InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Truth Be Told ❯ Chapter 9: Singing Does Cause Trouble… Especially when Kirara's involved ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho. I also don't own the song "Toxic" which is by Britney Spears. I do own the song that Yukina sings, so no stealing. I also own the plot.

-T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T-R -U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T-R-U-T-H--B-E-

Chapter 9: Singing Does Cause Trouble… Especially when Kirara's involved


'I'm going to kill her… I'm going to kill her… She is so dead… I'm going to kill her… I'm going to murder her…' Sango thinks as the music starts. 'This is so stupid… That baka neko is dead now… Six perverts… Must not kill Miroku for drooling…'


Kirara chuckles inwardly at Sango's reaction. 'Oh, too perfect! Operation: "Get Sango and Miroku together" is working perfectly. Too bad I couldn't get Kagome up here. Oh well, there's always later… I'll have to talk to Souta about that one game he suggested, I've forgotten what it's called but it'll work out perfectly.'


The cat demon grins and makes the words scroll down the wall as she starts out the song and mentally sends the dance steps to Sango and Botan.



Kirara




"Baby, can't you see?

I'm callin'

A guy like you should wear a warnin'

It's dangerous, I'm fallin'

There's no escape, I can't wait

I need a hit, Baby give me it

You're dangerous, I'm lovin' it."



Botan



"Too high, can't come down

Losing my head, spinning round and round

Do you feel me now?"



Chorus



"With a taste of your lips I'm on a ride

You're toxic, I'm slipping under

With the taste of a poison paradise

I'm addicted to you

Don't you know that you're toxic?

And I love what you do

Don't you know that you're toxic?"



Sango



"It's getting late to give you up

I took a sip from a devil's cup

Slowly it's taking over me"



Botan



"Too high, can't come down

It's in the air and it's all around

Can you feel it now?"



Chorus



"With a taste of your lips I'm on a ride

You're toxic, I'm slipping under

With the taste of a poison paradise

I'm addicted to you

Don't you know that you're toxic?

And I love what you do

Don't you know that you're toxic?"



"Taste of your lips I'm on a ride

You're toxic, I'm slipping under

With the taste of a poison paradise

I'm addicted to you

Don't you know that you're toxic?



"With a taste of your lips I'm on a ride

You're toxic, I'm slipping under (Toxic)

With the taste of a poison paradise

I'm addicted to you

Don't you know that you're toxic?"



Sango



"Intoxicate me now

With your lovin' now

I think I'm ready now (I think I'm ready now )

Intoxicate me now

With your lovin' now

I think I'm ready now."



As soon as the song is over, a madly blushing Sango walks off the stage only to be greeted by a slightly blushing Miroku, Botan walks off the stage and squeaks when she notices Koenma's sitting in the audience, (He's in his teenager form) and Kirara walks off the stage grinning like mad.


Souta walks out onto the stage. "Okay, I think that's it for the music for tonight. Unless someone else has something they'd like to-" He breaks off when Kirara walks onto the stage and whispers something in his ear. "What? Oh, it's…" Souta then whispers something back to Kirara, who grins broadly and walks off the stage. "Anyway, does anyone else wanna sing?"


Yukina tentatively raises her hand. "I have a song that I wrote. It's kind of short though…"


Souta smiles, not his usual quirky smile that means trouble, just a normal smile. "That's okay. Come on up Yukina."


Yukina nods and stands up from her spot between Keiko and Shizuru and walks behind the stage before walking onto it.


"Well, take it away fair maiden." Souta says walking off the stage after adjusting the microphone.


Yukina nervously walks up to the microphone and takes a deep breath.



"I've been searching all my life,

For the day when I would find you,

But now I feel like giving up,

What does it really matter.



"By the light of the twilight moon I wait,

And I pray that you're safe,

And I wish you were here by my side,

Dear brother of mine…



"And my heart, tells me you're close to me,

And my soul, tells me you're next to me,

But my mind, tells me you're far away, and out of my reach."



Yukina shakily takes a breath of air before continuing the soft melodic song.



"I would wait for you forever,

Until the day that I die,

But forever cannot last,

And I'm afraid to say goodbye.



"By the shining stars I wait,

And hope that one day you may come back to me,

That day may be soon, or it may be far away,

And I cannot- will not- wait forever, and yet…



"My heart, tells me you're close to me,

And my soul, tells me you're next to me,

But my mind, tells me you're far away, and out of my reach."



"Yes my heart tells me you're close,

And my soul tells me your right by me,

Yet my mind, tells me you're far away…

And out of my reach."



Crystal tears fall from her eyes as she bows her head and walks off the stage


Out in the audience Kirara sniffles a little before throwing a glare back at Hiei. Hiei ignores her glare and stares blankly at the spot Yukina had sung at. Kuwabara rambles on about how 'his' Yukina has a wonderful voice and how he would find her brother and make sure he would 'punish' him for not going back to Yukina. Botan dries her eyes with a blue handkerchief before handing it to Kagome who dries her own eyes and then hands it back to Botan. Yusuke yawns loudly, getting a smack in the head from Keiko, Botan, and Sango, while Shizuru and Kirara knock out Kuwabara before he steps over the line and gets himself killed by Hiei. Koenma sighs and ignores the group, as does Miroku.


"I'm going to go make sure Yukina is alright." Keiko says standing up.


"I'll go too. Poor girl…" Shizuru says, shoving her brother out of the way so she can walk backstage with Keiko.


"Come on Kagome, let's go make sure Yukina's alright." Botan says, jumping up and grabbing the black fox's wrist.


"But Botan- Eep!" Kagome yelps as Botan drags her after Shizuru and Keiko.


A half hour later Kirara's still mad at Hiei and keeps shooting glares in his direction, Kuwabara's still unconscious, Miroku has gotten two slaps (one for groping Sango and the other… for groping Sango.), and everyone is now sitting around in a circle, the stage now forgotten.


"Okay, now we're going to play a little game." Souta says grinning. "But first someone needs to wake Kuwabara up. Kirara, I have a feeling you'll want that honor. Just don't scare him too bad."


Kirara smirks and crosses her fingers. "Don't worry Souta, I won't."


Souta rolls his eyes. "Whatever Kirara. At least we have another hundred years before you gain your nightmare powers. We'll be in trouble then…"


Kirara's smirk growls larger. "And it's another two hundred years before I gain empathy powers."


"Will you two stop talking about what powers Kirara will gain next and when. Honestly, I dread it enough with her gaining her aqua powers in a few days, I can just imagine when she gains the rest. Now hurry up and wake up Kuwabara so we can play." Kagome finishes happily.


Shippou sweat drops. "Did you get a lot of sleep or something momma?"


Kagome thinks on this for a moment before nodding. "Actually I did. I think it was from stress and shock. But lets not get into that." She looks over at Kirara who's sending small shadowed forms toward Kuwabara.


A few minutes later Kuwabara jerks awake yelling something along the lines of 'perverted sea monkeys are after me!' which gets almost everyone to crack up laughing.


"And I though waking Sango up with that process when she was little was hilarious! That was just too damn funny!" Kirara says through her laughter.


"Are we going to play the game or not?" Yusuke asks after the laughter dies down.


Souta grins. "Okay, the name of the game is 'Ultimate Truth or Dare', it's more interesting than the normal version because you can ask the truth for two people, or get two people to do a dare together. Now we just need to decide who will go first… How about," He scans the room for a moment. "Sango! Truth or Dare?"


"Umm… I choose dare." Sango replies uncertainly.


"Okay, I dare you to tell Miroku how you really feel about him, and then Miroku has to tell you how he feels about you."


-T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D --T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T-R-U-T-H--B-E-

Shiro: (groans) Oh what have I done? 'Ultimate Truth or Dare'? Ra...