InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Powerful Guardian Turned Spy ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own IY YYH or TS



Somewhere in the air: 4:48pm

As the plane neared WOOHP's HQ Kagome told the girls her adress


"You guys can come by around 6, oh, and maybe you should bring a bathing suit."


Keiko and Yukina didn't quite get that she had a pool so they had a bit dazed look on their faces.


The rest of the flight went on with light chatter.


The end of their flight was nearing towards its end, you could tell because the black tall building with a giant "W" on the top. They were nearing i and getting exremely closer by the second. Were they crazy?


"Umm, Kagoome, do you see the building right in front of us?" asked Keiko with a bit of a curious ergency in her voice


"Yeah see it," was all she said and didn't budge her course


"Umm, aren' you going to stear away from it?!" asked Yukina in a dis-bilieving voice


"Nope," she said plainly. Keiko and Yukina looked at each other, then at Kagome, then at the windshield. That building was getting bigger and bigger. All the two helpless girls do was watch.


It was getting closer, but that was it, they were but mere feet away from the building and Kagome was obviously not going to change her course. Keiko, with a look of desperation jumped Kagoe from the back and tried to take the controls.


"What wrong with you!?" screamed Kagome as she was trying to get the mad woman off of her self.


"What do you mean whats wrong!? We're about to DIE!" Then the plane was about 40 seconds from impact and Kagome looked at Keiko and began to laugh


"Have you gone mad!?" Screamed the girl on to of Kagome


"No! But obviously, you didn't do to well on the whole transportation mechanics!" and she began to laugh.


20, 19, 18, 17, 16, Histerical Laughter, 12, 11, 10, Mindless Screaming, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, On the verge of Tears, 1.....


Just as they were about to hit the building Kagome hit a green button near the controls and the side of the building opened and the plane went it. It kept going through a dark tunnel with yellow lights lined on the wall. The plane then went into a hanger and landed softly and peacefully.


Kagome was still alughing histerically, but she couldn't resist, Keiko's and Yukina's face were priceless. Keiko was still on top of her but her eyes were as big as saucers and she was pale as milk. Yukina had been laying on the floor tiff as a board and was even paler then usual with her eyes tightly shut.


Kagome only shook her ead and kicked Keiko off of herself.


"God! I can't believe you guys!" she said in an angry voice that shook hertow other partners out of their stupor.


"Huh?" said Yukina clueless but Kagome was already exiting the plane through a ramp that exteneded from the plane. She then got up and went after her.


Keiko soon followed. They reached her about half way down the pretty big ramp.


"Whats up Kagome?" asked Yukina


"You guys didn't trust me, I'm your partner for god sake!" she screamed in anger


"Sorry, but it was just that you were about to crash into a building, At least it seamed like you were" said Keiko in remorse


"Yeah, sorry" added Yukina and they both went to hug her. They were hugging her and Kagome had a look that said "I don't care," but then she bursted out laughing and huged them back


"Ok fine, I'll forgive you once. Just trust me next time" she said and began to walk, then she stopped, the other two girls looked at Kagome.


"So you guys are comin' to my house right?"


"Yeah" they both said together


"Cool, well I got to get going, bye" she said they all went in to three differen't tunnels which led to three differen't places, their own homes one would assume


Front of Genkai's Temple: 5:34pm

When Yukina got to her home, Genkai's Temple, she realized something that was a very stupid mistake on her part


"Oh God! Im still in uniform!" she said to herself a bit frantic, she scrambled for her X-Powder and almost dropped it and changed back, she didn't want anyone to see her, thats decomitioning all around.


She changed into her regular Kimono and let out a small sigh of relief and ran up the stairs.



Keiko's House: 5:36pm

When Keiko got home she saw that her dad was still at the resurant and her mom was in the kichen cooking dinner. Half way up the stairs she realized that she too was in her uniform still, but, she was halfway down the stairs...


"AAAAAH SHOOT!" she screamed which got her moms attention


"Ah homey whats wrong?" she asked, Keiko ran up the stairs and stuck her head out of the stairs so the wall was covering her uniform.


"Ahh, nothing mom!"


"Ok dear, if you need anything just ask" said her mom a bit concerned, but she knew her daughter, if there was anything wrong she would tell her

She dashed to her room and changed into some normal clothes.


After she was done she went down stairs and went intot he kitchen where her mother was and stood behind her.


"Umm, mother?"


"Yes?"


"I'm going to sleep over my friends house and I need to leavenow ifI'm going to get there in time, so can I go?"


"Sure honey, so who is this 'friend?"


"Oh you don't know her, we met a little while ago"


"Ok then, you better get going then, bye dear"


"Thanks, bye mom!" she said as she ran back up the stairs to get everything in her over night tote bag.


Somewhere in the streets: 5:37pm

With Kagome, she too noticed walking home tha tshe was in her uniform but didn't care.


'No one has the guts to say anything about it' she thought to herself


When she got home she took all the snacksout of the cupboard and turned on the jaguzzi.


Somewhere else in the streets: 5:48pm

Keiko decided to wear her pajamas to the walk to Kagomes, who cares, she thought. But she met up with Yukina on her way there, she too was wearing her PJ's


Kagome's House: 5:55pm

They both had those Nikey bags that had all their stuff in it. They reached Kagome's house and when they got there they couldn't believe it was her house.


It was HUGE!


On the outside there...