InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lover's Quarrels ❯ A Decision to be Made and a Kidnapping ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

LOVERS QUARREL
CHAPTER 3
 
The next morning Inuyasha and co. went to look for Kagome. Inuyasha picked up her scent and followed it to Koga's cave. Kagome who had gone to bathe didn't know Inuyasha had come looking for her.
Koga came out of his den and asked impatiently, “Why are you here mutt face?”
“Looking for Kagome. You got a problem with it?” Inuyasha yelled angry that Koga called him mutt face.
“You just missed her. She went to bathe. She'll be back soon if you want to say goodbye.” Koga replied with a cocky smirk.
“Goodbye?” Inuyasha wondered. ”What do you mean `goodbye'? She's not going anywhere but with me you cocky bastard!!!”
On her way back to the cave Kagome felt Inuyasha's presence getting closer. At this she started to run. She got back to the cave just as Inuyasha and Koga were about to clash. “STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kagome yelled running in between them.
“Kagome do you really want to stay with this wolf?” Inuyasha asked.
“Yes, just until it's time for me to go home. Both of you wait by the well, if one of you touches the other I'll just go back to my own time and not come back, for my return. Then and only then will I tell you my answer.” After this Kagome left and entered the cave.
The day she was to leave Koga took her to the well. Inuyasha and the others were waiting. When Koga sat Kagome down she turned to Inuyasha and him. “If either of you came after me to corrupt my decision awful things will happen. Since Koga can't go through the well I have nothing to say to him. Inuyasha on the other hand can go through the well and if you do I will say a certain word (sit) until you pass out and then leave with Koga never to see you again. Do you understand?” Both Inuyasha and Koga nodded. “Great I'll see you in a couple of days. Bye.” With cherry she jumped into the well.
Kagome was finally home. But her stay would be clouded with a huge problem. She would think about that later. She just wanted to bathe and eat at the moment.
That night Kagome had her first attempt at trying to figure out whom she would stay with. She decided to sleep on it.
In Kagome's dream she was with someone who was caring and gentle. The only problem was that she couldn't see who it was. Who could it be? Just as they were about to kiss she woke up. What did it all mean? And who was the guy in her dream?
The next day Kenshin invited Kagome to a movie and she accepted. It was great and Kagome greatly enjoyed Kenshin's company. Kagome thought about her little problem Inuyasha and Koga. She would have to decide soon.
Her last day at home, Kagome went shopping with her friends. They were gossiping and laughing the entire time. It made Kagome miss being at home.
That night while packing her bag, Kagome packed extra ramen and chocolte, paper, pens, pencils, clean clothes, and some books to study. Then she went to bed.
The next morning after eating breakfast and saying goodbye to her family Kagome jumped into the well. In feudal Japan she found Inuyasha and Koga sitting on opposite sides of the well. “I've finally decided,” she announced.
“What's your decision?” both men asked impatiently.
“Well I can't suppose I can choose you both-“
“You're damn right you can't.” Inuyasha interrupted. “You get mad at me when I want both you and Kikyo.”
“Sit Inuyasha. You stupid moron I wasn't done yet.” Kagome yelled running off into the woods. “Don't follow me!” she yelled over her shoulder as she ran.
So Kagome came to a stream. She sat down to think. After a while Sango riding on Kirara showed up. “Kagome what's wrong?” she asked concern in her voice.
“I don't know. I just don't know. I like Inuyasha but his exact opposite would seem like a better match for me. Then Koga he's kind but mean. He can stick up for himself. The problem is I want them both. But you saw how Inuyasha brought up Kikyo. He thinks about her a lot. I just don't know what to do. I'm so confused.” With that Kagome started to cry. She felt lost and confused and didn't know what to do. But talking to Sango was helping.
“It'll be okay.” Sango chided. “You'll figure this out. You don't pick who you love your heart does. How about you sit here and collect your thoughts and I'll stall the men. Ok?” Kagome nodded.
“Thanks Songo you're a true friend.” Kagome exclaimed a little happier than before.
Kagome arrived at the well where Inuyasha and Koga were still waiting for her answer. “I've made a decision, “Kagome stated calmly. “I choose…Inuyasha on one condition. I can still see Koga and you won't kill him. I still have my duty to collect the jewel shards.”
“Fine wench I won't kill him.” He said in a nasty tone of voice.
“Sorry Koga.” Kagome replied while giving him one last hug. “I hope to see you sometime soon.”
“You will.” Koga said deeply hurt. He kissed Kagome's cheek, to the distaste of Inuyasha, and looked at her one last time before leaving with his wolves.
Kagome watched as Koga ran further and further away until he disappeared. `I hope I made the right decision.' Kagome thought, but she couldn't get the hurt look in Koga's eyes out of her head.
That night Kagome couldn't sleep. She got up and went for a walk outside. How had her life gotten so complicated? How did she go from being an ordinary 15-year-old girl to a demon fighting jewel shard detector? What happened? Why was this happening to her? She couldn't answer these questions, but she felt questions didn't always have an answer. Not feeling much better but feeling sleepy Kagome went back to where the others were and went to sleep, a very dreamless sleep.
The next day while looking for jewel shards Sesshomaru showed up. Taking Tetsusaiga out preparing for battle Inuyasha yelled, “What do you want Sesshomaru?”
Looking at Inuyasha with disgust Sesshomaru said, “I want Tetsusaiga and the girl, Kagome.”
Everyone looked at Sesshomaru with surprise. They all knew that he wanted Tetsusaiga but what did he want Kagome for. “What do you want with me?” Kagome asked a little shaking.
Before he could answer her Inuyasha shouted, “It doesn't matter why he wants 'cause he can't have you!!!” Inuyasha raised the Tetsusaiga about to use the wind scar when Sesshomaru swooped down and grabbed Kagome. Accomplishing part of what he set out to due he left.
“Kagome!” yelled Inuyasha as he tried to catch up with Sesshomaru but it was too late he and Kagome were gone.
“Where are you taking me?” Kagome asked filled with fright. Before Sesshomaru could answer they reached their destination, Sesshomaru's castle in the West.
Unknown to anyone Koga saw Sesshomaru and Kagome fly over head and he decided to follow.
 
The end of a pretty short chapter. Sorry `bout that. I'll try to update soon but I'd really like more reviews. So plz push the purple button. Now for the spoiler.
 
“Rin needs a mother and I've chosen you.” Sesshomaru said in a way that made her hair stand on end. Then he pulled her into a kiss.
 
Here are the reviews:
 
MediaMiner:
 
0 reviews. I have a lot of visits but not reviews. Plz send me reviews.
 
Fanfiction.net:
 
YuYugang-Kagome r the Best- Thanks for the support. I was going to take my story off ff.net if it weren't for your support. Thanks.
 
Thanks for reviewing and keep reading.. Bye.