InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Powerful Guardian Turned Spy ❯ The secrets of my father ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
H/K, What happens when Kagome learns who/what her father was? She is now what he was. But she meets two girls that are the same, what happens when Yusuke grabs the wrong communicator that belongs too someone else and they don't work for Koenma? The YYH girl’s are involved? @.@










~!@#$%^&*()_+|:"<> Secrets Of My Father <>":|+_()*&^%$#@!~





< br>







Text-Kagome
Text-Mrs.Higurashi
Text-Sota
Text-Jerry









From Powerful Guardian to Glam Spy
~ Secrets Of My Father ~
By: gcdv











Kagome climbed out of the well, she was out of breath and her hair was matted with dried blood. Her face showed no emotion. But if you looked close enough, you could see tears running down her cheeks. But they weren't tears of neither joy nor sadness. Kagome didn't even know what they were. She had mixed feelings.

She didn't know whether to feel sadness or happiness. They had defeated that vile, despicable creature that was known as Naraku; she should be happy for that... right? But at the same time she had lost all of her friends that she loved very much. She had lost them all... what hurt the most was that Shippo had died as well. He was only a child.


'It's not fair that he had to go so quickly. He never got a chance at life. All he did was get near death everyday hunting for the Shikon Jewel. He had also lost his parents. Why did this have to happen to him!?' she screamed in her head.


Kagome finally realized that she was sadder then she was happy. All she wanted right now was to have her friends back, even if it meant Naraku would come back. But she quickly erased that thought out of her thoughts when she realized how selfish that was. Just because she was not happy she wanted the greatest evil that ever existed to come back and possibly destroy the world. She knew her friends would not want that, that would mean that they did everything in vain.

She would not disgrace them in such a manner. She would never betray them like that. All that kept running through her mind was about their ashes.

Flashback

Kagome was laying on her side facing the bloody field that lay covered in body parts, blood and long discarded weapons. All she could do was stair at the mess. She saw them all go down, one by one, like dominos. Sango had been the first one to go. Naraku had hit her Hiratsu (Giant Boomerang) when she threw it at him and it had hit her in the back while she was trying to get away from it. Her spine broken, she died instantly.

Miroku was the next to go. He knew he shouldn't have opened his wind tunnel but, he did it any ways. He died after a minute of pain from the poison. Kagome was almost the next one to go. She had been protecting Shippo, but then she saw that Ayame had broken her leg and Kagura had launched an attack towards her. Kagome couldn't just stand there and do nothing. She put up a barrier around Shippo and ran towards her.

Ayame was telling her not to, to go back, but she wouldn't listen. She ran to her side and saw the wind blades coming towards her. She covered Ayame with her own body, if it wasn't for her miko powers she would have died slowly and painfully. She had trained with Kaede to control her powers, and now she was an expert. Her miko had deflected some of the blades force. She healed Ayame's leg. She thanked Kagome and brought her to Shippo once again, and went to return to battle. InuYasha was yelling at her, saying that she shouldn't have risked something like that, she was the only one who knew where the jewel was and if she had died they would probably fail.

Kagome merely smiled and closed her eyes. InuYasha, unfortunately for him got distracted when Kagome started to glow. He looked over at her, which gave Naraku the perfect chance to kill him. He launched a tentacle at his heart. He was dead, Kagome knew that he had gone; she couldn't feel his aura anymore. Ayame and Koga had died as well. They too got distracted, but what they didn't know was that Kagome was powering up. But since she was taking as much power she could in, it would meant that the barrier around Shippo would disappear, which it did.

He died...that’s all she could think she didn't even want to know how he died, all she knew was that she couldn't feel him anymore. That was all she needed to set her off. Beams that shown a neon pink/purple shot out of her body and attacked anything that was still alive on the field, which was everything that came from Naraku. Everything that was defiled died. She woke up about an hour later. She woke up to the mess that she was staring at now.

She slowly stood up and every fiber of her being was in excruciating pain. But she stood up and located her friends that were scattered around the field. She looked up at the sky and saw that it was sunrise; it was the beginning of a world without the worry of Naraku. She began to walk and even though everything in her body, every muscle, every nerve was telling her to go back to the ground and rest. But she ignored her body’s complaints.

She dragged their bodies all together and she just couldn't leave them so she burned their bodies and kept their body’s ashes separated. She then went to her backpack and got out her pencil sharpener that had a bucket connected to it to catch and hold the shavings, it was empty. She then got some of the ashes of each person and put it in the empty pencil sharpener. She would never leave them. Then she realized that she could still fell Kirara's aura.


'Kirara’s still alive!'


She then started to look around for her and found her. She then healed her with the little miko energy hat she had left. Kirara helped her stand up and got her to the ashes once more.


"Kirara, I need you to tear the bottom of my blouse off, I can't, I have no energy... please” she asked Kirara.


She did and got a Sharpie marker out of her back pack. She then made pouches and put the ashes of her friends in it. She wrote the name of the person on the pouch.


"Kirara please, take me to the Den of the Wolves" she asked Kirara.


Kirara nodded and left. All Kagome took was the pouches. They reached the den and everyone crowded around their 'sister'. Ginta and Hakkaku ran to her and asked her what happened, she told them everything.


"Here, are Koga's ashes, I'm trusting you to take Ayame’s ashes to the elders, her grandfather, these belong to her grandfather. Please?"


She then gave them two pouches. They nodded and then a sad silence fell over the den. She left, she did the same for Sango, she gave her ashes to the two girls that Sango had been training. She gave Miroku’s to that drunkard that was his only family. She then went to the village and gave Kaede the ashes of Shippo and InuYasha, and turned to leave, with Kirara on her heels. She couldn't say good bye and the old miko understood. Just as they were about to jump a blue orb smashed into Kagome, and she smiled.


"Kikyo, I hope you’re happy with InuYasha in hell"


Kirara and Kagome jumped through the well, for the last time.

End Flashback

Kirara jumped out of the well and landed on the lip of the well, she helped Kagome out and noticed that she was gripping something for dear life. She then realized it was the ashes of their comrades. Kirara transformed into her bigger form and took Kagome, on her back, to the house. Now Kirara didn't know anything about the future, and didn’t want to damage the house so she growled. Which in fact work but, as soon as the door opened a scream that belonged to a 10 year old boy could be heard. Sota couldn't believe what was standing there with his sister. But his scream had woken her up. She got off Kirara, who changed into her small form so the boy would calm down.


"Sota you need to calm down," Kagome told Sota


"Thank You Kirara"
she said to Kirara.


She staggered in the house with Kirara at her side, went upstairs and fell like a lump on her bed. Kirara took a little cat nap next to her. She loved the bed; it was way more comfortable then the ground.

Later that Night

Kagome woke up and she felt great. She was completely healed, that was when she noticed that her room had been painted white, and her pictures that were hanging on her wall were gone. And the holes were filled in with plaster. Her stuff was in boxes and she realized that her bed was no longer on its metal frame, but on the floor. Her desk was disassembled and in its big box that it came in. Her chair wasn't even there.


'What the heck? Am I getting the boot or something?'


So she did the only thing she could think of. She screamed


"MMMMMAAAAAAMMMMMMAAAAAAA!!!!"


Then a woman that looked like she was about 36 came in the room expecting the worst. But she was surprised when she saw that Kagome was just fine.


"What’s wrong Kagome?"


"Umm... am I getting the boot?"


"Oh heavens no, we're moving"


Kagome’s eyes got so small. She couldn't believe what her mom had just said. She just couldn't. But then again, maybe it would be best for her to move, a fresh start.


"Mo-oov-ving?"


"Yes, the movers will be here tomorrow"


"Ooo-oo-kay. But what will happen to the Shrine?"


"Oh don't worry, we'll still own it, we're just going to be living somewhere else"


"Oh, ok. Will I have to change school?"


"Yes, and if I were you I would be happy considering your reputation at your school"


Kagome smiled and sweat dropped "Yeah, I guess your right, hehe. Is al my stuff packed already?"


Mrs. Higurashi nodded "Yes it is. We didn't no when you were coming back so we packed it for you"


"Oh ok"


"Kagome"


"Yes"


"Who’s that little cat on your bed?" she said as she pointed to Kirara


"That’s Kirara" she said as Kirara jumped on Mrs. Higurashi’s shoulder


"Oh ok" then Kirara jumped on Kagome's lap. Mrs. Higurashi left the room


"Hey Kirara, help me play a trick on my brother?" she asked the neko


Kirara nodded. Kagome had an evil glint her eyes

Later when everyone was asleep

Kagome hadn't fallen asleep and neither had Kirara. Now it had been a while since Kagome had pulled something on someone. And unfortunately for Sota, he was going to be her victim. Kirara and Kagome walked low to the ground quietly and undetected. They then reached Sota's room. Kagome turned the knob on the door and let Kirara in the room; she closed the door and went to her to go to sleep, for the in morning she didn't want to miss the big noise.

Kagome slept peacefully the whole night. She got a message from an unknown voice telling her that her friends were alright and that they missed her. Kagome never found out where the voice was coming from, everything was dark. She was awoken by the sound of a loud:

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I jumped out of bed and rushed down the hall. I reached the end of the hall and stood in front of Sota's room and slowly reached for the door knob trying to keep in my laughter through my teeth. When i opened the door, I just couldn't hold it in anymore.


"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"she laughed and started to roll around on the floor. There was Sota standing on the window sill trying to climb the walls, trying to get away from Kirara.


"You did this!" he screamed


"Yep, for waking me up when I got home" she retorted with her hands on her hips while she was leaning in towards him with a look that said...serves you right.


"This is not funny, now is she safe?"


"Of course she is, I would not put you in real danger you brat!"


Sota then got off the window sill hesitantly. That’s when Kagome noticed his room was the same as hers. Sota walked up slowly to Kirara slowly towards Kirara. Then she jumped on his shoulder and started to lick his cheek. This caused him to giggle. Kagome couldn't help but smile.


"What’s her name?" asked Sota


"Kirara" replied Kagome


"Cool, is she staying with us?"


Kagome nodded "Yes she is"


Then they heard a voice calling to them.


"Kagome! Sota! Come down here" called out their mother from upstairs.


They both went down stairs to there mother to see what she wanted.


"You guys need to change and bring your boxes and stuff down here the movers are going to be here any minute" she said


"Kay" they both said and went upstairs, Kagome wanting to get the big stuff out of the way, put her mattress on its side and slide it down the hall and carefully down the stairs. She decided to get Sota’s since she was sure that he would get crushed by his. After she got both down she started to bring down her boxes. She really didn't like this, it was too much work, and she was getting all sweaty and stuff.

By the time she finished the movers had almost everything in the truck (gcdv: she’s lucky, we didn't have movers when we moved…all 8 times...ughhh). She was done after all of her family because she took down Sota's mattress so it took her longer.

Her family was waiting in the car. She reached the car and she told Kirara to wake her up when they stopped. The ride was like an hour and Kagome was in a deep sleep when she was awoken by a lick to the face.


"Thanks Kirara. We Here?" she asked her mom


"Yes Kagome, we here" replied Mrs. Higurashi while stepping out of the car. Kagome got out and saw the house. Her jaw dropped.


'This isn't a house, this is a mansion!' she thought astonished


"Kagome, you might catch flies, close your mouth and go pick you room before your brother gets the best-" Mrs. Higurashi couldn't even finish; Kagome had already run off with Kirara.

Kagome entered the house and saw Sota looking at a room all starry eyed, Kagome figured that, that was the biggest room an Sota was going to get it. Sooooooo...


"Kirara, pounce him" she said and Kirara did as she was told, she transformed and squished Sota to the floor and let Kagome pass. Once she entered the room Sota got all pissy.


"Hey that was my room!"


"Well, if you weren't gawking you would have gotten it" she said in an as a matter of fact tone. Sota stomped to the next of biggest rooms in the house.

Later that night

Kagome and her family were all moved in. Kagome couldn't believe it, they even had a pool! Oh, she was going to enjoy this. But Kagome was exhausted and so was Kirara, she had helped carry a lot of the boxes. They both fell asleep.

Kagome had just woken up from a dreamless sleep and she was glad that she had Kirara because she found that this room had its own bathroom. She was wearing her light blue silk pajamas, which consisted of baggy pants and a string tank top. She went to the bathroom and was brushing her tooth when the floor around her opened into a huge whole. She fell through and was screaming her head off. She was falling through a metal passage.


"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-< /font>*thump*"

Kagome had landed on a couch that looked like it belonged to royalty. It was thin and it had a gold frame and was made with thin red cushions. She landed, toothbrush in mouth and looked around. Everything was hi tech and looked like some ship of an advanced race. She then noticed that there was a pale elderly man that was balding; he had grey hair on the side of his head. He had a thin mustache. He rocked a black suit with black tie and black shoes and a white collared shirt.

Kagome looked at him. He stood up and Kagome followed his movements to make sure that he wouldn't hurt her. He walked up to her and leaned the back of his legs against his desk. He looked at her in the eye.


"My, you sure took after your father" he said in an English accent


"What, who are you, how do you know my father, where am I, why are you staring at me, what do you want with me?" she asked a little frantic like.


"My name is Jerry. You are at WOOHP, World Organization Of Human Protection. We train and send out spies, you are here because of what your father wanted and because of what he was. Your father was a spy"


At that moment, Kagome’s jaw dropped and all you could hear was the sound of her tooth brush hitting the floor.


'My father...was a spy?'


gcdv: HELLO MY PEOPLES! Hey, this is my second story! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hyper active........LOL...did you like it? did you hate it? tell, me Read and review Please....


Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, or Totally Spies...