InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Powerful Guardian Turned Spy ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own IY, YYH, TS...



After a couple of weeks into the school year, her mom had a little surprise for her... much to Sota's sarcastic pleasure.

Flashback

"Kagome is that you?" called out Kagome's mother as she heard the door open.

"Yes!" she yelled back as she kicked off her shoes and out down her backpack next to the door. Kagome ran into the kitchen to see what her mother wanted to say to her.

"Yeah mama?" she asked politely

"Honey, I just gotten a letter from your fathers lawyer. Appereantly he bought a house for you. He wanted you to live in it starting next week.

Kagome was speechles...'A house... for me?'

"But, I can't pay for that!" said Kagome

"Oh, yeah, he also left you a nice sum of money for you... its funny. I never knew about this before until now... Isn't that funny Kagome?Kagome?" Her mom looked at her daughter when she recieved no answer. She saw Kagome on the floor past out.

"I guess it will take a while to adjust to all that money... hahahaha... thats Kagome for you" and with that said she continued on washing the dishes.

About a day later her brother found out and it should took a while to pry him off of her. All he kept doing is remind her of all the Birthdays she had missed... how annoying.

But much to Kagomes liking, she hadn't fully unpacked so it wouldn't be too long before she had everything ready. So it was about a week later that she had moved, much to her grampas:

"She's too young!"

"No! She'll forget about us!"

"She'll have wild parties" and so on and so forth

'Actually, that last one doesn't sound so bad...haha' thought Kagome as her mom was driving her up to her new house, she was still to see it.

Her mom had hired movers to move all the stuff there for them.

As Kagome got out of the car her mouth and eyes got wide. She couldn't believe the size of the house...

'House?! House?! my mom said a house... not a mansion'

Kagome neared the entrance of the house and put in the keys. Antisipation was building, no one had seent the house yet. She turned the key...

*creeeeeek* the door is now open and they are all gawking! It seems as if not even the President would live this lavishly, though, they were probably just exagerating... just a tad.

"Woah! Kagome can I live here with you? Please?" pleaded Sota

"No way squirt! But tell you what, you can sleep over one day" Kagome replied with a bit of a smirk on her face

'Yeah right, like I'm really going to let him come and ruin my good time!' thought Kgaome as she said her last statement

"Yeh right!" said Sota knowing what she really meant. It was as if he could read minds

After a couple of hours of helping unpack her stuff, Kagome's mom, brother and granpa left. Leaving Kagome gawking at her new house

"I just can't get used to syaing that! MY new House!" she screamed to herself

"Mine! MINE!" she screamed reapetively as if trying to convince someone that it her house, and she wasn't just there as a stalker or trying to rob the people who lived there blind!

End Flashback

Now its been about two months since Kagome moved in. And she is loving it. Her kitchen is huge. Orange counters and purple floors. Across from the Kitchen was a mini dinning room with a wooden table and a vase of white flowers, right above was a window also. Her living room that connects to the kitchen by a split level is Yellow with a pink couch, She had a big screen in the corner of the room and with almost every single game system ever made... Nintendo 64, Atari, Saga... yeah, I meant the old ones too.

On the Split level above the couch was an aquariam that acted like a railing. it was full of colorful fish of all differen't shapes and sizes. next to the T.V. on the right was a glass sliding door, on the left was a window. Through the doors you could see the huge yard, Mostly a huge pool, jacuzzi, lawn furniture that was sourounded by marble tiles and around that was a little sorounded by grass and one or two palm trees.

To the hallway connected to the kitchen, which was all wood, at the end was a beautiful. It was all blue. Including a huge blue bathtub with a golden shower head, it was right in the middle of the bathroom. Light blue marble sinks with golden faucets. Next to the sink was a shower with a glass door that was slightly tinited blue. Inside, ones again, gold faucets.

In the entrance of the house was a staircase on the right and then a hallway that led to the kitchen. Upstairs was all the rooms. One was huge, all white, white bed with a canapy that was also white. The bed was on a wooden frame and head board. White sheets and pillows also. Then on the left of the bed was a closet that was also wood. Then on the FAR left... this room is huge and had room to spare; there was a blacony that was above the pool and all that good stuff that was outside in her huge yard.

In front of the bed was a desk that was also wooden, it had some papaer on it and a computer, along with matching chair. on the right ide of the bed was a niht table with a couple of magazines and a lamp. Across the hall was a yellow room that was smaller, but still considerably big. The bed was white and on a regular frame. This room had a bunch of shelves with all books. There was atleast 200 books between the shelves, the wooden desk in front f the bed, and the bookcase. The room had a wooden closet to.

Next to the white room was a blue room that was all blue. Blue bed, regular frame, a wooden desk and closet and night stand. All the rooms had computers in them, I mean, she needed to try and stay modern. The themed in the blue room was innocence I suppse. the ceiling was painted with stars. There was a blue canapy over this bed unlike the yellow room. The window was above the bed, which was in the right corner of the room. Then down the hall was another bathroom that was the same as the one downstairs only this one didn't have a bath tub in it.

There were many more rooms to, lets just not get into that right now, or you might get bored... might being an understatement. kagome saw this new house as a fresh start. No label as disease girl, no little brother to bug her, a new way of life that she didn't have anyone breathing down her neck. But boy was she wrong, there was still Jerry. Which she did remember, but she just had no idea about how this was going to be!

But what Kagome learemed during her training was that the method of transportation that WOOHP had chosen, getting sucked through vortexes can really mess with someone... can say paranoia. But she was adjusting.. somewhat.


Kagome went up to her room and got ready bed, it was around 8:50 by the time that they had finished unpacking. SHe got in her baby blue silk pajamas. As she plopped on ehr bed she realized something.

"What if I ever neeed to get in touch with Jerry? How will I get to him. I guess he'll do the getting in touch"

When she rolled over he whimpered in pain. She had just finished her physical training. She has been holding in her whimpers for weeks.

'I'm free! Free of my mom and gramps and I'm now independent!' so she thought, free was the last thing she was now.

But it was a Fresh start for kagome, she was no longer disease irl becuase hse was going to a new school and got a new house, it was actually, she was having a great time. That is until, the earth swallowed her up in the middle of her room... the white one.

Review Please