘friends’ or whoever helped her since the beginning to have their deepest desires come true,” stated Midoriko, her voice matching with her eyes, which by the way, Kagome and the others wondered what was wrong, why was she being to cold to the Hanyou, Taijiya and Houshi. “What wish do you have, Taijiya?”

“I wish for my Otouto, Kohaku, to come back alive and never remembers the evil he did,” said Sango.

Taijiya, you’re wish will be granted and what demon do you wish to become?” asked Midoriko, coldly, again. (A/N: She’s going to talk with Inu-Yasha and his companions coldly, I don’t feel like writing down ‘coldly,’ every time when Midoriko is talking to them.)

“I wish to become a Phoenix,” replied Sango.
“Alright,” said Midoriko. “But bringing your Brother back from the dead for you because you don’t want to be alone, is a selfish wish. Therefore, your consequence will be that you will be a Blue Phoenix, whose powers are harder and more complex to control. Now, Taijiya, about your brother … ”

A blue hue surrounded Sango. The hue disappeared and there stood a Blue Phoenix Sango. Her hair became longer to her butt, but it’s in a messy bun. Her hair is still brown, but with Blue highlights. At the end of her hair, it turned curly and all the tips of her hair turned blue. On Sango’s face was three blue stripes with dark blue outline appeared on each of her cheeks; the middle ones were a bit shorter and the other ones were four inches longer than the middle ones. On her back, she had a pair of blue wings with darker blue outline and lighter tips. Her nails grew longer and sharper, it had light blue at the tip of her nails. She has one tail, which is blue and her ears changed into a full demons’ one; like Sesshoumaru’s ears.

“What about my Brother?” asked Sango, quickly.

“Your Brother will come back, he won’t remember the evil he did and he won’t remember being your Brother,” said Midoriko.

NANI?!” shouted Sango. “Why? Why don’t he remember me being his Sister? WHY?!?!

“Because Taijiya,” said Midoriko. “Kohaku does not wish to be your brother any longer. He wants to be Kagome’s.” She turned to Kagome and her regular, nice voice returned. “What do you think, Kagome?”

“It’s fine,” said Kagome. “I have a family of every kind of demons, so what’s one more? It won’t make a difference to me.”

“It’s bullshit!” screamed Sango, stomping her feet on the ground. “Kohaku’s my brother. Not hers!”

Urusai Taijiya,” said Midoriko, coldly. “My hearing is just fine without your screams. As for your questions; he didn’t want to be your brother because he doesn’t want to be labelled as a ‘traitor’ like yourself.”

“Traitor?” repeated Sango. “How am I a traitor?!”

“You’re a traitor by betraying Kagome!” yelled Midoriko. “It’s you that planned to kill Kagome. What did Kagome do to you? Nothing! All she did was be your friend, but did she get the respect she earned? So shut up before I changed my mind and send you to Hell myself!!” She snapped, her Miko power flaring angrily around her.

That got Sango quiet, but she was still seething about Kohaku not wanting to be related to her. How did he know that I tried to betray Kagome? thought Sango. “How did Kohaku know that I tried to betray her?” asked Sango. “Which I didn’t.” She added, nastily.
“Because, Taijiya,” said Midoriko. “Kohaku wasn’t completely under Naraku’s control. Thanks to Naraku, he made sure everyone knew that you and your pathetic group betrayed the Miko. Of course, Kohaku was with Naraku at the time and knew.”

Sango didn’t say anything, but she was still pissed off.

“Now, what wish do you have, Houshi?” asked Midoriko. “And what demon do you wish to become?”

“I don’t wish for any thing, Midoriko-Sama,” said Miroku, smiling lecherously. “But I wish to become a Neko Youkai, Onegai.”

“In your mind, you wanted a beautiful Mate,” said Midoriko. “That will be granted. You will become a Kaji/Kori Neko Youkai.”

A purple hue surrounded Miroku. When the light died down, there stood a Kaji/Kori Neko Youkai. Miroku has a thin, but long red tail with blue tip. He has one red stripe with blue outline appeared on each of his cheek. His eyes changed; instead of violet blue, it’s amber yellow. He has two cute-like ears, like Inu-Yasha’s, but a bit larger. His hair is still the same length, but it now has red highlights and it’s blue at the end of the tips.

At the same time, Shippo decided to come into the picture. “You’re back!” shouted Shippo in glee. “You’re alive again!”

But everyone decided to ignore him, except for Sango, who he jumped on.

Hanyou,” said Midoriko, turning her cold gaze at the Hanyou. “Since Kagome killed you in a … painful way and all of your regular blood has been stored elsewhere; you are no longer InuTashio, and Natasha’s son and are not Lord Sesshoumaru’s half-Brother. Now, Hanyou, what is your wish?”

“I wish for Kikyo to be returned to life and for her to have her soul back,” answered Inu-Yasha, quickly and without any hesitation.

“You fucking bastard,” yelled Yusuke, fuming. He’s prepared to beat the shit out of the Baka Hanyou to pieces from wishing for his dead whore back. “Kagome’s gonna die if you bring your dead whore back!”

Yusuke and the others got into position, getting ready to strike any second as Sango and Miroku backed away, not really wanting to die … again, but just as another battle was getting started, Midoriko’s voice stopped everything.

“Enough!” said Midoriko, her voice holding authority. “Kagome will not die because she’s not that disgraceful Miko’s reincarnation, she’s my reincarnation and she’s my daughter. The jewel was born from my body; the Jewel came from Kagome’s body.”
“Kikyo’s not a whore,” mumbled Inu-Yasha, but everyone ignored him.

“Umm … how am I your Daughter?” asked Kagome, nervously and her voice sounds like ‘Are-you-crazy?’

“Oh dear, I shouldn’t have said that,” said Midoriko. “Well, umm … I and your Father had to cast a spell on you when you were born right away. The spell cast you to the future; 500 years to be precise. The spell we’d cast makes you a baby fetus again and into another woman’s stomach with the woman’s real child. That happens to be Atsuko Urameshi and her son; Yusuke Urameshi.” She stopped and looked at Kagome and Yusuke’s faces. Shocked was the expression she can tell at the moment. “When you were in Atsuko’s stomach, I didn’t know that one of the Shikon-no-Tama chose you as a protector and I also didn’t know that you were my reincarnation, that is until your fifteen birthday.”

“So wait a minute,” said Kagome. “You’re my real Mother?”

Midoriko nodded her head, nervously.

“So … who’s my Father?” asked Kagome. “Is it because of him that I have all these demons’ power?”

Hai, it is because of him … ” said Midoriko. “Aren’t you a little shocked or worried about that?”

Kagome had a thinking look on her face. “Iie,” said Kagome. “My family is messed up at the moment. So I wouldn’t mind having another Okaa-san and Otou-san. Do I have any siblings?”

“No,” said Midoriko, sweat dropped. “You don’t have any siblings.”

“Oh, ok,” said Kagome. Then a thought struck her. “If I’m your reincarnation and daughter; why do I look like the Clay Pot and not you?”

“That was actually my doing,” said Midoriko. “I decided it was best for Kagome to not look like me. Many demons would still remember my face and will kill anyone that resemble me. Kagome needed to be safe so she can complete her tasks, so I gave her the last Miko that guarded the Shikon-no-Tama, which so happen to be the Undead Miko, unfortunately.”

HEY!” exclaimed Inu-Yasha, angrily. He unsheathe his Tetsusaiga and pointed it at Midoriko. He is sick and tired of everyone bad-mouthing his beloved Kikyo. “What do you mean by that?!”

“Half-Breed,” ground out Kagome. She disappeared and appeared in front of Inu-Yasha. She knocked him on the floor as she took the sheath and Tetsusaiga. “If you ever do that again to any of my family members, I will kill you and I’ll make sure you’ll be in the tenth layers of Hell! And I think this sword belongs to my Father.” She threw it at Sesshoumaru, who caught it with one of his hands. (A/N: Yup, Sesshoumaru has two arms.)
“Hey!” exclaimed Inu-Yasha. “That’s my sword!”

Kagome rolled her eyes. “Not anymore it ain’t,” said Kagome. “You’re not an Tashio anymore.”

Inu-Yasha growled. “Then what I’m going to use to fight?!” asked Inu-Yasha.

“Your claws,” replied Kagome in her ‘duh’-like voice.

Hiei smirked. That’s my woman, thought Hiei.

“And Hanyou, do you think you can even touch me with Tetsusaiga?” asked Midoriko. “I’m dead, idiot.”

“Feh,” said Inu-Yasha the aura of anger rolling off of him.

“Lord Sesshoumaru wished Rin to become an Inu Youkai, like himself,” stated Midoriko. Everyone looked at Sesshoumaru and he nodded, affirming that she is indeed correct.

Rin was surrounded by white and hues. When the hue died down, there stood an Inu Youkai Rin. Her hair is now longer, straighter and it’s now a stunning silver. A long and fluffy tail came from behind her. Her eyes changed into a beautiful sunset color, accompanied by claws, fangs and pointed ears.

“Lord Sesshoumaru, look at Rin!” exclaimed Rin, jumping up and down. “Rin’s an Inu Youkai, just like Lord Sesshoumaru and Kagome-Nee-san!”

Sesshoumaru didn’t say anything, but patted Rin’s head, which earned him a soft purr from the young pup.

“Rin wishes to stay with Lord Sesshoumaru forever, so that has also been included,” said Midoriko. “Kilala wishes for a Mate, which happens to be Yoru.”

Midoriko looked at Kagome and winked. Kagome smiled. I’m sure Yoru would like Kilala, thought Kagome, smirking.

“Me-ow,” purred Kilala.

“Which is at the home of Kagome’s,” added Midoriko.

“Meow,” purred Kilala, running to Kagome and rubbing against her legs.

Kagome picked her up and scratched her chin.

“Kouga wishes for his dead comrades to have a second chance at life,” stated Midoriko. A flash of black light appeared somewhere, which was their graves. “Kurama will be able to transform into Youko and Shuuichi at any time he wishes.”

Kurama started to glow silver, slowly his form shimmered and soon faded to one of the legendary silver Kitsune and then slowly back to Kurama.

“Awww,” said Kagome. “My Youko looks soooo adorable!”

“I’m not adorable!” came Youko’s voice from Kurama’s mouth. “I’m not! I’m not! I’m not!” Youko whined.

Midoriko chuckled at Youko’s childish antics. “Kazuma Kuwabara will be smarted, stronger than before,” said Midoriko. “And he wishes to be a Neko Youkai.”

Kuwabara glowed orange and there sat a Kuwabara the cat. He was an orange tail with the tip darker orange. His ears changed to normal human ears to the ears like Inu-Yasha’s, except the color orange. His nails grew longer and sharper. He was only one orange stripe on each of his cheeks. His face changed to butt-ugly to adorable/cute.

“Genkai, Yusuke’s ‘Grandma’ wishes to be an Kaji Inu Youkai,” said Midoriko. “So she can burn Yusuke when he’s late for training or when he’s sleeping in.”

Yusuke groaned. “Oh man!” exclaimed Yusuke. “That Hag!”

“Yusuke,” said Kagome. “I would advice you to call your ‘Grandma’ by her name inside of ‘Hag’ before she burns your ass every time you do.”

“The others,” said Midoriko, motioning to everything in the Dining Room. “Doesn’t wish for anything. Now your 150 suitors will get their wishes. Their mate will come back alive or they will find someone that reminds them of you in someway.”

“Heh,” said Kagome, scratching her head. “I don’t know if that’s a good idea or bad.” She shrugged. “Oh well. So where’s my new Brother?!”

“Oh yes,” said Midoriko.

The female wore Miko clothing; white Haori and red Hakama. She looks slightly like Kagome, except she has calculating and cold brown eyes, longer hair and tied in a weird way. She’s also taller than Kagome, her face is a bit colder. She was the Undead Miko, Kikyo.

The second male was a boy, at age thirteen. He has brown eyes and a lot of brown black hair, that’s tied in a ponytail. A weapon hung from his back and a sword hung from his hip. He wore an the Demon Slayer suit, which is kind-of like Sango’s, except his are the colors: black, green and yellow. He’s Kohaku, Kagome’s younger Brother.

Kikyo ran to Inu-Yasha and hugged him tightly, he, doing the same.
“I missed you so much, Inu-Yasha!” sobbed Kikyo into his chest.

“I missed you too, Kikyo,” said Inu-Yasha, sniffing her. She really is alive, thought Inu-Yasha, feeling her warmth and scent; Lily Nana.

They let go of each other. Kikyo turned to see where they were …

Kohaku ran to Kagome and hugged her. “You’re alive!” said Kohaku. “You’re alive! The half-demon didn’t kill you after all!”

“Of course not!” said Kagome, hugging the kid back and playing along. “I wouldn’t let him kill me.”

Kikyo turned and saw Kagome. “What are you doing here, reincarnation of mine?” asked Kikyo, fuming.

“If I were you, I’d rather learn some matters,” growled Kagome. “After all, I killed you in less than ten seconds. Do you want to die again, oh, dear Clay Pot?”

“That was just a fluke,” said Kikyo, confidently.

“What is that disgusting stench?” asked Kagome, sniffing. “Inu-Yasha, Kikyo, have you forgotten that you had a Mate?”

“I do not have a mate,” yelled Kikyo.

“Your neck, my dear,” said Kagome, sarcastically.

Kikyo’s hands flew to her neck, her fingers start tracing the Mate mark. “How did it get there?” yelled Kikyo.

“The first time you fucked Naraku,” said Kagome.

“Enough!” said Midoriko.

Kikyo’s eyes widened and bowed down to Midoriko, low. “Midoriko-sama,” said Kikyo.

Miko,” said Midoriko. “What demon would you like to be?”

“Excuse me?” asked Kikyo, confusingly.

“Your sister, Kaede wants everyone to stay together forever,” said Midoriko, impatiently. “So the humans are going to be a demon.”

“A dog demon,” said Kikyo.
Hanyou, you’re wish is selfish, so Kikyo’s going to be an Hanyou like yourself and she will be strip of her Miko powers,” said Midoriko.

A silver light surrounded Kikyo. She stood there beside Inu-Yasha, looking almost like him. She was shorter, her hair was still black, her normal human ears changed into the ones like Inu-Yasha’s, but black and she grew claws.

“Kohaku, what is your wish on the Shikon-no-Tama?” asked Midoriko. “And what demon do you want to be?”

“I wish for brother Souta to come back to us and be a family again,” said Kohaku. “Kagome-Nee-san got betrayed too many times.” He glared at Inu-Yasha and the others. “And I wish to be … a Dark/Light Dog Demon.”

“So be it,” said Midoriko.

Kohaku glowed and then the glowed died down. There stood Kohaku, a little taller, his eyes changed from brown to silver. He grew claws and pointed ears. He knew a long, fluffy black tail. Four silver stripes with black outline appeared on Kohaku’s face. Two swords appeared in each of his hips. His face changed to well … normal to stoic and emotionless face (Much like Hiei and Sesshoumaru’s face.)

“Awww,” said Kagome. “My baby Brother is sooo adorable!”

“I am not adorable,” said Kohaku, grumbling.

Sango looked at them with envy and jealously. Now that she’s a demon, she can tell that Kagome emphasis ‘My’ and so did all the other demons.

Another light hue and standing next to Kagome’s other side was another boy, but Kagome doesn’t recognize him. However, he does look familiar somehow.

Okaa-san … ” said Kagome, slowly. “Is that … Souta?”

Hai, Musume,” said Midoriko. “Its Souta; this real age.”

Sumimasen?” asked Kagome. “His real age?”

“Well, yes,” said Midoriko. “Akki doesn’t have any children of her own so she adopted you and Souta. Souta’s real parents; Ronin and Elsa had cast a spell on Souta and left him in the Ningenkai, but as to how they got past Rekai is a mystery to me.”

“Ok,” said Kagome. “How old is he?” She asked hesitantly.

“Seventeen,” answered Midoriko. “A year older than you.”
Kagome huffed. “Everyone is literally older than me,” said Kagome, whining.

“Don’t cry, Imouto,” said Souta, stressing the word ‘Imouto’. “We still love you.”

Kagome mumbled something about ‘Annoying brothers’ and ‘My life’s a living Hell.’

“Souta Higurashi, what is your wish and what demon do you want to become?” asked Midoriko.

“I have no wish, Midoriko-Sama,” said Souta. “But I want to become a Fire/Ice Apparition.”

“Wow, isn’t Fire/Ice Demons popular?” asked Kagome, mumbling.

“Alright, Souta,” said Midoriko.

A flash of dark blue surrounded Souta. When the light died down, there stand a Fire/Ice Apparition; Souta. He grew shorter, but still taller than Kagome and is probably around Hiei’s height. His hair is a bit longer. He grew claws and his pointed ears. He has no marks or stripes. He doesn’t have a Jagan Eye. A sword was on his hip. His eyes changed from chocolate brown to dark blue. His clothing is the same as Hiei’s, but is dark blue inside of black. His shoes, however, his black.

“Do you have any wishes, Taro, Crystal, Kaze?” asked Midoriko, looking at the three Kits with warm and caring eyes.

Taro, Crystal and Kaze shook their head, ‘No’.“I see me job is fulfil,” said Midoriko.

“Okaa-san, can I have two favors from you?” asked Kagome.

“I see what I can do,” replied Midoriko. “What is it?”

“I want the Hanyou, Naraku to come back,” said Kagome. “Onegai?” She gave Midoriko a puppy pout.

“Fine,” said Midoriko. “But there’s a little problem with that. Someone have to be responsible for him. Meaning, if he continues to kill Ningens, the guardian will be responsible for the consequences.”

“I’ll be his guardian,” said Kagome, smiling sweetly.

The others seeing her smile, shivered. That smile … is creepy.

“What is the meaning of this reincarnation?” asked Kikyo, coldly. “What are you up to?”

“Nothing, oh dear, incarnation of some slut,” replied Kagome as coldly as Kikyo, possibly when colder. “I’m sure you miss your Mate, like your Mate misses you. I’m just doing you a favor of returning your Mate to you. So I can control you and your Mate.”

Nee-san,” said Kohaku. “Are you sure you want to bring him back?”

Hai, ‘Haku,” said Kagome.

“I can do that,” said Midoriko, happily to complied with her daughter’s favor.

A dark purple and black light appeared and when it died down, there kneeled Naraku, the Hanyou. He was kneeling in front of Kagome.

“What am I doing here?” asked Naraku, standing up.

“I asked a favor from my Mother,” said Kagome. “Now you have to listen to me.”

“Why would I have to listen to you?” asked Naraku, coldly.

“Because reason one; I brought you back from the dead on my own record – I can easily send you back if you want,” said Kagome. “Reason two; Your Mate, Kikyo is also back and I think she needs her Mate. Both of you are in my submissive.”

“I, being your submissive?” asked Kikyo. “I think not!”

Naraku moved towards Kikyo and removed her from Inu-Yasha’s side, making the said Hanyou growl.

“You have no choice, Kikyo,” said Kagome; in a voice of authority. “Its either that or Hell, which you will be my prisoner.”

“I am not your anything, reincarnation,” said Kikyo, with venom.

“Oh dear, you have a mouth of a bitch,” said Kagome. “I think I have something to deal with that problem.”

Kagome took out two twin rosary from Gods know where; it seems just to appear out of thin air, literally. Violet and black. She quickly put them over her hands and then had her hands as if she were praying. She then started chanting and the beads started glowing blue. The beads broke apart and started to reform around Kikyo and Naraku’s necks. But when they reformed around their necks, all violets were on Naraku and all black were on Kikyo.

“Word of subjugation,” mumbled Kagome to herself, but everyone can ear her. “‘Obey’ and ‘Down’.” (A/N: Ladies first. ‘Obey’ is Kikyo’s word of subjugation and ‘Down’ is Naraku’s word of subjugation.)

She didn’t and can’t say ‘sit’ because it’s already taken. The rosary around Kikyo’s and Naraku’s neck glowed then pushed them down face first on the ground. They were both growling, cursing and were trying to get off of the ground.

“There,” said Kagome. “That could help you with your matters.”

“You can’t do that!” said Kikyo. “Your nothing, but my reincar – ”

“Obey!” said Kagome. Kikyo slammed to the ground. “Do you have anything to say, Hanyou?” She looked at Inu-Yasha.

“Feh,” said Inu-Yasha. “She’s not my Mate.” He said softly.

He had manage to keep from saying anything offensive or starting a fight with Naraku or Kagome or even both. He had a Mate now and there was no way he was going to upset her, not after he saw the damage she did to Miroku. (A/N: The slapping and the Hiraikotsu on his head because of his lecherous ways.)

“That’s a good boy,” said Kagome sarcastically.

“What’s your second favor, dear?” asked Midoriko.

“I wish that they,” said Kagome, looking over at Inu-Yasha, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Naraku, Kikyo and her three Kits. “Know everything in the future.”

“Oh and Yusuke,” said Midoriko.

Hai?” asked Yusuke.

“I understand that you have a girlfriend,” stated Midoriko. Yusuke nodded. “I also know that you’re a demon. Do you want her to turn into a demoness as well or do you want her to stay as a human?”

“I guess I want her to be a demoness,” said Yusuke. “I don’t want to outlive her.”

“Ok then,” said Midoriko. “All of your wishes have been completed. I have to take my leave.”

In a quick flash of white light, she was gone. When she was gone; Inu-Yasha, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Naraku, Kikyo and the three Kits glowed a bit. When it died down, nothing changed, nothing they can see so far.

“Ok, listen up!” said Kagome, loudly. “You’re probably wondering about some things. The Band of Sevens are in Hell, where ruled. Suikotsu rules the First and Second Layers of Hell. Renkotsu rules the Third and Fourth Layers of Hell. Jakotsu rules the Fifth and Sixth. Bankotsu rules the Seventh and Eighth Layers of Hell. And I rule the Ninth and Tenth Layers of Hell.”

“What do you mean ‘you rule the Ninth and Tenth Layers of Hell’?” yelled Inu-Yasha. “Since when anyways?”

“Since a few months ago, Inu-Yasha,” said Kagome. “I rule the Ninth and Tenth Layers of Hell means I get to punish whoever is in my Layer. So the Band of Seven are the Princes of Hell and I’m the Princess.” Inu-Yasha was about to say something, but she talked again. “If you don’t believe me, I can easily kill you, put you in one of my Layers and you can see if I’m lying or not.” Inu-Yasha snapped his mouth shut. “I’m not the Clay Pot’s reincarnation and we are not related in any way. Midoriko is my Mother and I’m her reincarnation.”

NANI?!?!” screamed Kikyo, hurting everyone’s ears. “How can you not be my reincarnation?! How can you be Midoriko’s daughter and reincarnation at the same time?!”

Urusai!” said Kagome. “You talk to much. ‘Quiet’.”

Instantly, Kikyo’s vocal cords were cut; her mouth was still moving, but they can’t hear anything.

“Kagome, I thought you can have one word of conjugation,” said Yusuke.

“Well,” said Kagome, figuring the right words to explain this. “All of the rosaries are different. Some only have one command, while others have more than one. Once Lady Kaede showed me how to make one, I started experimenting to see how many words of subjugation I could put for each one and it sometimes depends on the colors. The most I could so is fifty.”

The Spirit Detectives and the others’ (as in Kagome’s future friends; Alex, Lillie, etc) mouth widened and laughed/chuckled, but the cold ones; Hiei, Alex, etc only stiffened in shock. Sesshoumaru and the others let out a low and short chuckle. Kouga, however, laughed right out, but he got in gear when Ayame kicked him.

“How much do they have?” asked Inu-Yasha, curiously. “How much do I have?”

“They have five,” answered Kagome. “I don’t know about you. Ask Lady Kaede. Umm, lets see.” She said thinking about something. “Sesshoumaru’s my Father, everyone else in the Dining Room is my Uncle, Sister, Brother, Cousin, Mother or Father.”

“What about the wimpy Wolf?” asked Inu-Yasha.

“He’s my Onii-san,” said Kagome. “He agrees to mate with Ayame and she’s my Nee-San.”

“Yeah!” said Kouga. “Got a problem with that?!”

“The Band of Sevens are my Brothers,” said Kagome, continuing before a fight broke out, which she didn’t really mind. “Alex, Samantha, Stephanie, Lillie, Mariah, Ayumi, Kai, Vincent, Tony and Lee are from my time; they’re my friends.” She points at Yusuke. “Yusuke Urameshi is my Onii-San.” She points at Kurama. “Kurama Youko also known as Shuuichi to all humans in my time and Youko Kurama in Makai is my adopted son.” Here, some demons saw that Shippo’s face fell. Kagome didn’t even notice and she pointed at Taro, Crystal and Kaze. “These three Kits are my adopted children. Taro is a Silver Kitsune, like Kurama. Crystal is a Forbidden Child. Kaze is also a Kitsune.” Here Shippo’s literally glared at the young Kits, that were somewhere near his age. “Sesshoumaru is my Otou-San.”

WHAT?!?!?!” yelled Inu-Yasha, hurting Kagome’s ears. “How the Hell did my half-Brother is your Father? Since when?”

“Ok, first things first; Father Sesshoumaru isn’t your half-brother anymore,” stated Kagome. “He was my Father since well … our fourth meeting.” She shrugged it off. “No biggie.”

Inu-Yasha and the others looked over at everyone.

“Now, since that’s over,” said Kagome. “The hard part; getting used to my time.”

“Huh?” asked Inu-Yasha, stupidly.

“Kaede’s wish is for us, all to be ‘together’, so all of you have to come to the future with me and the others,” said Kagome. “And the second hard part is trusting each other, which will take a lot of times.”

Translations:

Shikon-no-Tama:
Shikon Jewel
Imouto: Little/Younger Sister
Miko: Priestess
Shikon-no-Kakeras: Shikon Shards
Nani: What
Otou-san: Father (Respectful)
Inu-Gumi: Short form to say Inu-Yasha’s group
Hai: Yes
Iie: No
Hanyou: Half Demon and Half Human
Taijiya: Demon Slayer/Exterminator
Houshi: Monk
Otouto: Younger Brother
Urusai: Shut Up
-Sama: The respectful honorific
Neko: Cat
Youkai: Demon
Onegai: Please
Kaji: Fire
Kori: Ice
Baka: Idiot
Okaa-san: Mother (Respectful)
Inu: Dog
Nee-san: Older Sister
Yoru: Night
Kitsune: Fox
Haori: Shirt
Hakamas: Pants
Nana: Flower
Musume: Daughter
Sumimasen: Excuse Me?
Ningenkai: Human World
Reikai: Spirit World
Kaze: Wind
Kits: Can be used for young Foxes and some other animals
Ningens: Humans
Onii-San: Older Brother
Makai: Demon World
Kagome: Everlasting Light
Hiei: Flying Shadow
Kurama: Kept Horse
Urameshi: Bay Rice
Kuwabara: Mulberry Field
Yusuke: Ghost Helper
Shippo: Tail or Seven Jewels
Inu-Yasha: Dog Demon or Dog Ghost (A/N: Personally, I’m with the ‘Dog Ghost’ because we all know ‘Youkai’ means Demon.)
Sango: Coral
Naraku: Hell
Kikyo: Bell Flower
Yama: Mountain
Kaede: Maple Tree
Sesshoumaru: Killing Perfection

A/N: Damn, I’m tried … so many wishes! I know, some stuff in his chapter has some OCCnes, like Inu-Yasha’s patience, which he rarely has.

Please review! No flames! If you want to send me flames then send it to me by private messaging me! The URL is on my profile!! If you have questions, don’t hesitant to ask! I’ll post your questions and answers on the next chapter!