InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Powerful Guardian Turned Spy ❯ Note ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I am writing this as an update. Sorry, I know everybody hates when you think its a chapter and then its not but I just thought I should inform you guys that when I finish my "Outran" fix I plan on re-rewriting this story. After re-reading it I found that I kind of hated it. Not so much the content (though it is some of the content) but also the style. I think I was going through a "I'm going to put down whatever the hell I feel like and think its okay!" part of my life. The story will basically be the same though with very minor changes. There is a lot Cones and I cannot allow this! Jacana, well anyways I just thought I should inform you. Like my "Time Traveling . . ." fix I have it all already written out and should be done soon (though not too soon because let me tell you that my freshmen year in college as a biochemistry major almost kicked my ass; though not to worry, I don't have class again till February so I should be getting a lot of work done!)

A lot of stuff has happened to me this year, car accidents, family problems, financial issues have put a lot of stress in my life and really I'm only just starting to feel the a bit of relief (or I will as soon as this 48 hour bug leaves my body). Hopefully you guys are still reading this and wont give up.

The preceding is applicable for both "Simply Trying" and "Powerful Guardian Turned Spies," I am not sure which one I will be doing first. I am on the fence because I would like to finish the saga (which was only intended to be a short story, now reaching almost 100 pages) of "Time Traveling..." but at the same time I wish to finish "Powerful Guardian..." because of the fact that I loved the concept so much. Anyways, I digress and I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be overhauling and finishing one of these two stories as soon I complete "It's Over..." which I restate, should be soon. I appreciate you guys still hanging to read :)