InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Truth Be Told ❯ Chapter 8: Kirara's New Scheme ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: First off, I don't own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho and never will. Next, I don't own the songs "Goodbye to You", which is by Michelle Branch, or "Me and the Radio" which is by Deana Carter. I don't own Brittney Spears' "Toxic" either.

-T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T -R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T-R-U-T-H--B-E-

Chapter 8: Kirara's New Scheme

Kagome sighs and stands up with Sango, Miroku, Botan, Kurama, and Hiei and walks toward the dining room.

-DING DONG!-

"Go on ahead you guys. I'll go answer the door." 'Although I wonder who it could be…' Kagome says, walking toward the front door. She opens it and looks at the three girls in the entrance.

"Hey Kagome!" Keiko says happily.

"Keiko, what are you doing here?" Kagome asks.

In the kitchen Yusuke partly chokes on his food and Kuwabara, Shippou, Souta, Kohaku, and Miroku start laughing.

"And who are your friends?" Kagome finishes.

"Oh yeah. Kagome, this is Shizuru. She's Kuwabara's older sister." Keiko says, gesturing to the light brown haired girl behind her.

In the kitchen Kuwabara now chokes on his food while the rest of the guys laugh.

"And this is Yukina."

Stars gather in Kuwabara's eyes while Yusuke groans, knowing exactly what's coming.

"My lovely Yukina!" Kuwabara jumps up only to be dragged back down by Kirara.

"You're not going anywhere you idiot." Kirara growls. 'It seems Hiei has a little sister. That would be the only reason he practically broke a chunk of the table off when he heard her name. It makes sense since he's half ice apparition, and Yukina's aura is that of an ice apparition.'

"Well, you guys are just in time for dinner!"

Kagome leads the girls to the dining room where everyone else is at. Grinning, she has Yukina sit by Hiei, Keiko by Yusuke, and Shizuru between Kirara and Kuwabara. (Since Kirara was glaring at Kuwabara trying desperately not to rip his head off or send him into the shadows.) Then Kagome sits down beside Kurama and Shippou.

As soon as the girls take a seat Kuwabara, Yusuke, Souta, Shippou, Miroku, and even Kohaku start eating. The girls, Hiei, and Kurama watch in annoyance as they finish eating one plate in less than five minutes. Sango smacks Miroku, Keiko takes Yusuke's plate away, Shizuru and Kirara knock out Kuwabara, and Shippou, Souta, and Kohaku run off with their plates after Kagome threatens them. The rest of dinner is relatively peaceful, except for when Miroku decides to grope Sango, Yusuke makes a perverted comment, Kuwabara wakes up and mumbles something before Kirara knocks him out again, and then Miroku gropes Sango again. Dinner finishes and Kirara gets rid of the paper plates via fire and the leftover food goes in the refridgerator, while everyone else goes back into the large living room.

Botan walks onto the stage. "Okay, I'm filling in for Kirara momentarily since she's currently cleaning up. First we have Kagome singing a song!" She announces cheerfully.

Kagome walks onto the stage wearing an outfit other than her uniform. She's now wearing a red top and a jean skirt that falls a little above her knees. She has her hair pulled up into a messy high ponytail making sure not to cover up her fox ears. Kirara had insisted earlier that she wear red high-heels, so Kagome has those on as well.

Botan walks by on her way off the stage and whispers a quick, "Good luck!" before taking a seat beside Sango.

Kagome gives a quick nod to Souta, who grins and turns on the music and dims the lights slightly.

[Goodbye to You- Michelle Branch]

"Of all the things I've believed in,
I just want to get it over with,
Tears form behind my eyes,
But I do not cry,
Counting the days that pass me by.

"I've been searching deep down in my soul,
Words that I'm hearing are starting to get old,
It feels like I'm starting all over again,
The last three years were just pretend,
And I said,

"Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything I thought I knew,
You were the one I loved,
The one thing that I tried to hold on to,

"I still get lost in your eyes,
And it seems that I can't live a day without you,
Closing my eyes and you chase my thoughts away,
To a place where I am blinded by the light,
But it's not right ,

"Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything I thought I knew,
You were the one I loved,
The one thing that I tried to hold on to,

"And it hurts to want everything and nothing at the same time,
I want what's yours and I want what's mine,
I want you,
But I'm not giving in this time,

"Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything I thought I knew,
You were the one I loved,
The one thing that I tried to hold on to,
The one thing that I tried to hold on to.

"And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake,
You're my shooting star."

Souta and Shippou let out two shrill whistles each, while the girls, Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Miroku clap. Kurama looks at Kagome in shock, while Hiei ignores the entire group.

Kirara grins and jumps up. "Come on Kags! Sing another!" When she had come back into the room, nobody knows for sure. You know Kirara, she has a way of popping out of nowhere.

Kagome blushes and looks back at Souta, who grins evilly and switches the c.d. and plays a different song.

[Me and the Radio- Deana Carter]
"I'm headed out of town and man I feel like crying.
Snow is on the ground and everything is dying.
I'll come back alive, when I cross 65."I need a song to help me along,
I've got my Mustang pointed west,
I'm going where the sun don't set,
I'm on a roll, just me and the radio,
Playing "Refugee" and "Born To Run",
And all those Allman Brother's songs.
The wheels turn slow while I ride this road,
Just me and the radio.

"2nd Avenue is twinkling behind me.
Memories of you do their best to blind me.
The river's rolling by, well baby, so am I.

"I need a song to help me along,
I've got my Mustang pointed west.
I'm going where the sun don't set,
I'm on a roll, just me and the radio.
Playing "Midnight Rider," "Ramblin' Man",
Words this woman understands.
The wheels turn slow while I ride this road,
Just me and the radio.

"Turn that sweet emotion on 'cause I just heard "Already Gone",
The wheels turn slow while I ride this road.
Just me and the radio,
Me and the radio."

Kagome looks up at everyone and is surprised to see Kirara, Botan, and Sango missing. Everybody else, except Hiei, is clapping.Kagome smiles and quickly bows before walking off the stage.

Shippou runs after Kagome. "That was good momma! You should of seen the way- Mph!" Souta clasps his hand over Shippou's mouth and pulls him behind the curtain.

"Kirara has a plan. So does Botan and Sango. We're suppose to be working together with them remember. Don't say anything to pull this thing apart." Souta hisses.

Shippou nods. "No prob, fox boy."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

With Kirara, Sango, and Botan

Sango backs away from the outfit in Kirara's hands, her hands raises up in protest. "I. Am. Not. Wearing. That."

"Oh come on Sango! Botan and I are wearing ours! Besides, mines a lot more showy!" Kirara gestures to the black outfit she's currently wearing; a black mini skirt and a sleeveless black top. The bottom of the top comes to about her belly button. On her feet are black high heels. She even has her hair down.

Beside her is Botan with an outfit almost identical to Kirara's only it's in pink and has spaghetti straps. Like always, her hair is up in a high ponytail.

"No way! We have three perverts in the room! Six if you count Shippou, Souta, and Kohaku!" Sango yells.

"Just put it on!" Botan and Kirara yell at the same time, stuffing the outfit into Sango's arm and shoving her into the closet to change.

A few minutes later Sango steps out in a cerulean blue outfit; a strapless cerulean blue top and a skirt a little longer than Botan and Kirara's. Her shoes of course are blue high heels.

"I swear I will kill the both of you one of these days." Sango mutters, as she pulls her hair up into a loose bun.

"Ah, but you'll have to catch me first." Kirara replies with a smirk. "Now come on, everyone's waiting for the show!"

"And what a show it shall be!" Botan chirps.

Sango sweat drops. 'I have a feeling I'm going to regret doing this…'

And so, the three girls, two of them grinning like mad, walk out onto the stage.

"Hi guys! We're just up here to have a little fun. Kirara was the one who picked out the music and made up the dance routine." Botan says.

Sango glances back at Kirara and catches sight of the cat demon handing Kohaku a c.d.. Her eyes widen as Kohaku waves Souta and Shippou over and the three crack into identical smirks. 'They've been spending too much time together…'

Kirara walks up and stands in-between Sango and Botan, and uses her shadow powers to make the words form on the wall, one line at a time, making sure it says who sings what.

Sango gulps as she reads the title and then groans, remembering the song as the one Kirara insisted on listening to in the kitchen.'Toxic.'

-T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T -O-L-D--T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T-R-U-T-H--B-E-


Shiro: Well this doesn't bode well... Kirara sure knows how to make a mess of things, doesn't she?