InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Turn To Shine ❯ Chapter Twenty ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Kagome’s Time to Shine
Authoress: PureMikoKagome69ner a.k.a Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner
Summary: This is an IY/YYH Crossovers. Why did Inu-Yasha, Sango, Miroku and Shippo betrayed Kagome? What now? Kagome’s actually a demon? Not just one, but every single demon in the universe? The Higurashis’ isn’t her family, but the Urameshis’ are? What’s going on?!
Pairings: Hiei/Kagome, Kurama/Ayumi, Yusuke/Keiko, Souta/Yukina, Kohaku/Rin, Inu-Yasha/Sango, Naraku/Kikyo, Kouga/Ayame, etc … (I think … )
Ratings: Mature (M)

Chapter Twenty: What Took You So Long?

Claimer/Disclaimer:
I don’t own any Yu Yu Hakusho or Inu-Yasha characters!

This chapter and the whole story is being Beta’d by ‘Victoria Luv005’!!!!!

– Last Time … –

Iie,” said Kurama. Hiei glared at him.

“And why not?” asked Shippo, pouting.

“There’s plenty of ice cream in the freezer at home,” stated Keiko.

“There is?” asked Inu-Yasha, Shippo and Sango in unison. Even Hiei seemed to perk up a little bit.

Hai,” said Kurama. “There is.”

– This Time … –

“Great!” exclaimed Kuwabara. “Are you trying to get them drunk from ice cream?!”

Urusai Baka,” said Hiei, loud enough for Kuwabara to hear.

“Say that to my face, Shrimp!” said Kuwabara, getting up all in Hiei’s face.

::POW!:: Hiei’s reply was a punch in Kuwabara’s face.

“Now, now,” said Kurama, the peacekeeper of the group. “We should get home.”

“Hn,” said Hiei was he disappeared in a black blur.

“Hey, where’d he go?” asked Miroku, looking at the spot he was last at.

“Home,” replied Yusuke casually.

Everyone else went home and waited for Kagome, since it was only 1:30PM and nothing to do. So they decided to go downstairs in the basement, which was a dojo with weapons that the Spirit Detectives saw other demons using it; once or twice. But when it had gotten a little dangerous because the new Spirit Detectives cannot control their powers just yet; they stopped and ate something refreshing.

– With Kagome –

“Crystal, Kaze, Taro; Tadaima!” said Kagome loudly enough for any demons in her household to hear her.

OKAA-SAN!!!” cried Crystal, Kaze and Taro with joy as they hurtled full speed into her, their form were blurs; solidified on impact.

OMPH!!” exclaimed Kagome as they hit her, she hadn’t been ready for the collision, but it’s a good thing that she had good balance or else she would fall down on the floor. “It’s nice to see you too. What did you do in the morning?”

“Kenichi-taught-us-how-to-brush-our-teeth-wi th-toothbrush-and-toothpaste,” said Crystal, talking quickly. “She-told-us-when-to-start-when-to-spit-when-to-drink-when-to-spit-an d-when-to-stop! Our-mouths-should-smell-like-watermelons.”

“We-ate-pan cakes-too,” said Kaze, just as quickly as Crystal. “It-tastes-delicious!”

“Can-we-have-more-of-it-s ometimes?” asked Taro, quickly as well. “Onegai?”

Kagome turned to glanced at Kenichi, who was behind her. Her eyes held a silent ‘Arigato’. Kenichi nodded once to Kagome as a ‘Doitashimashite’.

Kagome turned to her Kits and smiled at them. “How do you feel about meeting with Uncle Yusuke and the others now?” asked Kagome.

HAI!” shouted Crystal and Kaze in unison. “Let’s go!”

“Ok, ok,” said Kagome, laughing. “But first, let’s go upstairs so we can find something that fit you.”

Crystal, Kaze and Taro jumped off of Kagome and practically ran upstairs to the room that they slept in.

“Kenichi, you and the others have the rest of the afternoon off,” said Kagome.

She went upstairs when she heard; “Yes Lady Kagome,” from Kenichi.

Kagome sighed, not even bothering to correct Kenichi. Twenty minutes later, Crystal was wearing a slightly baggy, black pants and she had a black T-Shirt with a picture of a red heart in the middle with the wordings; ‘Don’t Hate Me Because I’m Cute … ’ That was above the heart, below the heart was ‘Love Me Because I’m Cute!’

Kaze was also wearing a slightly baggy, but dark green pants and he had a dark green T-Shirt with a picture of a light green leaf in the middle with the wordings; ‘I’m Rather A Nature Person … ’ That was above the leaf, below the heart was ‘Not The Person You Want Me To Be’.

Taro was also wearing a slightly baggy, but white pants and he had a plain white tank top.

Kagome decided to wear her new dragon clothes that she got from Hot Topic. She chose to wear a tight black caprice with a red shirt with black letters that said; ‘Heaven Loves Me And All, But I Rather Stay In Hell’. She then grab half of her weapons that’s concealable, and hid them in herself and her Kits.

“Ok, let’s go!” said Kagome.

She created a Portal, Crystal, Kaze and Taro went in first, then she went in; the Portal closed instantly as she went in the portal. They were all appeared at the Spirit Detectives’ house a few seconds later in the kitchen, where only the girls were.

The girls; Keiko, Shizuru and Yukina jumped when a portal appeared. Botan looked at it and then knows that it belongs to Kagome since Kagome’s the only one that she knows that knew how to use/make portals, but herself.

“Hey Kagome!” said Shizuru. “What took you so long?”

Ohayo Kagome,” said Keiko, putting her drink; Orange pop down on the table and ran to give the said girl a hug. The other girls followed and hugged her.

“Hiya Kagome!” said Botan, cheerfully like always.

Konnichiwa Kagome-san,” said Yukina, politely.

Konnichiwa, Minna,” said Kagome.

Ohayo!” said the Kits as they rushed out of the kitchen and into the Living Room to look for the boys.

About a second later, the household of boys and their mates ran/walked in the kitchen. To be more specific; Kurama, Kuwabara and Yusuke ran in the kitchen; Hiei was a blur. Kikyo, Naraku, Miroku, Inu-Yasha and Sango walked in the kitchen, even though Sango want to ran in and greet her ‘friend’. When they went in the kitchen, all they saw was Yusuke, hugging the life out of Kagome as Kurama and the others watched.

“Yusuke … air … is … to … breathe,” panted Kagome. “Air … is to … live!”

Yusuke only let go of Kagome because Keiko had the honour of getting him off of her, by grabbing one of his ears and pinched it.

Ite, Keiko!” said Yusuke, letting go of Kagome as Keiko pulled him away from her from a safe distance as she still held his ears. “Ite, ite.”

“Good!” said Keiko, letting go of her man’s ear. “That should remind you to not hug your sister with that death grip. What are you trying to do? Squeeze her to death?”

Iie!” said Yusuke as he rubbed his red ear. “Of course not!”

Shizuru shook her head at his stupidity. And I thought Kuwabara was the dumb one … thought Shizuru.

“What took you so long to get back, anyways?!” shouted Yusuke, then he began suspicious and looked at Kagome with critical eyes. “What were you up to?”

“That is none of your business, Hentai!” huffed Kagome. “Nothing bad!”

Yusuke raised an eyebrow. He was about to retort, but Sango beat him to it. “If its nothing bad, you can tell us,” said Sango, a bit nosy.

Kagome turned to glare at her. “What died and made you the boss?” asked Kagome. “What crawled up your stinky ass and died?” Sango flushed as Kagome smirked.

“Enough!” said Inu-Yasha. “She was just asking a question, wench.”

“Inu-Yasha,” said Kagome, icily. “Learn to treat your betters in respect. Or are you and your whorish mate plan to go to Hell?” She threatened. “I’ll make sure to put you in the Fifth and Sixth Layers of Hell … Jakotsu’s the Ruler; I’m sure he misses that cute ears of yours.”

Inu-Yasha visibly cringed. He didn’t answer.

“That’s what I thought,” said Kagome, ignoring both of them.

“If its nothing bad, you can tell us,” said Kohaku.

Kagome shrugged. “Sure, whatever,” said Kagome. “I went to my second home; dropped my Kits, went to my house, checked and see that every things in order. I went downstairs in the basement to see if the torture rooms all set, that nothing’s wrong and that every things’ working.”
YOU HAVE MORE THAN A HOUSE?!?!?!” yelled Kuwabara, loudly. “Torture rooms? ‘Every things’ working’?”

Hai, you Baka Saru!” said Kagome, sighing as she stared in Kuwabara’s beady eyes. “I swear, everything I see you, your getting dumber and dumber everytime!!”

“You’re lucky I don’t hit females,” mumbled Kuwabara.

Kagome stick her tongue out. “Whatever you say, Saru Shounen,” said Kagome.

“So what were you checking out?” asked Yusuke. “Was that the only thing that kept you for soo long?”

Hai,” said Kagome. “I was there to check that the torture weapons are in tip-top shape to use at anytime. As for the other rooms, I made sure that nothing were in there with them. Just to double check.”

“Your evil,” said Yusuke. “Pure evil.”

“I know!” said Kagome, childishly. “Do you know anyone that can teach them … ” She looked at Inu-Yasha and the others. “How to control their own powers?”

“We don’t need training,” mumbled Inu-Yasha, but he said it loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Right,” said Kagome, sarcastically. “And who’s going to help you? To be more specific, who’s going to help your Mate? Obviously not you; you’re not a Mizu Youkai or a Phoenix demon. What help would you give her? Nothing.”

“There’s the Genkai’s Temple,” said Yukina. “She can probably train them.”

“Yeah, except the Old Hag is too stubborn and is a Slave Driver,” said Yusuke.

“Good enough for me,” said Kagome. “At least someone’s thinking of training them.”

“Alright,” said Yusuke. “Nothin’ else to do here anyways.”

“Let’s go!” said Kagome, rushing out of the door. A few seconds later, she came in. “Umm … where’s Genkai Temple?”

The old Spirit Detectives sweat-dropped along with the girls. “Can’t you use the portal?” asked Botan.

“There’s a few reasons for that, actually,” said Kagome from the front door. “One, I can’t use it because I don’t know the way to the Temple. Two, I feel like walking today. Three, we have to build there … ” Again, she looked towards Inu-Yasha and the others. “Stamina.”
“Genkai would want to build their stamina as well,” said Kurama. “Actually, she would want them to build up in everything.”

“Well, then, this is a good way to get started!” said Kagome. “Come on, already. We’re losing a lot of time, you slackers!”

“She even sound like the Old Hag,” mumbled Yusuke.

That earned Yusuke a slap on the head by the only one; Keiko. Genkai’s Temple were far away, so they walked and walked. About an hour and a half later, Yusuke and Kuwabara were complaining. Crystal, Kaze and Taro wasn’t because they like their ‘human legs’.

“Stop whining,” said Souta. “You sound like a Akago.”

Yusuke huffed. “We’re not babies!” said Yusuke. “Kuwabara might be one, but not me!”

Translations:

Iie: No
Hai: Yes
Urusai: Shut Up
Baka: Idiot, Stupid
Kaze: Wind
Tadaima: I’m Home
Okaa-San: Mother/Mom/Momma
Onegai: Please
Arigato: Thank You
Doitashimashite: You’re Welcome
Kits: Young Foxes and some other animals
Ohayo: Hello
Konnichiwa: Good Afternoon
-San: The second highest respect honorific
Ite: Ouch or Ow
Hentai: Pervert
Saru: Monkey
Shounen: Boy
Mizu: Water
Youkai: Demon
Akago: Baby
Kagome: Everlasting Light
Hiei: Flying Shadow
Kurama: Kept Horse
Urameshi: Bay Rice
Kuwabara: Mulberry Field
Yusuke: Ghost Helper
Shippo: Tail or Seven Jewels
Inu-Yasha: Dog Ghost
Sango: Coral
Naraku: Hell
Kikyo: Bell Flower
Yama: Mountain


A/N: I know, toothpaste and toothbrush weren’t invented in the past; 500 in the past to be exact. But there’s one thing, I don’t know/get. How did the humans from that time keep clean? Mainly their teeth? Drink a lot of water? Or eat healthy or what? I swear to God what Kagome said about Kuwabara; he gets dumber and dumber; I swear, that is soo true!!

This chapter and the whole story is being Beta’d by ‘Victoria Luv005’!!!!! Please review! No flames! If you want to send me flames then send it to me by private messaging me! The URL is on my profile!! If you have questions, don’t hesitant to ask! I’ll post your questions and answers on the next chapter!!