InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Powerful Guardian Turned Spy ❯ Chapter 9

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own :IY YYH TS










This got Hiei’s attention, what are they talking about was all he could think.


“WHAT!” they all screamed.


They ran over then Kayko gasped and covered her mouth, she backed up from them.


"Thats Yuskes ommunicater”


Kagome looked at her and then she explained how Yuseke was a spirit Detective, which really confused Hiei.


‘Why is she telling her this?’


But then Kayko looked over at Kagome.


“Do you think that Jerry will give us some gadgets to help get it back?” asked Kagome


Kayko got her X-Powder and called Jerry.


“Jerry, you’ll never believe this. Its such a funny story” she said to the little hologram of him.


“I don’t think I’ll find it so amusing” he said


“Well you see....” and she told him what happened.


“I’m very disappointed in you carelessness, but I do need you to retrieve it” he said


“Thanks Jerr.” they said and closed the X-Powder.

Then Kayko put the X-Powder on the floor and a hologram of gadgets appeared on the floor that materialized. They used their X-Powder to change, kagome ended up using Yukina’s.

They packed up the gadgets and headed out. Hiei was in the tree and was SO CONFUSED! But he followed them to Yuskes house anyways. His apartment was on the top floor, the girls looked around to see that there wasn’t anybody around.


They grabbed the heart on there belt and pulled it. They aimed it at the ceiling and *Piiuuusshhhhhh* it shot at the roof attached to a metallic cord. They used there bungee belts and got to the top of the building.


“I’ll hold Yukina’s feet so she can go over the edge and cut a whole in the window with the laser.”Kayko said


Yuseke was asleep in his bed snoring like a electric chainsaw. Yukina is dangling by her feet and was putting on her "just sticky enough gloves" to hold he mirror and cut a circle around her hand. Once she did that she used her hand and moved it off the window, attached the glass that she had cut. She reached her other hand on the whole and unlocked it.


But when it clicked Yuske woke up. Kayko quickly pulled her up and they ran off, jumping from roof to roof until they made it to the park, leaving a bewildered Yuseke.


‘What the hell was that?!’ thought a very confused boy who was trying to figure out how there was whole in his window.


Hiei just didn't get it, They were in strange suits, had all these skills, gadgets, it didn’t add up.


And what was up with the compact. He followed the and found them changing back into their P.Js they called someone on the communicator and he could see a hologram of an old man. He was so confused, he followed them back home. The next day Kagome, Yukina, and Kayko tried to get it back.


They tried having Yukina and Kayko distract them while Kagome got it but there was always someone there that could catch them. They were doomed, that is until one day. Yuseke was sleeping in the peace of his room, that is until something very hard hit him in the head.


He instantly woke up and saw Botan who normally had on a cheerful face have a scowl and was turning red.


"Why aren't you answering your communicator!"


Meanwhile the girls where over at Kagome’s house when the communicator that belonged to
Yuseke started to beep, they all had looks of dread, they were arguing whether to answer it or not.

“Go ahead Kayko answer it, its your boyfriends” said Kagome


“Yeah, but its you fault that we have it” replied Kayko

“Yeah but Yukina is the one that woke him up” said Kagome again


“Yeah, but, but, but, I don’t want to” said Yukina back, they were about to start arguing again but the communicator started to beep again.


Back to Yuseke, he started to scream.


"Pick up your communicator you irresponsible JERK" screamed Botan


“Its not GOING OFF!” he screamed as loud as possible.



He walked over to his desk and grabbed the communicator out of the drawer, and started pointing at it.


“SEE ITS NOT GOING OFF!” he screamed again.


“What the...” said Botan looking at the communicator


“What?!” he screamed


“That’s not your communicator!” she screamed back


Yuseke couldn't believe it. He opened the bulky communicator that had a magenta flower and a camera lense sticking out. He opened it and the make up part pulled back to reveal a computer.


"What the!?" screamed Yuseke. Then it hit him.


"Kayko, Yukina and that girl that they were walking have something to do with this. THAT GIRL HAS MY CIMMUNICATOR!" he screamed, then he told Botan what happened about 4 days ago. Botan opened a portal to where Kayko was, which was Kagomes house.

“Wait here Yuseke, I’m going to go get the other guys” she said when Yuseke got out


But its all the same, its not like he could move, he was to busy gawking at the house that was in front of him. When she returned with the guys they were all impressed but entered the house. Kayko answered the door, and let them in. Once they got to the living room Kagome saw her X-powder in Yusekes hand.


She and yukina ran towards them and she grabbed it and ran out of the house with Kayko without stopping. The guys took after them. Once they got outside, they saw them down the street talking to a hologram that was in the compact and then a hole open up under their feet and them fall in.

The guys ran towards it trying to stop it from closing but they were to late.


The girls landed on the couch.


“Thanks Jerr” they said in unison.


“No time to for idle chit chat. I have another case for you” said Jerry back at them


“What about our other case?” asked Yukina


“I assigned it to another team. I need yo on this team. Theres an emergncy”


He then turned to the screen and showed them a whole bunch of demons that were wrecking havoc in a city that was isolated from the world.


“You job is to go and stop these demons.”


The girls nodded.


“How do you know about demons?” asked Kagome


“Well, when I first started out this organization, there weren’t much but there were. Recently the population has at the very least tripled. And yes, I know that Yukina is a demon. Which was a reason why I picked her as a recruit. I also know about Kagome being a miko, and Kayko, you may not know it but you have an immense amount of demonic energy from an ancestor from century’s ago. And that is why I’m sending you, on this mission.”


The girls nodded and stepped on the moving platform.


“Today girls you will, be receiving the UPWATI...”


The girls looked at Jerry


“Under Water Power Walking Apparatus That’s Inconspicious”


That’s when the suits that were on the wall appeared as a hologram on their X-Powder.
8
“Kagome,” Gladus begun,”You will be getting a quiver and arrow, that where indestructible, Yukina, you will be going to be getting a ring that will expand your powers. Kayko, you will getting a pendant that will draw out your power and also shield you and your partners, it also reflects anything coming or you, so the the attack would go back to the attacker. You will also get your standard issue gadgets, laser lipstick, jet pack back packs, and the expandible bungee belt”


After they got their gadgets they headed to a hanger where there was a pink jet waiting for them,. They boarded and left, leaving Jerry wishing them luck.


Meanwhile, Yuseke and the others were told to worry about that later and they went to Koenma 's office.


“Ok guys”, started Koenma,” we are having a huge demon outbreak of escaped demons. Botna please do open a portal to the site of the outbreak”


Then Botan nodded and she opened a portal and everyone stepped threw only to be met by the most shocking site ever.


When they got there they ended up in the forest.


“Hey guys what that noise?” asked the oaf


“It sounds like fighting” said the red head