InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Turn To Shine ❯ Chapter Nineteen ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Kagome’s Time to Shine
Authoress: PureMikoKagome69ner a.k.a Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner
Summary: This is an IY/YYH Crossovers. Why did Inu-Yasha, Sango, Miroku and Shippo betrayed Kagome? What now? Kagome’s actually a demon? Not just one, but every single demon in the universe? The Higurashis’ isn’t her family, but the Urameshis’ are? What’s going on?!
Pairings: Hiei/Kagome, Kurama/Ayumi, Yusuke/Keiko, Souta/Yukina, Kohaku/Rin, Inu-Yasha/Sango, Naraku/Kikyo, Kouga/Ayame, etc … (I think … )
Ratings: Mature (M)

Chapter Nineteen: What’s Behind the Doors?

Claimer/Disclaimer:
I don’t own any Yu Yu Hakusho or Inu-Yasha characters!

The chapter is Beta’d by ‘Victoria Luv005’!!!!

– Last Time … –

“Hey Shrimp, say something positive, would you?!” yelled Kuwabara. “We’re bored out of our minds here and all you can say is ‘Hn’?!”

Hiei gave the idiot a glare. “Baka,” said Hiei. “Go for a walk if your so bored.”

WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL – why didn’t I, the Great Kazuma Kuwabara thought of that?!” asked Kuwabara, doing his great pose at the end.

– This Time … –

“Were you born stupid or what?” asked Yusuke dully, looking at the ugly Saru.

“What do you mean by that, Urameshi?!” asked Kuwabara, getting all up in Yusuke’s face.

Yusuke punched Kuwabara in the face, sending him flat on his ass. “Shut up!” said Yusuke.

“Why don’t we go to the park?” asked Yukina, wanting to see the beauty of the park.

“What a great idea, my Lovely Yukina!” exclaimed Kuwabara.

Hiei growled.

Yusuke shrugged. “Sure,” said Yusuke. “Why not? Let’s go!”

– With the Kits –

Taro was the first one to wake up, out of the three of them. He used his noise to stiff out his Mother’s scent, but the scent he smelt was old, she’s gone!

“Wake up!” hissed Taro, nudging Crystal and Kaze. They mumbled something, but didn’t wake up. “WAKE UP! OKAA-SAN’S NOT HERE!!

Crystal and Kaze jumped up and looked around the room. “NANI?!?!?!” yelled Crystal. “Where’s Okaa-san?!”

Just then a maid rushed in and she bowed. “Ohayo Gozaimasu, Kits,” said the maid, which happens to be a demon, disguised as a Ningen. “My name is Kenichi Nisheyama and I’m a Neko Youkai. I’m glad you have awaken, Lady Kagome have told us to make breakfast for you.”

“Where is she?” asked Kaze.

“I’m not exactly sure,” answered Kenichi. “She probably went to check on something. She’ll be back.”

Then Crystal’s stomach made a rumble noise, telling her it’s breakfast time. Crystal blushed. “Sorry … I’m hungry!” exclaimed Crystal, another rumble came from her stomach to prove her point.

“Oh, right!” exclaimed Kenichi. “Come along. We have to brush your teeth first before you eat anything.”

“We have to brush our teeth?” asked Taro, raising an eye-brow.

“Yes, now come along to the bathroom,” said Kenichi. I have a feeling this will take a long time, thought Kenichi, mentally sighing. I wonder what’s Lady Kagome doing …

– With Kagome –

On the left staircase was Kagome’s very own kitchen, Living Rooms, a huge library and another huge room where she put her weapons at. Of course at every floor, there’s cabinets, closets and public bathrooms, but they were against the walls or in the walls, plus, they’re not in the way. On Kagome’s floor, however, there’s many secret stashes around halls, Living Room and kitchen. The most stashes were in Kagome’s bedroom and at her laboratory. In her bedroom and in her laboratory, the stashes were mostly the walls, ceilings, floors and under somethings. In the kitchen, her weapons were mostly hidden in the walls of the cabinets, closets and below stuff. (A/N: Think the movie ‘Mr. & Ms. Smith’)

While the important stuff, like Chizu of the Ningenkai, Chizu of the Makai, Chizu of the Rekai, Chizu of specific companies or manison, etc were in Kagome’s room in a secret stash, which was under Kagome’s bed of the floor. All of the rooms have their own balcony. Also, outside of Kagome’s room was a big mirror. The mirror was 100 cm long and 150 cm high. In the middle of 100 cm long, which will be 50 cm long were a thin, almost visible line that goes down in a straight line. This wasn’t an ordinary mirror. Once you stand in front of it, a blue laser came out from no where and start scanning you.

Kagome went in front of the mirror, a laser, that came from inside the mirror scanned her. “Kagome Sakura Setsuna Higurashi Urameshi Tashio Yama Wolfe Ankoji Nasamura Himura, accepted,” said a robotic female voice from Kami know where. “Welcome Ms. Higurashi.” As the mirror slide open.

Inside the small elevator, was some soft walls (A/N: Think of one of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode, the one with Riley and the others.) BINK! Was the sound of the elevator stopping. The door slide open once again; this time it revealed a black, narrow hallway. A lot of doors were in the wall. The hidden hallways of the mirror were the shape of a ‘t’.

On the East Wing (in another words, the Right Wing) was rooms on both side of the walls. The East Wing is mostly the cell rooms, the jail rooms, the spirit rooms or whatever you want to call it. On the West Wing (the Left Wing) was rooms on both side of the walls also. The West Wing is mostly where Kagome put her family or allies’ ashes, just to make sure that no one can steal the ashes to make them alive again (Like Kikyo). The ashes were in a brown bottle with the labels of who the ashes belong, the date they died and who were they to Kagome. It looked like this when it’s finished;

Sandra Noto
Kagome’s Ally
January 14, 2003

On the North Wing, which was straight ahead when the elevator opens was also doors on the side walls. Behind doors contains one big hole in the middle of the room, but it doesn’t cover all of the spaces in the room. In each room there’s the big hole and in the big hole are poisonout insects or animals. These are the rooms where the victim dies painfully and slowly. While the last corridor were the doors that belongs to the torture rooms. In each rooms, there’s chains and torture devices. In every rooms, it’s all dark and gruesome, well … looks evil.

There’s one more room that I didn’t discussed with you and that specific room was upstairs, inside Kagome’s bedroom. You see, there’s a big closet that’s beside her bathroom. One of the wall inside of the closet is actually another stash. But that specific room is filled – literally – of money; both for the Ningenkai and the Makai.

(A/N: As you know, the Ningenkai uses yen, I think … I think 100 dollars equals to 1 yen or is it the other way around? Whatever, I’m confused now. I’ll be using ‘dollars’ inside of ‘yen’. Sorry!)

Kagome sighed. This house of hers were so huge that she can’t spent all of her time in her house and do choirs all day. Since she worked for the CIA and King Yama, not to mention the ‘allowance’ Sesshoumaru wired to her accounts, she had more than enough money for a life-time, more even. That was why she now hired butlers and servants – I mean maids. Kagome doesn’t like the word ‘servant’, to her, it sounds so wrong. There’s only five maids that knows of this place and one butler. Kagome told them they could stay and live here if they wanted to, but they denied it.

Her butler goes by the name of Yugi Kuroi. Yugi was the beaver Youkai. He has black hair with gray highlights through it. His tail was obviously a beaver’s and his eyes were gray with sparks of black. He looks about twenty years old. Him, being the only butler were to get the door and see that everything’s in tip-top shape. Of course, that was not needed for long because the maids were good at that.

Her maids were hired in the same time and surprisingly enough, they were all friends and they were also a demon. The oldest one is Valentine Mist, but everyone calls her Val for short. Her parents named her Valentine so when she grows older, she has someone to love. Val’s a ruby red Kitsune. She has long red hair with a darker red highlights. Her tail is red with some small ruby stones on them and her eyes were red, it only goes darker if she’s in a killer mood. She looks about twenty-six years old. She has a younger sister that goes by the name of Rei Mist. She has a slightly flirty attitude.

The second oldest one is Michelle Luu. Michelle’s a dragon demon. She has short black hair. Her tail is spiky (A/N: Yes, this IS the correct spelling; I checked the dictonary.) Her eyes were bright blue, that reminds you of Kouga’s eyes. She looks about twenty-three years old. She’s kind, yet quiet and secretive.

The third oldest one is Natasha Landers. Natasha is a Kaze Youkai. She has long white hair that’s always in a ponytail. Her tail is long, like a cat’s. Her eyes were light green and she looks about twenty years old. She’s nice and cool, like a younger Mom.

The fourth oldest one is Rei Mist. Rei’s a ruby red Kitsune. She has short red hair with black highlights. Her tail is red with a single thick line through the middle. She looks about eighteen years old. She has a older sister; Valentine. She’s mostly shy and loves to read.

And the last one is Flora Ng. Flora’s an Ice Apparition, like Yukina. She has long light blue hair. She looks pretty much like a human, except for the Youkai ears and the fangs. She looks like she’s eighteen years old, too. She’s outgoing and an adventuress.

All six of them worked together just fine. They’re shifts ends at different time and an hour apart. Flora’s off at 5:00PM, Rei’s off at 6:00PM, Val’s off at 7:00PM, Natasha’s off at 8:00PM, Michelle’s off at 9:00PM and Yugi’s off at 10:00PM. Rei comes back at 10:30AM in the morning. They arrive by transporting, running or driving.

Kagome went upstairs to her room, took a shower, changed her clothes and went back to her second house, where her Kits were.

– With the Spirit Detectives –

The Spirit Detectives were in the park and under a Sakura Tree. They sighed. Nothing to do. They were thinking of going to Genkai’s Temple, but the girls, except for Sango and Kikyo, wanted to wait for Kagome, Kaze, Crystal and Taro; so they can all go together. So they waited again.

“Let’s go get Ice Cream,” suggested Kurama, spotting an Ice Cream parlor. “We could eat on the way home.”

They agreed, no one noticed a slight smirk on Hiei’s face. He abolutely adores Sweet Snow!! They all ordered and Kurama paid for them all.

“Wow, this is goood!” announced Shippo, licking his ice cream happily. “Can we have Ice Cream everyday?”

“Maybe we can, sometimes,” said Botan.

Iie,” said Kurama. Hiei glared at him.

“And why not?” asked Shippo, pouting.

“There’s plenty of ice cream in the freezer at home,” stated Keiko.

“There is?” asked Inu-Yasha, Shippo and Sango in unison. Even Hiei seemed to perk up a little bit.

Hai,” said Kurama. “There is.”

Translations:

Baka:
Idiot
Saru: Monkey
Kits: Young Foxes and some other animals
Kaze: Wind
Okaa-San: Mother
Nani: What
Ohayo Gozaimasu: Good Morning
Ningen: Human
Neko: Cat
Youkai: Demon
Chizu: Map
Ningenkai: Human World
Makai: Demon World
Rekai: Spirit World
Kami: God(s)
Kitsune: Fox
Sweet Snow: Ice Cream (A/N: This is what Hiei calls ice cream)
Iie: No
Hai: Yes

A/N: What do you think of Kagome’s house? Mostly her every own floor? Cool, ne? I wish I have a big house like hers … I love ice cream too! They taste goood … hmmm … ice cream time! It seems like the old Spirit Detectives is easing down from the anger/hatred to the new Spirit Detectives … That sucks … I want to see Inu-Yasha, Sango, Miroku, Sango, Naraku and Kikyo suffer! I know some of you viewers/readers want to, too, but trust me, I have a plan for our Naraku and Kinky Hoe … Don’t you worry about that. ::Evil Laughter::

Please review! No flames! If you want to send me flames then send it to me by private messaging! The URL is on my profile! If you have questions, don’t hesitant to ask! I’ll post your questions and answers on the next chapter!!