InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Turn To Shine ❯ Chapter Eighteen ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Kagome’s Time to Shine
Authoress: PureMikoKagome69ner a.k.a Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner
Summary: This is an IY/YYH Crossovers. Why did Inu-Yasha, Sango, Miroku and Shippo betrayed Kagome? What now? Kagome’s actually a demon? Not just one, but every single demon in the universe? The Higurashis’ isn’t her family, but the Urameshis’ are? What’s going on?!
Pairings: Hiei/Kagome, Kurama/Ayumi, Yusuke/Keiko, Souta/Yukina, Kohaku/Rin, Inu-Yasha/Sango, Naraku/Kikyo, Kouga/Ayame, etc … (I think … )
Ratings: Mature (M)

Chapter Eighteen: Denial

Claimer/Disclaimer:
I don’t own any Yu Yu Hakusho or Inu-Yasha characters!

The chapter is Beta’d by ‘Victoria Luv005’!!!

WARNING: A LITTLE LIME IS IN THIS CHAPTER!! YOU ARE WARNED!! AND YES, I’M GOING TO WARN YOU WHEN IT STARTS AND WHEN IT ENDS!! I REPEAT; A LITTLE LIME IS IN THIS CHAPTER!!

– Last Time … –

“Cool,” said Kagome. “Upstairs are rooms. You can go up and find your room that you like. The ones with the keys on the door knobs aren’t taken, the ones without keys are already taken.”

“We’ll help,” said Kohaku. Then he shrugged. “Nothing to do anyways.”

“When you find your room, you can put your bags in them and take the keys with you,” said Kagome.

– This Time … –

It had been freaking three long weeks that the Spirit Detectives left to do a mission and they weren’t back yet! It was something about two missing artifacts … blah, blah, blah, blah, blah …

Early in the morning, Kagome woke up extra early and she took a shower. She then wore her clothes in her closets, luckily she brought a lot and put some of her clothes in her four houses.

She wrote a note to Souta and the others;

Dear Yukina, Shizuru, Keiko, Souta, Kohaku (and the Spirit Detectives if they’re there.)

I’m taking Kilala, Kaze, Crystal and Taro with me to my second house. We will be back in a few hours. If your hungry, you can go to Souta or Kohaku and they’ll tell you about breakfast/lunch/dinner.
Ja Ne,

Kagome Higurashi

Kagome gently woke her kits and they left. There, Kilala meet Yoru, they got along really well.

XxXxXxXxXx

The others woke up and read the note. They did wandered for a couple of hours or so, but shrugged it off as the Spirit Detectives finally came home. They were tired, so they went to sleep. Kurama took a shower first and then went to sleep. Hiei took a shower and went into a light sleep.

Where’s the Onna? was the thought of Hiei’s as he fell into a light sleep.

– Hiei’s Short, but Sweet Dreams; A little lime –

Hiei hovered over Kagome as she moaned when he roughly tortured her breasts. She kissed him passionately, he responded just as passionately. He traced her jaw line, down to her neck as she moaned. He licked and nipped her neck, where he will put his mark. He kissed down to her chest, his tongue flicking out and teasing one hard peak before closing his mouth over it, his hand went to the other breast and gently massaging it, switching back and forth between her breasts. His free hand went down her body to cup her mound, a low growl coming from his chest when Kagome cried out in pleasure as he finger fucked her.

When her sweet nectar came in his finger, he entered another one and then another. He can only fit three at the moment and began moving his fingers inside her rapidly, but being careful of his sharp claws.

“Hiei … ” moaned Kagome as she lift her hips to meet with his strokes.

Hiei, seeing that she’s keeping up with his pace, drove another finger into her and began pumping them, he growled as her hands wrapped itself in his hair. He moved his mouth away from her breasts, up to her mouth as he increased his pumping.

“Hiei!” moaned Kagome as she came in his fingers

Hiei removed his fingers from inside her core, slowly and gently. He then began to lick them all clean. Kagome crawled towards Hiei, her hands on his shoulders as she passionately kissed him, that only caused her to become more aroused as she tasted herself in Hiei’s mouth.

“Mmm,” said Kagome.

She pushed Hiei back down on the bed and began kissing him down his chest. Her teeth clamped on his nipple as she nipped it and tugged it. He growled in pleasure. She skipped down to his cock. She licked the sensitive part of his cock as she slowly engulfed his cock in her mouth. She nipped him and then her teeth scraped his cock causing him to growl louder. He groaned as he began to thrust himself into her hot mouth. She sucked him harder and faster as he stiffed and growled as he came. He exploded with his orgasm as his thick seed gushed down her throat, she quickly swallowed it all as she landed with a gentle ‘thud’ on the bed.

“What do you want, Kagome?” asked Hiei, huskily, pronouncing her name in sheer sexiness.

Kagome shivered at the sound of her name coming out from his mouth. “I want you,” groaned Kagome.

Hiei was about to thrust himself in Kagome’s warm core, but he woke up.

End of Hiei’s Dreams –

At that time, Hiei woke up, hard. He had the most erotic dream of his life, but he’s getting the feeling that this won’t be the last. He growled as his cock tightened around his pants. He had to take another shower! Damn it!

He’s not suppose to have a Mate! No one would mate with a Forbidden Child! No one! He’s Hiei, the Forbidden Child.

What have that Onna done to me? thought Hiei, angrily. He nevers dream of a girl so intense before and he didn’t like it. No matter how much he tried, he couldn’t deny that he lusted after the girl. That was what shocked him. He lusted after a girl? That’s a laugh, but it’s also the truth. He never lusted after anyone before, only girls lusted after him, but not him. Never. Until now.

A few hours later, Yusuke and the others woke up. They did their business in the bathroom and went downstairs. They saw each other there, but there’s one face they didn’t see. Hiei’s.

“Hey, where’s Shrimp?” asked Kuwabara. He received a punch in his head. “What was that for, Shorty?!”

“Hn,” said Hiei.

“Where were you, Hiei?” asked Yusuke.

“Hn,” said Hiei.

They just shrugged it off and went to breakfast.

‘Where were you, Hiei?’ asked Kurama.

‘Stay out of this, Kitsune,’ said Hiei, narrowing his eyes at Kurama.

– With Kagome –

Her second house is full of Neko Youkai. She woke up at 5:30AM, to take a shower and then she sort out all her new clothes that she bought yesterday. She then went downstairs so she can tell one of the maids to start making breakfast when the Kits are awake.

“Yes, My Lady,” said the maid, bowing.

“Kenichi,” said Kagome, sighing. “I’ve already told you, call me Kagome.”

“Yes, M – I mean Kagome,” said Kenichi.

Kagome smiled. “See?” asked Kagome. “That wasn’t so hard.”

Kenichi smiled. “What is it that you need?” asked Kenichi.

“I want you to tell my Kits why I left,” said Kagome. “Tell them that I’m going to my first house and then they could go and explore the rooms, but tell them to stay in the house.”

“Alright, Kagome,” said Kenichi.

“Thank you,” said Kagome as she opened a portal and walked in.

The next thing was that Kagome was infront of another house, her first house. It seems that this house is a lot more expensive, too. Because her house looks so much bigger, wider, better and it has the perfect view of the sea. This house is at least, ten stories high with intricate carvings and steps, it looks big that this, but if you’re a demon, you’ll be able to see what it really looks like, but if you’re a human, you just see a big house, like the White House, but better and bigger! It had a few giant yards, about three to be exact. One of them has a lot of tables and chairs. Another yard was filled of beautiful flowers that only bloomed in Japan and it had loads of open space. This yard was for the children, to run and play within the adults’ eyes.

The last yard was the biggest and prettiest of them all. This yard was spacious, it was surrounded by bushes, trees and it had a waterfall. It was first, however, surrounded by bown fences, so no one can get in or see though. In this yard, was Kagome’s pets’ True that her gifts of lived pets are in Kagome, but she also bought/got and saved another pets as well. Any pets of Kagome that was brought in this house, in this yard, was no ordinary pets. It was either a demon pet, a demon that’s cursed to be somekind of pet for the rest of their lives or a human that’s cursed. So mostly, the pets in this house of hers has more common sensed than ordinary pets. There’s Ookamis, Inus, Nekos, Ryuus (Half like the snake-like dragon and the other half is like … um … Dragonite from Pokemon), Hebis (Some cobras), swans, Umas, Toras, Toris, Usagi, Zou, Kuma, Raion, Hitsugi, Tokages, Pengin, Kirin and Saru. They’re all telepathy, so they can talk to Kagome or they can talk to her in their language, since Kagome can turn into any demon she wants. They control some of the elements.

Since her house has the view of the sea, there’s really no neighbours. In one of the yard is a little of something, it looks like this / and it’s silver. It stuck out of the yard and into the outside of the yard itself. While in the yard, its silver plate is on the grass. It’s where the animals do their business. On the / was oil so the businesses can slide down quicker. And outside of the yard of the / below it was a trash can so the businesses can go in, unfortunately. Also beside the / and on the fences were a lot of garbage bags. Kagome paid for whoever comes by her house and take the trash out. Of course, she had to be there, to open and close the gates.

(A/N: When I say wolves, dogs, cats, etc … I mean their forms, not where they have fingers, etc, but the part where they look and sometimes act like a real thing. Am I confusing you yet? Ok … the animals instead of having an humaniod form, they don’t, they only have one form, which is in the form they’re always in. Some might be bigger than normal animals.)

Anyways, Kagome’s house has a driveway to the side (of her house) with a bunch of expensive cars in it, at least thirty of them. The (front) lawn has a huge fountain in the middle and a driveway that circles around it. She also has big iron gates closed from the starting driveway (A/N: Just watch one of Proud Family and you’ll see. It’s the episode where Penny had to carry her Grandma all the way up to the Big Wizard’s house or whatever, I haven’t watched Penny Proud in a long time, so yeah … ) On one of the walls of the gates were a voice box. There’s also little lights on the houses’ sides and in the fountain, it lights up at night.

The ceiling of the main Living Room reached up very high. The curtains that covered the windows downstairs were dark blue, silk and velvet. The floors were light, polished marble with flecks of blue and purple. The stairs were the same, but a red velvet carpet ran through the middle of them.

Kagome went upstairs on the left staircase since there’s three staircases that lead somewhere else. The left staircase led to the Kitchen and Living Room. She walked to the first floor and then she went forward where she was meet by two doors, but they were dark cherry red, not marble. She opened them and dimly lit Living Room with five dark blue, not leather couches with a coffee table and a big TV meet her eyes. There was a vase on Dinner Table, the vase was crystal, in it was Bara Nanas. The walls were mahogany, the glass Dinner Table was the same color and so was the table under the glass coffee table. The carpet under the under the Dinner Table was red, and the carpet under the coffee table was white and soft. Plants were in some part of the room.

On the middle staircase, which is between the right and the left staircase was the playroom or the rest rooms. On the right staircase was the bedrooms, bathrooms. All of the bedrooms are the Master Room, which means, they had their own King or Queen Sized Bed, a big closet; which is across from the bed, three drawers; two small ones that were on each side of the door, but apart seven inches away, and the last drawer are big and are nearest to the television. The rooms are decorated differently with different colours.

Kagome’s room was the top floor, the eighth and on the right staircase. Her room is the largest than any other rooms in her house. Her room was all carpet, which was the colour black, all around, except for her bathroom, which was tiles of white. Her room had four windows with red curtains, her bed looked bigger than a King-sized bed, it was five feet away from the windows’ wall. The bed’s headboard were against the wall, far across from the other wall from the bed was the longest table that was many drawers. Beside the red was her computer completed with a printer, scanner, flat screen (like a laptop), headphone, mouse, keyboard, volume speaker and a webcam. All were red with black outlines or wordings. It was about 5 feet (width) by 35 feet (length). There was sixteen drawers. A few inches and diagonally away from the drawers were a see-though red television, meaning you can see everything through it, but the screen T.V. The wall was white and ceiling was white. The TV was put on a strong table, on the TV was a VRC, in the table’s cabinet was a DVD Player. The VRC and DVD Player was silver. Then a little farther away from the television was three stairs; the middle was black while the other two beside it was red, the red was leather and the black was soft, velvet.

On the door side of the wall was a beautiful black closet with red and blue carvings of flowers on it. The closet was kind of big and was three inches away from the door. There’s three spot split, on the closet. The middle was black, but the carvings were of the Taiyo and Tsuki. It had a little handle, where you pull it and it opened, revealing a horizontal, small pole on the top, where you can hang delicate clothes; like leather, velvet and silk clothings. The other ones on the left and the right of the carvings were long mirrors. The two mirrors also had a little handle, where you pull it and it opened, revealing stacks of kind-of thick plate, where you can put hats, sunglasses, small weapons and gloves. At the very center of the room and stuff was a Queen-sized roundish black bed with velvet bedding and silk, thin blankets, both were ruby red; the colour of Hiei’s eyes. There’s a few cushions around the circular bed. There’s also a thin, transparent, red silk curtain were hanging down from the high beds’ pole and down to the floor. The room was made for a Princess, literally.

On the middle staircase was Kagome’s own, private laboratory, where she research on different types of poisons, sleep powder, etc. That are useful in battles or against any traitors or culprits.

(A/N: Gotta feel sorry for any of them)

– With the Spirit Detectives and the Girls –

“Man!” said Yusuke, plopping down the couch. “Where the Hell is Kagome?!”

“She’s probably busy!” said Keiko, sitting down next to Yusuke and surfing the channels to see what’s on.

“Keiko’s right,” said Kurama. “Kagome’s probably busy, that’s all. She’ll be back as soon as she can.”

“Hn,” said Hiei.

“Hey Shrimp, say something positive, would you?!” yelled Kuwabara. “We’re bored out of our minds here and all you can say is ‘Hn’?!”

Hiei gave the idiot a glare. “Baka,” said Hiei. “Go for a walk if your so bored.”

WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL – why didn’t I, the Great Kazuma Kuwabara think of that?!” asked Kuwabara, doing his great pose at the end.

Translations:

Kaze:
Wind
Ja Ne: See Ya (Later)
Yoru: Night
Onna: Girl or Woman
Kitsune: Fox
Neko: Cat
Youkai: Demon(s)
Kits: Young Foxes and some other animals
Ookamis: Wolves
Inus: Dogs
Nekos: Cats
Ryuus: Dragons
Hebis: Snakes
Umas: Horses
Toras: Tigers
Toris: Birds
Usagis: Rabbits
Zous: Elephants
Kumas: Bears
Raions: Lions
Hitsugis: Sheeps
Tokages: Lizards
Pengins: Penguins
Kirins: Giraffes
Sarus: Monkeys
Bara: Rose
Nanas: Flowers
Taiyo: Sun (A/N: Sun can be spelt as ‘Taiyo’ or ‘Taiyou’, but I’m using ‘Taiyo’ instead of ‘Taiyou’)
Tsuki: Moon
Baka: Idiot, Moron, Stupid

A/N: Sorry, that the information on Kagome leaving is short, but hn … I’m lazy to write. Oh – how do you think about the little lime between Hiei and Kagome? I guess you can see that Hiei’s in denial … Poor guy … So how do you think of the small lime? I know, you might have a few questions now, right?

Please review! No flames! If you want to send me flames then send it to me by private messaging me! The URL is on my profile!! If you have questions, don’t hesitant to ask! I’ll post your questions and answers on the next chapter!