InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Unpure ❯ life anew ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ch. 2
 
 
Kagome slowly pulled herself out of the well and looked around for Inuyasha she saw no one, despair overwhelmed her body and she fell against the well sobbing in an uncontrollable stage.
 
As her tears fell from her eyes and rolled down her checks, down her neck and soaked the container holding the shards until one small drop fell on the shards making the glass surrounding it bust the shards then flew into the air. Kagome looked at the shards to see the floating in air then she saw a light coming closer fly into the shards. Slowly she began to understand the jewel was fixing it's self.
 
More and more pieces came until the jewel was complete then it fell into her lap. She suddenly she jump up and ran she had to find Inuyasha to tell him the news. As she ran her legs tripped over a root making her fall flat on her face. `Smart one Kagome' she thought to her self she laid there for a moment listening to the tinkle of the stream, the hoot of an owl, the moaning of a couple.... `Wait a moment a couple' knowing she shouldn't but her curiosity got the best of her she peeked through the bushes to see Inuyasha and Kikyo entangled bodies.
 
Kagome felt a pain in her heart but she was use to that and a pain in her palm she looked at the complete jewel and watched as in sank into her skin then Kagome was surrounded in a bright red light then blackness.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Kagome awoke to see Sesshomaru and Midoriko standing above her. She jumped to her feet and bowed keeping her eyes lowered in respect only to have her face forced up by Midoriko so there eyes were leaveled with one anothers. “We are hear to train you for the world you are to be going to, please call me Riko”, said Midoriko as she turned to Sesshomaru “Call me Sesshomaru”, he said and looked away.
 
“Kagome I have brought you inside the jewel to train a day out there is four years in here, you are here to train, clear?”, Riko asked. “Yes”, said Kagome. “Then we shall begain”, said Sesshomaru.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Kagome you have mastered all we can teach you now we shall send you to a new world yet be aware this is the same world only seperated into three parts the human world, the spirit world, and demon world you shall be sent to the demon world. As a fire-shadow fox miko-demon many will be after you but all we can do is hope and give you this present, sword and your curse”, Riko said as she put the jewel in Kagome's plam for it to sink into her skin and with that everything started to fade..
plz review