InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Truth Be Told ❯ Chapter 11: Ultimate Truth or Dare II ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho. I do own the plot and any OC characters used in this story.

-T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T- R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T-R-U-T-H--B-E-

Chapter 11: Ultimate Truth or Dare II


Kagome sneezes upon entering the storage shed. “Damn… it’s so dusty in here.” She murmurs, covering her nose and mouth with one hand.


“Here.” Kurama says, handing her a red handkerchief, holding onto a blue one for himself.


“Thanks Kurama.” Kagome says gratefully. “I hope Souta was telling the truth about that boa… You know, the others have been singling us out a lot. Especially Kirara, Botan, Sango, Souta, and Shippou. Yusuke has been, but just a little bit.”


“Yes, they do seem to be intent on getting us alone. It wouldn’t surprise me if we somehow got locked in a closet." Kurama says with a sigh.


Kagome giggles. “Sounds exactly like something Kirara or Yusuke would pull… or maybe Kuwabara since he’ll be out for revenge now.”


“Most likely he’ll want to get Yusuke back. After all, it was him who convinced Kuwabara to take the second choice.” Kurama says, looking through one of the boxes. “What is this stuff anyway?”


Kagome walks over to him. “Just some old family stuff. Momma said she used to train out here so maybe that’s what all this is for… There’s also artifacts from hundreds of years ago and then the rest is just junk. Sometimes I wonder if my mom’s part red dragon with all the stuff she hoards away…”


Kurama chuckles and pulls out an old picture album. “What’s this?”


“Oh wow… That’s the box of old pictures mom was telling me about…” Kagome murmurs shocked. “We’ll have to bring this in. I want to show Shippou what my mom looked like she was little, I’ll just have to hope none of my baby pictures are in here. But maybe there’s some of Souta’s, that way I can embarrass him for once!”


Kurama chuckles again and sets the box aside. “We should look for a box titled ‘accessories’ since that’s probably where it will be.”


“But to do that we’ll need some light.” Kagome says, holding up one hand. “And for light we’ll need a bit of fox-fire.” The green-blue fire immediately springs from her fingers and illuminates the room. “Well, there it is!” Kagome points to a corner where a bunch of boa’s, wigs, and hats are laying on a table.


“Those could be of use…” Kurama says.


Kagome grins and nods. “We’ll get the pink boa and the… green wig!”


They both start laughing and Kagome grabs the boa and wig before they walk out of the room.


“How could you trick me like that Urameshi, that’s so unfair!”


“It’s not my fault you believe a lot of junk Kuwabara, besides you were the one who fell for it.”


“Urameshi-!”


“Hey you guys!” Kagome yells as she steps into the room with Kurama. “Look what we found. A nice bright pink boa and a green wig.”


Kirara grins and promptly take the wig from Kagome and puts it on Kuwabara’s head. “Now doesn’t that look nice!”


“Don’t forget the boa!” Sango says, taking the green boa from Kagome and wrapping it around Kuwabara’s neck.


Everyone steps away from Kuwabara to look at their finished job.


“Okay everyone, picture time.” Souta announces pulling a camera out of his pocket. “Everyone go stand around Kuwabara. I want Yukina and Hiei to kneel down in the front, In the back will be Kirara, Kurama, Miroku, Yusuke, and Shizuru. Kohaku, you stand in front of Kirara, Kagome you’re in front of Kurama, Shippou you’re on Kagome’s shoulder, Sango in front of Miroku, Keiko in front of Yusuke, and then Botan in front of Shizuru.” Souta smirks as everyone gets in their places. “Okay, perfect! Now, Yusuke and Miroku please don’t touch the girls in any inappropriate places, thank you. And smile!”


-FLASH/CLICK-


“Okay Shizuru, you can take your picture now! We’ll just need Sango to step up by Miroku and then I can stand in front of Miroku.” Souta says, slipping the camera back in his pocket before taking his place.


Shizuru smirks. “I truly have to thank Kagome and Kurama for this dare of theirs. Congratulations little brother, you’ve provided most of our entertainment for the evening. Now, smile for the camera.”


-FLASH/CLICK-


“Okay Kuwabara, we’re going to let you go now so you can complete the dare. I’m going to provide a sort of screen so we can all sit in the living room and watch you go freak out everyone. Yusuke! Cut the ropes!” Kirara instructs with a grin.


Yusuke cuts the ropes quickly and then drags Kuwabara to the door and shoves him out, making sure to lock it.


“To the living room!” Botan says happily.


And so, everyone files into the living room where Kirara uses her shadow powers to set up a screen so they can watch Kuwabara act like a bigger idiot than usual.


After hearing a third little kid ask, ‘Mommy what’s a cross dresser?’ and having the kids mother say, ‘I’ll tell you when you’re older.’ Everyone cracks up laughing at the murderous look on Kuwabara’s face. Then the police come…


“Kagome, who are they?” Miroku asks, poking the screen.


Kagome groans. “Great, Kuwabara attracted the police. Kirara, I think you should get him out of there. Forget the dare for now, we don’t want him to get sent to jail, that would raise a lot of awkward questions.”


“Besides, I don’t feel like bailing my little brother out of jail any time soon.” Shizuru says.


Kirara shrugs. “Okay, okay. Don’t worry, not even I’m mean enough to let him be taken by the police. Besides, he means well even if he’s a little slow. Be right back!” She quickly slips into a shadow and disappears.


Everyone else watches the screen and see’s Kuwabara suddenly falling through the road, courtesy of Kirara, leaving several baffled policemen and spectators. Just moments later Kirara pulls a heavily breathing Kuwabara out of the shadows.


“My god… the energy… strong…” He then passes out.


“I guess the shock of traveling through shadows overwhelmed his sixth sense.” Kirara says with a sigh. “Well, as soon as he gets everything straightened out he can get out of those clothes and wash off the make-up. Meanwhile, Yusuke has to finish his dare. Now don’t you Yusuke.”


“Hang on! We have something to say about Yusuke’s dare.” Kagome interrupts. “I had hoped one of you would choose the second choice so that we could change the first. Yusuke, you only have to choose two people for that dare.”


Yusuke immediately smirks and zero’s in on Kagome.


Kagome rolls her eyes as Yusuke hugs her and whispers something along the lines of, “Payback, little cousin, is a bitch.” before walking over to Keiko.


“Yusuke, don’t you even think about doing anything perverted.” Keiko growls out.


Yusuke simply sits down and hugs Keiko before whispering in her ear, “I love you…” which causes Keiko to immediately blush.


Then Yusuke looks over at Souta. “Well, am I going to have to choose someone on my own for this turn since Kuwabara’s now unconscious what?”


Souta sighs and flips through his rulebook quickly. “Unfortunately it doesn’t say the conditions if someone passing out due to magical stress, but yeah, go ahead and choose someone.”


“Alright. I choose Kirara.”


Kirara looks at Yusuke boredly. “Okay then, I choose ‘truth’.”


“What’s the matter Kirara? You scared of what kind of dare I could think of?”


Kirara rolls her eyes. “Oh yes, terrified…” She yawns. “I figure we need someone to choose truth since the rest of you are too chicken. Now lets get this over with.”


Yusuke smirks. “Fine then.” He thinks for a moment before his eyes widen and his grin grows larger. “Okay then, this is one for you and Hiei.”


The two fire-related demons shoot glares at Yusuke at this announcement.


“Alright, you get to tell us about your favorite family member.”


Hiei growls and sends a message to Yusuke telepathically. You seem to have a death wish tonight detective.


Yusuke chuckles. Well sorry Hiei, I just couldn’t resist.


“My favorite family member… hmm… Well, I’d have to say it would be my darling daughter Sakura. She has the most beautiful silver hair and kawaii kitsune ears on her head, oh and a sleek silver tail… Her eyes weren’t golden like you’d expect, instead they’re a bright cerulean blue that constantly shine with mischief.” Kirara sighs. “As a kit she was constantly curious and always wanted to know what was happening. She also had a love for causing more trouble than she could keep up with. As she grew, her curiosity toned down slightly, but it was still there. I remember her reading every single book in the castles library and then she had to borrow some from the ladies of the other lands.” She giggles remembering how Sakura had gotten in a fight with a young lioness over a book once. “She made friends very easily and could tell when someone had good intentions. She eventually found a mate, he was a childhood friend of hers if I recall correctly, and her first children were twin kitsune. The girl was Kit and the boy was Keishi. Both had silver hair, but Kit had her mothers blue eyes while Keishi got his fathers golden eyes, but they did have hints of blue…” She smiles happily. “Okay, Hiei’s turn.”


“I have no favorite family member.” Hiei growls.


“Oh, come on-”


“Don’t push him Yusuke.” Kurama warns.


“Yeah Yusuke, remember what happened the last time Kuwabara got Hiei angry?” Botan asks.


“Fine.” Yusuke grumbles.


0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0


“Kenshin! I told you to not do that!” Rin yells angrily, placing her hands on her hips. “Don’t make me go get your father!”


“Oh come on mom, I’m just goofing!” The silver and black haired hanyou says, sheathing the wooden sword he had been playing with.


“I will get your father if you do that one more time! You know he told you to only practice in the dojo!” Rin growls.


“Mommy?” A black haired hanyou girl tugs on Rin’s navy blue, knee-length skirt. “Is big brother Kenshin in trouble?”


“Oh yes,” A smile twitches onto Rin’s face. “Especially when Sesshy-dear finds out.”


The girl hanyou giggles at the shocked look on Kenshin’s face. “Bwover's in twouble, brover's in twouble, bro-”


“Kita, don’t annoy your brother.” Rin reprimands. “Otherwise you will be in trouble as well.”


“Okay mommy.” Kita responds.


The door to the ballroom suddenly slams open.


“I can’t believe you would even try to pull a stunt like that Hiroji!” A silver haired girl yells at the silver haired boy beside her.


“You were the one who started it Hisako!”


“You were the one who insulted my boyfriend you jerk!”


“Only because I don’t like him! He has a bad aura Hisako!”


“Just because you don’t like him doesn’t mean you can cuss him out and then go get dad! Honestly! Like I would ever do that to you!”


“If you got a bad aura from my girlfriend I expect you to! We’re twins, we’re suppose to look out for each other, which was exactly what I’m doing! Besides, it’s about time someone told that guy off! And anyway, he insulted me first!”


“Oh and that gives you a reason to call him a son of a-”


“HISAKO! Don’t you dare finish that sentence young lady! Your little sister is in the room!” Rin yells angrily as triplets walk in through the other door holding a conversation.


“But if you put that like this-”


“Oh! And then the other one there-”


“But wouldn’t that cause an explosion?”


“Exactly!/Bingo!”


Rin sweat drops as the triplets carry on with their conversation on Kami-knows-what and finally interrupts after they carry on for about five minutes.


“The three of you need to continue that conversation some other time. Hisako, Hiroji, I expect you two to have a conversation with your father later. Now, Kaori I want you to help Kita with blowing balloons. Not blowing up balloons, as in exploding balloons, but I want you to help blow them up.” Rin points the two girls to a corner of the room where a few bags of balloons are sitting. “Now, Hisako I want you and Kenji to hang up the streamers, crepe paper, and when those two are done-” She gestures to Kaori and Kita. “-you will hang up the balloons. Now, Hiroji, Kojiro, and Kenshin you will help me organize the music, hang up lights, and anything else Sesshoumaru thinks of. Now, get to work!”


Sesshoumaru sighs and massages his temple as first the twins argument echoes through the castle and then his mate’s angry yells. “I was right about it being an interesting month…”


The sound of an explosion reaches Sesshoumaru’s ears causing him to sigh loudly. “Perhaps a few restraining orders will be needed…” Laughter, curses, and a second explosion sounds from the ballroom. “Along with aspirin. Lots of aspirin.”


Sesshoumaru turns his attention back to the guest list.


Northern Lands:Lady Flameria- Koto, Jin, Kagura Lady Icelle- Juri, Touya, Kanna. Kimiko Lady Echiko- Kyoko, Mai, Daisetsu. Lord Yutaka-Gekko, Haru


Southern Lands:Lord Utamuro, Lady Tsuya- Ichiya, Ichizo. Lord Takeji


Eastern Lands:Lady Kirara- Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Shippou, Yusuke, Kazuma, Shizuru, Hiei, Yukina, Kurama, Botan, Keiko. Lord Ryu


Western Lands:Lord Satoru- Shiori, Keishi, Naora, Yoshiku. Lady Chiyo- Chika, Chikao. Lady Ayame- Kouga, Ginta, Hakkaku, Toru, Taku.


0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

The group finishes up with their long game of truth or dare before deciding to get ready for bed. This of course, caused some… complications.


“God dammit Kuwabara! I’m using the stupid bathroom first!” Yusuke yells, trying to shove Kuwabara out of the doorframe.


“No way Urameshi! I said I was going to use it first and you know it!” Kuwabara immediately yells back.


“Will both of you shut the hell up!” Kirara yells angrily. “There’s only one way to solve this.” She smirks and shoves the two out of the way before slamming the door in their faces. “I’ll use the bathroom first!”


Kagome, Sango, Keiko, and Botan laugh at the expressions on the guys’ faces before continuing down the hall to the bedrooms.


“Don’t break anything boys!” Kagome calls over her shoulder.


“Oh shut up Kagome!” Yusuke yells.


“Why don’t you take your own advice Yusuke.” Kagome replies.


“Why you little brat!”


“At least I’m not a dimwit!”


“Stupid!”


“Pun k!”


The others sigh as the two continue on for about five minutes before they run out of words.


“Pinecone stealer!”


Or maybe not…


The girls had finally had to drag Kagome away from Yusuke in order to break up the argument, which had of course gotten out of hand. Now they’re dressed for bed and are heading back to the living room where Kirara, Shippou, and Souta have dismantled the stage.


Kagome, Keiko, Sango, and Botan have outfits that are similar. Each are wearing a top and a pair of sweatpants. Kagome’s is a dark green with navy blue leaves decorating it, the shirt is a simple tank top. Keiko’s is a sky blue with creamy white clouds decorating it, her shirt is a t-shirt. Sango has on a black outfit that had a silver dragon stitched into it, she had grudgingly put on a spaghetti strapped shirt. And Botan’s outfit is pink with white kittens decorating it, her shirt is a t-shirt.


“That’s an interesting outfit Kirara.” Yusuke says as he enters the room.


Kirara looks over at Yusuke and smiles sweetly. “Oh why thank you Yusuke, and might I say your choice of clothes is… interesting.”


Kirara’s wearing a sleeveless top and a pair of sweatpants. Her outfit is black with bright blue flames decorating it. Her hair is tied up into a messy pony-tail-like bun.


“Yusuke!” Miroku says walking across the room with a large smile on his face.


“What is it Miroku?” Yusuke asks curiously.


Miroku whispers something in Yusuke’s ear, causing the spirit detective to smirk and nod before following Miroku into the kitchen.


“They’re up to something…” Sango growls, her eyes narrowing dangerously.


“Sango, did Miroku do something earlier?” Keiko asks.


Kagome laughs. “Actually Keiko, I believe it was Yusuke who made a perverted comment. Botan and I had to hold her and Miroku back to keep the two from killing Yusuke. It was rather humorous.”


“Funny? You think it was funny?” Sango asks in a dangerously calm voice. “HOW CAN YOU THINK THAT WAS FUNNY!?”


“Umm…”


“ She’s a kitsune now Sango! We find lots of stuff funny!” Shippou says happily, jumping onto Kagome’s shoulders. “We have an excellent sense of humor.”


“Good sense of humor huh?” Sango asks. “Well tell me Shippou, do you find this humorous?” She walks over and whispers something in the young kitsune’s ear, most likely whatever it was Yusuke had said.


Shippou starts shaking trying to hold back his laughter, much to Sango’s dismay. Then he couldn’t hold it back anymore and busted out laughing. “Oh Kami! I gotta go tell Kohaku and Souta this one!”


“Shippou! Get back here!” Sango yells as Shippou scampers off to tell Kohaku and Souta. “I’m going to murder him…”


“Sango, calm down. He’s just little.” Kagome says gently.


“Why is it that everyone but me finds Yusuke’s comment funny!” Sango growls.


“Because it happened to you Sango.” Kirara says nonchalantly, as she plops down on the couch. “Hey Yusuke! How about you bring us all some soda’s!”


“We’ll bring them out in a second!” Yusuke yells.


Kirara sighs. “Well, I suppose I should go get everyone else. Be right back!” She runs off quickly to get everyone else.


“Now I know something’s going on… and I don’t like knowing.” Sango says with a groan.


“I’ve noticed Kirara’s pretty secretive. I suppose she has a good reason but…” Botan trails off, not knowing exactly how to end her statement.


“Here we come with the drinks! Everyone had better be in the living room!” Yusuke yells.


“Lets go you guys!” Kirara cries happily as she practically drags Yukina and Shizuru into the living room. The four other girls sigh before following them.


0-0-0-0


“Here it is.” Miroku says opening a cabinet. “I was hoping for just one bottle but…”


Yusuke smirks as he looks at the many bottles of sake. “This could be useful… How about we spike a few drinks Miroku? Just to… liven things up a bit.”


“Hmm…” Miroku pauses to consider this. “Perhaps… But we’ll have to find something that will disguise the taste.”


“I got just the thing!” Yusuke says, jerking open the refrigerator door. “I brought it with me thinking it might come in handy.”


“Grape soda?” Miroku asks. “What’s that?”


Yusuke blinks. “Not that, that.” He points to the correct drink.


“Ahh, I see.” Miroku pauses. “What is it?”


Yusuke sighs and whispers something in Miroku’s ear. Then they hear Kirara yell, “Hey Yusuke! How about you bring us all some soda’s!”


Yusuke decides to reply with, “We’ll bring them out in a second!”


“Now, all we have to decide is who gets what drink.” Miroku says thoughtfully. “How about Sango, Kagome, and Kurama… I wonder what Hiei would do…”


“Hiei would notice.” Yusuke says with a scowl. “I bet Kirara wouldn’t mind and maybe Shizuru.”


“What about Botan? Or Keiko? Kuwabara maybe?” Miroku asks, pulling different colored glasses out of the cabinet.


“Do you really want to see a half drunk Kuwabara? Hiei would probably kill him, and then us. Well, maybe he’d thank us for giving an excuse to kill Kuwabara and then murder us in our sleep.” Yusuke corrects.


“So, we’ll just mess with Kirara, Kagome, Kurama, Sango, Keiko, and mine.” Miroku says wisely.


“Hey! I want some too!” Yusuke cries.


Miroku smirks. “Ah, that’s what I thought. Just checking.”


The two quickly pour the drinks and put some sake in the right glasses after labeling each glass.


“Here we come with the drinks! Everyone had better be in the living room!” Yusuke yells to the other’s, hoping they’re all already in there. Then he turns to Miroku. “Ready to have some fun Miroku?”


“You bet!” Miroku replies, picking up one of the trays.


“Well, lets go then.” Yusuke says picking up the last tray.


Trying to hold back their smirks, the two carry the drinks into the living room where everyone else is waiting.


“Look at this one guys!” Kagome cries, pointing to another picture in the album she decided to drag out of the storage shed.


Turns out the album holds every embarrassing picture of everyone in the family. Everyone.


Yusuke twitches, not wanting to see another picture of himself at age 7 standing in front of a half blown-up storage shed.


“Kagome is that you?” Shippou asks, pointing to a picture of Kagome half-climbed up a tree wearing a skirt. Unfortunately her underwear is showing in that picture.


Momentarily forgetting his hatred toward what he calls, ‘the photo album from hell and back’, Yusuke leans forward with his drink in hand to see the picture Keiko pointed at.


“Ha! I remember that!” Yusuke crows gleefully as Kagome blushes and tries to turn the page before Kirara can see it. Unfortunately, fate is against the female kitsune today.


“Aww! How kawaii! You know, I recall Kit doing that once in a kimono. If I recall, it was Keishi that dared her.” She snickers. “Your one of the family Kags!”


Kagome turns even more red if possible, while Sango pats her friends back reassuringly while taking a sip of her half drunk drink.


“Hey, is that Keiko?” Botan suddenly asks, pointing to a picture of a brown haired 7-year old girl punching Yusuke in the head.


Kagome chuckles. “I would have never remembered this, but Yusuke’s just as bad as Miroku!”


“What’s that suppose to mean!?” The two boys yell at the same time.


“You’re right.” Botan says. “They’re both perverts…”


“Even when they were younger.” Keiko finishes.


“Wasn’t that the picture my mom took after Yusuke had lifted up your skirt?” Kagome asks Keiko.


“I think so…” Keiko replies uncertainly.


All the girls unconsciously scoot away from Yusuke.


“Hey, look at that one!”


By midnight everyone had either passed out, fallen asleep, or was nowhere to be seen. After looking through the picture album Miroku and Yusuke had somehow convinced Sango and Kirara to play a game of strip poker… of course, the girls had to modify the rules. Kirara lost the game…


Kagome has fallen asleep near Kurama, but somehow winds up wrapped in his arms, snuggled against him. Shippou crawls in between Kurama and Kagome and falls asleep there. Sango has fallen asleep by Miroku, whose hand is still slipping toward Sango. Then Sango slaps him out of habit while remaining asleep. Botan, Yukina, Keiko, Souta, Kohaku, and even Kuwabara had gone to bed sometime during Miroku, Yusuke, Sango, and Kirara’s game of strip poker. Shizuru had disappeared somewhere, most likely went to the bedroom she claimed and passed out. Hiei… somewhere. Nobody was able figure out exactly where the koorime had disappeared to before they fell asleep. Koenma had left before their game of ‘truth or dare’, deciding to head back to spirit world. And Kirara… she had passed out on the couch wearing only her bra and a pair of men’s underwear… nobody was quite sure where they came from, but from the look on Souta’s face it was one of his brand new pair that Mrs. Higurashi had bought for him.


And this is exactly how Mrs. Higurashi found them the next morning when she came in to help out with training.


-T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O -L-D--T-R-U-T-H--B-E--T-O-L-D--T-R-U-T-H--B-E-

Shiro: We have fun with training in the next chapter!