InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Queen ❯ Their Alive? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome walked to the park and went deep into the forest so she could transform (She turned back into her human form when she returned from the well and she also wants to see what other forms she has.) The park was about a mile from her house but because she is a demon she doesn't tire easily anymore. Than she realized something.
 
I forgot to ask how many demon forms I have. Oops. I guess I'll just have to figure it out on my own. Well, let's see my mom was half elementist so I must control some of the elements. She was also half kitsune, which means I have to control some sort of plants. My father was a fire and darkness dragon so I must control darkness and fire. He was also a darkness werewolf so really must control darkness* she thought to herself.
 
&Or you could just look on your arm& a male voice said inside her head. “What the hell? Who said that?”
 
&I'm inside your head so you can just think something and I'll hear it like telepathy&
 
*You still haven't answered my question, you know*
 
&I'm your dragon the one on your arm. Also the werewolf and kitsune on your stomach are listening to us&
 
* You still haven't answered who you are. Like what's your name? I have little patience you know*
 
^It depends on what you wish to call us^ the male werewolf said *I get topick your names* + yes you do+ the male kitsune answered this time
 
*Ok just tell me if you like them ok* ok all the animals replied *How about Darkness for the dragon, Fang for the werewolf and Ryu for the kitsune*
 
^Fine with me mistress^ Fang replied. +Alright mistress+ Ryu said &Yeah, Sure whatever you wish mistress&
 
*Now that we settled that let's go back to trying to figure out what elements I control* &you control all of them since all of them are on your arm&
 
*One more question. How are you inside me? * &Were inside you because you are the ruler of the worlds and if you hurt and someone attacks you we would be here to help you. We could fuse and unfuse with you, whenever you want. &
 
*Oh, ok now let's go a little deeper into the forest so I can transform. * ` Ok' the spirits inside her said.
 
W/ the yu yu gang
 
“I can't believe I had to cancel a date with Keiko just to find a girl.” Yusuke said annoyed. “Yeah but Urameshi I could ask her out if she's pretty” Kuwabara said. Yusuke
hit him over the head. “I don't care what you want with her the toddler wants her to join the team so we have to find her and bring her back to spirit world. I can't afford to break another date with Keiko.” Yusuke said getting annoyed again.
 
“Where did the toddler last say she was Kurama?” Yusuke asked wanting to get the mission over with already. “The park Yusuke.” Kurama told him. “Alright to the park where my lady awaits!” Kuwabara said. “Baka” Hiei muttered. “What did you say shrimp?” Hiei eyes glowed a blood red and he growled. Kuwabara backed away. “Let's go” Kurama said to get Hiei to calm down.