InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Pain, Terror, and Insanity ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho

Pain, Terror, and Insanity

Chapter Three

Luckily for Kagome she had none of the same classes as Yusuke, but she did have a few with his friends. Unfortunately they were Kuwabara and Keiko. Keiko who had heard everything and Kuwabara who was just, you know stupid.

But the day ended quickly and no one asked questions, that is until after school.

"Since when were you a telepath? How do you know that there are demons? Are you being possessed?" Yusuke asked.

"I've been a telepath since I was sixteen. I've known about demons since I was fifteen. And how would I be able to tell you if I was possessed if I was being possessed, if I was, I wouldn't want to give away my cover, now would I?" Kagome whispered. Yusuke was about to ask more questions, but Kagome cut him off. "Bring your friends over at six, I'm going to the Demon Realm."

Kagome walked away from Yusuke, not caring if he was completely stunned.

"WAIT! Does Koenma know about you?"

Kagome ignored him and walked away.

'koenma already knows of course how couldn't he koenma always got what he wanted so why not know who i am plus king yama had probably told him or he had found out on his own'

By finding out on his own, Koenma would've had to have heard of her name, a name that was quite feared actually, and that was Kimo Yaikou. He would then have to figure out what that meant, track down the one and only miko youkai, translate that into Japanese and figure out her real name was Kagome Higurashi. She hoped it took him days, Kagome didn't want anyone finding out her true name in the Demon Realm nor the Spirit Realm.

Kagome's 'job' was to pry into demon's minds and found out if they were going to try to go into the Human Realm, if they were she destroyed them. Thus she was doing the hard part while Yusuke and the others had to kill the stray ones that she missed.

Kagome was a priestess and a demoness. She was human by birth blessed with priestess powers. How she got turned into a demon remained a secret to everyone, except the one's she trusted, and no one else ever had to know.

Kagome slashed a portal to the Demon Realm with a small dagger that was concealed within her jacket's sleeve and went in. It opened in a small room in a castle and her demon friends came to greet her.

"Kaa-san!" A bundle of fur jumped into her awaiting arms. It was a small kit. He had auburn hair and matching tail. His bright green eyes shone with innocence but deep within his eyes there was sorrow. Small claws adorned his claws, little fangs protruded from his mouth and his ears were pointed like most demons.

"Hello Shippo." Kagome whispered.

"Kagome-nee-san!" A demoness said to Kagome. The woman was a dog demoness and was roughly Kagome's height. She had midnight black hair with silky silver streaks and a matching tail. Her eyes were a light shade of chocolate brown showing the world her emotions. Upon her hands were claws and fangs showed with her brilliant smile.

"Hello Rin."

A tall demon walked into the room and nodded to Kagome. This demon was a lord, a dog demon lord. He had silver hair, a long silver tail that resembled a feather boa, two purple marks were on his cheeks, a crescent moon adorned his forehead, and two mark were on each wrist. His eyes were a deep golden-amber hue that portrayed no emotions. He had long claws on each finger and fangs slipped over his lips. Kagome nodded back.

"I need your help." Kagome whispered.

****************

After being left in the dark about Kagome, Yusuke hurried to find his many friends. Yusuke got out his communicator and Botan's face came up on the screen.

"Hello Yusuke, how may I help you?" Botan said with peppy cheerfulness.

"I need you to get the others and make a portal to the toddler."

Botan nodded and her face disappeared. In a few minutes everyone was at Yusuke's apartment with Botan. She made a portal and everyone went through.

"Hey toddler, do you have any information on Kagome Higurashi?"

Prince Koenma of the Spirit Realm blanched. Yes, his face went extremely pale, so pale that Botan thought he had died.

"Why the hell would you want to know about here for?" Koenma said harshly.

"Let's see... One, she's my cousin. Two, she happens to know some freaky spiritual things. Three, she conceals her power pretty well. Four, she's my cousin. And five, TELL ME OR I'LL HURT YOU!"

"We're talking about the same Kagome right?" Koenma asked stalling.

"Pretty sure, why?"

"How could she be related to you? She's FULL demon."

"How can she be a demon when she's a human?"

The two continued arguing while a woman sneaked into the office. Having enough of this none sense, she spoke. "Oh goodie, you're all here!" Kagome said sarcastically.

Everyone stopped and stared at the totally human looking girl.

"See, she's HUMAN Koenma." Yusuke said loudly thinking that he'd won the argument.

"Lady Kimo Yaikou, it's a pleasure meeting you." Koenma said bowing. Kagome just nodded while everyone stared at her.

"You're THE Kimo Yaikou?" Kurama asked.

"And you're THE Youko Kurama?" Kagome asked back sarcastically.

"Kimo Yaikou is a full blooded demon, how can some weak ningenbe her?" Hiei asked.

"Don't even try it." Kagome hissed. "If you don't believe me, you could've just asked." Kagome glowed a light cerulean blue and in her place stood a fox demon. She still had beyond black hair with silver tips and auburn streaks, but she also had two fox ears that were black, one with a silver tip and the other with an auburn tip. She also had seven tails, each were black and tipped with a different colour, silver, auburn, purple, forest green, white, cerulean blue, a deep yellow. Her eyes remained blue-grey with gold flecks, but they showed playfulness. She wore the same thing as she was before.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

I really hope people are enjoying my story... So until my next update I bid you farewell for I am...

..

.

Unknown Shadow