InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Powerful Guardian Turned Spy ❯ Chapter 11

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own IY or YYH or TS












*A Few hours Earlier*


The Girls’ Villa: 12:58pm

They were at the 'mansion', the girls, when the sea colored hair girl asked her comrades, mostly Kagome, what she had found, but she couldn't find her. Keiko was in the dining room reading. Yukina was outside tending to the trees and plants the surrounded the back of the house, around the pool and Jacuzzi. She was pulling out some weeds that were near the bushes when she saw a glimmer of light. She did a squat walk forward, only a little bit though and moved the litter away from the object who's view was objected from her. Once she did that she found a bottle that looked a bit ancient. It was made of glass and the bottom edge of it was covered in moss. It had a cork for a top and the liquid in it was a pinkish purple. She picked it up and found it submerged in the mud from the nights previous rain.

Yukina stood up with bottle in hand and walked back inside the house towards the kitchen, pass the split level that was by the fish bowl and walked pass the entrance hall and stairs to the kitchen. She cleaned it off carefully. Like mentioned before it looked ancient and she wanted to make sure the she didn't break it, especially since she didn't know what was in it. It could be something special or something horrible.

Once she finished cleaning it she walked pass the purple and orange counters to the dining room where Keiko was reading a Dan Brown novel. She looked very involved with the plot. As she had described it, it was ' full of twists that almost forces the reader to become involved in the story and make you care for the characters when they fall into parol.' "Excuse me Keiko, Im sorry for disrupting your reading, but do you know where Kagome is? I found something outside that I think belongs to her." Yukina asked Keiko. "Oh, Im sorry, I don't know... what did you find?" Keiko asked after not being able to giver a proper answer to the question.

"Oh its this bottle," she said as she showed it to her, it gently laying on her palms. "It was outside in the dirt. I think its hers;" she finished. "Well, that would make sense. Sorry I couldn't help you much." Keiko said back to Yukina. "It's okay, let me let you get back to your reading, how’s the book by the way?" Yukina asked her final question. "Oh, its really good, the main character right now, he and his accomplis Sophie, they're on the run from the French Police in a jet and they need to figure out a way to open this cryptex thing." Yukina reply was "That sounds so interesting, you'll have to tell me how it turns out okay? Well, I have to go find Kagome." With that she went across towards the door, but instead went upstairs. Maybe she was talking a nap or something she thought. She went upstairs and looked inside her room, not her room, Kagome's room, and she wasn't there.

So she put the vile in her obi and went to her room to change. Over the past couple of months she had told Genkai that she was living with Kagome now, but she would visit often. She went to her room and changed into a Bimini Blue Mesh Lace Print Top and some Tuscany Cargo Pocket Bermuda shorts and tan sandals. She couldn't go around in her kimono. But on the bad side, well, maybe, Kagome introduced her to the world of shopping, oh how she loved it! She got dressed and went out he door. As she left she said " Bye, be back later."

She stepped outside into a nice warm breeze, it was such a beautiful day, she might actually enjoy looking for Kagome, which she really would usually hate, she hated not knowing, absolutely hated it. With vile in cargo pocket she walked down the sidewalk thinking to herself where Kagome could be. She loved games so she could be at the arcade gallery, she also loved to read like herself and Keiko so she could also be in the library. So many places, she loved to shop and with the money that she had she could go at it for hours without stopping, that’s endurance; so there was the mall. But the thing she loved the most was music and she liked to walk around listening to music so she could be just about anywhere and everywhere. All Yukina could think was that trying to think of places where she could be only made it worse.

Yukina continued walking down a main street, but because it was early Tuesday most people were either sleeping in or at work, not in school because of vacation, so the sidewalk and street was almost deserted except for the occasional mom and child walking side by side on a morning walk. As she walked down she noticed a bobbing head, the back, on a bench. With her heightened hearing she could the song that was playing on the individual headphones, ones that you would see on a iPod or MP3 player. That song was unmistakable. "I got the right temperature to shelter you from this storm..." Yep, that was most definitely her...

She crossed the street. That was definitely her, Kagome was a die hard Sean Paul fan. She loved it, she would love it if all she could listen to was Sean Paul, but there were others that she liked, like Beyonce', A. Keys, Destiny's Child, very R&B and hip hop. She walked over and saw Kagome bobbing her head with her eyes close to the beat of the music. She tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and saw bright red eyes. She took the headphones out of her ears.

"Hey Yukina, what’s up?" Kagome asked the ice demoness. "Oh nothing, I was working in the back yard in the gardens and found this," she said as she took out the bottle from her cargo pocket.

"Is this yours?" The ice demoness asked. Kagome took the bottle and saw and looked at it. "Actually, this is mine. I made it a long time ago. It’s a spirit from body elixir." As she finished she said as Yukina sat down next to her on the bench. "Why did you make it? When and where did you make it?"

"Oh, well I made it a very long time ago, if you catch my double meaning."

"Oh I see. But Why was it in the mud outside?"

"I don't know, it must have fallen out of my window. I had set it on the window sill in my room. It must have sill and after the rain it probably sank into the ground."

"Well that explains it. So what are you doing out here? You didn't tell neither of us where you were going, or that you left at all for that matter."

"Oh sorry mommy dearest, I promise I will never do it again, and I promise to eat my steak rare. Sorry mommy dearest." Kagome said with a child’s sarcastic tone.

"Oh shut up will you. Sorry if I worry about you. God forbid anyone cares for you." Yukina replied with a playful child like voice and got up and 'stormed off.' The a light laugh Kagome got off the bench and went after her. Once she was at her side they started having idle chit chat, which led to: "Hey, Jerry hasn't called us lately. I guess evils on vacation." No sooner that they said that a garbage truck came by. Both the girls made weird faces, especially a certain red eyed one, at the stench. Then a big hose came out of the side and sucked then in, now one seeing anything due to the fact that no one was around. In the mansion, Keiko didn't do much better, she was reading her book, eyes wide, when went to through away her book mark, she was on the last couple of pages and there was no need for it. She put her book on the table, open to the page that she was currently on with the pages facing the table, and into the kitchen. In the kitchen there was a pale metallic colored trash can. She took off the lid and through the book mark in there. Keiko replaced the lid, but it started to hover high above towards the ceiling. All Keiko could do was stare at it. Then there was a cranking sound. Out of the trash can came a metal arm. It grabbed her the collar of her shirt and pulled her into the trash. Feelings of disgust racked her body, here she was, inside a trash can.

Screams could be heard through the hole that opened up in the ceiling of the office. The three girls landed on the red couch, guess who it was that had called them. "Kagome, you jinxed it!" Yukina said in a wining manner. "No, she didn't. I just need you for another mission." Jerry said sitting behind his desk. So now it was the usual routine, if you could even call it normal. Jerry had them step on the platform like they usually did and handed them their gadgets as he briefed them on their mission. They were on their way to the helicopter in the hanger. It was a magenta with a huge windshield that was in the shape of a heart. The controls inside were very advanced technology on pink panels. In fact, the whole inside was pink. Because the windshield was so big you could see the three seats, a lavender color. The hanger had a tunnel in the wall for the vehicles to exit such as jets and said helicopters. The rest of the hanger was a metallic grey, The helicopter was on a big circle platform, were to step off of it, you would have ended up falling for miles.

They were stepping up on to the platform when Keiko raised her hand like a little school girl anxious to answer a question that the teacher asked. "Waite Jerry! Can I like not go. Cause well I have a date and well..." Keiko said to Jerry, which he replied with: "That’s very funny but I am sorry, you agreed to your job and now you must come through. But hey, if you girls finish quickly you might just make it." Keiko had a frown on her face as the girls walked to the helicopter. The girls had changed into their uniforms with their X-Powders. They boarded, Kagome was sitting in the seat in the middle, Yukina to her right and Keiko to her left. They took off and exited through the tunnel, Kagome at the wheel.

They exited Head Quarters and were off to there new mission. But back in the city there was someone in green rushing through the streets towards a certain park. Yuseke had almost forgotten about his date with Keiko. 'Crap, I can't believe I almost forgot about our date. The one time we have a date and that I don't have a mission and I almost miss it!'



In Front of Central Park: 3:15pm

He was sprinting through the streets and finally skidded to a stop. There he was, at the entrance of the park. He looked up at the black light pole that had a clock on it. It read 3:15, he was actually 15 minutes early. Now all he had to do was go to the bench that they would meet all the time. He walked down the pebble and rubble path that spider webbed through the whole park. He arrived there and looked at the pole that was right next to the bench, identical to the one that was at the entrance, it read 3:23. 'Its okay, she still has a good 7 minutes. Besides, if she gets here like a minute late I can't say anything because of all the times I've stood her up.' Time passed, he had waited and waited, and waited, and waited. He looked back at the clock, it was 5 o'clock. He had been waiting at that very bench for nearly 2 hours. 'Ah screw this, I'm leaving!' Yuseke thought as he stood up from the bench.


He started to walk away when he heard someone call from behind. "Yuseke wait!" He turned around and saw Keiko, she was running towards him wearing baije Bermuda shorts and light teal tee. He also noticed that as she was running, he sw her hand putting something in her pocket. But that didn't really matter to him right. It was around sunset now, he whipped his whole body around, tapping his foot. "Where were you Ms. Keiko?" Yuseke asked a bit irritated. She finally reached him, he noticed something that disturbed him. "Keiko! What happened to your arm!?" He screamed as he grabbed her arm gently. Her lower arm was wrapped in bandages, you could see the blood seeping out through it. "Oh it was nothing, I fell the other day, I guess the wound mst have reopened, really don't worry..." She lied to him, and he had an idea that she did. ' I know she's lying, why is she lying and how did she get that? And worse, now I can't even yell at her for being late!' Yuseke thought angrily. He looked at her very spectacly.


"Okay, I guess we can take that walk now..." He said was he gently grabbed her hand, and they walked through the park.

Kagome and Yukina looked through the bushes. "Good thing he bought it, I would have hated to see what would have happened if he didn't believe her." Kagome told Yukina. They two girls began to walk back home, but it wasn't a quiet one.