InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Powerful Guardian Turned Spy ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own IY YYH TS


In the time that she had moved she had fille dher closet with many differen't types of clothing, all fabuous, of course. She saw that it was like 10:00pm and it was the weekend and only like 3 weeks till summer!


"Oh my god, why can't it be summer now?!" she screamed into a pillow


She wanted to finish up these weeks and just stay up late and relax. BOY WAS SHE WRONG ABOUT THE RELAXING. The next couple of days had been nice and normal. And finally, SUMMER had arrived.


Kagome woke up at about 12 in the afternoon. She was NOT going to wake up early if she didn't have to. She got up and went to kitchen. She sat at the island counter in the kitchen and ate some cereal. She was wearing silk baby blue tank top and capris. She finished her cereal and went to the living room.


Nobody knew this but, Sota got his bad video game habits from her. She sat down at the couch and decided to play the nintendo 64. She went and got out her grey controller, it was the same one she used all her life. She wanted to play Mario Kart, so she did. She tunred it on and clicked one player, she got the Extra mode when she got the best time you could get on the time trials for all the race ways. She picked Extra, then she picked as her, character, Yoshi, who can resist that little dinasour. Then she picked the diomand cup, she started racing and she was winning to until that is...until the cushins that she sat down on, lifted up and vacumed her out of the room.

She had been 'whooped'.


"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! " she screamed


'Why! I was having such a good vacation!WAAAAA!' she screamee in her mind


She landed in Jerrys office. But she had landed on her back and didn't get up , which caused her to have two other girls land on top of her. They were all sore and had a look that said... "man that hurt"...especially Kagome. The two other girls realized that they were squishing the other girl. They quickly got off and started to dust themselves off and apoligize.


One of them had brown hair and chocolate brown eyes that were the complete oppiset of her icy ones. She was wearing loose pajama pants that were a very light pink and they had red circle outlines. She had a tank top the was the same light pink with no design on it. She stuck out her hand


"My name is Kayko, sorry about landing on, you but we really coldn't control it, it was Jerry who brought us here?" she said in a happy voice


The other girl was wearing pajamas that were identical to Kagomes, blue silk with yellow airoplanes, only it was light aqua.


"My name is Yukina, I too am sorry" she said in a quiet voice


She had aqua hair that matched her Pj's and ruby eyes. Kagome noticed that she was a demon. Kagome was reminded of her friends, which reminded her of her training as a miko, which made her wince.


"Are you ok, you didn't look so good for a second there" asked a concerned Kayko


"Oh yeah, don't worry about it,it was just a momentary brain shut down... haha" replied Kagome and they all started to giggle.


Then Jerry cleared his throat

"Sorry to interupt the whole greetings and all but we have to get down to bussiness"


"How can we get down to bussincess whe you're not even telling use who we are. Explain will ya!" critized Kagome


"Ok then, this is your team. This is Kayko Yukimora..." he said while pinting to to the girl in the brown hair


"This is Yukina Jaganshi..." he pointed to the girl with the aqua hair


"And last this is Kagome Higurashi..." he said while pointing at Kagome


"You are one of my best recruits and are a team. You must learn to work together, and learn all you can about each other. I'm counting on you. To make this a bit easier, you will be going to the same school" he finished


He then continued to explain their first mission. The girls wre sitting in the couch, Yukina, Kagome, Keiko, in the order, listening diligently, not wanting to screw up their first mission. Jerry began to speak


"The world is in Jepeardy of being without any electricity-" but was interrupted buy the screech of Kayko and Kagome, this really didn't matter to Yukina, she doesn't use any electricity.


"Yes well, thats very depressing but I need you to listen" he said


He explained to them how this guy is building this thing to suck up and store an infinite amount of electricity.


"Your mission is to find this man and capture him, and to find a way to destroy the machine. Now he is ubducting scientist that he thinks are useful to help him build this machine. So far Dr. Nuiga, Dr.Refof, and Dr. Nrioeg have been ubducted so far"


Then a pcture of these scientist showed up on the screen behind Jerry


"Your mission is to go and investigate the sites of the ubductions, to investigate and see if there are any clues"


The girls nodded and stood up and walked over to the moving floor, you know like the ones at airports. They started to move through a hallway with Jerry who was on his own conveirbelt. Like the office, everything was very hi tech and futureistic. They passed full body suits, like the one that Kagme wears, that expanded as it got to the top becuase they had big helmets that looked like ones the austronauts would wear. There were three. One was purple and through the middle and sides had big white stripes and ther other one was red and also had white stripes and the last one was a light blue and was the same as the other. Then a big Machine that looked like a flying saucer came down and scared the crap out of the girls.


"Relax, this is my assistant GLADUS" said Jerry with slight amusement


The computer then came down towards the girls and said hello


"Hello ladys, for your first mission,you wil be equiped with the laser lipstick, the portable razor CD shooter, the poncho circus tent, the wrist watch grapling hook, and CATS along with your standard, bungey belt and jet pack back pack"


"What the heck is CATS?"


Jerry said "It's simple-" but Gladus cut him off


"Crystaline All Threat Shield"


Then Jerry got mad "It was very rude to inutrept, you are my assistent and you should not be doing that"


"I belong to no man" reotrted the computer. And they just started to have arguments.


Then Kayko interrupted


"You still haven't told us wehre we need to go?!"


Jerry said "The first ubductions were in downtown Tokyo you should head their first" they nodded. Jerry then walked off to one of the hangers and boarded his plane followed by the spies.


Ones they enetered the BIG black jet that had a W on it they took off, while they were flying the girls realized that they were still in their Pajama's and that they needed to change to their spy outfits.


"Maybe we should change out of our pajamas" said Yukina


They stood up and opoened their X-powders that were purple and had something that looked like a camera lense starting to grow out forward. They stood up and held it opoended and pressed a botton. Then their Pajam's changed into their spy outfits. Kagome had her purple body suit and her jet pack back pack which was purple and had a red flower on it like all of the jet packs had. She had on a belt that was grey and looked like it wa metal with a metal heart buckle. But their back packs did not go fully around the shoulder and under it to connect to the bottom of the bac pack. the back packs had one starp on each side that at the end was like medal and it hooked on nice and secure to the things on their shoulders.


She carried all her gadgets in her back pack.


Yukina had the red version of her suit, the same thing everything, except for the color of her suit.


Kayko had the light blue version of the suit. Kagome looked


"Blue suits you" she said to Keiko


Then she said the same thing to Yukina only with red, then they thanked her.


They sat down and started to talking.


About half an hour later Jerry said "Hold on girl its going to be a trip"


They all said "huh" and looked at him like he was crazy. Then a pink seat belt that was like the one on a rollercoaster came down over their heads and then fell through a whole that opened in the floor of the plane.


"JEEEERRRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" they all screamed, but all he said was so long and good luck. They were falling and falling and falling and they were going fast. They realized that they were on some desert. But they weren't stopping they were still falling, then finally a red parachuet came out from the back of the seats. They all sighed. When they landed they all agreed to not fall for that again, no pun intended.


Then Kagome said, "Now where are we suppose to go? We're in the middle of nowhere"


Thats when Keiko pulled out her X-powder. She opened it and the make up tray pulled back to reveal a computer. she used the GPS program


"We're just outside of the town were the scientist used to live"