InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Powerful Guardian Turned Spy ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own: IY YYH TS





The house had a perfect lawn and you could also see the pool in the back of the house. There was a bed of flowers that were of every color in the rainbow; they also came with a full spectrum of delicious smells.


The outside was white with a brown rook that looked like it was made wood. They looked at each other silently asking each other, "Is this the right house?".


“Go ring the bell” said Kayko to Yukina


“Why do I have to ring it?” said Yukina to Kayko

“Because I said so now go!”


“Awwww, come one, someone just come and ring the freakin’ doorbell!” they heard a voice scream from the other side of the door.


“Kagome!” the screamed and ran inside the door and dog piled on her.


“Why didn’t you tell us were living in such a high-class manor?” asked Yukina


Then Kayko screamed "I call the couch". Which earned her a glare from Yukina and Kagome.


"Fine, be that way Kayko, I never liked you that much anyways" Yukina said in a smug tone then they all busted out laughing.


“Now that were all settled in, do yo guys want to watch a movie or play video games?” asked Kagome to her guests.


“I think we should save the movie for later tonight. So I vote game. What systems do you have?” asked Kayko.


“Well, I have many systems. I have some more recent and some that are ancient. There’s the Play Station, Play Station 2, X Box, X Box 360, Game Cube, Nintendo 64, Original Nintendo, Saga, and the Atari. Which one will it be?” asked Kagome


“I vote for the oldy 64" said Kayko


“I agree” said Kagome
“I guess I do to. But can one of you teach me how to play?” asked Yukina


“I’ll teach you” said Kagome and ran through the basics


“Use the joystick to move”


“A to jump, B to shoot” e.t.c.


They ended up playing Mario Kart, Paper Mario, Destruction Match.


Now what concerned Kagome and Kayko was that Yukina was winning and enjoying Destruction Match way too much.


Destruction Match was a game were you drive a car and your racing each other and you blow each other up with bombs or hitting each other. Kagome had to pry the controller from Yukina.



“NOOOO! I can stop whenever I want to!” she screamed while kicking her feet in a tantrum hile Kayko held her.


“No you can’t! You have a PROBLEM!”


She finally got it out of her hands.


She got limp like a rag doll


“Finally” said Kayko still holding her partner


“MY BABY! NO!!!!!!!” screamed Yukina very histerically


“It’s ok! Its just a game! Its not real!” screamed Kayko


“Don’t Say That!” screamed Yukina


And this continued for a while until she finally got disattached to the game controller.


“Sorry guys, I guess I just couldn’t control myself” Yukina said to her two partners.


“Don’t worry about it, I’m not any better, I can just control it better” said Kagome

“Lets play something else” suggested Kayo and they ended up playing the X- Box next and ended up playing True Crime streets of L.A..


They took turns and when two weren't playing they were yelling at the one that was playing. They were screaming such things as:


"Kick"


"Shoot at HIM!"


"Take that Car"


"Look out!"


"Turn Left"


"He’s behind him"


"Beat him Up" and some other colorful things.


Then they played Whacked, All Kagome and Yukina could think was that if Kayko ever got the plunger missel, then to look out. They were all having fun and Kagome wanted to do something that she hadn't done at a sleep over in a long time, but she would need to go to the store. Kagome stood up and Kayko and Yukina looked at her


“I have an idea, but I need to go shopping. Do you guys want to come with me?”Kagome said to her two partners.


“Sure”both said plainly and they left, not bothering to change into regular clothes.


On their way to the store they ignored the looks of passers by and talked about what they had to do in their training. They reached a store called S.E.M.A.G.


They walked in and Kagome quickly went to the wall leaving Yukina and Kayko behind, they just stood there talking waiting for her to get going. Kagome came back with a box that was big enough for you to wrap it in your arms. The other girls never got a real good look at the box so they still didn't know what she was getting. Kagome paid and they all headed back.

But unfortunately for them, they were going to bump into someone that they could have gone without.

They were walking down the street and then they saw them. a couple of meters away from them was Yuseke, Kuruma, Kuwabara, and Hiei. Kagome had heard of them from Kayko and Yukina. they all tried to get past them as if they didn't see them.


They were a couple of feet and all the guys were looking at them as if they were all crazy. Except for Hiei who was glaring at Kagome, he could feel her energy and he didn't like her being near his sister.


They were laughing and had their eyes closed. they opened their eyes and Kagome bumped into Yuseke, they both fell down, but both of their communicator fell out. Kayko and Yukina saw it and they both got eyes as big as saucers. Hiei and Kuruma noticed this and were wondering what was up with that. They quickly scrambled to get them and started to play it off as a joke and were laughing nervously. Kayko and Yukina started to laugh.


“Umm, we need to go,” they ran off, leaving a group of guys confused.


As soon as they ran off Hiei disappeared, he was going to get to the bottom of this, why was his sister with them, what scared them all like that.


He wanted answers, and he was going to get them. Hiei followed them al back to Kagomes. He stayed hidden in a tree that was right by the window in the living room were they were, he could smell them. Then he heard someone open the door and he saw them go in.


Kagome opened the box and handed each Kayko and Yukina a gun that looked like a water gun. Then she handed them something that looked like armor that went on their chest. They realized what this was, gun unileator.


“The game works simple, the armor has a detector, if you get shot the detector goes off and your out of he game, unless you decide to help the person that tagged you get the other people, and the last person standing that hasn't been tagged wins” Kagome said


Kagome quickly turned off all the lights and since it was like 8pm by now it was dark out side so she didn't have to close the blinds. The moment she turned of the light they scattered. this confused Hiei. So he decided to wait and see what they were doing. He eventually figured it out when he saw them creeping around.


Kagome had run upstairs and Yukina was on the other side of the house and Kayko was in the living room. He was actually surprised when he saw her movements. They were flawless and you would practically not be able to detect her.


She walked squatted towards the stairs that were right in front of the door she quietly started her way up, but they squeaker.


Kagome shoot her head out and was about to shoot her and get her out but Kayko jumped off the stairs and landed on her back but she rolled on her feet he moment she hit so she didn't hurt herself.

She ran down the stairs and went after Kayko who went back to the kitchen. Hiei was watching them curiously. Kayko tucked and rolled and ended up on the other side of the island so she didn’t get hit.

But Kayko wasn't paying attention because Kagome had climbed the island and he got her with an attack from above. Kayko teamed up with Kagome to get Yukina.


Yukina was hiding behind a couch, buying her time. She would make them come to her. Kayko and Kagome were going to trap her. One as going to try and get the person by going on one side of the couch and the other was going to go on the other. They both went out but Yukina did a backwards flip over the couch on to the other side and stealthily ran to the living room were she hid in the wall next to the stairs that was not visible from the stairs. Once they went down the stairs Yukina got them and they let out a loud groan.


Kagome went to get the lights and went back to living room, they dumped their equipment in a pile in the corner of the room.


“Guys we should put our X-Powders on the counter before we brake them and Jerry throws a fit,” Kayko said.


They nodded and reached in their pockets. Yukina put hers next to Kaykos, but all Kagome did was stair at hers with eyes that screamed.


"WHAT THE FUCK" They looked at her and she spoke.


"This isn't my X-powder!" she screamed.