InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Inuyasha The Movie 5" ❯ Chapter 12 – A day at the Shrine ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The sun shone through Kagome's window and awakened the sleeping pair. They both still wore her locket and his fang so when they woke up they never knew that they were tangled together. Kagome pulled away slightly but almost chocked.
“ACK! Inuyasha what are you doing?”
“Huh? What do you mean.”
They both looked down bumping their heads.
“OWWW!”
Both of them rubbed their heads and looked down. They noticed that the lockets chain and the fangs string were stuck together.
“Were stuck.”
“I see that.”
“Well not that I mind.”
“Yeah?”
“But how will I protects you if I'm stuck to you?”
“Just a minute. The clasp to the chain of the locket is in my reach. I'll just unhook it and we will be free.”
Kagome fiddled around with the chain for a while and finally got them both free. Inuyasha rubbed his neck because Kagome practically strangled him.”
“Sorry Inuyasha, here.”
Kagome handed the locket back to Inuyasha and he slipped it back around his neck. Inuyasha caught the smell of breakfast.
“RAMEN!”
“Huh?”
Before Kagome could finish, Inuyasha ran out of the room towards the kitchen. But not before he fell down the stairs. THUD.
“That must of hurt.” She got dressed and walked out to see if Inuyasha was all right.
Inuyasha landed right on his butt and was cursing to himself. Kagome walked right past him giggling. Inuyasha could do nothing but follow and sat down alongside Kagome at the kitchen table.
“Inuyasha wants some ramen mom, I hope you made a bunch.”
Kagome's mom set out plates for everyone with and even portion on each. She handed the rest of the ramen to Inuyasha and was gone in no time.
“I'm off to school see you later.”
“Bye!” everyone yelled.
“Inuyasha you wouldn't mind helping out around the shrine today would you?” grandpa asked.
“Sure, something to pass the time.”
Kagome's mom handed Inuyasha a pair of jeans, a red shirt, and a hat.
“Put these on.”
Inuyasha and Kagome's family headed to where Inuyasha burst Sota's ball and handed him a hammer.
“Just pound that back in ok, that's all you have to do.”
Kagome's mom went to get some water to water the flowers but was cut off by a painful yell.
“OWWWWW!”
She ran to go see if Inuyasha was all right and came around the corner. She saw Inuyasha sucking on his thumb and the hammer made a hole on the wall.
“I think you might have hit it a little to hard.”
She handed him the watering can and sent him to water the flowers instead, while she patched the hole in the wall. Watering the flowers was a snap and Inuyasha finished quickly. He rubbed the sweat from his forehead and removed his shirt. A group of girl walked by on their way back from school and started checking him out. They walked over to him and started to flirt with him. Inuyasha was confused. Why were all these girls fighting for his attention? Just then Kagome came up the shrine steps and saw one of the girls stroking his arm and another playing with his hair. Kagome's jaw dropped and then got extremely mad.
“GET AWAY FROM HIM!”
The girls turned around and saw Kagome. The said bye to Inuyasha flirtatiously and ran away, not for one called back and said.
“Call me!”
“Umm. Kagome?”
“GET INSIDE!” She pushed Inuyasha inside and told him to stay there. “I have some studying to do I want you to stay in here till I'm done, and put a shirt on”
Inuyasha just blinked at her. “But I was just watering the flowers, and then those girls came on to me.”
“I know just stay inside.”
Kagome finally completed her studying, then sat down with Inuyasha on the couch. Her mom popped some popcorn for them both and the watched Hitch.
(I couldn't come up with any other movie.)
Anyway. The two laughed and cuddled close to each other. Kagome could have sworn that she laughed so hard that a bit of her drink came out her nose. After the movie and everyone went to bed, they lied down and cuddled some more. Inuyasha was on top and Kagome was staring into His gorgeous amber eyes almost lost when Inuyasha's ears distracted her. She reached up and rubbed them. The velvety softness of them was remarkable. This made Inuyasha completely calm down and he moved his ear into her hand more. She continued to rub and a similar to a purring sound was coming from him. Kagome giggled and stopped pulling him down onto her.
“Inuyasha?”
“Mmm.”
“My graduation. It's on the night of the new moon, I want you to come with me.”
Inuyasha opened his eyes to meet hers and he blinked in shock.
“Will you?”
“Why wouldn't I?”
Kagome giggled and she walked him to her room. She gently laid him down on her bed and started to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her back. Both of them played around in each other's mouths until Kagome's rolled off of him. She turned to her side and Inuyasha wrapped his arm around her once again in a sign of protection. They kissed once more before they fell into the dream world.