InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Powerful Guardian Turned Spy ❯ Chapter 10

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own : IY YYH TS








Deserted Beach: 4:15pm
The guys looked through the bushes. They were met by the sight of fighting that fit the picture of the sounds that they were hearing. There were about 200 demons and only two people fighting them. They were, from what they could tell, female. One of them had black hair with a skin tight purple body suit that had small silver anointments on her shoulders, on the outside side of her elbows and knees. Then they turned they're heads. The battle was set on a very grassy beach. They turned their heads towards the water and saw someone stepping out of the water.

The person that stepped out of the water was wearing a skin tight baby blue body suit and a helmet of sorts. It looked almost, almost, like a space helmet. Only it was bigger. It went down to about a couple inches past her shoulders in the front. In the back, it went down to about half way down. The helmet had a glass face for vision purposes and was obviously made of some type of metal. Some sections of metal were a pinkish magenta color. She put her hands on each side of the helmet and she took it off and put it on the ground as if it was a dollar store tinker toy. But, there were also another two identical helmets. Then she took off a purple back pack that if you were to look closer at it, you would see that it was made of a metal. It was purple and had a 1980's yellow flower on it. Again, there were 2 other identical back packs on the floor. The girl was from where they could see a brunette. She shook her head which made her hair wave in the air. This got the attention of a certain detective that was hiding in the bushes and had a preference for the color green. The girl then ran of to the battle with her apparent partners.

In the bushes, the guys all looked at each other. They weren't sure what was going on. "Who do you think these guys are?" Yuseke asked.

"I don't know, but it seems as though we are not needed here." Kuruma said.

"Should we tell Koenma? Or not, I mean they're not really doing anything bad." Yuseke said in response.

"Maybe not Yuseke, like you just said, they're not doing anything bad. I don't see any reason for us to tell Koenma of this."

"So now what then?" Kwabara asked.

"We wait, if we call to Botan to get us she'll probably get suspicious of something and ask us how we finished so quickly." Kuruma said to his partners question.

"Hn," that was all that they stoic one that was clad in black said. Then a thought came to his mind. He could go and ravage through demon world. It was the perfect time, no one could stop him and Koenma would not be able to say that it was him. He had sent him to get rid of all these demons. It was perfect. So the last that they saw of him was a black flash in the air. "Oh, I wonder where he’s going?" Yuseke said, his voice said full of sarcasm. "Yeah really?" Kwabara unfortunately said no realizing the sarcasm. The fiery red head gave his partner a sympathetic look. While, on the other hand, his other partner Yuseke got right to the point and punched him. Had it not been for the loud sounds of struggle in the background, the girls that had been taken care of the demons that they were sent to take care of, would have most definitely heard them fighting.

Then, after about 20 minutes the fighting died down and eventually stopped. The girls then walked over to the helmets and back packs. They put them on and put on the helmets. But just as the teal haired girl stopped and took out off her backpack a compact looking device and opened it. Her voice was obviously soft because when she opened it, she started to move her lips. But they couldn't hear her. After a nod, the girl closed it and put it back into her pack. She put on her helmet and all 3 girls walked into the water, once they got to a sufficient depth they dove in and went away.

"I wonder who those girls were?" Yuseke asked his partners that were there. His red headed partner was sitting back against the tree trunk ignoring the one in green. He wasn't being rude. That would be totally out of character of him. But in his mind. He was having a very boring conversation in his mind. It was between him and the little pesky inhabitant that resided in his head.

"Who do you think they are?" The foxy voice asked.

"I don't know. But obviously they were sent by someone. If we find who the person or people are then we can find out who the girls are." Kuruma responded.

"And just how do you suppose we do that? You know, if i had my own body i could find out-"

"If you had your own body, you wouldn't need to find out because you wouldn't be here..."

"Oh be quiet! But I want to know who they are!" The voice wined incessantly

"I do to, but how do we find out?"

"You don't. They left no clues, no traces, nothing; they sure knew how to cover up their tracks."

"I guess you're right."

On the outside, Yuseke was sitting very frustrated. "Hey Kuruma, do you think we can call Botan now?" The fiery red head looked up from his conversation. "I guess so, why not, call her."

"About time, I was getting bored as hell!" Yuseke replied as he took out his communicator, the one that looked almost identical to the one that the mysterious girls had, only not as chunky. He opened it and automatically the screen flickered and showed the video image of the affable Grim Reaper. "Oh, hey Yuseke? What do you need?" Grim asked her partner... not necessarily in the same field. "We need you to pick us up." Yuseke told her. "So quick?" She asked as a reply in slight confusion. "Uh, sure?" Was his weak reply, unfortunately she bought it which told you quite a bit about her.

With that the communicator screen flickered and turned off and he closed the communicator. The next thing he knew there was a black blur. It was Hiei, with a smirk, one can only guess what he was up to. Imagine what he could do in those 20 minutes, a bit scary... almost, only if you were in the forest for that time. But they pretty much ignored him because there was a dark portal, if you looked at it at first you would think it was full of malice, but not really, it just had dark pigments. The red head goof, the smart fox, the short stoic one in black, and the hot tempered in green stepped through and ended on the other side. On the other side, there was a office with a young Prince sitting behind a large white and gold desk. There boss, how easily could he be tormented. As they stepped through you could hear the last person yell in anger.

"Why the hell are we back here you infant?!" Yuseke yelled.

" I do not believe that you did your job, it was just to quick. What is going on?" The very young Prince asked.

"Koenma sir, I assure you that the demons have been taken care of;" the fox said carefully choosing his words so to trick the Prince.

"Well, I suppose I can trust you Kuruma, but I better not find out that something is going on. You can go, Botan!" He called for his 'assistant' to open the portal for them. They stepped through and went on about there usual business. But for Yuseke that meant running to a date that he was about to miss with Keiko. As he stepped through the portal he took off towards his date.

As he arrived at the café' he noticed Keiko there, looking like she had just ran the 100 meter dash. He left it up to his imagination. They walked in together and had a very relaxing time. Back in the 'mansion,' Kagome had just arrived. She had just asked Yukina to come live with her.

Flashback

Somewhere in the streets: 5:07pm
"Hey Yukina?" Kagome asked Yukina as they were walking on the sidewalk towards the Shrine.

"Yes Kagome?"

"I was wondering..."

"Yes?"

"Well, I was wondering if..."

"Kagome, if you don't ask I can't answer."

"Well, i was wondering if you could come live with me? Now I know its not my place to ask but-"

"Can you let me answer?"

"Oh, sorry."

"Now anyways, why do you ask me such a question?"

"Well, we're good friends, and I know that the Shrine isn't were your family is, I mean! You know what I mean right? Well, and the mansion is pretty big and, well, will you?"

"Mmm, I don't know? I mean really, you almost crashed us into a building," this earned her a very disgruntled look from Kagome," But I guess I should, less you blow up your house and have to move in with me in the Shrine and have to do chores." Yukina finished with a playful giggle.