InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Unpure ❯ Good Bye ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ch 1.
 
 
“Hey, Inuyasha come with me to get some fire wood”, said as she walked over to him and waited for his answer. Inuyasha saw this as his chance a quickly accepted. Together they walked into the dense forest. After awhile Kagome saw that Inuyasha had come to a stop so she turned and looked at him and watched as her got down on his knee.
 
“Kagome will you marry me”, he asked with his head bowed not wanting to see her face.
 
All Kagome could do was nod her head `yes'. Inuyasha who had just raised his head saw this and hugged her, but smiled behind her hair.
 
“I need to tell my family”, she said.
 
He nodded and gestured for her to get on his back and after she did her ran to Keade's village then to the well. Where she got off and looked over at him “aren't you coming with me”, she asked.
 
“No I have something I have to do, I'll be here when you get back tomorrow”, he said and left. Kagome just shrugged her shoulders and jumped in the well.
 
Inuyasha waited by a small stream for his real love who unknown to him was right behind him. He became aware of her as he felt her arms snake around his neck hug a lose hug. He smiled to himself as he felt her bare breasts touch his back.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Kagome climbed up the latter then jumped out of the old well. She silently sang to herself unaware of the sight she'd see when she opened the door. She opened the door gasped at the sight her home was burned to the ground nothing but ashes and rubble was left and that was slowly turning to mud as the rain fell from the sky with the tears from her face.
 
She looked at the god-tree and saw four stones beside it's thick roots she ran to them and read them one was her father's witch was old, the next was her grandfather's , the next her mother, her brothers, and then....her's.
 
It read-
 
Higurashi, Kagome
Body never found
 
 
Everyone thought she was dead. `I have no one now besides everyone in the past...' she thought to her self `The past of course...' she thought and ran back to the well and jumped in not prepared for the sight when she got there........
Plz review!!!