InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Queen ❯ Yu Yu Gang ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

&The dragon talking&(darkness)
Kagome talking
+The kitsune talking+(Ryu)
^The werewolf talking^(Fang)
Back with Kagome
 
*I wonder if there's any way to get weapons without stealing them* Kagome thought. &Look on your right pinky there should be a ring& the dragon or Darkness `said' telepathically.
 
She looked on her finger and there was a beautiful color-changing gem with a silver base on it on her finger. The gem changed with her moods when she was in human disguise but when she transformed into a demon the gem changed the color/type the demon was.
 
It's beautiful but why do I have it? She asked darkness. &You have it cause us your spirits gave it to you so you could get anything you wish. Let's say you wanted a sword, all you have to do is wish for it and it will give you one. You all so get to choose the way the thing you want looks unless it already has a specific look like food& Darkness said
 
*Ok, let's see . . . I want two swords, 20 daggers, two pistols and a fighting outfit* Kagome said. Her ring glowed and her close changed. She also had one sword strapped on her left and right hip. The daggers were all around her body. Four daggers were strapped on each of her upper arms. Five daggers were on each of her ankles and one dagger on one side of both her swords. Her two pistols were on her back facing down.
 
The sword on her right was silver with a black hilt. The black hilt also had all the elements on it. There was her dragon, kitsune and werewolf engraved on the silver part of the sword. The seethe was black and had the pictures of everything she controlled or has a tattoo of. The words `The Queen' were engraved on the silver part and the seethe of the sword.
 
The sword on her left hip was also silver with a black hilt but the hilt had red flames on it. The silver part of her sword just had her dragon on it with the elements he controlled. The words `The flaming dragon' was engraved on the silver part and seethe of the sword.
The seethe was black with red flames running down the side of it.
 
The daggers were almost all the same but they weren't. They were all silver with black hilts but they had different engraftment on them. A quarter of her daggers had one different spirit on it. They either had the elements, a dragon, a werewolf or a kitsune.
 
The first pistol was black with a silver handle. It was on the left side of her left sword while one of her daggers were on the right side of her left sword. It had a kitsune and a werewolf engraved on both sides of it. It shot either silver or lead bullets. She had extra bullets next to the gun. The lead bullets were in a black case and the silver bullets were in a silver case.
 
The second pistol was silver with a blue flamed handle. It was on the right side of her right sword while a dagger was on the left side of the sword. It had a dragon and the elements engraved on both sides of it. It shot liquid bullets. The liquid bullets were silver and lead melted together. The liquid bullets would melt into your skin and stay there until you were either dead or they somehow got the liquid out of you. The extra bullets were in a silver and black case.
 
 
The fighting outfit was transformed onto her instead of into a bag like she wished it to. The black t-shirt she had on had a picture of all of the element she controlled on it and a dragon that was wrapped around a two sword that looked like her own. The black t-shirt she had on also showed the tattoos on her arms. She had a black tank top on under the black t-shirt. There was also another tattoo on her both her palms. The one her right palm was a skull with flames on its head. The one on her left palm had the words `chosen one' on it.
 
 
Her pants were loose black sweat pants that had flames running down the. It had a kitsune on the right side and a werewolf on the left side of it. A black sash that looked liked a dragon was hanging around her pants. On the bottom of her pants there were all the weapons she wished for drawn/stitched there. Her sword that said `The Queen' was on the right side along with five each of the dragon and the element daggers and the silver pistol that shoots liquid bullets. Her sword that said `The Flaming dragon was on the left side along with five each of the kitsune and werewolf daggers and the black pistol.
 
 
She was wearing all types of jewelry that she didn't wish for but was there. She had nine rings, one on each finger except the right ring finger. On her right index finger was a symbol for fire and ice. On her left middle finger was the symbol for darkness and light. On her left pinky was the symbol for water and lightning. On her left thumb was the symbol for wind and earth. On her right middle finger was the symbol of a dragon. On her left index was the symbol of a werewolf. On her left ring finger was the symbol of a kitsune and on her right thumb was a gold crown with rubies in it.
 
 
She was wearing a color changing watch with a silver base and diamond numbers on the inside. She had a bracelet on that changed with her moods. It was a light blue showing she was happy. She had black gem earrings in her ears. She had two necklaces that hung from silver chains. The first chain had her name in silver diamonds. The second chain had a silver cross that was covered in diamonds.
 
Thank you guys so much. This is the best gift ever. Kagome said. & Think nothing of it mistress. We are just happy that you are happy & darkness said.
 
Ok let's once again get going so we get deep enough into the forest so I could transform. She said to them smiling. Ok. Her spirits said.
 
Mean while with the yu yu gang
 
“Where is this girl?” Yusuke asked. “She's probably someone that has weak spirit energy and the toddler just sent us to get her so Keiko would get mad at me for breaking another date.” Yusuke mumbled. “Maybe she is weak, than again maybe not. We won't know until we ask her and to answer your first question she's right in front of us if you haven't noticed.” Kurama said to Yusuke.
 
“Good let's hurry this up. I want to go back home.” Yusuke said. “By the way Kurama did the toddler even tell us her name?” Yusuke asked. “No but he did show us a picture but you were too late to see it, remember?” Kurama said. “Yeah whatever.” Was Yusuke's reply. They followed her and watched her go into the forest. They noticed she stopped suddenly and that when her ring glowed she gained weapons and new clothes.
 
“Well that's interesting.” Kurama said. “Yeah it is. Come on I want to see what she's gonna do.” Yusuke said. A minute ago he wanted to get this mission over with now he wants to see what she's gonna do next, weird. Than she stopped again and they watched to see what she was going to do next.
 
Back with Kagome
 
She than stopped thinking she went far enough. Let's see what do I want to transform into… I know how about a fire demon. Kagome said in her mind. She than closed her eyes and transformed. When she was done her appearance had changed but only a little. She now had only red streaks in her hair and her eyes turned from black and silver to a fiery crimson red. Her fire symbol was also glowing more brightly than the others.
 
She than sensed people behind her and whipped around to where they were hiding. She also wondered why she hadn't noticed them before. She knew two were demons. One was fire and ice, and the other one a silver kitsune. The other two boys had very high spirit energy. One of the energies also felt so familiar like she knew him.
 
“You can come out now I know your there. Why have you been following me?” she said calmly. They all came out of there hiding spot. “Yusuke?” kagome said. Yusuke looked at her and than his eyes widened. That was his baby cousin, Kagome. “Kagome is that you?” he said surprised. “Of course it's me what other Kagome could there possibly be?” she said and went over to him and gave him a hug which he returned. “Urameshi what about Keiko? I thought she was your girlfriend.” Kuwabara said, “She's my baby cousin, you jackass.” Yusuke said to him. He responded by shaking his head dumbly.
 
“Umm… Kagome why are you a demon?” he asked “Come on I'll tell you at the house than you can tell me why your hanging around with two demons and introduce me to them and the baka.” She said to them. They all nodded their heads ok. Kuwabara, the idiot that he is didn't even notice that she called him a name. They all went to Kagome's and got there in about ten minutes because her house was a mile away. Mean while when Hiei and Kurama saw her they both thought something along the lines of Beautiful.