InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Turn To Shine ❯ Chapter Seventeen ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Kagome’s Time to Shine
Authoress: PureMikoKagome69ner a.k.a Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner
Summary: This is an IY/YYH Crossovers. Why did Inu-Yasha, Sango, Miroku and Shippo betrayed Kagome? What now? Kagome’s actually a demon? Not just one, but every single demon in the universe? The Higurashis’ isn’t her family, but the Urameshis’ are? What’s going on?!
Pairings: Hiei/Kagome, Kurama/Ayumi, Yusuke/Keiko, Souta/Yukina, Kohaku/Rin, Inu-Yasha/Sango, Naraku/Kikyo, Kouga/Ayame, etc … (I think … )
Ratings: Mature (M)

Chapter Seventeen: The Simple Misunderstanding

Claimer/Disclaimer: I don’t own any Yu Yu Hakusho or Inu-Yasha characters!

This chapter is Beta’d by ‘Victoria Luv005

– Last Time … –

“One is for your room and the other is for the house front door,” said Kagome. “From now on, the Spirit Detectives will live here … So get use to each other and the place. Souta, Kohaku, Kaze, Crystal, Taro and Kilala will live in my third house. We’ll leave tomorrow afternoon. But for now, let’s sleep here for now. Kaze, Crystal, Taro, Kilala, come with me; everyone else; good night.”

– This Time … –

The next day, Kagome woke up extra early, but she didn’t move, sometimes during the night, Crystal crawled under her shirt and was sleeping on her stomach, her head listening to her heart and her small claws holding her in place. As the other two placed their heads on both side of Kagome’s chest as close to her heart as they can get and their claws holding them in place. Kilala was still sleeping on a little crib that was made just for cats.

A few minutes later, Hiei woke up. He sensed that the Kits in the Onna’s room were still sleeping, however, he sensed that the Onna, herself is now awake.

A few hours later, everyone else woke up and ate breakfast. While waiting for Kagome to wake up and come down, they talked or watch T.V.

“Want to go and see what’s Kagome taking so long?” asked Kurama.

“Isn’t she sleeping?” asked Kuwabara.

“No, her scent telling she had been up a long time ago,” said Kurama.

“Alright,” said Inu-Yasha. “I want to see what’s the wench doing.”
In a blink of an eye, Hiei’s sword was a few centimeters away from Inu-Yasha’s neck. “Say that again and it’ll go through your neck!” growled Hiei.

Inu-Yasha growled back. It was Kurama that broke the intense glares.

“Should we go and see what’s Kagome taking so long?” asked Kurama.

The others mumbled something, but they followed Kurama and Hiei none-the-less. Kagome’s room was just straight down the hallway.

::Knock:: ::Knock::

Kagome was just laying there when she sensed the others at the door. Just then one of them knocked on the door. “Come in,” hissed Kagome softly, trying to not wake her Kits.

Kurama and the others came filing in. They strode closer to her, their eyes on Kagome or particularly the bulge on her stomach.

“I see that your instincts are kicking in,” commented Kurama as the others looked at Kurama in confusion.

“Eh, what’s going on here, Kagome?” asked Yusuke. “Why didn’t you move when your awaken?”

“Oh, that’s simple,” said Kagome. “You see, Kaze, Crystal and Taro are my Kit. They see me as their Okaa-san. When a Kit has nightmares, they will hid under their Mother’s clothes, listening to her heartbeat in order to calm down and the Kit’s Okaa-san will stay in her position until the Kit wakes up.”

The others slowly nodded their dead, digesting the information. “So you’re telling us that your heartbeat is their security blanket and because of that; you don’t want to move?” asked Kohaku.

Kagome nodded. “Yup,” said Kagome.

“But we need to get going,” said Kurama. “It’s 10:00AM.”

“Oh right … ” said Kagome. “I’ll have to take a shower.”

She gently tweaked each of her three Kits ears. They stir slightly confused and then waking up fully. They stuck their head out from the top of her shirt. “Ohayo Okaa-san,” they said.

Kagome smiled. “Sleep well?” asked Kagome.

They nodded and scrambled from under Kagome’s shirt.

Kagome stood, stretching her limbs. “Good, because we’re taking a shower,” said Kagome as they groaned and they ran. “Oh no, you don’t. Let’s go.” She ran and gathered them all in her arms and left the room. “We’ll be down in an hour or less.”

She then entered a room that was beside her room and locked the door. One hour and 15 minutes later, Kagome and her Kits ran to her room and shut the door quickly. She usually don’t uses her ring, but in this case, she’ll make an exception. She touches the ring, Crystal, Kaze and Taro started to glow.

When the glow subsided, Crystal was wearing black capric with black T-Shirt, Kaze was wearing blue jeans with green T-Shirt with one green leaf on it, Taro was wearing blue jeans with white tank top.

“Cooool!” exclaimed Crystal, jumping up and down in her new clothes.

With all the noise the Kits were making, it woke up Kilala. “Meow,” purred Kilala.

Ohayo Gozaimasu Kilala,” said Kagome. “Come along, Kilala.”

Kagome opened her closets and started picking out the smallest clothes she can find, the others are big for her. Ten minutes later, they went downstairs.

“What took you so long?!” asked Yusuke in a complaining tone of voice.

“Do shut up, I’m ready now,” said Kagome. “But first, concealment spell on you three.” She looked at her Kits and Kilala.

“But why?” whined Kaze.

“Because honey, humans here aren’t used to seeing demons walking around here,” said Kagome. “Especially with your ears, hair, claws and tails like the ones that you had.”

“Oh ok,” said Crystal, pouting.

Kagome chanted something under her breath as Kaze, Crystal, Taro and Kilala were glowed a bright yellow. After that, they looked like Kagome, but younger. They look like Kagome’s children. The boys looked seven year old while Crystal looks four. Kilala is pretty much the same except she has one tail.

Kurama, of course had no choice, but to put on the concealment on Inu-Yasha and the others.

“Alright, we’re done!” said Kagome, happily. “Let’s go shopping!”

All of them piled out of the house as Kagome locked the house and went to one of her car. The car, Rendezvous can actually fit nine people, but because Kagome knew a million of spells, she can add more seats as the outside looks the same. They all went in, except for Hiei, who prefer to follow them. They were about twenty minutes away from her house when Yusuke spoke up.

“Hey, can we pick up the girls?” asked Yusuke.

“Sure,” said Kagome. “Who and who’s the closet to us right now?”

“They’re Keiko Yukimura, Shizuru Kuwabara, Yukina and Botan,” said Kurama. “Keiko’s the nearest, then Shizuru, then Yukina and Botan, we can contact at anytime.”

“Alright,” said Kagome. “So it’s to Keiko Yukimura.”

– 5 Minutes Later at Keiko’s House –

Everyone else decided to stay in the car as Kagome and Yusuke get Keiko. They walked up to the front door and rang the door bell. Both of them heard a ‘WAIT A MINUTE!’ So they waited.

A few seconds later, the door were pulled open quickly. A girl with short brown hair with chocolate eyes came out and hugged Yusuke, completely oblivious about Kagome standing right next to him.

“Yusuke!” exclaimed Keiko as she released Yusuke from the hug. “I’m sooo happy that you came! You wouldn’t believe what happened yesterday! Come in, I – ”

Keiko was interrupted by Yusuke’s finger, which he pressed to her lips. “Keiko, breath,” instructed Yusuke. “I would like you to meet my – ”

This time, Yusuke was interrupted by Keiko and by the sound of her voice, she was not pleased. “Meet your what?!” screeched Keiko. “My parents off to work and then you dropped in with your – your girlfriend?!”

She then started crying, causing Yusuke to have a look of shock plastered on his face while Kagome was laughing.

“Umm … I think your mistaken,” said Kagome, giggling. “I’m Yusuke’s Imouto, Kagome Higurashi.”

That got Keiko to stop crying, but she still sniffed and got the hiccups every now and then. “N-nani?” asked Keiko. “I-Imouto?”

Hai, Keiko,” said Yusuke. “She’s my sister that I lost a long time ago and I just found.”

“Really?” asked Keiko. Yusuke and Kagome nodded. “Oh … well … umm … ” She felt so embarrassed! “Umm … sorry. I’m Keiko Yukimura.”

“Well, we were planning to go to the Mall … ” started Kagome.

“I’ll come with you!” interrupted Keiko. She doesn’t get a lot of chances to be around with Yusuke anymore and there’s no way is she going to miss this.

“Great!” exclaimed Kagome. “We’ll be waiting for you in the car!”

A few seconds later, Keiko’s in the car and they were off, picking up Shizuru and then Yukina.

Once Yukina came into view, Kagome could swear Souta kept on looking towards the girl.

Looks like I’m going to have a Sister-in-Law! thought Kagome, excitedly.

After that, Yusuke opened his compact and contacted Botan.

“Hey Botan,” said Yusuke. “We’re going to the Mall, wanna come?”

“Sure!” said Botan, cheerfully. A second later, Botan appeared on top of Sango and Inu-Yasha.

“Get off!” said Sango and Inu-Yasha.

“Sorry!” said Botan, apologetically and then her voice changed to cheerful. “Hello! I’m Botan, the Grim Riper!”

Ohayo,” said the others.

During their way to the Mall, all of them talked and told stories of how they meet each other, but mostly about Kagome.

“So let me get this straight,” said Keiko. “You’ve been betrayed, got these ‘powers’, defeated Naraku, killed the people/demon that destory you, made the wish, the deceased came back to life, they became demons, came to this time, the others joined the Spirit Detectives and are now living in your house?”

“Yup, that’s pretty much it,” said Kagome.

“Where’s Inu-Yasha?” asked Keiko.

“He’s behind you and to the right,” said Yusuke.

As Kagome drived, Keiko’s legs came up to the car seat, she turned, facing Inu-Yasha and slapped him hard. “YOU JACKASS!” screamed Keiko. She slapped him again. “YOU IDIOT!” Another slap and then she huffed and sat back on her seat, facing the right way as Inu-Yasha whimper.

Her slaps hurts, thought Inu-Yasha. It could compete with Sango’s slaps and probably win.

The others laughed, except for Naraku and Sango. Kagome came to a stop as she finished parking.

“I don’t know about you,” said Kagome, turning off the engine. “But I plan on shopping, all of my clothes are too big for me.”

“We’re there, already?” asked Keiko, looking through the window. “Wow, that was fast.”

“Yup,” said Kagome. “Now come on!” She dragged everyone to the entrance of the Mall, seeing Hiei leaning on the building walls. “Nice to see you here.”

“Hn,” said Hiei.

“Right … ” said Kagome. “We have a large number in our group so we have to split.” She went up to Kurama and Hiei. “Here’s six credit cards.” She handed three credit cards to them.

Arigato,” said Kurama.

“You’re welcome,” said Kagome.

“Hn,” said Hiei. “I got my own.”

“Ok,” said Kagome as she turned to Yusuke, who was beside him and gave the credit cards to him. “The Pin number is on a piece of paper, in-between the credit cards.”

Kurama took a look at the credits and found the paper and nodded. “Alright,” said Kurama.

“What can we buy?” asked Kuwabara.

“Anything you want,” said Kagome. “My bank accounts are unlimited. The house that you lived in is yours so do whatever you want for it. Everything in the kitchen are full and are up-to-date. But I think you would rather buy some clothes. Oh and buy clothes for Inu-Yasha and the others too.”

“So how do you want to split up?” asked Kurama before nodding at Kagome.

“I don’t know, but I rather shop by myself,” said Kagome. “Because I have to buy all my clothes all over again.” She added quickly. “So you guys split up, but I rather NOT have Souta, Kohaku, Crystal, Taro and Kaze to be with Inu-Yasha and the others.”

Sango looked offended, thinking that Kagome didn’t want Kohaku near his real sister, but Kagome didn’t notice because she already left.

“Well, I guess we have to split,” said Yusuke, stating the obvious. “Who wants to come with me, then come.” As he walked away from the group.

Souta, Kohaku, Crystal, Taro, Keiko and Kaze trailed behind Yusuke first, then Yukina, who wanted to be nearer to Souta. Everyone else stayed with Kurama.

“Ok, I guess we’ll met in the Food Court in five hours,” said Kurama.

“Yeah, whatever,” said Yusuke, shrugging as he and the others left.

“I think we should shop for clothes first,” said Kurama as he lead the rest of the group in a different direction than Kagome and Yusuke.

– With Kagome –

Kagome walked about a block away from the group where she last left them and then a few minutes later, she saw one of her favorite shop; Hot Topic. As soon as she got inside, she went straight to the shirts section.

She took a look at a blue sleeveless shirt that said in black letters; ‘I Only Look Sweet And Innocent’. She decided to buy it. After that, she pulled off a tight black shirt with a ruby red bunny on it, with swirls in its eyes, its tongue is sticking out and it was also in a white psycho uniform; ‘I Went Crazy Long Ago’ was what it said underneath the picture. After that, she took a black sleeveless shirt with the words in silver; ‘I Like You, So I’ll Kill You Last’. She bought a red shirt with black letters that said; ‘Heaven Loves Me And All, But I Rather Stay In Hell’. She then bought a black t-shirt with a bunny’s back, it says; ‘It’s Soo Cute That You Think I Was Listening To You’ underneath it. Then she bought another black shirt that’s ripped up and the shirt makes Kagome look like she just got out of a fight. The shirt has a silver dragon, underneath it was the saying; ‘Mess With Me And Get Eaten By The Dragon’.

Now for jewelleries; there’s collars, bracelets, necklaces, ear-rings, toe-rings and of course, they’re not real diamonds, golds or whatever, they’re fake, but shiny. Kagome picked out a beautiful rhinestone collar for Kilala. She put the collar along all of her clothes in a shopping cart. Now for the pants, she bought black baggy pants, some were Gym wore, another were caprices and some were black jeans. Her black baggy pants had a long, but a thin, silver dragon on the sides of her pants.

(A/N: I apologize if I’m wrong, but I never been in ‘Hot Topic’ before and I wasn’t even aware of it until now, so yea … My bad if the things in ‘Hot Topic’ is weird … All I know is that it’s a shop for Punk/Rock … No, I’m not a prep or anything, I’m normal; not a prep, but not a punk.)

All of her clothes were Extra Small and Small. She bought them all and paid for them, she changed her clothes to the clothes with dragon, then she began pushing it in the shopping cart. She pushed it out of the store and pushed her cart into somewhere with less people, then she transported all of her bags to her second home. She then left to ‘Victoria’s Secret’ and ‘La Senza’ (or something like that) and shopped for undergarments/pajamas, well, actually, the stores were meant for undergarments/pajamas, but they have a lot of wild and sexy clothes. The two stores are beside each other, so it’s really easy to buy stuff.

First, she went into ‘Victoria’s Secret’. She went straight to the G-Strings and Thongs Section. She picked out some thongs and a lot to G-Strings, of different colors. She put all the G-Strings and Thongs in the small, black shopping basket.

Wow, those looks nice! thought Kagome as the Corset Sleep Wears caught her eyes.

She picked out a red lacy one with black strings that you had to tie in the front of the chest. It had slits at the side; she put it in her basket. She picked out another one; this time, it’s a black lacy and transparent with thin red strings that you had to tie at the sides; so you can pull it in tighter or just pull it until its comfortable with the body figure. She put it in her basket. She then chose a tight black sleeveless shirt with a silver zipper in the middle. With the words; ‘Yumes’ across her chest.

She picked out some tube tops of different colors, mostly dark, but there’s a few of bright colors; NO PINKS! Next, she picked out a blue tight top, sleeveless that goes all the way down to her upper thighs, there’s a small hole below her chest, then a small knot and then another hole below the small knot, revealing her flat stomach. On it says ‘Naughty But Sexi3’, the capital letters were made by diamonds while the others were in bolded black. Then she picked some mini skirts.

She paid and went to ‘La Senza’, in there, she bought more thongs and G-Strings, more corsets for sleep over and for regular/party wear. She paid and transported her things to her second home.

She then decided to pay a purse. She went to Hot Spot and bought a ‘Baby Phat’ purse. The main color was black that was kind-of puffy, the trims were silver, the silver leather plate on one side had the picture of a silver cat; saying ‘Baby Phat’ in this way; ‘Baby Cat Phat’ and were sticking out, on the other side, were the picture of a silver cat and underneath the cat was ‘Baby Phat’ written in silver. The stitches were gold, the zipper were silver and the handle thingy is silver. The purse’s size was 1.5. In another word, the bag was hot. It fitted Kagome because she’s wearing black and the purse is black as well.

She paid the purse, left the stores and headed to the Food Court. As she was walking, she removed all the papers that were stuffed in her purse, threw it in the garbage. She put her money, credit cards, cell phone and mirror in her bag. She then went into other stores and shopped for clothes for her Kits.

Kagome then made her way to an empty table, which is the largest table there. She sighed as she sat down. No more than ten minutes her two ‘best’ friends came running over along with Hojo Tseni Hertsuka.

“Kagome!” screeched Eri and Yuka, settling themselves at beside Kagome. “I’m glad to see you again!! How are you?! How have you been?! Have you been out with your two-timing, jerk-of-a boyfriend, again?!”

“I’m glad to see you too,” said Kagome, giving them a fake smile.

Then Hojo came and sat across from them. “Kagome, I’ve been looking all over for you!” said Hojo. “How are you?!”

“I’m fine, Hojo,” said Kagome. “I’m cured of everything now.”

“Great!” said Hojo. “So do you think we can go see the movies on tomorrow? You’ve been ditching me on our previous dates and I have to tell you that since, well, we’re going out, that we’re suppose to be together.” Hojo frowned.

Kagome looked as if she didn’t care. She sighed then looked up at him. “Hojo, we’ve never been together,” said Kagome, coolly. “Never have been, never can be, never will be. Besides it’s time for you to move on. You are out of your league.”

Hojo just sat there, stunned. Who knew that Kagome could be so … blunt.

“Kagome!” exclaimed Yuka as Hojo continue to sit there, with a look of shock plastered on his face. “Why would you say that?!”

“Because it’s the truth!” replied Kagome snappishly. “It’s annoying! I hate it! He’s a pain!” She paused. “You’re annoying too!”

“What do you mean?” asked Eri.

“I don’t want you to follow me around and then telling Hojo where I live and what I do!” said Kagome. “It’s really annoying. I told you many times – I don’t like him in that way, but you never listen!!! I DON’T LIKE HOJO IN THAT WAY!!!

“Well, excuse us for worrying about you!” said Yuka.

“Yeah!” said Eri. “Sorry for worrying about your and Hojo’s relationship!” Her tone was of sarcasm.

Kagome slammed her hand down on the table. “Listen and listen clear!” hissed Kagome. “There’s no relationship between I and him! NONE! I don’t like Hojo. I never did. I never will. You were the ones that always like to play matchmaker with me! Just because he’s fucking you – ” She looked at Eri. “ – and Yuka doesn’t mean I want in!”

Everyone was quiet and no one noticed a pair of ruby red eyes with black gravity hair watching in amusement. Eri and Yuka looked like they had been double-slapped. But then they turned to each other and glared at each other.

“You and Hojo?!?!” screamed Eri and Yuka in unison.

Kagome turned to Hojo. “By the way Hojo,” said Kagome. “You have nothing I want. Just leave me alone. Oh and it’s not healthy to pretend you’re in a relationship with someone when you’re really not.”

Hojo bristled at that comment. And I thought she’ll make a perfect mate, thought Hojo. Who am I kidding?

“Hey!” said Eri, remember the insult. “What’s that suppose to mean?!”

“What I mean, Eri,” said Kagome, coldly. “Is that I don’t know why did I want to be your friends in the first place.” Here, she can clear see their offence face expression. “I mean, come on! You guys act like a couple of idiots!”

Eri slammed the table so hard that it caused everyone to look over at them. “How dare you?!” yelled Eri, enraged. She just been cussed! There’s no way she’s standing for it! “You turned so bitchy lately! No one can stand you!!”

“You are a slut!” yelled Kagome, standing up. “How many guys did you fucked so far?!?! You’re a slut! Face the truth! You dress, smell and act like one! Leave me alone! The next thing I need is to be recognized by people that I’m hanging around with two sluts and a desperate boy to fuck any girls – especially you two!” She looked at them. “It’s also the truth! NO ONE LIKES YOU! All you are, are a good lay! That’s it! You are nothing special! Ca-pesh? Wow. Boys are around you.” She said this sarcastically. “They’re around you, maybe because you’re an easy fuck!”

With that, Kagome grabbed her bag and left the Food Court leaving three stunned people. About two minutes later, she bumped against Hiei, but before she fell down on her ass, Hiei grabbed her arm before she could. He pulled her up as he looked at her new style of clothes and raised an eye-brow.

“T-thanks Hiei,” said Kagome, blushing at how close their face is.

“Hey, Kagome,” said Kurama. “Nice to see you here.”

“Where’s your stuff, Kagome?” asked Yusuke from behind her.

“I transport it,” said Kagome. “It’s at home.”

“You can transport stuff?” asked Keiko in awe.

“Yes,” said Kagome. “Let’s go home, shall we?”

Ohayo Okaa-san!” said Kaze.

Ohayo,” said Kagome.

They all got into Kagome’s car and she drove them all to the Spirit Detectives’ house. When they got there, the girls’ eyes were wide as saucers. It was really funny to look at. However, Yusuke’s compact ringed and out came Koenma’s voice.

“Yusuke, get the others and get your asses down here,” said Koenma.

Botan made a portal. The Spirit Detectives went through and then Botan, leaving Kagome, her Kits, her brothers and the girls alone. But during that afternoon, Kagome put the girls explore the ‘mansion’ as they called it and were happy.

Yukina was happy because there’s a lovely garden, where she can sit and appreciate the beauty at it all. Shizuru was happy because there’s a big enough dojo downstairs in the basement to spar. Keiko was happy because this seems like a great place to hang around here instead of hanging around near Genkai’s Temple every time. Don’t get her wrong, Genkai’s wonderful and all, but she can sometimes be boring and there’s nothing to do at her Temple.

“What else in this house that we can do?” asked Keiko.

Kagome shrugged. “You can spar downstairs in the basement,” said Kagome. “There’s a garden in the backyard, there’s snacks in the kitchen, there’s TV with satellite, there’s a game room upstairs in one of the rooms – oh and there’s also a computer room.”

“Satellite?” asked Shizuru with stars in her eyes.

“Hai, satellite,” said Kagome. “It’s in one of the Living Rooms.” She motioned the others to follow her. “This is the second Living Room.”

The others looked at the TV in awe. The TV is 10 foot wide and 10 foot long, kind-of like the ones in theaters. The couches were far away from the TV, the couches were literally touching the back of the wall on the other side of the wall.

“Whoa,” said Shizuru. “This is great!”

The girls giggled. “This TV has about 1 000 channels, maybe more,” said Kagome.

“Why didn’t you tell that to us, earlier?” asked Kohaku. He meant with the other guys.

Kagome shrugged. “I forgot,” said Kagome. “Hey, you might want to stay here if you want.” She looked at the girls. “The Spirit Detectives are pretty much staying here and all, if you come, you might spend more time with them or something.”

“That’s a perfect idea,” said Keiko. “I can spend more time with Yusuke.”

“That’s a good idea, I guess,” said Shizuru. “But I don’t fancy the idea of being around Kazuma more often.”

“I can ask Grandma Genkai,” said Yukina, thoughtfully. “The garden looks lovely.”

“Cool,” said Kagome. “Upstairs are rooms. You can go up and find your room that you like. The ones with the keys on the door knobs aren’t taken, the ones without keys are already taken.”

“We’ll help,” said Kohaku. Then he shrugged. “Nothing to do anyways.”

“When you find your room, you can put your bags in them and take the keys with you,” said Kagome.

Translations:

Kaze:
Wind
Kits: Young Foxes and some other animals
Onna: Girl or Woman
Kit: Young Fox and some other animals.
Okaa-san: Mother
-San: Held normal respects; used at the end of people’s name or title
Ohayo: Hello
Ohayo Gozaimasu: Good Morning
Imouto: Younger/Little Sister
Nani: What
Arigato: Thank You
Yumes: Dreams
Hai: Yes

A/N: Is this like Keiko? I don’t know a lot about her or the other girls. Eh, I guess I made the Kagome in my story has a bit of short-tempered around Eri, Yuka and Hojo. I know, usually she isn’t like this in the show.

Please review! No flames! If you want to send me flames then send it to me by private messaging! The URL is on my profile! If you have questions, don’t hesitant to ask! I’ll post your questions and answers on the next chapter!!