InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Powerful Guardian Turned Spy ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own IY, YYH, TS... though I wish I did... :|










Jerry waited for her to come out of her stupor. She just couldn't believe it. But that did explain why her father suddenly left without explanation 5 years ago when she was 12. She was having a hard time absorbing his new information.


'What do they want with me?' she thought


"Your father was one of the best spys that this organization had ever had"


She then shook her head trying to get rid of her shock. She looked at Jerry and finally spoke.


"I don't know where my father is, so if your looking for him then don't ask me" she told him in a sad yet angry low voice, assuming thats what he wanted to kow from her, but boy was she wrong.


Jerry stifled a chuckle, "That is not what I called you here for. I wanted to train you as a spy. I want you to join my team of spys" he finished


Kagome couldn't move... she was beyond shocked... she was... she was... she didn't know what she was. She then looked at him.


"Why would you want me? Im not special" she said making herself seem like some lowly person who dosen't even deserve the time of day.


"The reason we have chosen you is because your father wanted you to follow his footsteps. He also left you a sum of money in which he adds to whenever he can. Now you will start your training immdiately"


"What! I don't have a choice?!"


"Not unless you want me to erase all of your memories from the last week so's to make sure that you don't remember anything form this experience and destroy your fathers wishes for you to follow him in life...do you?"


Great, a guilt trip, oh... he was good. Kagome crossed her arms and pouted "Fine" she said through her teeth


Jerry smirked and got up from his desk and walked to the hall that also looked hi-tech. He called her over and she came to him then they started to move. This startled Kagome to where she jumped... but only a little bit. She saw that she was standing on a strip of floor that moved and Jerry was standing on one that was parallel to hers. He then started to explain to her everything as they moved down the floor.


"Now, you will be called on whenever neccesarry; it could be 2 in the morning or in the afternoon. You come and get to work. When you arrive here I will brief you on your mission. Then my assistant Gladus," then a machine that looked like a flying soucer that had blinking lights and what looked like a camera lense on it, which was also previusly above his desk on the wall, it had WHOOP in white letters near the top. "will give you your gadgets and then you will go to the crime scene to find clues as to what happened, why, and who was behind it. Once your mission is complete you will either return here or go directly home" he finished.


Kagome looked confused, "But how a'm I suppose to get here, I don't even know where this place is?"


Jerry then looked at her "Don't worry about it, we will take care of that when the time comes. Besides, this headquarters building is in downtown Tokyo if you ever need to get here for any reason, but if you do you should call me and I'll WHOOP you"


"But what about if I'm at school, how am I uppose to explain that...hmmm 'Oh mister principle, I have to go to go save the world... bye'huh, is that what I say?"


Jerry shoock his head "No...you will have excuses for disappearences when your at school so that you don't get suspened for constantly"


Kagome nodded "Ok then... so when do I start to train? And what do you mean when you say WHOOP me here?"


They had reached the end of the hall and there were glass doors that Kagome assumed led to where she would train, but yet again... she was wrong.


"You will start now, and when I say WHOOP... I mean this" he said, then the conveirbelt opened up in front of her and thrusted her forward making her fall through the hole. Jerry peered down the hole as she fell he yelled 'good luck' to her and started to chuckle in his English/British accent.



Kagome was hurdling through a dark tunnel that made everything blind to her. She was screaming her head off. Then she landed hard on something that looked like those slides at the parks that were like a tube and it was metal. She slid down it and what was worse was that her silk pajamas where making her go even faster. She let let out a sigh of relief when she saw that finally she was going to come to a stop. But then it sunk in that it was because there was a wall. She slammed against the wall and the moment she hit it, it swung open a cap on the tooth paste that has a pump. One thing that she was grateful for was that the wall was cushioned in pink, even of it didn't soften the blow. She landed on her stomach on the darn 'wall'.


'That was not fun, not at all' she thought sacastically to herself with her face all scrunched together and her mouth open as if she was out of breath.


Then a lady that had blonde hair in a high ponytail came up to her. She was wearing a grey suit like jerry only she had dark black sunglasses that didn't allow you to see her eyes and a grey ear piece. She wore a grey bussiness skirt and grey stockings. She had a grey jacket and tie and a white dress shirt. She had a nice defined body so she looked elegant. She came up to Kagome with a face that said don't-ask-questions-just-follow-me. And Kagome caught that so she got up and followed her as she left, the woman hadn't even spoken a single word to her.


They arrived at another set of glass doors that worked like those automated doors at the store. They opened with a -SWISH- and closed the same way. When Kagome looked around she saw that they were in another hallway. But this one was bare, it was carpet and cement walls. On the walls was writing such as 'Weapons Lab 1', 'Weapons Lab 2', ' Archives and Data'. Each led to a huge hallway. Then they came to a hallway that said 'Training Room 1' and they went in the hall. When they reached the end of the door there were two metal doors, like the ones you might find enetering a school cafeteria.


They entered the doors and Kagome saw that there was another hall like the one in Jerrys office there. They got on the conveirbelt and got on it till they reached the end. Once they got there, there was another set of glass doors. The woman looked at her.


"You are to go here everyday and train, you will train until you are deemed ready. Once you get here you are to change into your uniform in that room right there," she said in a stern tone while pointing to a room that was just outside the doors on the left. But when she said uniform all Kagome wanted was that it wasnt going to be like the last one she had to wear, she really din't want to wear something like that if she didn't have to, especially if your straing...


"Once you change you are to go down the hall and go into the second room to your right down the hall," she said while pointing to the hall that was beyond the doors.


"There you will be taught skills such as computer hacking and strategizing. Then you will be tested on what they have taught you that session. You will be taught this again ad again until you get it right. Then you will go to the next room down the hall to another course." Kagome's eyes drooped, another school...


"After you are done you go back to the room right here and change back. You will go home afterwards" she finished and walked away. Aftr about 6 seconds, Kagome called out to her as she was exiting the hall.


"Wait! How am I suppose to get back to my house!" she screamed out while reaching out her hand to her


"Don't, worry we will take care of it" said the woman and disappeared into the next hallway.


'They'll take care of, thats all they're telling me. What does that mean, and why don't they answer my question!' Kagome huffed on the inside, but decided to get this over with.


Kagome enetered the room that was on the left right on the wall just was you walked in to the hallway. She entered it and saw that it looked just like a locker room, it had lockers, benches, showers and bathroom stalls in the back (gcdv: picture your schools locker room or something similar, becuase the one at my school which is the only one I've been in is like a maze and to hard to describe... :). She looked at the lockers and saw that there was one near the back by the wall with her name on it. The lock had a piece of paper sticking on to it, she ripped out and saw that it was her combination. She put in her combination and reached in while putting the piece of paper in her pajamas pocket.


But when she reached in, her hand met a smooth surface. She took out her 'uniform' and found that it was skin tight body suit that was purple. It had like a turtle neck that looked like it had a zipper. Down the middle it was a dark shade of purple and the rest was a light shade of purple. She noticed something glint in the locker. She pulled out whatever it was and saw that it was a belt with a heart buckle. She touched the heart buckle and saw that it was loose. When she pulled on it (gcdv: has that ever happened to you, when you know you shouldn't touch something becuase something bad would happen, like it would break, but you do anyways... it happends all the time to me) and she saw that it was attached to a metal chord.


She quickly let go... a little freaked. She put it on and it went down on her legs to where capris would stop. On her arms it stopped on her upper lower arm(gcdv: Isn't that an oxymoron?). She had grey things sticking out of the suit at the side of her knees and elbows. They were like spikes only that they were falt and not pointy. and on her shoulders she had things that looked like straps. She looked in the locker and saw that there was a pair of high heel boots and a set gloves.


They were the same shade of dark purple on her suit. She put on the gloves and boots and saw that they covered up the rest of her skin except for like her head. Kagome went to the stalls and looked at heself in the mirror.


'Not to be cocky, but I like good if I do say so myself' thought a cocky Kagome


Kagome quickly exited the locker room and went down the hall to the room that she was instructed to enter. She got there and saw a couple of people there already. One was a girl with blonde hair in a yellow version of the suit that Kagome was wearing. The other girl had brown hair that went down to her butt and was in a green version of the suit. The other girl with orange hair and freckles was in a dark blue wersion of the suit. She then got a seat in the back of the class since the seats were on steps so each row was higher then the last; that way she could see everything that was going and not miss a thing. She didn't want to have to re-do the class...


After a little while the entire room was filled with kids in differen't colored suits, some had the same color. 10 minutes a man that had a grey ear piece like the woman and a black suit and white collared shirt and glasses. He had brown hair that was perfectly sculpted. He had broad shoulders and looked like he worked out. He walked in and stood in front of the class.


Everyone was chit chatting but when he came to the front of the calss they all shut up. He then said to them that it was time for them to begin training.


"Today will be the first day of your training. In your carreer as a spy. A skill that is assential in this profession is computers"


The moment he said that the walls flipped and now the once white walls turned metal and hi-tech like the ones in Jerry's office. The desks dropped through the wall and were replaced with black metal ones with extremely advanced lap tops. The man in front of the class started to talk about computers...


"The one thing that you have to remember about computers, that is that there is always a way in. There is no such thing as a locked computer file/ program or anything like that. Now if the machine is malfuctioning, that something totally different..." he started to say, Kagome was abosorbing all and every word he said, she would not let her father down.


About an hour passed and the man had been talking non-stop. Some of the people started to wonder off into La La land.


'hmmm, I wonder who's going to have to re take the class' she thought sarcastically.


Then the instructor in front of all the kids stopped talking and about 3 seconds later all of the laptops started to beep red. They were flashing incorrect access code, intruder.


"You are to hack into the file and then print it out. You will bring it to me and then you will proceed to the next room, your next lesson"


Kagome had been listeining the whole time and had hacked in and turned off the alarm and was prinitng the papaer. But what surprised her was that the paper was coming out of the side.


'DANNNGG! These things are advanced...' she thought


Kagome got the paper and ran down the risers. Once she was off she walked over to the instructor and handed him the paper. He looked it over and looked at her. The entire time that she was in the class, he always neutrol, no emotion shown.


"Good job, you may go to the next room and proceed with your lessons" he said to her


After her there waere about 3 more people who finished as she was walking out. But when she was walking out, her desk turned back to normal, it dropped and in came the normal once again.


'I wonder how else this place will surprise me?' she thought as she made her way to the next room followed by three other girls who finished right after her.



Review Please