InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Truth Be Told ❯ Chapter 10: Ultimate Truth or Dare I ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: (checks) Nope. Still don't own Yu Yu Hakusho or Inuyasha. I do own the plot and any OC's in this fanfiction.

-T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L- D--T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T-R-U-T-H--B-E-

Chapter 10: Ultimate Truth or Dare I


"What!?" Both Sango and Miroku shout.


"Oh, did I mention that you have to complete the dare no matter what unless someone gives you an alternate choice." Souta says sweetly.


Miroku clasps Sango hands in his own and looks into her eyes, ignoring everyone else around them. 'This is my chance…'


"Sango, when I first met you I could tell you were special. You were different from the rest of the girls I had met before. It shocked me at first since you didn't give in to my charming ways." Miroku pauses as Sango giggles. "You were the strong one of the group, who refused to give in until you felt you were done. You always had hope and believed you could rescue your brother. I guess you could say it was love at first sight. Although you were wounded you carried on wanting to avenge your family. I admired that and felt we had something in common. When you joined the group and traveled with us I was happy. I was also afraid. Afraid of what was to come. I didn't want you to fall in love with me only to have me die at the hand of my kazaana." Miroku takes a breath before continuing. "And then the battle against Naraku came. All day I was hoping it would be the last and not like the rest of the battles against him. And it turned out it was the last battle. I tried my hardest to stay close to you, to make sure you wouldn't get hurt. But it turned out that you wound up protecting me." He closes his eyes and then opens them, looking straight into Sango's chocolate brown eyes. "I guess what I'm trying to say Sango, is that I love you. I fell in love the moment I saw you, and I still love you now."

"Miroku… I…" Sango looks to be at a lose for words. "I don't know what to say exactly. I mean, at first I figured you were just a normal monk. Of course, that all changed once I got to know you and your perverted ways." She smiles gently. "But there was always something that made me jealous when you would grope other girls. And there were times when you'd make a perverted comment when it wasn't needed, like during battle for example. There was something about you that would draw me to you, that wouldn't let me forget you no matter what." She takes a breath. "I love you too Miroku. Forever and always."


Kirara grins and lets out a shrill whistle that has all the demons in the room wincing. "See, it felt good to say that didn't it. Now, Sango it's your turn. Pick your victim." 'Come on Sango…'


Sango looks around the room with a blush spread across her face. 'At least I know how he truly feels now. And it does feel nice to know that Miroku knows how I feel… Now, Kirara will be expecting me to pull something to get Kagome and Kurama together, so here goes nothing…'


"Kagome, truth or dare."


Kagome groans. 'Oh gods… either way they have me pinned. And I'm not exactly good with speaking my mind even as a kitsune… I guess I'll choose…' "I choose dare."


A smirk spreads across Sango's face and she leans up to whisper something to Miroku. He nods vigorously before leaning down to whisper something in Sango's ear. Sango rolls her eyes and playfully shoves him away. After a few more minutes of whispering, a sly grin spreads across Sango's face, making Kagome wish she hadn't chosen the dare.


"Okay Kagome, this is a dare that involves both you and Kurama." Sango says.


'I knew it…'


Sango glances up at Miroku. "Okay Kagome, Kurama. Here's the dare…"


0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Saeko flies as fast as she can through the corridors in Sesshoumaru's castle. "Lord Sesshoumaru!" She flies around the corner and comes face to face with the Taiyoukai himself. "Ah, Lord Sesshoumaru, I hope I didn't interrupt you."


"Not at all Saeko. Tell me, did you find Kirara?" Sesshoumaru asks.


"Oh, yes. I did actually. She was with the most unusual group I have ever had the pleasure of seeing! Apparently she's staying with a nature and illusion kitsune family. There was quite a few people there actually." Saeko says happily.


"You're straying Saeko. Tell me their names and what they are." Sesshoumaru growls.


Saeko holds up a gloved hand. "Okay, okay! Well, Kirara has chosen most of the group she was with to come with her. I believe there are a few others as well, but-"


"Saeko…" Sesshoumaru growls.


"Sorry Lord Sesshoumaru." Saeko says bowing to show respect. "There's Kagome, a nature and illusion kitsune, then there's Miroku, I believe he's a monk- a perverted one at that-, Sango a taiji-ya, and then there's some of Koenma's group."


"Some? Explain Saeko." Sesshoumaru asks, obviously intrigued.


"First is Yusuke, leader of Koenma's Reikai Tentai also a half demon of royal blood, next is Kazuma he's a normal human with abnormally high spirit energy, then there's Hiei he's half fire, half ice apparition he has a jagan eye I think…" Saeko reports.


"That hasn't been heard of in quite a while." Sesshoumaru murmurs. "Go on Saeko, I'm sure there's more people Kirara invited."


Saeko sighs. "Of course. Kurama- Shuichi- Youko- whomever you want to call him, he's a nature kitsune, a rare silver. His story is rather confusing, I only caught part of his energy but it seems he's a human with a kitsune spirit living inside him or something like that." Saeko sighs. "Anyway, then there's Lady Death herself, a cheerful ferry girl named Botan, she also helps out the Reikai Tentai as you know already. There's a few others. I think Kazuma's older sister Shizuru will be coming, as well as Yusuke's girlfriend Keiko. I think a ice apparition named Yukina will be coming as well, I'm not sure though… Anyway, that's my report Lord Sesshoumaru! Now if I may, I wish to sit and relax for a while before carrying on with any new duties you have for me. I only need about a half hour, if I may."


"Fine. Go on Saeko, you're dismissed." Sesshoumaru sends, officially ending the conversation. "Now I just have to find Kenshin…" He mumbles under his breath as he walks down the hall. "Sneaky, no good, son of mine. Practicing his sword skills in the lobby again… Scared half my fucking employees…"


Sesshoumaru catches sight of a silver and black haired hanyou running down the hall with a bokken in his hand. "Kenshin Satoru Taisho!"


The young hanyou boy yelps before he trips and falls, the bokken clattering down the hall loudly. "Um… yes father?" He looks up at Sesshoumaru with his dark blue eyes.


"You are in trouble."


Kenshin sighs. "I'm always in trouble dad. So, what'd I do this time?" He looks up hopefully at Sesshoumaru.


"You scared half my employees when you were doing your sword practice in the lobby. You're punishment is to… stay in the ballroom for the entire get together. If I catch you leaving…" Sesshoumaru chooses to leave the punishment unsaid, knowing his son would think of much worse things than he could ever come up with.


"Yes father, I understand…" Kenshin replies.


"Good. Now go on. I have business to attend to." Sesshoumaru watches as Kenshin scrambles to his feet and grabs his bokken before jogging down the hall toward his bedroom. "And keep to practicing in the dojo!"


A low bark is heard from the direction Kenshin went, and Sesshoumaru shakes his head. "It's going to be an interesting month…"


0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0


"Okay Kagome, Kurama. Here's the dare. We dare you to- to…" Sango dissolves into giggles leaving Miroku to finish.


"We dare Kagome to sit in Kurama's lap for the remainder of the night, but also- Souta, two parts to a dare are allowed correct?" Miroku asks.


Souta nods. "Right here in the rule book I wrote. You can check if you want." He adds, noticing the death glare currently directed toward him by Kagome.


"Okay, here's the second part of your dare." Sango says mischievously, making Kagome and Kurama both want to go hide somewhere to escape whatever dare the perverted monk and odd taiji-ya came up with.


"You have to complete the first part of the dare before we tell the second." Miroku says cutting Sango off before she can tell them the second part.


Kagome blushes and moves uncomfortably on her spot on the floor.


"Come on Kagome, its not that bad. We wouldn't do anything that would really embarrass you. That's Kirara and Souta's department." Sango says cheerfully, the blush finally disappearing.


After a little more prompting, a few choice comments from Yusuke and Kirara, and whispered suggestions from Souta (that didn't help Kagome one bit I might add.) Kagome finally sits down in Kurama's lap after casting a glance up at him.


"See, that wasn't so hard." Sango teases, getting a well deserved glare from Kagome. "Now, here's the second part." Sango starts snickering, once again leaving Miroku to say the dare.


"Okay you two. We dare you two to kiss-"


"And now just a short one either." Sango fills in. "You have to give it all your heart and soul. You have to give it all you've got."


If the others thought Kagome and Kurama were red earlier, it's nothing compared to now. Both of their faces are almost as red as Kurama's hair.


A snort from Kirara's direction catches everyone's attention. "Aww, my little Youko's all grown up…" She starts laughing loudly and has to leave the room for a moment to calm down after seeing the looks on Kurama and Kagome's faces.


Kirara returns to the room only to turn around and walk back out after hearing Souta crack a joke that only her, him, Yusuke, and Miroku seem to understand.


The others sigh in annoyance and wait for Kirara to come back in the room. When she finally returns, her face is wet from being splashed with water to cool herself down. She calmly sits down beside Botan and Keiko and turns her attention to the two blushing foxes.


"Well, what are you two waiting for?" Kirara asks impatiently.


"What kind of great grandma are you Kirara!" Kagome yells.


"A fun-loving one who wants to be a great-great grandmother." Kirara responds casually.


"KIRARA!"


"Yelling at me isn't going to get you out of your dare." Kirara taunts.


Kagome blushes again, remembering that she's still sitting in Kurama's lap and has to finish the dare.


Perhaps I should take over Kurama… Youko murmurs.


'I fear what you would do.'


Nothing much… Just complete the dare, taking the little vixen by surprise.


'You are impossible Youko.'


I'll take that one as a compliment.


'Even though it wasn't meant to be one…'


Just let me have control for a few minutes, enough to really shock her. Besides, you like her too Kurama, you're just too scared to try anything. I'm not going to let this vixen go Kurama.


'You only have a few minutes, but don't go overboard.' Kurama finally gives in.


Youko smirks inwardly as Kurama gives him control, and Kirara seems to be the only one to notice Kurama's eyes are now gold.


'Oh, now this is an odd change of events. It looks like Youko's come out to play… I can't wait to see Kagome's reaction.' Kirara thinks chuckling, getting odd looks from Botan and Keiko. "Shh…" She says softly.


"Kagome, I really think you should complete your dare so we can get on with the game." Sango says mischievously.


"I'm going to murder you San-" Kagome cuts herself off as Kurama taps her on the shoulder. "Kura-" Kagome gasps as Kurama leans down slightly and kisses her. She instinctively leans into the kiss.


Souta, Kirara, Sango, and Botan smirk while Shippou happily smiles.


'A perfect match…' (Botan and Keiko)


'Now I'll finally have a momma and a daddy again!' (Take a guess…)


'Oooo! I knew sis liked him! But what's with the change in Kurama's personality…' (I'm really hoping you know who this is…)


'Well, well, well… It seems little Youko takes after his Uncle Keishi.'


"Ahem." Yusuke coughs.


Kagome and Kurama, who had regained control at the end of the kiss, are both now bright red from embarrassment.


Yusuke smirks. "Well little cousin, it looks like you've fallen. And hard."


Kagome mumbles something distractedly.


"Yusuke, don't tease them." Keiko scolds.


"Oh, be quiet Keiko. There's nothing wrong with a little family teasing."


"Shut up Yusuke." Keiko, Botan, Kirara, and Shizuru say at the same time, while Kagome uses her old 'pinecone and childhood stories' threat.


"Well, it's your two's turn to think of something for someone else." Yukina notes.


"It is? Oh, right. It is." Kagome's eyes take on a mischievous look. Grinning she leans up and whispers something to Kurama.


Sango waits for the worst as Kagome and Kurama whisper back and forth, but is relieved when she hears who they choose.


"Yusuke. Truth or Dare?" Kagome asks.


"Dare of course." Yusuke replies cockily.


"Okay, we dare you and Kuwabara to hug every person in this room and then say, 'I love you' to them." Kagome challenges.


"WHAT!?"


"There is a alternate choice." Kurama voices. "The alternate is that you let the girls and anyone else give you a make-over. After the make-over you'd have to run by the shrine yelling, 'Look at me I'm a cross dresser!' then you'd have to run down in the street and pass at least 10 people before returning to the cabin."


"But that's just as bad as the first choice Kurama!" Kuwabara yells.


"It was Kagome's idea." Kurama says calmly, while Kagome simply smiles.


"I'd rather take the first choice." Yusuke grumbles. "There is no way you all are going to give me a make-over. No way in hell."


"What's the matter Urameshi? Afraid of a little make-up? You're such a wuss." Kuwabara taunts.


"Oh yeah? I'd like to see you choose the second choice instead of the first! We'll see if you change your mind then." Yusuke says.


"Fine then! I choose the alternate choice!" Kuwabara yells at Yusuke.


All the girls exchange glances and break out into grins.


Kuwabara notices this. "Is it too late to change my mind?"


"Nope." Souta says lazily. "Once you make a choice, you can't back out on it. Besides, that wouldn't be very 'manly' if you backed out."


"Well, this is something I've been wanting to do for a very long time little brother." Shizuru says, cracking her knuckles. "How about we get to work. Whoever wants to give Kuwabara a make-over, follow me."


"I have a question?" Kagome speaks up. "In order to help out with Kuwabara's make-over, will I be able to get out of Kurama's lap?"


Everyone looks over at Souta.


"Eh? It doesn't say anything about it in the rulebook I wrote, it's up to Sango and Miroku whether or not sis can help out." Souta says brandishing the rulebook.


"Oh? It's up to us, huh?" Miroku says slyly, before turning to whisper in Sango's ear. Sango smirks and nods.


"Sounds good to me Miroku." Sango says, glancing at Kurama and Kagome. "Why don't you go ahead and tell them this one."


"Alright, here's the condition for the make-over as you girls call it. Ahem." Miroku clears his throat and Sango elbows him. "Anyway, you two have to at least hold a hand for this, or be within a foot of each other."


"I think we could work with that…" Kagome murmurs.


"It'll be fine." Kurama says.


"Okay then, lets go and get this over with. The sooner the better." Kuwabara says standing up.



35 Minutes later


"One more thing." Kirara says giggling madly, before stepping back to admire everybody's work.


It turns out everyone, including Hiei, decided to pitch in to help out with Kuwabara's make-over. Keiko, Botan, Kagome, Kurama, and Yukina did the make-up, Shizuru, Kirara, Sango, Miroku, and Kohaku handled the clothes, and Hiei, Yusuke, Souta, and Shippou did his hair.


"Hn. I have to say the idiot looks worse than before." Hiei comments.


"How can you tell?" Kirara asks confused.


"You know, if you tilt your head sideways and kinda squint your eyes…" Yusuke says demonstrating. "No wait, never mind. There's not a difference."


"Hey! What's the suppose to mean Urameshi!" Kuwabara yells.


Kagome chuckles. "Hey Kuwabara, you haven't forgotten the second part of the alternate dare, did you?"


"What second part?" Kuwabara asks.


Shizuru sighs. "Well little brother, the second part was for you to run past the shrine and into the street, crossing 10 people not counting us, while yelling, 'Look at me, I'm a cross dresser!'. And honestly, who wouldn't believe you with the way you look right now. All you need is a fluffy pink boa and you're all set."


"Hey! I think there's one in the storage shed! Kagome, Kurama, how about you two go get it." Souta suggests.


Kagome sighs. "We might as well. What do you say Kurama?"


"It's fine by me." Kurama says.


"You two had better hurry up!" Kirara yells as the two leave the room to hunt down the fluffy pink boa.


"This is the perfect photo opportunity isn't it little brother?" Shizuru says, pulling a camera out of her pocket. "I'd say, the ultimate blackmail."


"Make sure you make extra copies Shizuru! I defiantly want a memento of this!" Botan says happily.


"Hey, wait a minute! Don't I get a say in this!" Kuwabara yells.


"I want a picture too Shizuru!" Yusuke says, ignoring Kuwabara.


"I think everyone will want a copy of this Shizuru." Sango says, joyously as Miroku, Shippou, Souta, and even Hiei nods.


"Hang on a minute! This isn't fair to me! Don't I get any say in this!? Hello!? Shizuru, are you listening to me! Hey Urameshi!" Kuwabara yells, struggling against the ropes tying him to the chair.


"Hey, I gotta idea! How about we all stand around Kuwabara to show off our work as soon as Kagome and Kurama get back with that boa. We'll take two, I'll take the first picture and then Shizuru can take the next one." Souta suggests.


"Sounds fine to me." Shizuru says. "But those two had better hurry up with that boa."


Everyone else nods in agreement while Kuwabara wonders why exactly he decided to go with the second choice.


"Wait a minute… URAMESHI! You tricked me into choosing this dare! When I get a hold of you, you're going to be in so much trouble! Urameshi, are you listening to me?"


"Jeez Kuwabara, it's not my fault you decided you wanted to prove you're not a wuss! But instead, you wound up being the idiot tied to a chair dressed up like a girl!" Yusuke yells.


The rest of them watch in amusement as Yusuke and Kuwabara continue fighting until Kurama and Kagome get back with the boa.


-T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D- -T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T-R-U-T-H--B-E-

Shiro: Hmm... what will happen next? And for those of you who are wondering, I don't hate Kuwabara. He's just the easiest to make fun of.