InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lover's Quarrels ❯ With Him Again ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well here's chap 2. Enjoy.

LOVERS QUARREL
CHAPTER 2
In Feudal Japan I was met by a little ball of fluff launching itself into my arms. "You're back!" the ball of fluff cried.
 
“Hai Shippo. I'm back.” I answered laughing at my pup's antics.
 
"Kagome!" I heard Miroku, and Songo, cried in unison.
The last to show up, of course, was Inuyasha. "You're late wench." Inuyasha shouted roughly at me.
 
“Well excuse me for having a life outside of collecting jewel shards,” I shouted back at him.
 
It was getting dark so we decided to stay at Kaede's hut for the night.
The next morning I awoke to find everyone asleep except Inuyasha who was gone. So I decided to go find him.
When I found him he was with Kikyo, yet again. "I will always protect you with my life." I heard Inuyasha say. My eyes flashed green with envy as I took of into the wood. I heard Inuyasha following me but I was too far ahead of him.
Soon I found a clearing and sat down to cry. After a while I felt someone watching me. "Who is it?" I called my voice weak and filled with tears. Koga leaped out of the bushes. "Koga!" I gasped trying to wipe the tears away from my face.
"What's wrong?" Koga asked.
"Nothing. Nothing's wrong, Koga. Why do you ask?" I replied wiping away fresh tears that threatened to fall.
"Did that half-demon do this? Come with me, Kagome. You'll never be hurt by that mutt or anyone else ever again. Just come with me." Koga pleaded once more.
A battle raged inside me. Should I go with Koga or stay with Inuyasha? Finally I answered, "Yes I will come with you." Delighted Koga picked me up bridal style and raced off just as Inuyasha came to the clearing.
 
I knew everyone would be worried about me but I didn't care. Inuyasha had hurt me too many times and this was a way to get back at him.
 
Inside Koga's lair the wolves and I were eating. I decided to go to the back of the cave to cook and eat my food. The entire time I was wondering if I would stay with Koga. He is nicer than Inuyasha and seems to care more about me. Just then Koga came up behind me startling me and interrupting my thoughts. "Kagome," he asked, "Will you stay with me?"
I glanced at the floor, sifted nervously, and then said, "I just don't know. But for now I will." A little happier Koga offered me more food and some water.
While sleeping that night I dreamed about Inuyasha. I was with him and he was caring and gentle. Just as we were to kiss I woke up. Why was I dreaming that? Did I really want Inuyasha to kiss me after all the times he has hurt me? Did he mean that much to me even thought he never seems to care about me? I got up trying not to wake the many wolves that littered the floor of the cave. Outside I felt a little better, more clam.
Koga saw me leave and went to see what was wrong. I sat outside the cave in the cool, calm night looking at the clear, constantly moving water. "What's wrong, Kagome? Why aren't you sleeping?" Koga asked concerned.
Startled I answered, "Nothing's wrong. I'm just thinking."
"May I ask about what?" Koga pressed gently.
"Nothing in particular, Koga-kun," I replied as I got up and kissed Koga on the cheek before going inside and back to sleep.


Well that was chap 2. I hope you enjoyed. Plz comment. I love suggestions and comments. Well until next time.
~*`SilverMidnight`*~